April 27, 2024, 12:46:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270412 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #640 on: September 10, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »

After hearing from a source, I'm going to work on the premise that Kyron is alive and being held. I think I know where my hinky feeling is going.  an angelic monkey

I wish you would/could elaborate.  What is your source saying and where is your hinky feeling going?

Klaas, respectfully I can't. I would love to, but I can't. I can tell you this, what I have been working on is on the right track. I'm sorry I can't say more.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #641 on: September 10, 2010, 08:17:49 PM »

Sorry, I'm in the middle of something. need to get back to it.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: September 10, 2010, 08:21:54 PM »

Sorry, I'm in the middle of something. need to get back to it.  an angelic monkey

*grabs shotgun and heads over to discuss situation with sassifrass*

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: September 10, 2010, 08:27:38 PM »

Grey,

You're too funny!

I'm sure whatever it is, Sassi will share the info after she verifies or does some more checking.  Remember, it's all for Kyron.  And YES, the suspense is killing me too!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #644 on: September 10, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »

Klaas I know how you hate this but I have to say it right now. You have mail. I  won't do it again. I promise!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 10, 2010, 08:40:07 PM »

Kaine Horman drops contempt of court motion against Terri Moulton Horman
Published: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:12 PM     Updated: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:18 PM

Kaine Horman has voluntarily agreed to drop his motion to find his estranged wife in contempt of court stemming from the alleged sharing of a sealed restraining order.

A Sept. 21 hearing had been set on Kaine Horman's motion, which will now be cancelled.

Court records do not explain why he's dropping the motion, but Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, are set to meet in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Oct. 7 to argue over two other pending motions.

snipped from: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kaine_horman_drops_contempt-of.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 10, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »

Published: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:12 PM     Updated: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:18 PM

Kaine Horman has voluntarily agreed to drop his motion to find his estranged wife in contempt of court stemming from the alleged sharing of a sealed restraining order.

A Sept. 21 hearing had been set on Kaine Horman's motion, which will now be cancelled.

Court records do not explain why he's dropping the motion, but Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, are set to meet in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Oct. 7 to argue over two other pending motions.

snipped from: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kaine_horman_drops_contempt-of.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

That was a pretty weak motion anyway since the judge lifted the gag order on it right about the same time. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 10, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »

Thanks for the link.

I did not expect this since I thought they were doing everything possible to get Terri under oath. Wish a lawyer would wander through and give us an idea about what this might mean.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #648 on: September 10, 2010, 08:59:22 PM »

Thank-you, very interesting.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 10, 2010, 09:04:34 PM »

After hearing from a source, I'm going to work on the premise that Kyron is alive and being held. I think I know where my hinky feeling is going.  an angelic monkey

I wish you would/could elaborate.  What is your source saying and where is your hinky feeling going?

Klaas, respectfully I can't. I would love to, but I can't. I can tell you this, what I have been working on is on the right track. I'm sorry I can't say more.  an angelic monkey

Even so, I'll take your word for it and be encouraged for a happy outcome for young Kyron.  thumleft  So thanks!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: September 10, 2010, 09:11:13 PM »

Hi everyone!   

Well, I took an unintended break, cuz our router bit the dust, and we were all offline for a couple of days.      Am now pedaling fast to catch up! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: September 10, 2010, 09:15:03 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24910471/detail.html
First Day Of School Begins Without Kyron Horman

POSTED: 11:07 am PDT September 7, 2010
UPDATED: 11:14 am PDT September 7, 2010

snip
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The first day of classes started at Skyline School in northwest Portland on Tuesday without missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman.

Ben Keefer, the school's principal, said Kyron is enrolled at the school, but he will be removed from the enrollment list if he is absent for 10 days, per school district procedure.

Yanno, I understand the need for this, I do.  It just 'sounds' mean tho.  Dang district procedures anyway.  <grumble grumble>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 10, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »

Hi everyone!   

Well, I took an unintended break, cuz our router bit the dust, and we were all offline for a couple of days.      Am now pedaling fast to catch up! 

Hi Wyks    Here, maybe you need this:     or an Evelyn Wood Speed Reading crash course.     Hope you catch up soon... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #653 on: September 10, 2010, 09:23:28 PM »

Hi everyone!   

Glad to see you back, (((Wyks))).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #654 on: September 10, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »

Hi everyone!   

Sorry that happened Wyks    glad you are back  an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: September 10, 2010, 09:42:21 PM »

Actually, the school NEEDS the perp to be Terri.  If Terri is NOT the perp, then the school has to answer how someone got into the school and basically kidnapped this child under everyone's noses.

Would that not open the doors to numerous, very expensive, lawsuits being foot by  the county?

Exactly, Monkey King.  This is what I've said earlier on, and likely a reason the school/LE/whomever backpedalled on what they reported early on that staff as well as students saw Kyron at the school after Terri left.  Including the report they made that Kyron was seen "later in the morning".  Backpedalled all the way to what Terri reportedly admitted to LE -- that she waved bye to Kyron at about 8.45a as she watched him walk to his classroom.  The best reason I can think of for this is so that the school can avoid any/all responsibility for Kyron having been there at any point after Terri left, thus trying to avoid any/all lawsuits etc?  I dunno, just seems that way to me.  Why else would they seem to work so hard at backpedalling?  I still think tho, that since the school doors opened at 8a for an official school event, that the school bears some responsibility, no matter what the school/LE/whomever eventually decides on and works out.  IMO tho. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #656 on: September 10, 2010, 09:45:23 PM »

Sorry, had to jump in for this fantabulous moment!

Wyks! an angelic monkey I've missed you sooooo much! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 10, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »

Another thing I remember was there being a before and after school day care program.  If that's the case, and the day care center was in the acutal school building, then the doors would have been opened prior to 8am.

No camera's, no sign in.  Doors open for parents to drop off.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: September 10, 2010, 09:52:14 PM »

Deenie~

I like that video version.  (I posted it to my FB page!)
I see the "Kyrose" too!
I love Israel - he is amazing. He still is amazing and offering his legacy - I love his version of Somewhere over the Rainbow more so than Judy Garland .. Yes I do.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1bFr2SWP1I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/V1bFr2SWP1I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I watched this vid of Israel countless times, and never realized he had left us. I never understood this was a mixed message, his beautiful works - and his funeral at the same time.  His voice is permanent in my mind.  an angelic monkey He has touched so many people in his life... He is still alive to me.  His legacy lives. 
As I feel that Kyron Lives 

Oh gosh, I sooooooo agree!!  This was one amazing man, with a beautiful voice that will live on forever. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 10, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »

Hey Wyks,
I am soooooooooooooo glad you are back! I have missed you! an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.