April 27, 2024, 12:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270409 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 08, 2010, 12:17:28 AM »

this statement bothers me some, i cant know what it is he will do,
but that part, on my own
sorta sounds like he is going to distance his self, from?

IDK, i thought he was going about, finding kyron the wrong way, in the beginning,
with the hush hush,and following LE cue, now he sounds like there has to be
something i can do, and tired of listening to everyone and no closer to kyron
JMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: September 08, 2010, 12:27:20 AM »

My thought was that the Insintel was 'code' for sin inside Intel - in(sin)tel. I read the comments early on and got a hinky feeling from the poster, so it just made sense to me that way. 

Makes sense.

Kinda like Bwienerun .... like B(wiener)un .... a wiener inside a bun.

...or Oinsideut ..... like O(inside)ut .... inside out.

This is fun!

Smile

in sin tel... sin in tel.....sentinel (news paper)

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: September 08, 2010, 12:33:21 AM »

My thought was that the Insintel was 'code' for sin inside Intel - in(sin)tel. I read the comments early on and got a hinky feeling from the poster, so it just made sense to me that way. 

I took it as a jab at Kaine since he works at Intel.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »

insintel

INS-INTEL= INSIDE INTEL

I kiind of remember seeing this poster on OregonLive and the name came up and it was stated by the poster- INSIDE INTEL.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2010, 12:38:22 AM »

this statement bothers me some, i cant know what it is he will do,
but that part, on my own
sorta sounds like he is going to distance his self, from?

IDK, i thought he was going about, finding kyron the wrong way, in the beginning,
with the hush hush,and following LE cue, now he sounds like there has to be
something i can do, and tired of listening to everyone and no closer to kyron
JMO

Maybe he is going to get a tattoo for Kyron.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2010, 12:45:40 AM »

insintel

INS-INTEL= INSIDE INTEL

I kiind of remember seeing this poster on OregonLive and the name came up and it was stated by the poster- INSIDE INTEL.

i thought it was inntel, bad memory,too much info to follow
i think a monkey or 2 are logged for comments,maybe just ask,lol

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2010, 12:51:47 AM »

monkey king
Maybe he is going to get a tattoo for Kyron

im hoping for info on the behind the scenes, this is what
we know can you help

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2010, 12:52:45 AM »

insintel

INS-INTEL= INSIDE INTEL

Good Evening all,

I recall the poster with that name explaining it ..and they did explain they meant Inside Intel.
They were responding to another poster. And said Yes you are correct, that is what It means. If I recall there was a bit of sarcasm thrown in, by Insintel.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2010, 12:58:14 AM »

cw~
I dont understand your last post.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2010, 01:08:02 AM »

I don't know if anyone recalls. About two weeks ago, I posted a photo of " Roses" that I bought at the market. I very rarely buy flowers. These were the prettiest shade of Punch.
Not red, not pink..and they stood out and called to me. They made me think of Kyron.

The color was so brilliant indifferent, and they actually had a sweet smell. Was one dozen roses, not long stem, nor short, middle I guess. I did not cut them down. I kept changing the water every day. They were beautiful for about 7 days. Slowly they began to drop, droop and fall apart ... Sad 

One rose still stands. It is no longer brilliant in color. It is complete. It did not fall apart. It is, as if, it is frozen in perfect form. My battery is charging on my camera. I will take a photo of it and post it .. for Kyron's birthday.

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2010, 01:08:41 AM »

monkey king

we know can you help

sorry cut the post off
instead of a tattoo
im hoping kaine gives more detailed info, on what he knows
from wherever he knows it from,and ask for the public's help

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2010, 01:16:11 AM »

Yes, I remember those roses.  I saved the pic!  Very pretty.

Cw~  Thanks for clarifying.  I thought it was just me haha!
And yes, it would be great if Kaine can share some information.  Not likely, but I'm hopeful.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2010, 01:24:16 AM »

monkey king

we know can you help

sorry cut the post off
instead of a tattoo
Seems like its been since June, that anything has been said " of any happenings" within the investigation. Nothing has been said truly by LE or Kaine. I don't understand why.
Yes they can beat the accusations to death about Terri ..but what about the investigation. Reading Kaine's comment of the children attending Skyline assuring Parents that their children are safe ...  what does that mean? I understand " Why" he felt compelled to say it. More than likely the School put him up to it. That if it came from Kaine " to the parents" that it is his belief " students coming in" will be safe * it would give parents something. It though does not hold much clout, without of backup statement of HOW he believes this. How can he say this with assurance, when the public has been told nothing of the investigation of Kyron's missing. He must know something. 
*Has nothing to do with security camera's 
I would be leery still as a parent, if LE is not going to say/has not said to date " We have 100% ruled out" all Staff and contracted workers associated with grounds/waste management/services of Skyline.
jmo. 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2010, 01:32:36 AM »

monkey king

we know can you help

sorry cut the post off
instead of a tattoo

Kaine Horman: "I'm going to do something on my own for him."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kyron_horman_wall_of_hope_move.html

I took his comment to mean he wanted to be alone (probably will be a very rough day Sad ) and maybe do something him and kyron did alone ... something special between the two of them... that's how I read it earlier today anyways.  But anythings possible.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2010, 01:41:23 AM »

I don't know if anyone recalls. About two weeks ago, I posted a photo of " Roses" that I bought at the market. I very rarely buy flowers. These were the prettiest shade of Punch.
Not red, not pink..and they stood out and called to me. They made me think of Kyron.

The color was so brilliant indifferent, and they actually had a sweet smell. Was one dozen roses, not long stem, nor short, middle I guess. I did not cut them down. I kept changing the water every day. They were beautiful for about 7 days. Slowly they began to drop, droop and fall apart ... Sad 

One rose still stands. It is no longer brilliant in color. It is complete. It did not fall apart. It is, as if, it is frozen in perfect form. My battery is charging on my camera. I will take a photo of it and post it .. for Kyron's birthday.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2010, 01:45:17 AM »

monkey king

we know can you help

sorry cut the post off
instead of a tattoo
Seems like its been since June, that anything has been said " of any happenings" within the investigation. Nothing has been said truly by LE or Kaine. I don't understand why.
Yes they can beat the accusations to death about Terri ..but what about the investigation. Reading Kaine's comment of the children attending Skyline assuring Parents that their children are safe ...  what does that mean? I understand " Why" he felt compelled to say it. More than likely the School put him up to it. That if it came from Kaine " to the parents" that it is his belief " students coming in" will be safe * it would give parents something. It though does not hold much clout, without of backup statement of HOW he believes this. How can he say this with assurance, when the public has been told nothing of the investigation of Kyron's missing. He must know something. 
*Has nothing to do with security camera's 
I would be leery still as a parent, if LE is not going to say/has not said to date " We have 100% ruled out" all Staff and contracted workers associated with grounds/waste management/services of Skyline.
jmo. 

I have to agree with you, Deenie.  I could not be 100% convinced.  I think LE should have said something the first day of school.  If not, why not?

It is my mom meter going off.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2010, 01:46:48 AM »

Thank You Ms. Bearly  ~ ONE little Rose still Stands from that Beautiful Bouquet ...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2010, 01:49:55 AM »

monkey king

we know can you help

sorry cut the post off
instead of a tattoo

Kaine Horman: "I'm going to do something on my own for him."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kyron_horman_wall_of_hope_move.html

I took his comment to mean he wanted to be alone (probably will be a very rough day Sad ) and maybe do something him and kyron did alone ... something special between the two of them... that's how I read it earlier today anyways.  But anythings possible.

I thought he wanted to be out of the public eye.  The celebrations are public, with flashes going off, and cameras with microphones being stuck in his face all day, I think he is going to make the day special and personal, with him and Kiara, and anyone he wants to be there or else be completely alone.

I believe in miracles!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2010, 01:51:26 AM »

School Saves a Desk for Missing Kyron Horman

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20419502,00.html

As students return to school from summer vacation, a desk will be waiting for Kyron, says Matt Shelby, spokesman for the Portland School District.

"He's enrolled as a student. There's a spot there waiting for him," says Shelby, who adds that school policy states that a child is withdrawn from school after missing 10 consecutive days. "The school is ready for Kyron and we all hope he shows up."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2010, 01:54:05 AM »

Thank You Ms. Bearly  ~ ONE little Rose still Stands from that Beautiful Bouquet ...

You are welcome, Ms. D!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.