April 27, 2024, 02:16:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270424 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2010, 11:32:20 PM »

muffyB thanks ill go look for those threads

Sorry cw, here they are:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1224351#new
BRANDI'S AVATAR SECTION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8273.msg1221885#new
 SUMMER AVATARS: GET YOURS DECORATED!   (This is thread CBB is currently using for avatars)

thanks got it, we better get back on topic b4 the klaas gets after us

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2010, 11:33:39 PM »

muffyB thanks ill go look for those threads

Sorry cw, here they are:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1224351#new
BRANDI'S AVATAR SECTION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8273.msg1221885#new
 SUMMER AVATARS: GET YOURS DECORATED!   (This is thread CBB is currently using for avatars)

thanks got it, we better get back on topic b4 the klaas gets after us

Yep, and I might have to report myself.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2010, 11:35:18 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2010, 12:07:50 AM »

muffyB

i tried that one time didnt work, something like
you cant report your self that makes no sense

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2010, 12:10:49 AM »

muffyB

here is what you get
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense! 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2010, 12:12:35 AM »

KLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!   

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

I haven't heard from Wyks but I'll check her last posts.

Thank you so much!  Good night everyone, sweet dreams, hugs and kisses to our babies and little Ky!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2010, 12:15:36 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

Awww melisb... you're so sweet, thank you!   an angelic monkey

Am here, just frustrated as all get out with this case.  Sometimes it seems like we're just going 'round in circles.  Think I got dizzy and fell off a branch.  Of course it could have been too many of these: 

Right now it's just so frustrating, I'm more than ready to rip my hair out.  But then I'd just be drunk, dizzy, AND bald.  Mwahahaha...     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2010, 12:22:34 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

Am here, just frustrated as all get out with this case.  Sometimes it seems like we're just going 'round in circles.  Think I got dizzy and fell off a branch.  Of course it could have been too many of these: 

Right now it's just so frustrating, I'm more than ready to rip my hair out.  But then I'd just be drunk, dizzy, AND bald.  Mwahahaha...     

You'd be a nastee monkey!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2010, 12:27:53 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

LMAO!!!   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »

wyks, i knew you would stumble home, if you hadnt i would have put
out a missing poster, and no hangover cool, cure for a hangover is
BANANAS, for real replaces the frutose sugar and the potassium, you
lose from the drink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2010, 12:30:02 AM »

muffyB

here is what you get
An Error Has Occurred!

It's broken.  I've got our tech guy looking into it but still no fix yet.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2010, 12:37:35 AM »

klaas

but klaas this is funnier

cw618
here is what you get
An Error Has Occurred!

fix it if you have to, silly is setting time to go

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2010, 12:38:35 AM »

Monkey Devil!

LMAO!!!   

OMG!        MK, where you find this stuff! hahaha!
Glad to see you wyks, and  melisb, thanks for missing her    an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2010, 12:39:13 AM »

Tomorrow Skyline student begin a new school year.  With all the good thoughts and prayers out there, lets hope this little man shows up at school tomorrow. 

That would be a miracle!!

We should find a monkey for Kyron

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2010, 12:41:04 AM »

klaas

but klaas this is funnier

cw618
here is what you get
An Error Has Occurred!

fix it if you have to, silly is setting time to go

LOL, that part will remain the same but the "Report to Moderator" function is not working at all and hasn't since we came to this new server. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2010, 12:56:47 AM »

Evening/Morning, everyone!  Doing my usual check to see if Kyron's been found yet. Recently did some grocery shopping and thought of Kyron walking through the parking lot on the way in.  Thinking about how it would feel going to grocery shop, knowing your child was missing...IMPOSSIBLE!  Then thinking about Terri, supposedly going to Fred Myers after "leaving" Kyron.  If she did anything to/with Kyron or caused him to taken in any way, she's inhuman (as in not human).  Such a person would have to be both heartless and merciless.  I wonder if Terri's children have always been props to her.  A true human being could not be so desensitized to another's pain/fear/harm, as to harm them or knowingly allow harm to come to them (even in the name of revenge).  A real mother (step, adoptive, or biological) would die first, rather than have the child scared in traumatic way or harmed.  If a child I loved went missing, I'd be inviting LE to search and interview every person who's ever had contact with me, if it helps to get the child back...be my guest.  Innocent people don't conspire with friends to buy throw-away, "untraceable" phones.  They generally don't spend time sexting men they've become recently acquainted with (if we're to believe Michael Cook) either.  Something really stinks here.  All MOO
So, heading up the parking lot wondering aloud, "Where are you, Kyron?".  Until such time, we'll keep watch.  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2010, 01:33:10 AM »

wyks, i knew you would stumble home, if you hadnt i would have put
out a missing poster, and no hangover cool, cure for a hangover is
BANANAS, for real replaces the frutose sugar and the potassium, you
lose from the drink

LOL cw, and thanks!  Good to know you would have been handy with a missing poster.      Thought if I only sipped banana margaritas, it would have been the cause and cure all rolled into one.   Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2010, 02:29:00 AM »

I had someone in my neighborhood actually try an MFH .  LE wired the guy who was supposed to be the assassin and they got the guy because of that.  Until that time, it's he said, she said.  To me the MFH sting was totally believable because of the experience of that person in the neighborhood.  He didn't serve that much time either.  Under 10 years for sure.

LE found the landscaper through whatever records they searched.  It could be cell, bank or computer.  Or it could even have been someone telling LE about the guy.

TH is so used to lying that she figures she can get through anything.  And don't forget, she asked this guy to be an assassin, and now he's at HER house.  What is she supposed to do?  Ask him to go away.  I can't see any alternative except for her to call LE and bluff it out.

She's a nice little white woman and he's not.

Wow!  What a terrible experience.

I guess the reason you don't get a lot of time for that is the same reason you don't get picked up for shoplifting until you leave the store.  You could change your mind at the last minute and the crime hasn't actually been committed yet.

LE knows much more than we know, hence the speculation and rumors that surround this case mucking it all up.

One thing I do know for sure and that is the ache inside me wanting Kyron home.  I cannot imagine what his parents feel like and never want to.

Please, God, return Kyron to his parents, and please, make it now.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2010, 05:28:53 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Hoping and praying that maybe today, there will be a miracle for Kyron.

cw618, if there is anything at all you can think to do to help missing children, God Bless You! You have my blanket permission to use anything I have toward that end, and don't ever worry about "crediting" my stuff. If I post a pic of a missing child, it's an effort to put into a visual what we all are feeling. The pictures belong to all the incredible caring posters at SM. You all create the pictures as much as I ever do.   

Muffy, thanks for all you do. I think your wings are angel wings in diguise! 

Wyks, save me some of that drink, will you? I'm as frustrated as you over this case and I just keep thinking, "Another day and nothing. WHERE is Kyron?" I love that picture of Kyron and his Mom because he looks so carefree and happy. They look so comfortable with each other. Wherever Kyron is right now, that's what I want for him. I want him to be as he was when that picture was taken. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2010, 05:42:27 AM »

Does that go for all posters too, CBB?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.