April 27, 2024, 01:27:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270421 times)
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2010, 09:22:22 PM »

ALERT !!!
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5763422/kyron_horman_who_is_the_groundskeeper_pg2.html?cat=34
I know a few of us thought this was a possibility!  This woman came out with it!!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

IMO this article is libelous!  This writer is guessing.  Why would the groundskeeper have anything to do with the plants the students likely planted?  HE CUTS GRASS, that is his job.  NOT JUST AT THE SCHOOL, for the city.  There is no reason to suspect him of anything not to mention he has spoken with LE and the Grand Jury.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:35:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2010, 09:24:56 PM »

Thanks.  There has to be a simple logical reason for the SS.

Wasn't secret service involved with Caylee's disappearance? I thought they did something with cell phone data.

I believe I read a SS agent was deposed last week with the 35 LE officers by Baez.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2010, 09:25:53 PM »

ALERT !!!
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5763422/kyron_horman_who_is_the_groundskeeper_pg2.html?cat=34
I know a few of us thought this was a possibility!  This woman came out with it!!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

IMO this article is libelous!  This writer is guessing.  Why would the groundskeeper have anything to do with the plants the students likely planted?  HE CUTS GRASS, that is his job.  NOT JUST AT THE SCHOOL, for the city.  There is no reason to suspect him of anything not to mention he has spoken with LE and the Grand Jury.

Sorry ... confuzed here about "Alert !!!" ??? This stories from early July?  Am I missing something?   fill me in if so?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:35:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »

ALERT !!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

This was posted yesterday and I think we've had comments about it here today.
The landscaper testified to Grand Jury a couple weeks ago. As far as we know he is not involved. Maybe Klaas can expand a little more.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:36:22 PM by klaasend » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2010, 09:28:57 PM »

i was thinking today to encourage everyone to keep digging 
i think that this case involves more than one person, sometimes in a case that is by one person, that person can stay quiet for years, but when you have tmore than one person involved someone will crack.
the bible says :But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. [25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. [26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:22-26  and this in my opinion, means that people that are involved in darkness are walking in jealousy, confusion, anger, arrogance, no restraint, rashness, impatience, etc.  (i am convinced that if kyron is alive he is being protected by God) but that these people will get  out there and make mistakes leading to their apprehension. people on the thsp board who seemed to me to be "friends" are lately leaving very angry. someone in this case will get upset, jealous, etc and spill the beans   in my opinion

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2010, 09:35:12 PM »

ALERT !!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

The landscaper testified to Grand Jury a couple weeks ago. As far as we know he is not involved. Maybe Klaas can expand a little more.

This is the author of these articles. I always am skeptical when they say that they have psychic abilities. I used to be more open minded until I saw up close, too many psychics sending a grieving mom of a missing child on numerous wild goose chases. I am not saying that I don't believe that someone may have true ability, I just think that there are a lot of fakes out there.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:36:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 08, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »

According to this article, there are 11 boys missing in Oregon close to Kyron's age. I have not had the time to check them all out yet as I am working, ugh. Brandi's artwork is outstanding and so awe inspiring!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5763422/kyron_horman_who_is_the_groundskeeper_pg5.html?cat=34
That is frightening that there are 11 missing boys in Oregon all close to Kyron's age 
I don't have the brain " frog power" to read the link (( NoRose)) does it have anything to do with a beloved " carpenter" .. or One who came forth because ? for Kyron, that he wanted to offer that his ex could never be compared to John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson or Ted Bundy? This article is about 11 missing boys....what Cartoon character will crawl out of the woodwork to defend themselves over the 11 boys..? sorry I am feeling a bit cynical.

Kyron where ever you are, I know you bring sunny because it is within your smiles -
For those who felt Kyron's light in this world - Was too bright = Shame on YOU=Cowards.
One little boy that survived this planet for 8 yrs is way stronger than you will ever be - And has more power inside himself than you could ever imagine

I have played this in Caylee's name, Well I guess it is shared with Kyron too.
Not of Caylee or Kyron but of who failed them - who is not right within their world.

It's gonna get you, no matter what, It will get you - hopefully when you're in Vegas.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vEjUQ15lyzk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vEjUQ15lyzk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

For Caylee and Kryon ~ you are loved 
Monkey's never forget 

OKAY DEENIE..You hit my heart on that one. 

John Lennon is my all time favorite.  He had so much to teach through his songs.  His heart was always in the right place.   

Yeah..we all shine on..hope everyone here is teaching their children and grand children that..we are the light..we all shine on.

Kyron..you shine on in the beautiful pictures your family took and our Brandi added the backdrop to match your spirit.  Shine on Kyron..shine on...you are about to turn 8 years old.with all the beautiful discoveries that await you in the universe.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: September 08, 2010, 09:39:22 PM »

that makes sense, but why DEA?

I would guess at some level that some type of drug(s) were used somewhere in the commision of the "crime" .... would have to be some tie-in right?

it could be the computer forensics, but also this post got me thinking that sometimes people do drugs and then do bad things , or some people do bad things and do drugs to asssay their conscience. since they are already involved (dea) then hopefully this will be one more  angle investigators might be getting a lead in. (sackyattack is in recovery )

when you're going through hell, just keep going
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: September 08, 2010, 09:45:30 PM »

ALERT !!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

This is the author of these articles. I always am skeptical when they say that they have psychic abilities. I used to be more open minded until I saw up close, too many psychics sending a grieving mom of a missing child on numerous wild goose chases. I am not saying that I don't believe that someone may have true ability, I just think that there are a lot of fakes out there.

I'm not impressed especially after reading her posts on the Natalee Holloway case. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 08, 2010, 09:57:08 PM »

I sure hope she has more than this to point her crooked finger at Stenson:

Every dead end has a new beginning. We missed something in the Kyron Horman Case.. Something obvious. We need to go back and review things again. There are some things I am investigating right now about a man, the groundskeeper. His name is Dave Stensen, another D clue has entered the mystery of Kyron Horman. He was at the rear of the building and at first he says he wasn't at the school. Then says he was only there to mow the grass.

I also keep getting a box, crate, chest. Was Kyron packed?

I have had the word "tunnel" keep coming to me. Here is another link where remote viewers who are also working on Kyron. I do believe that we in the psychic world are being called to help.

Gale St John said she saw "slats". Also a garage or warehouse was mentioned here.
http://vimeo.com/14261781

On the Psychic Investigation link below she sees a metal grate, like drainage grate.
CLUE FOUND - from remote viewing words see Notes ****** post August 17, 2010 @ 418 am
http://www.squidoo.com/jessiefosterapsychicinvestigation

We in the psychic world receive information from the other side. Find your child, no matter how you have to do it.

It is possible that more people are involved as I see 4 people. 2 and 2 . 2 men, 2 women. While they all know one another, they are not all together at one time. They know each other from the community.

The fact that Kyron disappeared from the school, means something. Did someone work there? Visit there? Live nearby? We missed something for sure. Let's do schoolology now. The school is where Kyron vanished from, why? There were no cameras. There were two white trucks there that day, Terri's and the groundskeeper. Now the groundskeeper's story is changing. Kyron played soccer and knew the field. Did he go out back to play?. The groundskeeper was mowing the lawn that day? I hope all personnel especially the groundskeeper was thoroughly investigated. I noticed he has 2 rings in his left ear. This used to mean gay and dominant. I see no wedding ring either from the photograph at Katu.com. This man is 63 and rings in his ears at this age is not "cool", it's creepy.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 08, 2010, 09:59:06 PM »

Sorry, here is the link  http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5763422/kyron_horman_who_is_the_groundskeeper.html?cat=34
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: September 08, 2010, 10:01:46 PM »

PLEASE stop posting links to her garbage.  There is zero substance to these allegations.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 08, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

Please NO - Not Brian Ladd and Gayle St. John.  NOOOOOOO

Brian Ladd is a fraud and Gayle St. John isn't much better.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2010, 10:07:05 PM »

IMO Everyone is suspect in this case.   
Mr Stenson wears glasses. On June 4th is was raining that day. When you have to wear glasses in the rain, they have a tendency to fog up when it rains. If he was following OSHA codes, because he worked for the city, he would have to be wearing goggles to prevent anything from fly up into his eyes. So his vision would be questionable.

Again, IMO, there is no way that his sight was 100% that day. JMO. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 08, 2010, 10:07:41 PM »

I know this is old news, but it has been bugging me a lot lately. Does anyone know if it is routine to have the secret service involved with missing childrens cases?

Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police.

This list does not include search and rescue resources.

I don't think the SS being involved is out of the ordinary. They were involved in the Caylee Anthony case as well.

msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: September 08, 2010, 10:10:35 PM »

ALERT !!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

Why couldnt the groundskeeper be involved?  The police havent found out that Name Redacted has a sex offender father so maybe they didnt know David Stensens background?

I think you might find this interesting.. there is a STANSON,DAVID MICHAEL who looks suspiciously like David Stensen listed on this website.. as a sex offender http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx type in David Stensen as the name and out come two records - one is STANSON,DAVID MICHAEL - he looks a lot like this groundskeeper guy - I wonder if it is him?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2010, 10:11:00 PM »

I'll say this right now and I'm serious.  If you want to go the Psychic (Brian Ladd, Gayle St. John, Linda Crystal) route or the Remote Viewing (Ed Dames)route YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE.  Feel free to find another forum to express yourselves because I won't let the discussion degrade down to that level.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »

PLEASE stop posting links to her garbage.  There is zero substance to these allegations.

AMEN!!!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »

I'll say this right now and I'm serious.  If you want to go the Psychic (Brian Ladd, Gayle St. John, Linda Crystal) route or the Remote Viewing (Ed Dames)route YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE.  Feel free to find another forum to express yourselves because I won't let the discussion degrade down to that level.

Monkey Devil! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 08, 2010, 10:13:24 PM »

Do we have a list of who testified before the grand jury?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.