April 27, 2024, 12:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270406 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2010, 05:42:58 AM »

You did an amazing job on that picture!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2010, 07:03:13 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/102298929.html

Don't know if this was posted yet...
I took particular delight in the comments left by
"nobodysside"   
Going to work in my monkey watch(and clothes too,        don't get any funky ideas...this means you MK,lol    Monkey Devil!   )  Positive thoughts...news of Kyrons return when I get home!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2010, 07:31:26 AM »

"nobodysside"   
Going to work in my monkey watch(and clothes too,        don't get any funky ideas...this means you MK,lol    Monkey Devil!   )  Positive thoughts...news of Kyrons return when I get home!   

Good thing you mentioned the clothes!  We would have been checking the CNN for you, Lady Godiva!  Have a GREAT day!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2010, 08:06:46 AM »

"nobodysside"   

Good thing you mentioned the clothes!  We would have been checking the CNN for you, Lady Godiva!  Have a GREAT day!!

Did Lady Godiva wear a monkey watch?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2010, 08:48:57 AM »

KLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!   

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

Awww melisb... you're so sweet, thank you!   an angelic monkey

Am here, just frustrated as all get out with this case.  Sometimes it seems like we're just going 'round in circles.  Think I got dizzy and fell off a branch.  Of course it could have been too many of these: 

Right now it's just so frustrating, I'm more than ready to rip my hair out.  But then I'd just be drunk, dizzy, AND bald.  Mwahahaha...     

You'd be a nastee monkey!!

Hey! How did you get that picture of me taken at my Daughters Wedding?    Monkey Devil!

Somebodys been in my private family album.   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »

I just can't seem to get out of this cage.  I have tried.  So I took yesterday away, did Laundry, I found clothes I forgot I had.  Now I have sooo many clothes. My winter stock of clothes is now ready for staying warm while feeding the horses and pygmy goats. 

I only pray that where ever you are little guy I hope you have plenty of warmth.  I want you to come home so we can post pictures of you smiling and happily in your Mom and Dad's arms. 

I return to work today from my vacation but you will be on my mind.  I can't stop thinking about you. 

Kyron if you were here and I could meet you I would give you such a hug.  You are the cutest little boy and my heart breaks for your parents and their pain.   

Who ever is responsible for this horror I hope you pay dearly for the rest of your life.    I hope you are caught and never see daylight again.  You need to bring our little guy home NOW!

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2010, 09:17:19 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

Am here, just frustrated as all get out with this case.  Sometimes it seems like we're just going 'round in circles.  Think I got dizzy and fell off a branch.  Of course it could have been too many of these: 

Right now it's just so frustrating, I'm more than ready to rip my hair out.  But then I'd just be drunk, dizzy, AND bald.  Mwahahaha...     

No problem Wyks!  I know sometimes you need a break but usually you say so and that's perfectly fine but I just wanted to check on you.  Glad you are okay!  MonkeyKing...Two things, Wyks is NOT the NAS-TEE Monkey and please go pay the electric bill!  See you didnt get my last message!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2010, 09:37:35 AM »

Wyks keeps threatening to pull her hair out if Kyron doesn't come home. 
Would you want to stand with her in a picture looking like a drunk, dizzy and
Bald Nastee Monkey dat come from da Islands, mon?

I couldnt get to the electric comp yesterday, it was a holiday, dont cha know, mon.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »

Wyks keeps threatening to pull her hair out if Kyron doesn't come home. 
Would you want to stand with her in a picture looking like a drunk, dizzy and
Bald Nastee Monkey dat come from da Islands, mon?

I couldnt get to the electric comp yesterday, it was a holiday, dont cha know, mon.

At least take the darn fork from him!  He needs a spankin'!  Gotta go to work sees ya'll lata.  Have a great day everyone.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2010, 10:01:59 AM »

Good morning everyone! I brought coffee

and cookies.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2010, 10:26:10 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!

You'd be a nastee monkey!!

Nastee, but at least she's still got a nice rack.

Very Happy
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »

I'll share my cooskees, too.

and

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2010, 10:33:21 AM »

We can have our own Kyron B-day party and everyone can bring their own monkey food!

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2010, 10:56:55 AM »

Finally got up the courage to think out loud here:

RE: The Bat phones - Assume Terri may/may not physically be involved in Kyron's actual abduction, but has some knowledge of who is involved (i.e. someone else did it for her, someone she is involved with took Kyron as a message to her, or in response to something she did or didn't do, etc.). Or possibly, as some believe, she was initially involved but it quickly got out of her control.

Somehow, whoever actually has him, or their intermediary, tells Terri "get a phone(s) and we will contact you for further info/instructions". She (or a friend) texts abductors w/her new #, or posts coded message in classified, someone's FB acct., Craigslist, in order to get her (and others) new cell # to abductors. (Did the others KEEP the phones they bought, or give them all to Terri?)

That's why DeDe stayed at her house, not her parents, because maybe DeDe was a possible contact as well as Terri. They were waiting for some kind of contact from abductors.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »

We can have our own Kyron B-day party and everyone can bring their own monkey food!

Wouldn't that be nice?

Very Happy

I do think that a birthday without Kyron will be hard on the parents. I wonder if they will release a statement or have a brief press conference.

About their last PC, they urged Terri to talk.

But, we knew where that was going... nowhere. She knows (and her attorney knows) that if she talks she will be caught and put away for a very long time.

So, no chance in heck that she will talk.

I'm surprised, as many people are, that someone like TH would concoct such an elaborate scheme and get away with it.

The only alternative to Terri being such a good criminal is that she is not involved at all. Then again, if she weren't involved, why all the inconsistencies in her statements, refusal to cooperate, and all the weirdness going on around her?

I'm sure somewhere there is record of she scouting a place to hide evidence, there should be computer and/or cellphone communications, and evidence of personal encounters.

To me the gym provides grounds for brief communications/personal encounters, without raising suspicions.

IMO

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2010, 11:08:12 AM »

RE: The Bat phones - Assume Terri may/may not physically be involved in Kyron's actual abduction, but has some knowledge of who is involved (i.e. someone else did it for her, someone she is involved with took Kyron as a message to her, or in response to something she did or didn't do, etc.). Or possibly, as some believe, she was initially involved but it quickly got out of her control.

Somehow, whoever actually has him, or their intermediary, tells Terri "get a phone(s) and we will contact you for further info/instructions". She (or a friend) texts abductors w/her new #, or posts coded message in classified, someone's FB acct., Craigslist, in order to get her (and others) new cell # to abductors. (Did the others KEEP the phones they bought, or give them all to Terri?)

That's why DeDe stayed at her house, not her parents, because maybe DeDe was a possible contact as well as Terri. They were waiting for some kind of contact from abductors.

Somehow I want to believe Dede is innocent and that she was fooled by Terri in order to get her cooperation. But, the fact that Dede wanted a deal in order to testify in front of the GJ tells me that she does know something that can incriminate her.

If she was ever threatened or tricked into helping, that should be a mitigating circumstance and the courts should be easy on her, if she were ever on trial.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »

Somehow I want to believe Dede is innocent and that she was fooled by Terri in order to get her cooperation. But, the fact that Dede wanted a deal in order to testify in front of the GJ tells me that she does know something that can incriminate her.

If she was ever threatened or tricked into helping, that should be a mitigating circumstance and the courts should be easy on her, if she were ever on trial.

Was it ever determined 100% that Dede was asking for a deal or was that speculation?  I understood she did not testify before the GJ, and as I understood it, she was put under oath and told she could be called back. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2010, 11:48:41 AM »

In a message to me from DY's family, Desiree and her family requested the use of one of Brandi's pics to use on a flier. With her approval, attached is the flier that the family is using. Thank you Brandi!  an angelic monkey

Have a great day everyone!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »

Thank-you Sassifrass, and Brandi  an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2010, 12:09:19 PM »

I've also wondered if DeDe took her Daddy's advise and automatically asked for a deal BECAUSE we all know how the smallest thing can get twisted around.  I can see her daddy telling DeDe to ask for a deal simply because she did spend time with Terri after Kyron went missing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.