April 19, 2024, 08:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270254 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 31, 2010, 03:18:07 AM »

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:53:58 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:23:36 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »

Good morning Puzzler.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:32:32 AM »

Quiet !!!

I'm trying to sleep !!!

*tosses bananas to offending monkeys*

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 09:38:03 AM »

Quiet !!!

I'm trying to sleep !!!

*tosses bananas to offending monkeys*

Hope you tossed in a great big bunch of yellow bananas!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »

Mornin' Glorious Monkey!!!  Off to work I go and I hope you guys enjoy the day if you have it off.  Has anyone seen or heard from our dear Wyks??????  I don't remember her saying she was going OOT.  I do hope she is okay.  Maybe life is just full and fun for her right now.  It's been a few days since posting Wyks if you happen to be reading and we just miss you and hope you are okay!!!  See ya'll later.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »

Just wanted to stop by and say what a great group you are. I hope today is the day that Kyron comes home. School starts tomorrow and it would be so great if he could be home in time for that. Even though I know it would be quite sometime before he returned to school. 

You are doing such a great job on here it's obvious any help I can offer isn't needed in this group.

I will stop by on occasion to read and see if you have found any new info or located any new info on those you are researching.

I hope everyone enjoys their barbq's today and time spent with their families.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 10:56:59 AM »

Just wanted to stop by and say what a great group you are. I hope today is the day that Kyron comes home. School starts tomorrow and it would be so great if he could be home in time for that. Even though I know it would be quite sometime before he returned to school. 

You are doing such a great job on here it's obvious any help I can offer isn't needed in this group.

I will stop by on occasion to read and see if you have found any new info or located any new info on those you are researching.

Not true LD! We need every Monkey! It's an extra set of eyes and brain knowledge. Besides, I have the key to the cage and I'm not letting you out!   

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
crazybabyborg
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 11:01:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Prayers going out that Kyron is found soon!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 11:05:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Prayers going out that Kyron is found soon!

Wow CBB! That is gorgeous! Did you make that?  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »

Not true LD! We need every Monkey! It's an extra set of eyes and brain knowledge. Besides, I have the key to the cage and I'm not letting you out!   

I have to agree with Sassi on this! 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »

Thx, Sassifrass! Yeah, I saw the picture of them on the beach and loved it, so I wanted to do something with it. Kyron's so cute, it's not hard. He looks so happy there. It breaks my heart.   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 11:28:12 AM »

Thx, Sassifrass! Yeah, I saw the picture of them on the beach and loved it, so I wanted to do something with it. Kyron's so cute, it's not hard. He looks so happy there. It breaks my heart.   

Well, I'll tell ya CBB, It is sure wonderful to see your artistic work! You've brought out a lot of emotion in that pic. You can see the love that DY and Kyron share.  an angelic monkey

sigh..... Where is Kyron? 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »

I have to agree with Sassi on this! 

I agree with them both!       Lazydog, don't make us banana whip you!    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »

There's one thing, well, many things, that have been bothering me about this case.

Regarding the MFH plot and the debacled 'sting' that went down with the LS, Rudy Sanchez. If Rudy was involved with Kyron's disappearance, along with Terri, why in the world would she call 911. She's not a stupid person. There is no way in heck that she would take a chance and raise a flag if he was involved with her in Kyron being missing. It doesn't make sense. 

Think about it. If you committed a crime with someone, the same person you tried to hire to off your husband, and they came to your home demanding money, would you call the police on them? No way, no how. This person holds too much info. I'm just not sure whether I believe LE regarding the MFH plot and I'm not sure whether Rudy had anything to do with the disappearance of Kyron.

It just doesn't make sense. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 12:34:15 PM »

There's one thing, well, many things, that have been bothering me about this case.

Regarding the MFH plot and the debacled 'sting' that went down with the LS, Rudy Sanchez. If Rudy was involved with Kyron's disappearance, along with Terri, why in the world would she call 911. She's not a stupid person. There is no way in heck that she would take a chance and raise a flag if he was involved with her in Kyron being missing. It doesn't make sense. 

Think about it. If you committed a crime with someone, the same person you tried to hire to off your husband, and they came to your home demanding money, would you call the police on them? No way, no how. This person holds too much info. I'm just not sure whether I believe LE regarding the MFH plot and I'm not sure whether Rudy had anything to do with the disappearance of Kyron.

If Rudy or someone were involved only with the MFH plot, it would be his word against hers, and Terri thinks everyone believes whatever she says. We don't know everything LE was after that day, and we don't know as a true fact that it was unsuccessful.

It is doubtful he had anything to do with Kyron, but he may have some info regarding Kyron or Terri that would be helpful. LE would not take a chance with Kyron's safety.

Everything we hear must be taken with a grain of salt ... except that Kyron is missing.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 12:59:45 PM »

If Rudy or someone were involved only with the MFH plot, it would be his word against hers, and Terri thinks everyone believes whatever she says. We don't know everything LE was after that day, and we don't know as a true fact that it was unsuccessful.

It is doubtful he had anything to do with Kyron, but he may have some info regarding Kyron or Terri that would be helpful. LE would not take a chance with Kyron's safety.

Everything we hear must be taken with a grain of salt ... except that Kyron is missing.

Grey, I appreciate your comment and opinion but we DO know that she called 911 and we DO know, according to the RO court documents released, that the LS, supposedly RS, has told LE that TH tried to hire him to off KH.

The point that I'm trying to make is by Terri's actions, calling 911, it clearly shows, IMO, that she would not have called if she had illegal ties with him. It doesn't make sense and I'm sticking to my opinion. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 01:05:31 PM »

Grey, I appreciate your comment and opinion but we DO know that she called 911 and we DO know, according to the RO court documents released, that the LS, supposedly RS, has told LE that TH tried to hire him to off KH.

The point that I'm trying to make is by Terri's actions, calling 911, it clearly shows, IMO, that she would not have called if she had illegal ties with him. It doesn't make sense and I'm sticking to my opinion. 

It makes sense if she were trying to cover herself by calling 911. Her word against his.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »

It makes sense if she were trying to cover herself by calling 911. Her word against his.

Well that would lead LE to questioning him. Remember, the MFH plot was not leaked out at that time. So again, I call BS. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 01:24:08 PM »

CBB I posted something on your thread  an angelic monkey

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.