April 27, 2024, 05:48:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270448 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 10, 2010, 03:15:08 AM »

Hey Monkey King-I'm sorry I took so long.  I can't recall us talking about GJ suspension vs recess and I looked but didn't see anything Sad.  I'm with you on getting to bed.

I did find this old article-but it doesn't state anything we might have missed.
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Grand-jury-still-hearing-Kyron-Horman-case-101124089.html

Night-see you soon!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: September 10, 2010, 05:03:54 AM »

Hi all-I had high hopes of getting caught up but that idea scored an F, so I have to ask wtf, in reference from a post on a locked thread-(copied and pasted below) what is up with this guy stating "I don't have a computer" Was he being serious or am I missing something? I don't even know who he is and I'm already thinking something's off. Obviously he emailed or posted his reply using a computer, so at minimum has access to a computer, therefore could be the person/persons in question, so why such an extreme attempt to sell a *not me-no computer* lie as proof those id's can NOT be him. His words "Your messin with someone else, not me" That makes him really look like he's either hiding something and/or isn't too bright, or assumes who he's answering isn't smart enough to notice his reply came via computer, not carved in stone or sent by snail mail or whatever other non computer ways, people with no computer communicate.

OK, I'm completely going to harp this subject to death, but it is way to hinky to ignore, imo. I sent a FB message to Tommy Jones http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1702249525 yesterday, asking if he is really the person posting on GLP. This guy has Rick Spicher (DeDe's brother) listed as a friend and is from Klamath Falls (just like the TJ, who's wife was killed in the boating accident [talked about in the 'My Cousin' thread]).

Today, on GLP, I asked Jonesr why he hadn't responded and he said he didn't have a FB account and never has. Verbatim from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg36 (11th post on the page):

Jonesr
User ID: 1090308
 United States
9/5/2010 5:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I don't have a facebook page, never did.
I don't Twitter, never did.
I havnt played viedo games since my first real girlfriend.
I don't have a computer.
I don't have cable tv.
I have kids with high GPAs.
I have a full time business.
I have sole custody of my children ages 15, 10, 9.
Your messin with someone else, not me.
Why the need to see my face?
Some kind of weird interest or what?

I don't know what to believe. Is it JW? Are there a multitude of folks posting as Jonesr, in order to communicate? Something is so off here! Is this even worthy of reporting to LE? I sure hope the TJ from FB answers my message, but he has been on there today playing Farmville and Treasure Isle, but hasn't responded yet.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 10, 2010, 07:32:31 AM »

I want to say jonesr posted from an Iphone, IIRC, so he may not have a computer per se, but does have internet access. I'm posting by my phone right now, I don't think you can tell- like it doesn't say "posted from mobile".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 10, 2010, 08:43:53 AM »

Speaking of phones, we also heard during the course of the day, Desiree claimed somewhere about emails or texting, I don't remember which and have no clue where to find the information,and that in retrospect, DY should have seen a red flag as the messages were short and brief, instead of long and rambling.  Playing devils advocate, we know this particular day TH was having issues with an uncooperative 18 month old who was either teething and had an ear ache or a possible ear infection, or just teething-according to her mother.  Not the ideal time for chit chatting. Don't really know where I'm going with this, just talking to myself I suppose! Smile

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 10, 2010, 08:56:33 AM »

Speaking of phones, we also heard during the course of the day, Desiree claimed somewhere about emails or texting, I don't remember which and have no clue where to find the information,and that in retrospect, DY should have seen a red flag as the messages were short and brief, instead of long and rambling.  Playing devils advocate, we know this particular day TH was having issues with an uncooperative 18 month old who was either teething and had an ear ache or a possible ear infection, or just teething-according to her mother.  Not the ideal time for chit chatting. Don't really know where I'm going with this, just talking to myself I suppose! Smile

It would be interesting to know when the emails were sent. Were they sent during the day from her phone, in the afternoon from her computer, or from both? Did she normally send emails from only her computer?

If she normally sent long, rambling emails, she may have sent them from the computer at home as she thought of things and in between doing other things on the computer or around the house. It would be odd if she suddenly switched to using her phone to send messages that day.

I wish I knew whut LE knows.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 10, 2010, 09:07:12 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

Kyron Horman Missing: Case Review And Birthday Wishes To The Frog Prince

Wow, Blink's new article is just full of information and details.  You go, Blink!

Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 10, 2010, 09:29:55 AM »

I think I fully understand why TH is not fighting for time with Kitty...she may be in real fear for her life because of those she chose to bring into her life.  DDS is still troubling for me.  Did she believe all TH told her?  Did TH tell DDS that her life was miserable and KH treated her and the kids really bad?  DD prolly knew about the affair especially since she knew RS too.  All the players on the TH/Bad side are so entertwined it's unreal.  Could the common thread with all the bad people be child trafficking?  I dunno things are getting way too weird.  I think I'm gonna have to go back to the very simple reason things happened...scorned lovers getting revenge!!!!   But then that leaves open just where did Ky get taken to?  Is he still there?  Was he done away with in front of TH and she is scared quiet?  Color me confused.          
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 10, 2010, 09:32:54 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys!  Got to get to work now and ya'll have a great day!  Much luck in looking for our little Ky.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 10, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »

I want to say jonesr posted from an Iphone, IIRC, so he may not have a computer per se, but does have internet access. I'm posting by my phone right now, I don't think you can tell- like it doesn't say "posted from mobile".

Yes, I can tell you're posting from your mobile, because a little blue cell phone icon shows up on the left, in the subject/thread title over your post.  Look to the left where it has the "Reply #", Date and Time of your post and you will see the cell phone.

Edit to add link to your post that has the cell icon:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.msg1226236#msg1226236

When I receive an email from someone on my computer and they've sent it from a cellphone (smart phone), there's a notation, btw.  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:52:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 10, 2010, 09:51:44 AM »

Hi all-I had high hopes of getting caught up but that idea scored an F, so I have to ask wtf, in reference from a post on a locked thread-(copied and pasted below) what is up with this guy stating "I don't have a computer" Was he being serious or am I missing something? I don't even know who he is and I'm already thinking something's off. Obviously he emailed or posted his reply using a computer, so at minimum has access to a computer, therefore could be the person/persons in question, so why such an extreme attempt to sell a *not me-no computer* lie as proof those id's can NOT be him. His words "Your messin with someone else, not me" That makes him really look like he's either hiding something and/or isn't too bright, or assumes who he's answering isn't smart enough to notice his reply came via computer, not carved in stone or sent by snail mail or whatever other non computer ways, people with no computer communicate.

OK, I'm completely going to harp this subject to death, but it is way to hinky to ignore, imo. I sent a FB message to Tommy Jones http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1702249525 yesterday, asking if he is really the person posting on GLP. This guy has Rick Spicher (DeDe's brother) listed as a friend and is from Klamath Falls (just like the TJ, who's wife was killed in the boating accident [talked about in the 'My Cousin' thread]).

Today, on GLP, I asked Jonesr why he hadn't responded and he said he didn't have a FB account and never has. Verbatim from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg36 (11th post on the page):

Jonesr
 United States
Report Abusive Post

I don't have a computer.
I don't have cable tv.

I don't know what to believe. Is it JW? Are there a multitude of folks posting as Jonesr, in order to communicate? Something is so off here! Is this even worthy of reporting to LE? I sure hope the TJ from FB answers my message, but he has been on there today playing Farmville and Treasure Isle, but hasn't responded yet.

I also find this very odd.  I looked at his facebook page and it seems weird to me that his page really doesn't seem to fit his personality or per his page his location.  I do believe the real jonesr is related to DeDe and Rick Speicher.  Now I'm wondering if someone has stolen his ID to post on GLP.  I wonder if he is even aware of what is going on at all on GLP. 

That and there was an article shown on GLP about his wife being killed in the boat accident but he shows her as a friend on facebook.  This is all very very strange to me.  I was following his posts over there and that really was odd to me at the time. 

I will check in again later on his FB page and maybe I will also send him a message.

Not good if it isn't really him posting.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #590 on: September 10, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

Jonesr
 United States
Report Abusive Post

I don't have a computer.
I don't have cable tv.

I also find this very odd.  I looked at his facebook page and it seems weird to me that his page really doesn't seem to fit his personality or per his page his location.  I do believe the real jonesr is related to DeDe and Rick Speicher.  Now I'm wondering if someone has stolen his ID to post on GLP.  I wonder if he is even aware of what is going on at all on GLP. 

That and there was an article shown on GLP about his wife being killed in the boat accident but he shows her as a friend on facebook.  This is all very very strange to me.  I was following his posts over there and that really was odd to me at the time. 

I will check in again later on his FB page and maybe I will also send him a message.

sunny   Good morning Monkeys!
I had the same thing to say as Muffy! lol.  I will add that if you are posting on FB with a phone, etc, you cannot play any of the games, so if this person was active on Farmville and Treasure Isle, it was from a computer.  I think there are multiple Jonsers...IMO  ...interesting thought re: to communicate?     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 10, 2010, 10:20:55 AM »

Good morning nana   You may be right imo,  there could be multiple jonsers...  and/or could be posting from a device like a cell phone AND from computers.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: September 10, 2010, 10:54:16 AM »

Jonesr
 United States
Report Abusive Post

I don't have a computer.
I don't have cable tv.

I still never received an answer from my message to him on FB. His first wife died in a houseboating accident while they were on vacation. I did see the article for it. Their son (Jonesr's oldest) was 7 months old. He has since re-married (and divorced according to Jonesr). Much of this was discussed in his first 'My Cousin' thread. When I was reading that thread, I could have sworn he said that he would post on his computer at home and his Iphone during the day. Now, he says he doesn't have a computer. 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: September 10, 2010, 10:57:46 AM »

Did anyone else receive an email saying they are locking the Kyron members area on TC? I don't really go over there...I have a hard time keeping up here, but thought it was strange. Just wondering if JW is at it again.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 10, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »

Did anyone else receive an email saying they are locking the Kyron members area on TC? I don't really go over there...I have a hard time keeping up here, but thought it was strange. Just wondering if JW is at it again.

TC = Doubledeker's site?  

Nevermind, answered my own question and I received the email as well.  I suspect DD has good reason and I wouldn't question it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 11:05:45 AM by klaasend » Logged
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 10, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »

Yes, I also recieved the notice....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #596 on: September 10, 2010, 11:04:27 AM »

I did, and didn't really understand why 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 10, 2010, 11:06:08 AM »

Yes, I also recieved the notice....
This is the note I recieved:

I have closed the kyron members only forum. 

You can post on the kyron open forum. 

If I see you are seriously working on the case and contributing to the
discussion or research I will give you access to the members area..

there are several reasons for this decision... legit reasons which I don't
wish to discuss.

My pm boxes are all full, so if you try to pm me, you probably will not get
an answer... so better to email me if you need to know anything else 

keysring@yahoo.com

please do not email me to ask me why I closed the kryon members area...
thanks.

if you were a regular poster in the kyron members area, I am working on
giving you access.  Otherwise only those persons who actively post in the
open area will be considered for having access to the members area.

sorry, but there are some legit reasons for this decision.

--
Thanks, The Management
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #598 on: September 10, 2010, 11:11:34 AM »

Kyron's Birthday Celebration

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=102488964&sec=547757

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 10, 2010, 11:40:45 AM »

Yes, I can tell you're posting from your mobile, because a little blue cell phone icon shows up on the left, in the subject/thread title over your post.  Look to the left where it has the "Reply #", Date and Time of your post and you will see the cell phone.

Edit to add link to your post that has the cell icon:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.msg1226236#msg1226236

When I receive an email from someone on my computer and they've sent it from a cellphone (smart phone), there's a notation, btw. 

Never noticed that.  Thanks for pointing that out MuffyBee!  I wonder if there's some way to determine that on GLP? I guess we'll have to look close at the posting and see if there's a small icon that has been overlooked as in this example.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.