April 27, 2024, 06:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270461 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2010, 12:25:46 AM »

Happy Birthday, Kyron!  We all love you!  Come home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4

Kyron would love it!

This is awesome!!!!!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: September 09, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »

Look at the noses ???????  Turf Tech's is puffy/bulbous .... guy from TX has a pinched-in nose that's pretty LONG for his face .....
NO - NADA - ZILCH similiarities to me .....  nope

Two eyes, a nose, and a mouth is enough of a resemblance for some.

Respectfully Grey, This is not a joke case! I don't think it's ok to dis a Monkeys opinion and make a joke of it. Every Monkey has a right to post their opinions and thoughts on the case.

I was not trying to be funny. Too many times I see posters jump on similar names without checking further into age, location, etc. I've seen faces compared when there is little more similarity than the fact that there are two photos of faces belonging to two different people. Links are given to questionable sources as fact.

If someone is to be discussed in an open forum, some basic fact checking should be done before presenting an opinion; otherwise, let wild speculation rule.

Grey~

You have a point, but we need our fellow monkeys to help us rule our ideas out and  questionable sources need to be pointed out because sometimes all that is needed is
is for one domino to fall for the rest of the pieces to fall into place.

Sebastian~

Thank you for taking the time to put this information out there. 
Now, we can look beyond this.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 09, 2010, 12:30:17 AM »

Thank you Brandi - that's beautiful!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 09, 2010, 12:41:04 AM »

It's 12:26 am where I am, so I am posting my first Birthday card for Kyron before I go to bed. I hope he comes home to blow out his candles soon.

This is so awsome Brandi! Wow, just wow! We all love you Kyron!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 09, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »

Wow, Brandi!  That's wonderful!  I am so wishing he could be back with his Mommy!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: September 09, 2010, 12:46:41 AM »

I too made a card for the little guy. I wanted to keep the size down, and had trouble interlacing the little parts with the background, that's why it looks... not "perfect." But, I think it's the thought that counts.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 09, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »

I too made a card for the little guy. I wanted to keep the size down, and had trouble interlacing the little parts with the background, that's why it looks... not "perfect." But, I think it's the thought that counts.

I just had to log back in and tell you that is adorable.

We sure do love this little boy!

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: September 09, 2010, 12:52:56 AM »

I just had to log back in and tell you that is adorable.

We sure do love this little boy!

Thanks, that means a lot coming from the "artistmastah"... hehe!

Niters.
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: September 09, 2010, 12:55:47 AM »

Both cards are wonderful - I just hope he gets to see them!!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 09, 2010, 12:56:37 AM »

This is the first night I will be able to stay up late in a while as I can finally sleep in. Yippee. I think because it is so close to Kyron's birthday, many of us monkeys are feeling so frustrated that Kyron is still missing.  I have been researching lots of stuff tonight, just trying to find something, anything, new. There are some old things that have still bothered me. For example, this on Terri's facebook page prior to it being private.

Jesse Mittendorf
nothin runs like a DEERE!!!
June 1 at 8:03am

I just figured out that this is John Deere's slogan. Sometimes when you go back and revisit things that bother you about these cases, all of a sudden you sees things that you did not see the first time. What kind of tractor did Terri and Kaine have?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: September 09, 2010, 12:59:37 AM »

Both cards are wonderful - I just hope he gets to see them!!

I'm sure if Kaine or Desiree look around their faces would light up and know that their child is loved by people near and far.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 09, 2010, 01:01:56 AM »

This is the first night I will be able to stay up late in a while as I can finally sleep in. Yippee. I think because it is so close to Kyron's birthday, many of us monkeys are feeling so frustrated that Kyron is still missing.  I have been researching lots of stuff tonight, just trying to find something, anything, new. There are some old things that have still bothered me. For example, this on Terri's facebook page prior to it being private.

Jesse Mittendorf

I just figured out that this is John Deere's slogan. Sometimes when you go back and revisit things that bother you about these cases, all of a sudden you sees things that you did not see the first time. What kind of tractor did Terri and Kaine have?

A John Deere.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #432 on: September 09, 2010, 01:02:26 AM »

Happy Birthday LIL  an angelic monkey

See ya soon! Either here, or sitting at Gods thrown LIL MAN!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 09, 2010, 01:03:15 AM »

Jesse Mittendorf

A john Deere.  It's green
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 09, 2010, 01:03:16 AM »

Very cool!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: September 09, 2010, 01:05:04 AM »

Jesse Mittendorf

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1356418&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album

A Deere.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 09, 2010, 01:07:15 AM »

Brandi this is beautiful.  I love it and think Kyron and Desiree would love it as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRON! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 09, 2010, 01:10:52 AM »

I love all the cards you Monkeys made and the cake photos too..... Monkeys are great!

Happy Birthday to you Kyron!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 09, 2010, 01:18:18 AM »

Thanks.  There has to be a simple logical reason for the SS.

Sorry, I'm behind and it's probably been mentioned, but what about the Murder for Hire?  Would that fall into such a category, or a ransom?

Good evening!  Just jumping in for a sec on this post to point out that if Terri did indeed, contract a murder for hire, there's likely a money trail in deposits/withdrawal(s).  Very few people have multiple thousands of dollars laying around the house.  It would be interesting to know who did the banking, bill paying, and account reconciliations in the Horman household.  If an account or accounts were set up in fictitious names (requiring fictitious ID)= automatic Bank Fraud and possibly Identity Theft, to boot. Bank accounts since Fall 2001 require multiple forms of ID, due to 9-11.  Wonder if Terri set up any individual accounts in the last 7 years, particularly in the last year?  Or if someone set an account on her behalf, listing her as an authorized signer on the account?  Withdrawals meeting specific conditions generate mandatory paperwork for banking institutions.  Banks also employ secondary criteria, in flagging suspect transactions.  Incoming deposits are also subject to scrutiny and may be subject to withholding, pending verification (instrument authenticity, funds availability, the depositor's funds availability, suspicious transactions, etc.).  That's why every bank has employees looking for fraud, from your teller on up.  Not to freak anyone out here or go all conspiracy theory, but your bank probably knows more about you than you think...believe me.  Once upon a time (LOL!), I worked for a large bank once we'll call Big Bank.  They required (yes, required) their employees to go through each deposit and write down if the customer had accounts at other banks.  That info was then used in telemarketing to try to get the customer to move all of their money to Big Bank. I digress.  In short, any deposits into Terri's account(s), personal or joint, were thoroughly examined.  Any of this could have resulted in Secret Service involvement in a multitude of ways.  Not implying anything, merely saying the Secret Service covers many areas of expertise. For all we know, they may be involved in the Border aspect or the Foreign Cooperation aspect if this proves to be a human trafficking incident/international kidnapping/Drug-related kidnapping for ransom or revenge.  Or, it may be as simple as cell phone triangulation or satellite imagery.  In any event, I wouldn't want to bring any of the dozens of agencies down on me.  LOL!  Just my 2 cents. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 09, 2010, 01:20:35 AM »

This is all just so sad I can't stand it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.