April 27, 2024, 01:04:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270416 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: September 09, 2010, 01:23:08 AM »

This is all just so sad I can't stand it.

It is 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2010, 01:26:39 AM »

I'll have another live report at 11pm on @fox12oregon - Many people touched by Kyron Horman are celebrating his 8th birthday.

http://twitter.com/AndrewPadula

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: September 09, 2010, 01:46:32 AM »

To who ever is responsible. I don't even care who you are anymore, just please tell what happened, If he is alive please, we all beg you to please allow this child to go home. He doesn't want to be where ever he is, he wants his parents. If he is not alive, please, we all beg of you to please allow him to be buried in a respectful manner. He deserves fresh flowers to be brought to him. Would you please, just say where he is. Just leave a note, or an internet posting, make a phone call from a phone booth, send a twitter, open a facebook, anything but please let us find him.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: September 09, 2010, 01:51:08 AM »

To who ever is responsible. I don't even care who you are anymore, just please tell what happened, If he is alive please, we all beg you to please allow this child to go home. He doesn't want to be where ever he is, he wants his parents. If he is not alive, please, we all beg of you to please allow him to be buried in a respectful manner. He deserves fresh flowers to be brought to him. Would you please, just say where he is. Just leave a note, or an internet posting, make a phone call from a phone booth, send a twitter, open a facebook, anything but please let us find him.

Amen to that Tracygirl.

WHERE IS KYRON?  Please let him come home.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: September 09, 2010, 01:54:20 AM »

Dear Kyron,
Happy Birthday to you little man. I pray for you every day.  an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 09, 2010, 01:56:04 AM »

Covering Kyron after the break: http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: September 09, 2010, 02:35:00 AM »

Just looking at pics of the school and thinking.  Couldn't Terri (and co.) have parked behind the school, on the west side, next to the covered playground?  Could she have simply instructed Kyron to come out the west side door (closest to Skyline) and meet her at the back of the building?  He could have gotten into the vehicle and she could have driven around next to the building (along the bus lane), to the parking lot entrance with pretty narrow visibility.  No one would have been looking for him, her, or them at that point and no one would probably have thought twice about leaving vehicles from the Science Fair.  I also wonder if Terri or someone else told Kyron about a "cool electric exhibit" elsewhere in the building to get him there, instructed him to meet his mom outside for a doctor appt, or drugged him and carried him out in something through one of the many back doors to the back parking lot (and a waiting vehicle-Terri's or someone else's ).  Also thinking if an abduction occurred, a hand-off in the southern corner of the parking lot without being seen would be possible.  Looking at the back of that school, the number of staircases, the woods behind, the access road, the profusion of tall weeds/trees/shrubs obscuring most of the view from any vantage points in the school, the lower southern parking lot...it makes me feel sick.  ITA with LE though, Kyron was the intended target for a reason.  Given his parents' description, I can't see Kyron leaving the building voluntarily unless someone he knew and trusted instructed him too...particularly with all the Science Fair excitement with his class going on.
As for the lawn maintenance worker, when he was thinking he hoped they weren't going to come play on the field, IMO he didn't want them interrupting his work.  In all fairness, he likely just wanted to get the job done. 
JMO and good night/morning, all!     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: September 09, 2010, 02:40:15 AM »

ROFL

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 09, 2010, 02:45:22 AM »

I was trying to cool off those monkeys in the cage!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: September 09, 2010, 03:06:14 AM »

Thanks.  There has to be a simple logical reason for the SS.

Sorry, I'm behind and it's probably been mentioned, but what about the Murder for Hire?  Would that fall into such a category, or a ransom?
this is cool because i got a "hinky" that the Lord was telling me to follow the money. you know what i mean, and btw what is a "hinky"? i felt like the Lord was impressing me about the money but i have been spending endless time following a guy that started posting under a new name in katu on june 10 he has like 1500 posts

Good evening!  Just jumping in for a sec on this post to point out that if Terri did indeed, contract a murder for hire, there's likely a money trail in deposits/withdrawal(s).  Very few people have multiple thousands of dollars laying around the house.  It would be interesting to know who did the banking, bill paying, and account reconciliations in the Horman household.  If an account or accounts were set up in fictitious names (requiring fictitious ID)= automatic Bank Fraud and possibly Identity Theft, to boot. Bank accounts since Fall 2001 require multiple forms of ID, due to 9-11.  Wonder if Terri set up any individual accounts in the last 7 years, particularly in the last year?  Or if someone set an account on her behalf, listing her as an authorized signer on the account?  Withdrawals meeting specific conditions generate mandatory paperwork for banking institutions.  Banks also employ secondary criteria, in flagging suspect transactions.  Incoming deposits are also subject to scrutiny and may be subject to withholding, pending verification (instrument authenticity, funds availability, the depositor's funds availability, suspicious transactions, etc.).  That's why every bank has employees looking for fraud, from your teller on up.  Not to freak anyone out here or go all conspiracy theory, but your bank probably knows more about you than you think...believe me.  Once upon a time (LOL!), I worked for a large bank once we'll call Big Bank.  They required (yes, required) their employees to go through each deposit and write down if the customer had accounts at other banks.  That info was then used in telemarketing to try to get the customer to move all of their money to Big Bank. I digress.  In short, any deposits into Terri's account(s), personal or joint, were thoroughly examined.  Any of this could have resulted in Secret Service involvement in a multitude of ways.  Not implying anything, merely saying the Secret Service covers many areas of expertise. For all we know, they may be involved in the Border aspect or the Foreign Cooperation aspect if this proves to be a human trafficking incident/international kidnapping/Drug-related kidnapping for ransom or revenge.  Or, it may be as simple as cell phone triangulation or satellite imagery.  In any event, I wouldn't want to bring any of the dozens of agencies down on me.  LOL!  Just my 2 cents. 

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: September 09, 2010, 03:09:34 AM »

i got stuck in your post sorry i am so new and dont know how to quote

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: September 09, 2010, 03:15:23 AM »

When you click the QUOTE button, and the window opens, scroll down and post BENEATH the other person.  Try it.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: September 09, 2010, 03:16:04 AM »

I happens. 

Here. Have a drinky and relax.

*gets out of box before being bombarded with flying bananas*

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: September 09, 2010, 03:18:33 AM »

When you click the QUOTE button, and the window opens, scroll down and post BENEATH the other person.  Try it.
i did that before but it jumped, i am having trouble with all the smileys slowing my really old puter down. i have a hard time highlighting also, is there a no graphics version? but dang i would miss all the really cool cool pics you guys make on here.thanks

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: September 09, 2010, 03:19:20 AM »

does anyone have any info on Michael Roten

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: September 09, 2010, 03:21:25 AM »

thank you so much klass for letting me be on this forum. is there a way to post things on the forum that the public cant see? like a private folder or something?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 09, 2010, 03:21:34 AM »

Haha, Grey!

Heres a video for you~

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSm7BcQHWXk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pSm7BcQHWXk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;border=1</a>

or link if it doesnt work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSm7BcQHWXk

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 09, 2010, 03:22:03 AM »

IT WORKED!!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: September 09, 2010, 03:33:47 AM »

i did that before but it jumped, i am having trouble with all the smileys slowing my really old puter down. i have a hard time highlighting also, is there a no graphics version? but dang i would miss all the really cool cool pics you guys make on here.thanks

The way I was told how to fix that "jumping" is to look up on your computer screen, see the word "page"?  click on it and look down to COMPATIBILITY VIEW and click on that.  That should stop it from "jumping".

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: September 09, 2010, 03:44:38 AM »

Haha, Grey!

Heres a video for you~

or link if it doesnt work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSm7BcQHWXk

Thanks, Monkey King.

Yep. It did work. Good work.

*wanders down to beach to nab a few drinks*

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.