April 27, 2024, 04:22:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270436 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 10, 2010, 10:19:56 PM »

How do you like the Avatar Brandi made for me?  He's so cute. Geez glad I own him.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 10, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »

Hey Wyks,
I am soooooooooooooo glad you are back! I have missed you! an angelic monkey

Welcome back Wyks sorry about the router.  I just had to try 3 different new ones before I found one that worked right.  Still we have issues.   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 10, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »

How do you like the Avatar Brandi made for me?  He's so cute. Geez glad I own him.

Too darn cute! Brandi is such a great artist!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 10, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »

What I question is if she called LE (911) sometime in May (Mothers day?) regarding the firing, shoving incident, doesn't it seem kind of idiotic to have him return with the MFH plot in June.   She would be on edge as it was with Kaine having taken Kiara away that morning and would seem obvious to her that when the LS came a knocking that evening demanding payment for what, along with an accomplice, just seems kind of hinky to me for LE to try and pull this off???

I have always wondered if there is more to this story than we know. Just because it is published does not make it true.

One theory that LE may be considering is the kidnapping one.

Maybe Terri was hungry for money, maybe she needed to fix her boobsters or get a facelift, drugs, or something.

The MFH may have been a plan to first insure her husband and then do away with him to collect on the life insurance policy.

That failed, so what next?

Maybe kidnapping Kyron for ransom would've brought her and her accomplice (who was also needy of money maybe due to maybe prolonged unemployment?) the money they desperately needed.

That scenario would cause the parents to think Kyron is stashed away.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #664 on: September 10, 2010, 10:28:59 PM »

I LOVE your avatar! My hubbies mom has an equestrian farm with about 14 stallions. She brings in kids that are developmentally disabled so they can experience the love of her horses. They ride around the trails with her guidance, and you should see the look on these kids faces. Absolutely wonderful!

Sorry O/t. Just had to share.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 10, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »

What I question is if she called LE (911) sometime in May (Mothers day?) regarding the firing, shoving incident, doesn't it seem kind of idiotic to have him return with the MFH plot in June.   She would be on edge as it was with Kaine having taken Kiara away that morning and would seem obvious to her that when the LS came a knocking that evening demanding payment for what, along with an accomplice, just seems kind of hinky to me for LE to try and pull this off???

I have always wondered if there is more to this story than we know. Just because it is published does not make it true.

One theory that LE may be considering is the kidnapping one.

Maybe Terri was hungry for money, maybe she needed to fix her boobsters or get a facelift, drugs, or something.

The MFH may have been a plan to first insure her husband and then do away with him to collect on the life insurance policy.

That failed, so what next?

Maybe kidnapping Kyron for ransom would've brought her and her accomplice (who was also needy of money maybe due to maybe prolonged unemployment?) the money they desperately needed.

That scenario would cause the parents to think Kyron is stashed away.

I agree with this Itaryl! I truly think that there must have been a ransom note or something in the beginning. I remember reading the the police captain spent the first night at the Horman house. How common is that?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 10, 2010, 10:29:01 PM »

Kaine Horman drops contempt of court motion against Terri Moulton Horman
Published: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:12 PM     Updated: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:18 PM

Kaine Horman has voluntarily agreed to drop his motion to find his estranged wife in contempt of court stemming from the alleged sharing of a sealed restraining order.

A Sept. 21 hearing had been set on Kaine Horman's motion, which will now be cancelled.

Court records do not explain why he's dropping the motion, but Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, are set to meet in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Oct. 7 to argue over two other pending motions.

snipped from: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kaine_horman_drops_contempt-of.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

hmmm...

Interesting.

I wonder what is the reasoning behind that decision.

Could it be that to prove his case he would've had to present the phone records or text messages on Michael Cook's phone and that would make public information that would hamper the case?

Or, would it be that he is showing compassion and patience and showing good will?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 10, 2010, 10:33:31 PM »

Published: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:12 PM     Updated: Friday, September 10, 2010, 5:18 PM

Kaine Horman has voluntarily agreed to drop his motion to find his estranged wife in contempt of court stemming from the alleged sharing of a sealed restraining order.

A Sept. 21 hearing had been set on Kaine Horman's motion, which will now be cancelled.

Court records do not explain why he's dropping the motion, but Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, are set to meet in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Oct. 7 to argue over two other pending motions.

snipped from: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kaine_horman_drops_contempt-of.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

hmmm...

Interesting.

Could it be that to prove his case he would've had to present the phone records or text messages on Michael Cook's phone and that would make public information that would hamper the case?

Or, would it be that he is showing compassion and patience and showing good will?

Their tactics for making Terri talk have not worked to date. Maybe they are trying a kinder, gentler, angle?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 10, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »

I shall proofread before hitting the "post" button...

I shall...

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 10, 2010, 10:44:25 PM »

hmmm...

Interesting.

Their tactics for making Terri talk have not worked to date. Maybe they are trying a kinder, gentler, angle?

I don't know but it looks to me like LE is having problems solving what happened and locating our Angel Boy.  Sooo!  Guess the Monkeys will have to get this job done.    Monkey Devil!

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 10, 2010, 10:45:14 PM »

Oops! And Blink of course.  My bad.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 10, 2010, 10:45:48 PM »

This is O/T, but just to show the kind of people that hang around our kids at school.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/custodian_at_north_portland_sc.html

In summary, a custodian in a N Portland school found dead pets in a freezer at an unused trailer that was going to be refurbished as a classroom. Turned out they belonged to a school volunteer, who confessed the frozen dead pets belonged to her.

Just weird.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 10, 2010, 10:47:40 PM »

This is O/T, but just to show the kind of people that hang around our kids at school.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/custodian_at_north_portland_sc.html

In summary, a custodian in a N Portland school found dead pets in a freezer at an unused trailer that was going to be refurbished as a classroom. Turned out they belonged to a school volunteer, who confessed the frozen dead pets belonged to her.

Just weird.

And I suspect cruel if they investigate it.    I have had enough cruel to last me a life time at this point.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 10, 2010, 10:56:43 PM »

Just weird.

And I suspect cruel if they investigate it.    I have had enough cruel to last me a life time at this point.

When you follow cases like this, you gotta once in a while take a deep breath, a long warm aromatherapy bath, go for a walk, and just relax.

The emotions the case generates can really affect you just as if the events were happening to you.

We need sharp steady monkeys, not monkeys on nervous breakdowns.

Believe me, the stress and emotions can weigh you down.

Very Happy
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: September 10, 2010, 10:57:47 PM »

Hi everyone!   

Well, I took an unintended break, cuz our router bit the dust, and we were all offline for a couple of days.      Am now pedaling fast to catch up! 

Now that your back my friend, Lets hope Kyron comes home soon too.....IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU....wow, I was worried...if that happens again, could you go to the library and use a computer there to relieve all of us ...we don't want any Monkeys getting lost....!!!
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: September 10, 2010, 10:58:42 PM »

I just have to wonder how often our children are unsupervised at school functions. One example of this (that I was never concerned about until Kyron) is the Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom that our school puts on. The appropriate parent goes to the school, has "breakfast" with their child. They ask that when the family is finished that the parent leaves and the child goes out to the playground until the bell rings. Sammi loves it because she feels like it is an extra recess and I have always allowed her to do this. Because you know she is at the school and no harm can come to her. Never again. Anyway the thought I am getting at is how many unsupervised functions go on in the school? I know book fair time they can go to the book fair by themselves after they finish their test, they have Cosi day, where there are hundreds of people floating around. How many more?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: September 10, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »

Can someone tell me......is RS in the US illegally?

According to Blink's lastest reporting - RS was furious with Terri calling the police because he is not in the US legally.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

Then he is in jail?  But Blinks article says he has not been charged with any crime? Does anyone know HOW the system works when someone is in the US illegally? I thought they were taken into custody and deported.....no?

i havent seen any thing even insinuating that LS is illegal, i believe that this is another case of th muddying waters, if he was illegal i doubt that they would have him out conducting business and free., my opinion

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 10, 2010, 11:03:41 PM »

I just have to wonder how often our children are unsupervised at school functions. One example of this (that I was never concerned about until Kyron) is the Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom that our school puts on. The appropriate parent goes to the school, has "breakfast" with their child. They ask that when the family is finished that the parent leaves and the child goes out to the playground until the bell rings. Sammi loves it because she feels like it is an extra recess and I have always allowed her to do this. Because you know she is at the school and no harm can come to her. Never again. Anyway the thought I am getting at is how many unsupervised functions go on in the school? I know book fair time they can go to the book fair by themselves after they finish their test, they have Cosi day, where there are hundreds of people floating around. How many more?

I don't know but children should never be on the playground without adult supervision.  In my town the schools have people who are always out there with the kids.  Now I am thinking about the fact that we just built a new elementary school away from the main HWY that runs thru our town.  I hope while they were building this in the last year they installed all the security cameras.  We have one school still left out on the Hwy I am hoping that in the next few years they will get that one moved off the Hwy also.  It is our middle school. 

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 10, 2010, 11:06:27 PM »

Just weird.

When you follow cases like this, you gotta once in a while take a deep breath, a long warm aromatherapy bath, go for a walk, and just relax.

The emotions the case generates can really affect you just as if the events were happening to you.

We need sharp steady monkeys, not monkeys on nervous breakdowns.

Believe me, the stress and emotions can weigh you down.

Very Happy

Thanks Itaryl for caring.  Its just not only am I following this case I'm also following the case regarding abuse of a little mini horse.  I posted a link to that on musings.  That is as terrible and sad as it can possibly get. 

I don't know how humans become this way.

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: September 10, 2010, 11:08:37 PM »

My grandson is living with me and he started kindergarten last week. I drive him, walk him to the line and stay there till he is INSIDE the door. Would it surprise you if I told you that I am only 1 of a small handfull - maybe 3 or 4 other parents that stay till their little one is inside the door? It's always a madhouse in the mornings in the parking lot and all around the school. After school it is very chaotic. I know for a fact that someone could do the unimaginable. EASILY. Last night the school had a hot dog picnic on the field. It was alot of fun, but there were children running everywhere, clumps of parents milling around and again, yes, if someone had the intent to take a child.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.