April 27, 2024, 03:58:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270430 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »

In a message to me from DY's family, Desiree and her family requested the use of one of Brandi's pics to use on a flier. With her approval, attached is the flier that the family is using. Thank you Brandi!  an angelic monkey

Have a great day everyone!

Oh, look!  On Kyron's flyer he has a "monkey" on his shirt.  Thank you, Brandi!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »

About Kyron, I think that the fate of the little boy is more close to home than many of us want to think it is.

The answer is right in front of us.

All the zany and wacky theories are worth exploring, but it is hard to prove any concrete connection to Kyron as of yet.

I also understand that the lack of evidence released by the authorities is driving all of us to try to connect the dots to make a whole picture... with a lot of the dots missing.

I agree. Sometimes what is the most obvious is overlooked. All the "odd" links to so many people...one would not have to necessarily know all of them to pass an "item" along...a to b to c to d...etc...a knows b but not c, b does not know d, etc...does that make sense? I guess what I am trying to put into words is the original person who took Kyron would not necessarily know where he went after they handed him off to "b"(thus, "I don't know where Kyron is" would be a true statement)...and so on
I am having a hard time trying to make sense here..it is somewhat of a feeling that has been growing over the last couple of weeks. I am frustrated          that I am having such trouble with turning it into words...   but I do know when I read Moosee's post, it makes sense and I really feel it is something right there (on the tip of the tongue so to speak) that will be is the key.

Nana
I think you are very very close to the truth here - given all the evidence and research I have done, I truly believe there is a trail of people like this who dont necessarily know one another very well.. and Kyron has been passed along like that..
I felt that ever since I saw "InsIntel"'s post (who I believed at the time was Terri, maybe its not but its a very close aquaintance who is involved say:

FACT: Terri was never told that she failed her poly graph.
She answered truthfullt to the following questions:
Do you know where Kyron is?
Do you know who might have taken Kyron?
Did you do anything to hurt Kyron?
Did you take Kyron?
Were you at the school 6/4?
Did you have your daughter at school 6/4?

Her answers were "evasive" to the following question:
Did you go to X location (where she said she was)

So, the only "lie" she told was where she was. This was never conformed that it was a lie... but the only trouble she had with the test was regarding her whereabouts after the science fair. Does it mean anything? Not really... Does it mean she took/killed Kyron? I seriously doubt it. Does she want to hide her location? Probably. Does it have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance? More than likely NO
Considering she passed all the other, more important questions.
There may be a reason she wants to hide where she was, but it certainly wasn't because she did something to Kyron
Edit to add link-MB : http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:02:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2010, 07:00:46 PM »

Sorry forgot to quote my source http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »

About Kyron, I think that the fate of the little boy is more close to home than many of us want to think it is.

All the zany and wacky theories are worth exploring, but it is hard to prove any concrete connection to Kyron as of yet.

I also understand that the lack of evidence released by the authorities is driving all of us to try to connect the dots to make a whole picture... with a lot of the dots missing.

I agree. Sometimes what is the most obvious is overlooked. All the "odd" links to so many people...one would not have to necessarily know all of them to pass an "item" along...a to b to c to d...etc...a knows b but not c, b does not know d, etc...does that make sense? I guess what I am trying to put into words is the original person who took Kyron would not necessarily know where he went after they handed him off to "b"(thus, "I don't know where Kyron is" would be a true statement)...and so on
I am having a hard time trying to make sense here..it is somewhat of a feeling that has been growing over the last couple of weeks. I am frustrated          that I am having such trouble with turning it into words...   but I do know when I read Moosee's post, it makes sense and I really feel it is something right there (on the tip of the tongue so to speak) that will be is the key.

Nana
I think you are very very close to the truth here - given all the evidence and research I have done, I truly believe there is a trail of people like this who dont necessarily know one another very well.. and Kyron has been passed along like that..
I felt that ever since I saw "InsIntel"'s post (who I believed at the time was Terri, maybe its not but its a very close aquaintance who is involved say:

Did you take Kyron?

So, the only "lie" she told was where she was. This was never conformed that it was a lie... but the only trouble she had with the test was regarding her whereabouts after the science fair. Does it mean anything? Not really... Does it mean she took/killed Kyron? I seriously doubt it. Does she want to hide her location? Probably. Does it have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance? More than likely NO
There may be a reason she wants to hide where she was, but it certainly wasn't because she did something to Kyron

I'm finding it hard to believe anything I read from an anonymous poster on OL. Unless I hear it from Kaine or Desiree or LE ...   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2010, 07:23:29 PM »

Brandi-

Congrats on your unforgettable and beautiful representation image on behalf of SM-

I have admired your images forever, but alas, this is my fave.

Good Show M'lady.

B
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »

Especially if this person is Terri or a close acquaintance, I wouldn't take his/her word on anything as Fact.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2010, 07:37:47 PM »

Brandi-

Congrats on your unforgettable and beautiful representation image on behalf of SM-

I have admired your images forever, but alas, this is my fave.

Good Show M'lady.

B

Thank you, Blink.

Trying to keep the images of the missing out there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2010, 07:44:15 PM »

Nana

Did you take Kyron?

I'm finding it hard to believe anything I read from an anonymous poster on OL. Unless I hear it from Kaine or Desiree or LE ...   

I don't believe anything posted in forums by these people.  Insintel could be Terri for all I know. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »

Brandi
cw618: I answered your post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1225069#msg1225069 It has a list of all the Kyron artwork I have done to date.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.msg1225086#msg1225086

CBB
cw618, if there is anything at all you can think to do to help missing children, God Bless You! You have my blanket permission to use anything I have toward that end, and don't ever worry about "crediting" my stuff. If I post a pic of a missing child, it's an effort to put into a visual what we all are feeling. The pictures belong to all the incredible caring posters at SM. You all create the pictures as much as I ever do. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.msg1224913#msg1224913

thank you, im sure the legislative body in my state, will see the
lives and emotions of these missing kids, through your super pics
and maybe take note, to the fact, something more needs to be done
im not married to the parent of the child i call daughter, iv known
her since age 2, she started a new school, under the open enrollment
plan, i have to drive/pkup at,to her Bstop, its 1 mile away, i checked
the RSO map for that stop, there are 7 RSO, within 2blocks or less of
that stop, the good thing is this stop is at a gated community, and
they have a security guard, in the morn and the afternoon, when the
bus arrives, at the stop, the HOA had a flyer for a bake sale, to offset
costs,i called and told them i would take 50$ worth, we cant eat that
much junk,ill donate to the soup kitchen, the best 50# ive ever spent

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »

is this sanchez, one of  the sanchez we looked at from
the sheriff's office back when, for the LS

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?
ct=89563e0c0f1c3010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD#summary

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:35:38 PM by klaasend » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »

is this sanchez, one of  the sanchez we looked at from
the sheriff's office back when, for the LS

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?
ct=89563e0c0f1c3010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD#summary

Link doesn't work.  I tried fixing but doesn't work.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2010, 08:42:45 PM »

oops...got in your box. The link should work now.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »

Thanks you, MuffyBee!  I was tired and cited the wrong page!  

Brandi~ Congratulations!!  Your Artwork speaks for itself!! 

CBB~ Yours is BEAUTIFUL as well!! 

Harry, you NEED to get out there and find this young man!!   

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2010, 08:52:13 PM »

Nana

Did you take Kyron?

I don't believe anything posted in forums by these people.  Insintel could be Terri for all I know. 

I agree with that. It is a feeling I have had based on watching people in my life...distance yourself and justify, etc...   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »

Visitors to most Portland-area schools should expect to have to enter through a single main door, sign in and wear a visitor badge whenever they drop in, even if just to deliver their child's forgotten lunch or fill a regularly scheduled volunteer role.

For years, schools have had sign-in sheets and nametags at the front desk. But just as routinely, parents and other visitors blew off the hassle and formality.

But after Kyron Horman's still-unsolved disappearance from Portland's Skyline School in the spring, Portland and suburban schools say they've made signing in a true requirement, not an option.

They've also cracked down on allowing any door except the main entrance to be unlocked or propped open, steering everyone through a single, better-observed entry.

And elementary schools in Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro and North Clackamas will make computerized phone calls whenever a child is absent to make sure the parent or guardian knows the child did not make it to class.

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2010/09/for_safety_portland-area_schoo.html

About time...

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »

Wall of Hope for Kyron Horman relocated next to a fire station near Skyline School
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kyron_horman_wall_of_hope_move.html

Kaine Horman says he continues to sleep with his phone, waiting for a call that his son has been located. He never thought he wouldn't be joining the other Skyline parents today, accompanying his son to his third-grade class.

"Everyday since then, it's just waiting for the phone call," Kaine Horman said.

On Kyron's upcoming birthday, his dad plans to take off work and spend the day doing something special.

"I'm going to do something on my own for him."

How sad... this breaks my heart. As a parent I cannot fathom the anguish and my thoughts and prayers are with those that truely loved Kyron and care about him. Who ever is responsible and obviously I have my suspicions should truely be ashamed of themselves. What the heck is wrong with you? Put this to an end! I know I have no way of breaking through to someone of this caliber but it does not hurt to try. Even the grinch had a heart that grew. I am sickened and appalled by what is happening. A child or person goes missing and those that are involved clam up, lawyer up, simply do not care who they hurt in the process. So I guess any professed love they stated to those that thought they cared was all a farce. I don't know what more I can say.  Sad
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2010, 09:27:53 PM »

Visitors to most Portland-area schools should expect to have to enter through a single main door, sign in and wear a visitor badge whenever they drop in, even if just to deliver their child's forgotten lunch or fill a regularly scheduled volunteer role.

For years, schools have had sign-in sheets and nametags at the front desk. But just as routinely, parents and other visitors blew off the hassle and formality.

But after Kyron Horman's still-unsolved disappearance from Portland's Skyline School in the spring, Portland and suburban schools say they've made signing in a true requirement, not an option.

They've also cracked down on allowing any door except the main entrance to be unlocked or propped open, steering everyone through a single, better-observed entry.

And elementary schools in Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro and North Clackamas will make computerized phone calls whenever a child is absent to make sure the parent or guardian knows the child did not make it to class.

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2010/09/for_safety_portland-area_schoo.html

About time...

Very well said!  ABOUT TIME!!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »

Nana

Did you take Kyron?

I think some people misinterpreted what I posted - I was trying to say that I think Terri may have been able to tell the truth to all but one question because she had no idea who had Kyron by that point in time.. he was somewhere in the string of people who were after her in the line of people who took Kyron
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 07, 2010, 09:46:14 PM »

About time...

Very well said!  ABOUT TIME!!!

Thanks! There's more to the article, I just didn't paste the whole thing cause... the Oregonlive and all...

Here's some cute cookies I found this morning:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.