April 27, 2024, 05:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270447 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 11, 2010, 01:10:27 AM »

This is what I don't understand of the "sting"...

She offers him $10K in December/January for the MFH.

OBVIOUSLY, he didn't do it, cause Kaine is alive.

So, after Kyron disappears, the landscaper comes up to the house with a companion... and asks for the $10K? What for?

What was Terri supposed to do, give him the money?

I hope there is more to it, than what has been reported. Cause this makes no sense. No wonder she called police.

She called and reported "theats"... as if he was threatening to contact LE if she didn't pay? As if... he's illegal and if he contacts LE he would be detained?

I don't get it.

Maybe LE was desperate and thought TH would panic when he drove up in her driveway. The plan most likely was that there would be a conversation between them (since the undercover was wearing a wire) BUT TH called LE before he even got out of the truck....she may have said he was threatening her,,,just to get LE there faster. Anyway you look at it she had to have freaked out when he showed up. He was supposedly out of her life. Even if you speculate they were working in conjunction, surely she wouldn't expect him to show up at her house! IMHO it was a horrible bungle on the part of LE.

Maybe in the May confrontation, LS was told not to come on the Horman property again.  If so, seeing him drive up the driveway could be considered threatening.

Was a post that originated on Craig's list
Which can be found copied on this site that says Kaine was into/is into Drugs etc or assoc.
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859eTitled: Info Suppressed by Police in The Investigation of Missing Kyron Horman ( NW Portland)
I don't know what to think of the written commentary. But knowing that every Law Agency within the US has been named trying to find Kyron .. Who am I?

Wow Deenie!
I don't know what to make of that post. What do you think?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 11, 2010, 01:16:33 AM »

Does anyone know the amount of property the Horman's owned?

I don't have any link, but for some reason I "think" it's about 4 acres.  I seem to recall that from when I was asking questions about the tractor that Kaine had recently purchased.

I read so many little things around the internet that alludes to a lot of marijuana being grown in Oregon; even neighbors of Kaine's growing pot and being concerned they would get in trouble with LE until LE let them know they just wanted to look for Kyron and forget about the marijuana.  So, I was wondering it that new tractor could have possibly been used for something other than cutting the lawn.  In my grand thought process, also was wondering if it would be possible that "driving around for an hour and a half" could have been to make any deliveries...deliveries that might encroach on established dealers territories and make them "angry...very angry".  I have read that there are a lot of Mexicans in the drug trade in Oregon.

Geez Puzzler, sometimes when I read your posts, it is like you are reading my mind. I keep going back to the farms and possible pot growing myself. Especially in light of the DEA involved with this case. I cannot imagine that Kaine did not know about the landscaper. Maybe he denied knowledge in the media so that it would not open up a whole slew of questions that he is not supposed to answer. I cannot believe that Terri would care one way or the other about his legal status. I cannot believe that she would call LE on him because he is illegal. I am in California and if someone called the cops on someone because they suspected someone was illegal, the cops would laugh and hang up the phone. The only way that they would come out is if someone was ILLEGAL and committing a crime. I also don't know how Terri would get her hands on 10k unless she was involved in something illegal that goes way back. I doubt Kaine would just hand her 10k and he does not strike me as someone who would not pay attention to the finances. He never has added her to the title of his home. There are a lot of things being held back. If we knew what they were, it could sure help us to put some of the pieces together.

Yes...I, too, think a lot is being held back.

See...the landscaper was furious with Terri for calling LE because he's in the US illegally.

BUT - what I've never read about is "why" did Terri call the police?  What was the "issue" that was so great that she called the police?  It must have been something...I mean...to get the police to come out. 

Surely, the landscaper wouldn't be threatening Terri because Kaine wanted him fired.  Hello!  We hire people all the time to do limited work.  It doesn't create a scenario that necessitates calling out the police.

So, my burning question is "what" happened to make Terri call the police?

Add the fact that the LS's wife and children were present during the Mothers Day altercation! Huh? What the heck?
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: September 11, 2010, 01:17:53 AM »

I don't have any link, but for some reason I "think" it's about 4 acres.  I seem to recall that from when I was asking questions about the tractor that Kaine had recently purchased.

I read so many little things around the internet that alludes to a lot of marijuana being grown in Oregon; even neighbors of Kaine's growing pot and being concerned they would get in trouble with LE until LE let them know they just wanted to look for Kyron and forget about the marijuana.  So, I was wondering it that new tractor could have possibly been used for something other than cutting the lawn.  In my grand thought process, also was wondering if it would be possible that "driving around for an hour and a half" could have been to make any deliveries...deliveries that might encroach on established dealers territories and make them "angry...very angry".  I have read that there are a lot of Mexicans in the drug trade in Oregon.

how bout this same scenario only with alsenesso sanchez sanchez ( i know i spelled it wrong) i think if he was not really in jail, that would be more likely, good theory

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 11, 2010, 01:21:46 AM »

So, after Kyron disappears, the landscaper comes up to the house with a companion... and asks for the $10K? What for?

I hope there is more to it, than what has been reported. Cause this makes no sense. No wonder she called police.

She called and reported "theats"... as if he was threatening to contact LE if she didn't pay? As if... he's illegal and if he contacts LE he would be detained?

I don't get it.

Maybe LE was desperate and thought TH would panic when he drove up in her driveway. The plan most likely was that there would be a conversation between them (since the undercover was wearing a wire) BUT TH called LE before he even got out of the truck....she may have said he was threatening her,,,just to get LE there faster. Anyway you look at it she had to have freaked out when he showed up. He was supposedly out of her life. Even if you speculate they were working in conjunction, surely she wouldn't expect him to show up at her house! IMHO it was a horrible bungle on the part of LE.

Maybe in the May confrontation, LS was told not to come on the Horman property again.  If so, seeing him drive up the driveway could be considered threatening.

Which can be found copied on this site that says Kaine was into/is into Drugs etc or assoc.
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859eTitled: Info Suppressed by Police in The Investigation of Missing Kyron Horman ( NW Portland)
I don't know what to think of the written commentary. But knowing that every Law Agency within the US has been named trying to find Kyron .. Who am I?

Wow Deenie!

Wow, I've never read most of that before.  Somewhere along the lines, several weeks back, I did read somewhere about Kaine having guns.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 11, 2010, 01:23:13 AM »

Geez Puzzler, sometimes when I read your posts, it is like you are reading my mind. I keep going back to the farms and possible pot growing myself. Especially in light of the DEA involved with this case. I cannot imagine that Kaine did not know about the landscaper. Maybe he denied knowledge in the media so that it would not open up a whole slew of questions that he is not supposed to answer. I cannot believe that Terri would care one way or the other about his legal status. I cannot believe that she would call LE on him because he is illegal. I am in California and if someone called the cops on someone because they suspected someone was illegal, the cops would laugh and hang up the phone. The only way that they would come out is if someone was ILLEGAL and committing a crime. I also don't know how Terri would get her hands on 10k unless she was involved in something illegal that goes way back. I doubt Kaine would just hand her 10k and he does not strike me as someone who would not pay attention to the finances. He never has added her to the title of his home. There are a lot of things being held back. If we knew what they were, it could sure help us to put some of the pieces together.

See...the landscaper was furious with Terri for calling LE because he's in the US illegally.

BUT - what I've never read about is "why" did Terri call the police?  What was the "issue" that was so great that she called the police?  It must have been something...I mean...to get the police to come out. 

Surely, the landscaper wouldn't be threatening Terri because Kaine wanted him fired.  Hello!  We hire people all the time to do limited work.  It doesn't create a scenario that necessitates calling out the police.

Add the fact that the LS's wife and children were present during the Mothers Day altercation! Huh? What the heck?

Maybe the were all out for lunch or early dinner and LS stopped by Terri's...for whatever reason...which was not good because that reason ended up with Terri calling the police on the LS.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 11, 2010, 01:25:01 AM »

I don't get it.

Wow Deenie!

I think it's BS and you really have to be careful believing "inside information" posted on Craigslist in this case or any other. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #726 on: September 11, 2010, 01:33:35 AM »

Re the craigslist/whatever posting,

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859e

It sounds like someone with a vendetta against Intel and maybe someone having a few "induced" hallucinations of their own...I kept losing  my place, very confusing.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 11, 2010, 01:35:43 AM »

Maybe the were all out for lunch or early dinner and LS stopped by Terri's...for whatever reason...which was not good because that reason ended up with Terri calling the police on the LS.

Didn't the info re: the (supposed) May 911 call  seem to be saying....Terri made the call in her county, and that LE from the county LS resided in responded to LS home where his wife and children were present when the discussion of  affair and shoving incident complaint from Terri?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #728 on: September 11, 2010, 01:37:12 AM »

I don't get it.

Wow Deenie!

I think it's BS and you really have to be careful believing "inside information" posted on Craigslist in this case or any other. 
Klaas I found this post awhile ago on the net. I didn't offer it. I understand what you mean by Craigslist being " anything goes" ... I just threw it out though, possibly if offering a tid bit within..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 11, 2010, 01:37:33 AM »

I don't get it.

Wow Deenie!

No worries Klaas!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: September 11, 2010, 01:39:20 AM »

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859e

It sounds like someone with a vendetta against Intel and maybe someone having a few "induced" hallucinations of their own...I kept losing  my place, very confusing.

I have a friend that is a mucky muck with Intel. They are above board from everything that I have ever heard.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 11, 2010, 01:47:29 AM »

Didn't the info re: the (supposed) May 911 call  seem to be saying....Terri made the call in her county, and that LE from the county LS resided in responded to LS home where his wife and children were present when the discussion of  affair and shoving incident complaint from Terri?

I just went back and re-read that portion of Blink's post and it's a little unclear as to exactly what happened.  Could be taken a couple different ways.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #732 on: September 11, 2010, 01:49:10 AM »

Kaine, a long lost photo of him.
I tried to find it again, nope cannot find. Cannot recall what site I found it on.
Someone had a photo of Kaine from when he was in High School.

He was far from being a Nerd. He actually looked like a Thug Wannabe. Or maybe he was a Thug In his school.  You can be a Thug and it all be for show, not necessarily into anything illegal or otherwise... but a Bad Boy to the Ladies ..

It was a black and white photo. His hair dark almost black if not black, shaved down and him with an earring in his right ear.  He had on a " Tough guy Face" no smile. Just his Mug mugging the camera. Does anyone have that photo? Or recall it. I saw it about a month ago and cannot find it now.
--
He looked very handsome in the photo, great skin. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: September 11, 2010, 01:55:46 AM »

I am just revisiting some old things to see if anything new can be gleened from it. http://intensedebate.com/people/RDSQRL
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 11, 2010, 01:59:15 AM »

I have a friend that is a mucky muck with Intel. They are above board from everything that I have ever heard.

I have no argument with that, never heard anything to the contrary. I meant whoever wrote that "article", if you can call it that.   

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 11, 2010, 02:03:06 AM »

Time for my 3 hours sleep before I have to go pretend to be nice to all the hungry, cranky diners...   
Long as nobody follows me around with the "wrong" kind of jelly, I may be okay. Save me a banana margarita for tomorrow....

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #736 on: September 11, 2010, 02:18:52 AM »

Thinking out loud.
Reading other posts of Kaine and his record keeping of money. I don't know who I recall saying what. I do recall Kaine quoted in saying that Terri was spending it faster than he could make it. So that leads me to believe he allowed her to have " control" over the finances for most of the marriage. That he found out after the fact - she was spending out of control ..than he stepped in and said " I am handling everything from here on out" .. and he then put the hammer down. He then became very detailed into each and every expense.

More than likely he had a vision or a dream of purchasing something " Big" and he went to go buy it and found out that " the Well was Dry " of what he thought he had in his joint savings/checking. So that even made it worse upon Terri.  That he was then " Over the top" into the details of the finances.  That she had made remarks of her having no money, or power within spending in the Horman house. 

So for her to be able to " pay a Landscaper " etc... at the time "she" had full control of the finances ..It would very easy for her. Since Kaine never took a second look at who was being paid from the checkbook/or otherwise. He at that time trusted her. So It would not be a red flag to him.  Because he never paid attention till he figured out ... his/their finances were being eaten up by Terri ( his words she spent it faster than he could make it) .. shopping.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #737 on: September 11, 2010, 02:20:36 AM »

Time for my 3 hours sleep before I have to go pretend to be nice to all the hungry, cranky diners...   
Long as nobody follows me around with the "wrong" kind of jelly, I may be okay. Save me a banana margarita for tomorrow....

Awe, if they are too cranky just give them decaf lol .......  an angelic monkey
Goodnite Nana

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #738 on: September 11, 2010, 02:24:08 AM »

Awe, if they are too cranky just give them decaf lol .......  an angelic monkey
Goodnite Nana

Had to add
That is a deal breaker isn't it for some .. the wrong flavor of Jelly  my years being a hostess at a family restaurant ..  Nigh Nigh.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: September 11, 2010, 02:34:36 AM »

Here is a case of an Oregon teacher in the Portland area that got disciplined for a DUI in another state.

http://oregonianextra.com/teachers/809.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.