April 27, 2024, 06:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270460 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: September 10, 2010, 11:56:42 PM »

But, if the landscaper had kidnapped Kyron... why volunteer what he knew about the MFH? Why participate in the sting? Any connection to the family would've put him in the spot.

I don't doubt that his name or phone number popped up in Terri's phone records, or in bank checks paid to him, etc... maybe that's how LE put two and two together and tied him to the case.

About the call in May... if she called 911, wouldn't Kaine had to know about it?

He was quoted as saying that he didn't know Terri had hired a landscaper.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 10, 2010, 11:59:42 PM »

Can someone tell me......is RS in the US illegally?

According to Blink's lastest reporting - RS was furious with Terri calling the police because he is not in the US legally.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

Then he is in jail?  But Blinks article says he has not been charged with any crime? Does anyone know HOW the system works when someone is in the US illegally? I thought they were taken into custody and deported.....no?

i havent seen any thing even insinuating that LS is illegal, i believe that this is another case of th muddying waters, if he was illegal i doubt that they would have him out conducting business and free., my opinion

Unless perhaps he was involved or has knowledge of what has happened to Kyron? Maybe this had something to do with the sting?  Help us out and we don't deport you? Who better to involve than someone who is illegal, they won't want to talk...
Remember Des in that last(?) presser, "You will go to jail". She stated it with such conviction, I have to think they already have someone who is "telling"...

All of this , of course, IMO, and if RS is not here legally.

As far as  Kaine dropping the contempt charge...to lull her into a false sense of security?

It seems like if a person were being threatened to be deported (a person with a wife and children and in business) "unless" you help us...I would be suspicious that that person would tell LE "anything" they wanted to hear...anything at all (whether true or not...just tell LE what they want to hear)!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: September 11, 2010, 12:00:02 AM »

just to lighten the room a little, i read this in comments on katu attatched to the article, Kyron Horman Wall Erected. i have b een laughing out loud ever since.
http://intensedebate.com/people/GernBFollow
GernB 106p
Charlie don't surf!
Blogs/Websites
 me in a nutshell
 ode to corporate America
View IntenseDebate profile
+6 Vote up Vote down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2S7ks4xEc4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2S7ks4xEc4
GernB 106p · 1 hour ago
I say it's time we erect a new wall....around Terri's parents' house....made of reinforced concrete....with barbed wire on top....call it the wall of hopelessness. Her parents are retired, right? so they don't have to go anywhere...people can heave food scraps over the wall for them...they can erect water collection tanks...they would be fine....we would be fine....and the world would be a better place.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: September 11, 2010, 12:03:57 AM »

i got stuck in a box again, sheesh. i am the second paragraph above, sorry

*reports sackyattack to the box police*

followed by rofl

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 11, 2010, 12:08:21 AM »

This is what I don't understand of the "sting"...

She offers him $10K in December/January for the MFH.

OBVIOUSLY, he didn't do it, cause Kaine is alive.

So, after Kyron disappears, the landscaper comes up to the house with a companion... and asks for the $10K? What for?

What was Terri supposed to do, give him the money?

I hope there is more to it, than what has been reported. Cause this makes no sense. No wonder she called police.

She called and reported "theats"... as if he was threatening to contact LE if she didn't pay? As if... he's illegal and if he contacts LE he would be detained?

I don't get it.

That's why I think there's could be so much more to the Landscaper/Terri/Kaine issue.  At this point, I would not be surprised that in-the-end, we find out that something went on long before June that went sour (we have a comfort level now that something went sour in May); can't help but consider May/June timing and anger of Landscaper with Terri and/or Terri & Kaine and wonder if that played a major role in Kyron's going missing?

Now we're hearing through Blink's posts that Terri is pointing the finger at the landscaper. 

Don't forget, that Kaine has kept a very tight hand on what gets out in the press.

I don't know what all this means.  But it does seem like it becoming a little bit clearer that this could all be connected.  Time will tell.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 11, 2010, 12:08:46 AM »

Does anyone know the amount of property the Horman's owned?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 11, 2010, 12:11:37 AM »

How do you like the Avatar Brandi made for me?  He's so cute. Geez glad I own him.

Umm, ummm, sweetie that has to be the most beautiful, well made little red 'x' I have ever seen.  I can tell it was worked on for some time.  You called it a him, do you have him a name?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 11, 2010, 12:11:59 AM »

So, after Kyron disappears, the landscaper comes up to the house with a companion... and asks for the $10K? What for?

I hope there is more to it, than what has been reported. Cause this makes no sense. No wonder she called police.

She called and reported "theats"... as if he was threatening to contact LE if she didn't pay? As if... he's illegal and if he contacts LE he would be detained?

I don't get it.

Maybe LE was desperate and thought TH would panic when he drove up in her driveway. The plan most likely was that there would be a conversation between them (since the undercover was wearing a wire) BUT TH called LE before he even got out of the truck....she may have said he was threatening her,,,just to get LE there faster. Anyway you look at it she had to have freaked out when he showed up. He was supposedly out of her life. Even if you speculate they were working in conjunction, surely she wouldn't expect him to show up at her house! IMHO it was a horrible bungle on the part of LE.

Maybe in the May confrontation, LS was told not to come on the Horman property again.  If so, seeing him drive up the driveway could be considered threatening.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 11, 2010, 12:18:47 AM »

How do you like the Avatar Brandi made for me?  He's so cute. Geez glad I own him.

Umm, ummm, sweetie that has to be the most beautiful, well made little red 'x' I have ever seen.  I can tell it was worked on for some time.  You called it a him, do you have him a name?

melisb~

I can't see 'it" either, only a little red "x". 

Maybe that's "his" name, Little Red X?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: September 11, 2010, 12:21:53 AM »

But, if the landscaper had kidnapped Kyron... why volunteer what he knew about the MFH? Why participate in the sting? Any connection to the family would've put him in the spot.

I don't doubt that his name or phone number popped up in Terri's phone records, or in bank checks paid to him, etc... maybe that's how LE put two and two together and tied him to the case.

About the call in May... if she called 911, wouldn't Kaine had to know about it?

All good questions.  We don't know all the answers yet.  I believe there's lots more going on with the Horman's and the landscaper (my opinion). 

Why volunteer about the MFH plot?  Have you every heard of the big paddle effect? 

Hit the paddle down in a mud puddle and it splatters out.  Others are so busy cleaning themselves off that you are no longer the point of interest: i.e., LS could have told the MFH story to get LE to seriously turn away from him and to look at Terri...don't forget...we're hearing that the landscaper was "furious" with Terri in May.  The MFH plot came out after that...it could be because of his anger. 

Terri has not been arrested for the MFH plot.  It could be that it's turning out to be a he said/she said type thing.  If so, I could see Terri never being charged on the MFH plot.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 11, 2010, 12:31:54 AM »

I don't have any link, but for some reason I "think" it's about 4 acres.  I seem to recall that from when I was asking questions about the tractor that Kaine had recently purchased.

I read so many little things around the internet that alludes to a lot of marijuana being grown in Oregon; even neighbors of Kaine's growing pot and being concerned they would get in trouble with LE until LE let them know they just wanted to look for Kyron and forget about the marijuana.  So, I was wondering it that new tractor could have possibly been used for something other than cutting the lawn.  In my grand thought process, also was wondering if it would be possible that "driving around for an hour and a half" could have been to make any deliveries...deliveries that might encroach on established dealers territories and make them "angry...very angry".  I have read that there are a lot of Mexicans in the drug trade in Oregon.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #711 on: September 11, 2010, 12:35:10 AM »

melisb~

I can't see 'it" either, only a little red "x". 

Maybe that's "his" name, Little Red X?

What, MK? No pictures? lol I see it, cutest little pinto/paint mini with a monkey on his back...awww

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #712 on: September 11, 2010, 12:45:20 AM »

Another thing I remember was there being a before and after school day care program.  If that's the case, and the day care center was in the acutal school building, then the doors would have been opened prior to 8am.

No camera's, no sign in.  Doors open for parents to drop off.

And a sign out front for the science fair...

Yep, My Daughter was in latch key from K-5th grade. She was dropped off before School Hours. She was dropped off at 7 am the majority of the years -so I could then drive to work. Was a sign in sheet that I had to fill in each and every time. The latch key program centered into one room. The one school she was in from 1st-4th grade, latch key included - I knew the teachers and they knew me. They were honest caring Women who I trusted. Never was anything hinkey or to worry about.  We moved at one time ( her 3rd grade year/hot mess/awful experience) only to find ourselves back at her original school. One thing though that the main teacher told me that shocked me. She pulled me aside one day and she said " I have to commend you" I was like me?? She said YOU are the only MOM that says " I love YOU " that is so loud everyone can hear it. She said do you realize as you walk out the door each and every day you say out loud to your Daughter "I Love YOU" - that everyone hears it. She said Most and many are in such a hurry to scurry it is not heard nor said. She said not only does it mean something huge to your child, It allows the other children to notice YOU being her MOM. She said so many in latch key do not know who's who or what is. Some children are temporary in Latch key others are permanent fixtures.. Yet only knowing US the teachers.   
I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.  I thought I was just like any other Mom. Evidently not. Makes you wonder Who is watching WHO in elementary school ... me reading Spodie as a Grandma dropping off her Grandson .. to kindergarten. Which again I go back to my past. When I went to kindergarten, I walked with my Brother 4 blocks to school. Him being in first grade. We always walked to school in a group 6 or more, every house had elementary age kids. We collected more kids as we walked the Blvd. Never to have an adult with us. We had people placed " Cross Walkers" volunteers that kept an eye on us - two blocks from the school. That was then, this is now. That would have been in the mid 1970's when we walked all by ourselves.
My Daughter once in Middle School, I would drive her to the bus stop every am. Was 3 blocks away. Then she got mad at me. She said MOM I can walk by myself. She said NOBODY is driven to the bus stop. Well at that time she just had to put up with me. I did drive her everyday where she liked it or not. High School came and she was really peeved at me - MOM you cannot drive me to the bus stop. Same Bus stop, as in Middle School. Her bus mind you picked her up at 6:45 am. I would watch her walk out the door in black night, fall and winter months .. thinking SIGH.  She did it though every day. Missed the bus, a few times, that I had to drive her in. Every day she walked out the door though I would think - Who's watching her? .... High School started in our area when she was in 9th grade. So she was still a little one in my mind. Just an add KIDS today wearing the backpacks that weigh over 1/2 their body weight renders them defenseless - that till this day stands out in my mind.
Kyron was one to go to the bus stop, he walked to the bus stop with ? on a schedule?  As Kaine has said its a 3 min walk down the drive to the bus stop.   
All being said within words, I never knew I was being observed by a teacher that she would pull me aside. I wonder who was watching Kyron that pulled Terri aside? Terri being noted as " Teacher" looking for some accreditation/employment desperately as she has mentioned in her facebook. Did a teacher pull Terri aside and say something to her that triggered her in a positive or negative way ?    That Terri was so on Kyron's behavior etc - that it was not really about Kyron but was about her and her capabilities ( Her Mind). Not her true actions/reactions of Kyron as her child. But she looked at him as he was a " product" Student of hers?  He representing HER in the social circle of Parents, Teachers at Skyline.
Seems to be a natural knowing that boys are behind girls in elementary its almost a given, boys have to catch up so to speak .. its natural behavior. Not all but most Boys do have to play catch up.  Did Terri think that Kyron was to be her experiment and he was to be Proof of her Works as a Teacher? Her walking resume? and Kyron didn't meet her expectations? Because he was Just a normal 7 yr old Boy?   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 11, 2010, 12:48:18 AM »

All good questions.  We don't know all the answers yet.  I believe there's lots more going on with the Horman's and the landscaper (my opinion). 

Why volunteer about the MFH plot?  Have you every heard of the big paddle effect? 

Hit the paddle down in a mud puddle and it splatters out.  Others are so busy cleaning themselves off that you are no longer the point of interest: i.e., LS could have told the MFH story to get LE to seriously turn away from him and to look at Terri...don't forget...we're hearing that the landscaper was "furious" with Terri in May.  The MFH plot came out after that...it could be because of his anger. 

Terri has not been arrested for the MFH plot.  It could be that it's turning out to be a he said/she said type thing.  If so, I could see Terri never being charged on the MFH plot.

Quite interesting, the big paddle effect!

Wish we knew more about the LS and his involvement with Terri.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 11, 2010, 12:51:44 AM »

I don't have any link, but for some reason I "think" it's about 4 acres.  I seem to recall that from when I was asking questions about the tractor that Kaine had recently purchased.

I read so many little things around the internet that alludes to a lot of marijuana being grown in Oregon; even neighbors of Kaine's growing pot and being concerned they would get in trouble with LE until LE let them know they just wanted to look for Kyron and forget about the marijuana.  So, I was wondering it that new tractor could have possibly been used for something other than cutting the lawn.  In my grand thought process, also was wondering if it would be possible that "driving around for an hour and a half" could have been to make any deliveries...deliveries that might encroach on established dealers territories and make them "angry...very angry".  I have read that there are a lot of Mexicans in the drug trade in Oregon.

Geez Puzzler, sometimes when I read your posts, it is like you are reading my mind. I keep going back to the farms and possible pot growing myself. Especially in light of the DEA involved with this case. I cannot imagine that Kaine did not know about the landscaper. Maybe he denied knowledge in the media so that it would not open up a whole slew of questions that he is not supposed to answer. I cannot believe that Terri would care one way or the other about his legal status. I cannot believe that she would call LE on him because he is illegal. I am in California and if someone called the cops on someone because they suspected someone was illegal, the cops would laugh and hang up the phone. The only way that they would come out is if someone was ILLEGAL and committing a crime. I also don't know how Terri would get her hands on 10k unless she was involved in something illegal that goes way back. I doubt Kaine would just hand her 10k and he does not strike me as someone who would not pay attention to the finances. He never has added her to the title of his home. There are a lot of things being held back. If we knew what they were, it could sure help us to put some of the pieces together.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #715 on: September 11, 2010, 12:53:03 AM »

I don't get it.

Maybe LE was desperate and thought TH would panic when he drove up in her driveway. The plan most likely was that there would be a conversation between them (since the undercover was wearing a wire) BUT TH called LE before he even got out of the truck....she may have said he was threatening her,,,just to get LE there faster. Anyway you look at it she had to have freaked out when he showed up. He was supposedly out of her life. Even if you speculate they were working in conjunction, surely she wouldn't expect him to show up at her house! IMHO it was a horrible bungle on the part of LE.

Maybe in the May confrontation, LS was told not to come on the Horman property again.  If so, seeing him drive up the driveway could be considered threatening.

Was a post that originated on Craig's list
Which can be found copied on this site that says Kaine was into/is into Drugs etc or assoc.
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859e

Titled: Info Suppressed by Police in The Investigation of Missing Kyron Horman ( NW Portland)
I don't know what to think of the written commentary. But knowing that every Law Agency within the US has been named trying to find Kyron .. Who am I?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: September 11, 2010, 12:54:57 AM »

Quite interesting, the big paddle effect!

Wish we knew more about the LS and his involvement with Terri.

Yes, I wish we knew more about Terri/Landscaper, too.  IMO, it's more that just hiring someone the clean-up the yard or clean out the blackberry vines.  A simple job like that wouldn't create the confrontation in May.  To tell someone you can no longer use their services shouldn't create a confrontation. 

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 11, 2010, 12:56:14 AM »

i think this means something, i dont know what though. i was following this poster but when i went to the katu link there is the story but not this post anywhere, when i clicked on pissed off pirate i got the access denied part.
Insanity-101
-68p
110 comments posted · 3 followers · following 0
2 hours ago @ Pissed Off Pirate - Kyron Horman · 0 replies · +1 points
LOLOL .. "The worm is about to turn"
http://www.katu.com/news/local/102670919.html

Directory listing is denied
The Web server is configured not to display a list of the contents of this directory.

Please try the following:
 Contact the Web site administrator if you believe this directory should allow browsers to display a list of its contents.
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden: Directory listing denied.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)
 Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
 Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Securing Your Site with Web Site Permissions, and About Custom Error Messages.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 11, 2010, 01:03:06 AM »

Geez Puzzler, sometimes when I read your posts, it is like you are reading my mind. I keep going back to the farms and possible pot growing myself. Especially in light of the DEA involved with this case. I cannot imagine that Kaine did not know about the landscaper. Maybe he denied knowledge in the media so that it would not open up a whole slew of questions that he is not supposed to answer. I cannot believe that Terri would care one way or the other about his legal status. I cannot believe that she would call LE on him because he is illegal. I am in California and if someone called the cops on someone because they suspected someone was illegal, the cops would laugh and hang up the phone. The only way that they would come out is if someone was ILLEGAL and committing a crime. I also don't know how Terri would get her hands on 10k unless she was involved in something illegal that goes way back. I doubt Kaine would just hand her 10k and he does not strike me as someone who would not pay attention to the finances. He never has added her to the title of his home. There are a lot of things being held back. If we knew what they were, it could sure help us to put some of the pieces together.

Yes...I, too, think a lot is being held back.

See...the landscaper was furious with Terri for calling LE because he's in the US illegally.

BUT - what I've never read about is "why" did Terri call the police?  What was the "issue" that was so great that she called the police?  It must have been something...I mean...to get the police to come out. 

Surely, the landscaper wouldn't be threatening Terri because Kaine wanted him fired.  Hello!  We hire people all the time to do limited work.  It doesn't create a scenario that necessitates calling out the police.

So, my burning question is "what" happened to make Terri call the police?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: September 11, 2010, 01:03:31 AM »

just a note, since i have visited and live close to oregon, there has always been a weed growing operation in oregon, and mexicans have not been as big a problem as some oregonians have since the 70's even. campers hikers have been assaulted from stumbling into grow operations since i was a little kid, hehe yeah im old. i just want to make sure that rs is not being put in a unsavory light, do we know if he was angry for reals? or is that just according to th and her friend also?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.