April 27, 2024, 05:08:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270442 times)
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2010, 09:55:07 PM »

I strongly believe insintel is Terri - or at least someone very very close to her with inside intelligence on where Kyron is..

one of her comments says..

Well, people call me by my old name... so now I very well could not leave that up.

Chester... are you at WS by any chance.. ? Name's familair

Posted on Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned' on July 15, 2010, 3:16AM

Terri worked at Newport Bay - a Washington Square  restaurant as an assistant manager,, so when she refers to "WS" above I think that is what she is referring to

Also its obvious why she couldnt leave her old name up - RDSQRL!!

whoever the above poster is (insintel) s(he) probably knows Terri really well.. as s(he) knows the purported results of the polygraph.. and they chose a userid that is ironic given the relationship with Terri - "inside intelligence", "insin" "tel" (tel is often short for Terri) and inside INTEL (the company Kaine works for).. very clever use of username.. also the user thinks she is really clever, speaking in different languages and code etc.. so I suspect it really IS Terri.. 42ndState appears to know its Terri..

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/42ndState/index.html - 42ndstate's profile

There is a lot of "code" being posted between 42nd State and "InsIntel" (Terry) - they talk about "hummingbirds", "meteor showers" and so on..

They talk about keeping "out of city lights" (out of the media??)

They talk about "cartoons" (newspaper stories, postings or emails?)

They talk about "going camping" (getting away) during the "meteor shower" (media shower?)

I think in code they are discussing keeping their stories straight too

" in this case there is 3 or more versions for everything and it's hard to keep them sorted out"

"chester - do you bat for both teams? blackeye wants to know.

Your avatar is a dead naked person." (are you still on our team or are you on Kaines team?)

42ndState says "Shalom Shalom" to SoCal

Shalom - As it does in English, it can refer to either peace between two entities (especially between man and God or between two countries), or to the well-being, welfare or safety of an individual or a group of individuals

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 07, 2010, 09:56:58 PM »

I think some people misinterpreted what I posted - I was trying to say that I think Terri may have been able to tell the truth to all but one question because she had no idea who had Kyron by that point in time.. he was somewhere in the string of people who were after her in the line of people who took Kyron

I think people understood, they just don't trust the person making the comment, be it Terri or whoever was behind the alias.

I don't believe it either. If she is so untruthful towards her real friends, and even her own husband... could she be trusted behind a fake name?

Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2010, 10:01:25 PM »

In a message to me from DY's family, Desiree and her family requested the use of one of Brandi's pics to use on a flier. With her approval, attached is the flier that the family is using. Thank you Brandi!  an angelic monkey

Have a great day everyone!

Oh, look!  On Kyron's flyer he has a "monkey" on his shirt.  Thank you, Brandi!

That's great Brandi...so sad for the reason why!
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: September 07, 2010, 10:03:04 PM »

About Kyron, I think that the fate of the little boy is more close to home than many of us want to think it is.

The answer is right in front of us.

All the zany and wacky theories are worth exploring, but it is hard to prove any concrete connection to Kyron as of yet.

I also understand that the lack of evidence released by the authorities is driving all of us to try to connect the dots to make a whole picture... with a lot of the dots missing.

I agree. Sometimes what is the most obvious is overlooked. All the "odd" links to so many people...one would not have to necessarily know all of them to pass an "item" along...a to b to c to d...etc...a knows b but not c, b does not know d, etc...does that make sense? I guess what I am trying to put into words is the original person who took Kyron would not necessarily know where he went after they handed him off to "b"(thus, "I don't know where Kyron is" would be a true statement)...and so on
I am having a hard time trying to make sense here..it is somewhat of a feeling that has been growing over the last couple of weeks. I am frustrated          that I am having such trouble with turning it into words...   but I do know when I read Moosee's post, it makes sense and I really feel it is something right there (on the tip of the tongue so to speak) that will be is the key.

Nana
I think you are very very close to the truth here - given all the evidence and research I have done, I truly believe there is a trail of people like this who dont necessarily know one another very well.. and Kyron has been passed along like that..
I felt that ever since I saw "InsIntel"'s post (who I believed at the time was Terri, maybe its not but its a very close aquaintance who is involved say:

FACT: Terri was never told that she failed her poly graph.
She answered truthfullt to the following questions:
Do you know where Kyron is?
Do you know who might have taken Kyron?
Did you do anything to hurt Kyron?
Did you take Kyron?
Were you at the school 6/4?
Did you have your daughter at school 6/4?

Her answers were "evasive" to the following question:
Did you go to X location (where she said she was)

So, the only "lie" she told was where she was. This was never conformed that it was a lie... but the only trouble she had with the test was regarding her whereabouts after the science fair. Does it mean anything? Not really... Does it mean she took/killed Kyron? I seriously doubt it. Does she want to hide her location? Probably. Does it have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance? More than likely NO
Considering she passed all the other, more important questions.
There may be a reason she wants to hide where she was, but it certainly wasn't because she did something to Kyron
Edit to add link-MB : http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html)

I'm finding it hard to believe anything I read from an anonymous poster on OL. Unless I hear it from Kaine or Desiree or LE ...   

I don't believe anything posted in forums by these people.  Insintel could be Terri for all I know. 
Whoever Insintel is, they are spreading misinformation: 
If you read a little furthur down on their link they write:
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html
She wasn't officially told that she "failed" they used the terms "evasive" and "inconclusive"
meaning.. they didn't hear what they wanted to hear... or she didn't want to give up where she was that day. She didn't fail the whole test.. just one answer. Who was it that failed their polygraph... what was that girl's name? Was it Stafford? The father failed his poly... everyone fingered him until something broke and they found the perp.
Jacie Duggard's step dad was also fingered in her disappearance and failed a poly... turns out she was living in someone's back yard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard
On June 10, 1991 Dugard's stepfather, Carl Probyn, witnessed the abduction from within sight of their home. He saw two people in a gray sedan (possibly a Mercury Monarch or Mercury Zephyr) make a U-turn at the school bus stop where Dugard was waiting, and a woman forced Dugard into the car. Probyn then gave chase on a bicycle, but he was unable to overtake the vehicle. Some of Dugard's classmates were also witnesses to the abduction. Initial suspects included Probyn and Ken Slayton, Dugard's biological father. Probyn took and passed several lie-detector tests, and Slayton was also quickly cleared of the crime.

So if they lie to make their point, their point is probably a lie too.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2010, 10:20:35 PM »

About Kyron, I think that the fate of the little boy is more close to home than many of us want to think it is.

The answer is right in front of us.

All the zany and wacky theories are worth exploring, but it is hard to prove any concrete connection to Kyron as of yet.

I also understand that the lack of evidence released by the authorities is driving all of us to try to connect the dots to make a whole picture... with a lot of the dots missing.

I agree. Sometimes what is the most obvious is overlooked. All the "odd" links to so many people...one would not have to necessarily know all of them to pass an "item" along...a to b to c to d...etc...a knows b but not c, b does not know d, etc...does that make sense? I guess what I am trying to put into words is the original person who took Kyron would not necessarily know where he went after they handed him off to "b"(thus, "I don't know where Kyron is" would be a true statement)...and so on
I am having a hard time trying to make sense here..it is somewhat of a feeling that has been growing over the last couple of weeks. I am frustrated          that I am having such trouble with turning it into words...   but I do know when I read Moosee's post, it makes sense and I really feel it is something right there (on the tip of the tongue so to speak) that will be is the key.

Nana
I think you are very very close to the truth here - given all the evidence and research I have done, I truly believe there is a trail of people like this who dont necessarily know one another very well.. and Kyron has been passed along like that..
I felt that ever since I saw "InsIntel"'s post (who I believed at the time was Terri, maybe its not but its a very close aquaintance who is involved say:

FACT: Terri was never told that she failed her poly graph.
She answered truthfullt to the following questions:
Do you know where Kyron is?
Do you know who might have taken Kyron?
Did you do anything to hurt Kyron?
Did you take Kyron?
Were you at the school 6/4?
Did you have your daughter at school 6/4?

Her answers were "evasive" to the following question:
Did you go to X location (where she said she was)

So, the only "lie" she told was where she was. This was never conformed that it was a lie... but the only trouble she had with the test was regarding her whereabouts after the science fair. Does it mean anything? Not really... Does it mean she took/killed Kyron? I seriously doubt it. Does she want to hide her location? Probably. Does it have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance? More than likely NO
Considering she passed all the other, more important questions.
There may be a reason she wants to hide where she was, but it certainly wasn't because she did something to Kyron
Edit to add link-MB : http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html)

I'm finding it hard to believe anything I read from an anonymous poster on OL. Unless I hear it from Kaine or Desiree or LE ...   

I don't believe anything posted in forums by these people.  Insintel could be Terri for all I know. 
Whoever Insintel is, they are spreading misinformation: 
If you read a little furthur down on their link they write:
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html
She wasn't officially told that she "failed" they used the terms "evasive" and "inconclusive"
meaning.. they didn't hear what they wanted to hear... or she didn't want to give up where she was that day. She didn't fail the whole test.. just one answer. Who was it that failed their polygraph... what was that girl's name? Was it Stafford? The father failed his poly... everyone fingered him until something broke and they found the perp.
Jacie Duggard's step dad was also fingered in her disappearance and failed a poly... turns out she was living in someone's back yard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard
On June 10, 1991 Dugard's stepfather, Carl Probyn, witnessed the abduction from within sight of their home. He saw two people in a gray sedan (possibly a Mercury Monarch or Mercury Zephyr) make a U-turn at the school bus stop where Dugard was waiting, and a woman forced Dugard into the car. Probyn then gave chase on a bicycle, but he was unable to overtake the vehicle. Some of Dugard's classmates were also witnesses to the abduction. Initial suspects included Probyn and Ken Slayton, Dugard's biological father. Probyn took and passed several lie-detector tests, and Slayton was also quickly cleared of the crime.

So if they lie to make their point, their point is probably a lie too.

great post.  Remember the commercial about not fooling mother nature?

You can't fool the monkeys either.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #185 on: September 07, 2010, 10:28:00 PM »

I think some people misinterpreted what I posted - I was trying to say that I think Terri may have been able to tell the truth to all but one question because she had no idea who had Kyron by that point in time.. he was somewhere in the string of people who were after her in the line of people who took Kyron

I think people understood, they just don't trust the person making the comment, be it Terri or whoever was behind the alias.

I don't believe it either. If she is so untruthful towards her real friends, and even her own husband... could she be trusted behind a fake name?

I totally agree Moosee  Just because somebody/ANYBODY states "FACT:" don't make it factual by far - and in this case  so many weirdo's coming out of the woodwork - the only "FACT" that "is" factual is that we have hardly any facts at all

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #186 on: September 07, 2010, 10:32:36 PM »

WS = Web Sleuths site I believe

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2010, 10:35:10 PM »

the first thing i thought of when i read the word Insintel, prob nothing
is In sintel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac7KhViaVqc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJXiOF9MGM&NR=1

first trailer for "Sintel"
Sintel is the third short movie (after Elephants Dream and Big Buck Bunny) created with support of the Blender Foundation. The movie is created with the open-source software Blender 8and other open-source tools), as always, all parts of the movie will be released with a Creative Commons Attribiton 3.0 license, this means you can freely reuse and distribute this content, also commercially, for as long you provide a proper attribution.
more info here: http://durian.blender.org/

directed by: Colin Levy
release date: TBA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2010, 10:42:08 PM »

the first thing i thought of when i read the word Insintel, prob nothing
is In sintel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac7KhViaVqc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJXiOF9MGM&NR=1

first trailer for "Sintel"
Sintel is the third short movie (after Elephants Dream and Big Buck Bunny) created with support of the Blender Foundation. The movie is created with the open-source software Blender 8and other open-source tools), as always, all parts of the movie will be released with a Creative Commons Attribiton 3.0 license, this means you can freely reuse and distribute this content, also commercially, for as long you provide a proper attribution.
more info here: http://durian.blender.org/

directed by: Colin Levy
release date: TBA

Interesting cw  I thought it was something like "INTEGRATED NETWORK SERVICES @ INTEL"  But I've no idea...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24910471/detail.html
First Day Of School Begins Without Kyron Horman

POSTED: 11:07 am PDT September 7, 2010
UPDATED: 11:14 am PDT September 7, 2010

snip
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The first day of classes started at Skyline School in northwest Portland on Tuesday without missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman.

Ben Keefer, the school's principal, said Kyron is enrolled at the school, but he will be removed from the enrollment list if he is absent for 10 days, per school district procedure.

That is so sad.  I wish someone would have a conscience & tell what happened to this beautiful child. How can you keep Kyron from his family, friends & classmates? I hope whoever is responsible burns in h#ll for this. (IMO...TH & possibly DDS) Sorry if my last statement was offensive to anyone. My heart broke all over again when I read he will be removed from the enrollment list if he is absent for 10 days.  Sad

Perhaps they can make an exception to the rule?

I think he should be an Honorary Student if he is not there after 10 days.  I am still hoping he will be there by then.

Let this child come home!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2010, 11:29:02 PM »

Interesting cw  I thought it was something like "INTEGRATED NETWORK SERVICES @ INTEL"  But I've no idea...
[/quote]

Well, there is also the Dell Inspiron computers with Intel chips that people call them INS Intel.

There's also the INS (now ICE) Intel (for intelligence.)

Could be just about anything.

About Chester, there was a poster on Websleuth (WS) with that name... he's pretty good at researching and encourages people a lot.

I haven't been at WS in many months, so I'm not sure if he's still over there.

I think the person hangs around true-crime boards like this and then goes on to the newspapers to comment.

Not that any of us haven't done that... God forbid.

Very Happy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2010, 11:38:20 PM »

At the begiining of this case, I did not like Kaine and alot of my opinions were based on my dislike of him. Plus some of the contradictons in his statments made me go, duh ?
I have been reading what Gil Harrington posts about the pain and the loss they are suffering and my feelings towards him have entirely changed. It has put a more human face on him and if he has said a few different things at different times and has been vague the emotional state he is in is the reason. Or maybe it is I who is becoming more human.

2.4.1 Little Man Kyron
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2010, 11:40:19 PM »

Kyron Horman Still Missing as School Resumes

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20015688-504083.html

" ... In the meantime, his father Kaine Horman told CBS affiliate KOIN  that he's purchased all of Kyron's school supplies, packed his backpack and registered him for soccer, in preparation for when his son returns home. ..."

Kaine needs to start taking care of himself.  He does not look well.  I totally understand why.  He has a daughter to take care of as well.  My prayers go out to him.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2010, 11:42:18 PM »

I think Ky's B-Day will hit them like a ton of bricks. I don't care who we think did it, who is involved, it is a very sad day for any of his family members. the statement from the school is rather bureaucratic and insensitive at this moment in time. 

I agree.

I believe in miracles!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2010, 11:53:46 PM »

My thought was that the Insintel was 'code' for sin inside Intel - in(sin)tel. I read the comments early on and got a hinky feeling from the poster, so it just made sense to me that way. 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 08, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »

My thought was that the Insintel was 'code' for sin inside Intel - in(sin)tel. I read the comments early on and got a hinky feeling from the poster, so it just made sense to me that way. 

Makes sense.

Kinda like Bwienerun .... like B(wiener)un .... a wiener inside a bun.

...or Oinsideut ..... like O(inside)ut .... inside out.

This is fun!

Smile
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #196 on: September 08, 2010, 12:10:33 AM »

Makes sense.

This is fun!

Smile

Sounds like the nots are coming out for the banana splits!        lol   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 08, 2010, 12:10:50 AM »

I wasn't going to post this, but I am now tagging on yours.  I thought it was:

In Sin teL

Let Sin In

But that was only at first glance, I think Moosee has the right idea.

I believe in miracles!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2010, 12:13:12 AM »

Sounds like the nots are coming out for the banana splits!        lol   

*nuts*....think I better be going to bed...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2010, 12:13:12 AM »

Makes sense.

This is fun!

Smile

Exactly like that.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.