April 18, 2024, 10:34:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270223 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 01:30:05 PM »

CBB I posted something on your thread  an angelic monkey

Heading there now, Sass!   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »

I'm going to have to get going in a few minutes to run errands but I'll be back on later. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day!  an angelic monkey

Sorry for the O/T

Hopefully, God willing, we will hear some good news about Kyron!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »

monkeys very sad news for the pimpollo orphanage,Madre Estella passed away
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.msg1224630#msg1224630

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »

I had someone in my neighborhood actually try an MFH .  LE wired the guy who was supposed to be the assassin and they got the guy because of that.  Until that time, it's he said, she said.  To me the MFH sting was totally believable because of the experience of that person in the neighborhood.  He didn't serve that much time either.  Under 10 years for sure.

LE found the landscaper through whatever records they searched.  It could be cell, bank or computer.  Or it could even have been someone telling LE about the guy.

TH is so used to lying that she figures she can get through anything.  And don't forget, she asked this guy to be an assassin, and now he's at HER house.  What is she supposed to do?  Ask him to go away.  I can't see any alternative except for her to call LE and bluff it out.

She's a nice little white woman and he's not.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 02:43:34 PM »

Events Planned For Missing Boy's 8th Birthday[/b]
POSTED: 7:41 am PDT September 6, 2010
UPDATED: 8:14 am PDT September 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. --  Kyron Horman's parents said they are planning celebrations for the missing boy's upcoming eighth birthday on Thursday.

One event will take place in Medford, where Kyron's biological mother lives, on Thursday.

Another is planned for Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant.

Proceeds from that event will go to the Kyron Horman Foundation, and there will be free digital fingerprinting, free DNA kits and child safety information at the event.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24897045/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 03:18:14 PM »

Sept. 12: Kyron Horman birthday celebration and fundraiser
Submitted by KATU.com Staff
Sunday, September 5th, 5:51 pm
Share: Facebook Twitter

WILSONVILLE, Ore. - Kyron Horman's eighth birthday is now just four days away, and volunteers along with his family are planning a public celebration - even in his absence.

The women who run the "Missing Kyron Horman" Facebook page are organizing the party. It will take place at The Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville. Kyron's parents say this is one of his favorite places to go, especially to play putt-putt golf.

Free digital finger printing will be available for kids - and the Clackamas County K-9 unit will make an appearance. There also are expected to be free DNA kits and safety information, "along with McGruff the crime dog," said Judy Maher, who of the Facebook page founders.

The event on Sept. 12 also is a fundraiser, with proceeds going to the Kyron Horman Foundation.

"Proceeds will ... aid in the continued search for Kyron," Maher tells KATU.

The event runs from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday. Birthday cake and ice cream will be served at 2 p.m.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 04:18:43 PM »

There's one thing, well, many things, that have been bothering me about this case.

Regarding the MFH plot and the debacled 'sting' that went down with the LS, Rudy Sanchez. If Rudy was involved with Kyron's disappearance, along with Terri, why in the world would she call 911. She's not a stupid person. There is no way in heck that she would take a chance and raise a flag if he was involved with her in Kyron being missing. It doesn't make sense. 

Think about it. If you committed a crime with someone, the same person you tried to hire to off your husband, and they came to your home demanding money, would you call the police on them? No way, no how. This person holds too much info. I'm just not sure whether I believe LE regarding the MFH plot and I'm not sure whether Rudy had anything to do with the disappearance of Kyron.

It just doesn't make sense. 

I hear you Sass. It does not make sense to me either. The only way that it even begins to make any sense is if Rudy contacted Terri prior and gave her a heads up? I don't know, there are soooooo many things that don't add up in my mind. I guess I don't think the way that Terri does, thank goodness!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »

Grey, I appreciate your comment and opinion but we DO know that she called 911 and we DO know, according to the RO court documents released, that the LS, supposedly RS, has told LE that TH tried to hire him to off KH.

The point that I'm trying to make is by Terri's actions, calling 911, it clearly shows, IMO, that she would not have called if she had illegal ties with him. It doesn't make sense and I'm sticking to my opinion. 

It makes sense if she were trying to cover herself by calling 911. Her word against his.

Well that would lead LE to questioning him. Remember, the MFH plot was not leaked out at that time. So again, I call BS. 

I have to agree with Grey that this is possible. LE was led to LS because of TH's phone records. She knew almost immediately after Kyron disappeared that the public was crucifying her, she knew she had failed 2 LD tests, and she knew she was becoming the focus of the investigation. She probably smelled a setup the minute she saw LS's face. If she knows it is a setup, calling the police would, in her mind, take the heat off of her. If she called police, everyone would discount that she knew anything of the MFH plot, after all if she did that, why would she call. If that makes any sense.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 04:46:43 PM »

Wall of Hope fence installation, Kyron's birthday coming up
 By KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Sep 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM PDT/Story Updated: Sep 6, 2010 at 1:40 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kyron Horman, the missing boy whose disappearance has ripped through the hearts of so many, will be turning 8 years old on Thursday and a public celebration is planned in his absence.

Kyron was last seen June 4 after he was dropped off at school and despite thousands of tips, what happened to him remains a mystery.

While the search for Kyron continues, folks do not want to let his birthday go by unnoticed. The women who run the Missing Kyron Horman Facebook page are organizing a party at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville, which was one of Kyron's favorite places to go.

The event will be held Sunday, Sept. 12 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. (cake and ice cream will be served at 2 p.m.). Proceeds will go to the Kyron Horman Foundation to aid in the continued search.

There will be free digital fingerprinting, free DNA kits and safety information. The Clackamas County Canine Unit will be there as well with McGruff the Crime Dog.

On Thursday, the day of Kyron's birthday, there will be a celebration at West Main Church of Christ in Medford at 7 p.m. They will be playing music that he loves. The church is at 1701 W. Main St. Call (541) 772-9640 for more information.

Fence posts were installed this weekend for the new Wall of Hope location at Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Skyline station, just down the street from the school where it used to stand.

Since Kyron's disappearance, a chain link fence at Skyline Elementary became a central point where the community could drop off balloons, pictures, toys and notes for Kyron. With school starting, though, the boy's family decided to have it moved.

The fence was taken to the new location a week ago but has not yet been put up. That will happen on Tuesday.

For those who wish to visit the Wall of Hope, you will need to park away from the fire station.

"We know the public will want to park on district property to view the Wall of Hope and they're welcome to visit, but please remember that the Skyline Fire Station is a working fire station and fire apparatus do depart and return frequently," said TVF&R Communications Officer Brian Barker. "Because of this we cannot allow the public to park, turn around or stage on the driveway in front of the station."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/102298929.html

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »

The smartest thing to date that Terri has done, is hire an attorney. 

The more we look into this case, the more complicated it is becoming.

People talk about Occam's Razor- what would be the simplest explaination for a 7 yr old to disappear from his school?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 05:16:41 PM »

Wall of Hope fence installation, Kyron's birthday coming up
 By KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Sep 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM PDT/Story Updated: Sep 6, 2010 at 1:40 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kyron Horman, the missing boy whose disappearance has ripped through the hearts of so many, will be turning 8 years old on Thursday and a public celebration is planned in his absence.

Kyron was last seen June 4 after he was dropped off at school and despite thousands of tips, what happened to him remains a mystery.

While the search for Kyron continues, folks do not want to let his birthday go by unnoticed. The women who run the Missing Kyron Horman Facebook page are organizing a party at the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Wilsonville, which was one of Kyron's favorite places to go.

The event will be held Sunday, Sept. 12 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. (cake and ice cream will be served at 2 p.m.). Proceeds will go to the Kyron Horman Foundation to aid in the continued search.

There will be free digital fingerprinting, free DNA kits and safety information. The Clackamas County Canine Unit will be there as well with McGruff the Crime Dog.

On Thursday, the day of Kyron's birthday, there will be a celebration at West Main Church of Christ in Medford at 7 p.m. They will be playing music that he loves. The church is at 1701 W. Main St. Call (541) 772-9640 for more information.

Fence posts were installed this weekend for the new Wall of Hope location at Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Skyline station, just down the street from the school where it used to stand.

Since Kyron's disappearance, a chain link fence at Skyline Elementary became a central point where the community could drop off balloons, pictures, toys and notes for Kyron. With school starting, though, the boy's family decided to have it moved.

The fence was taken to the new location a week ago but has not yet been put up. That will happen on Tuesday.

For those who wish to visit the Wall of Hope, you will need to park away from the fire station.

"We know the public will want to park on district property to view the Wall of Hope and they're welcome to visit, but please remember that the Skyline Fire Station is a working fire station and fire apparatus do depart and return frequently," said TVF&R Communications Officer Brian Barker. "Because of this we cannot allow the public to park, turn around or stage on the driveway in front of the station."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/102298929.html

Thanks Brandi! I wish I new where to get one of those pins!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 05:17:38 PM »

Grey, I appreciate your comment and opinion but we DO know that she called 911 and we DO know, according to the RO court documents released, that the LS, supposedly RS, has told LE that TH tried to hire him to off KH.

The point that I'm trying to make is by Terri's actions, calling 911, it clearly shows, IMO, that she would not have called if she had illegal ties with him. It doesn't make sense and I'm sticking to my opinion. 

It makes sense if she were trying to cover herself by calling 911. Her word against his.

Well that would lead LE to questioning him. Remember, the MFH plot was not leaked out at that time. So again, I call BS. 

I have to agree with Grey that this is possible. LE was led to LS because of TH's phone records. She knew almost immediately after Kyron disappeared that the public was crucifying her, she knew she had failed 2 LD tests, and she knew she was becoming the focus of the investigation. She probably smelled a setup the minute she saw LS's face. If she knows it is a setup, calling the police would, in her mind, take the heat off of her. If she called police, everyone would discount that she knew anything of the MFH plot, after all if she did that, why would she call. If that makes any sense.
I agree with Grey & pfaubush - if I remember correctly, the landscaper didn't come back "alone" - that in itself would send up a red flag IMO - I would also think the landscaper would probably have been very nervous  so another "red flag"

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »

Sassi~

Check your mail.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 05:48:00 PM »

I agree with Grey & pfaubush - if I remember correctly, the landscaper didn't come back "alone" - that in itself would send up a red flag IMO - I would also think the landscaper would probably have been very nervous  so another "red flag"

Oh sureeee. Do the Monkey pile up on sassifrass!  All is good, but I still disagree and I'm sticking to my feeling!   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 05:50:29 PM »

Sassi~

Check your mail.

Got it and re-sent you one! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 06:25:34 PM »

I have a surprise for you Monkeys!  an angelic monkey You'll see it either today or tomorrow at the latest, hopefully. 

nicubird and zippiddy, you sure are quiet today. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 06:29:52 PM »

MK you have mail.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »

I know it's hard not having PM's here but this "you got mail" stuff has to be curtailed a bit OK? 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »

KLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!    

Monkey Devil!

Did you leave Wyks locked up in the last cage?  Has anyone seen her?  I don't remember her posting anything about not being here and she's usually on daily.  I promise I'm not nosey, just wondering and always looking for any of our Monkey's MIA!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:18:24 PM by klaasend » Logged
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 07:05:22 PM »

I know it's hard not having PM's here but this "you got mail" stuff has to be curtailed a bit OK? 

Klaas, Respectfully, I understand your reasoning, but the majority of us don't use these emails as our regular emails, so we don't check them very often, and when we're working on something regarding the Kyron case, sometimes we are at a standstill until we hear from another Monkey. There are some things that we don't want to post publically because we don't have the facts yet. It would waste time and too much time has already gone by since Kyron's been missing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.