April 26, 2024, 11:39:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270403 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: September 11, 2010, 09:41:25 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#more-4549

SNIPPED:

While blinkoncrime.com has not been able to verify the date of the alleged 911 call,

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: September 11, 2010, 09:41:28 AM »

Hi Sackyattack.

They searched Google maps for it.

This could've been done to:

1. kidnap the baby when Kaine was either at the gym, or work
2. harm Kaine
3. know where the home was at, so she could stay away from it as the RO said.

Take your pick.

Not Sacky, but I'd pick all 3, with 1 and 2 taking place by TH stooges while TH surrounded herself with a cast iron alibi.
yeah i agree thanks guys oh yeah, where is the icon of the monkey with the coffee cup i keep looking for when im typing here? lol

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: September 11, 2010, 09:42:57 AM »

Nope, LD, both you and APB have the same Little Red X.

Are you guys working in cahoots to confuse us posters?  Haha!

Seriously, I can't see your avatar!

I don't understand I can see it just fine.  Maybe Koda is playing hide and seek with his monkey friend.  Dang! Brandi worked really hard on getting my Avatar done for me.  She has done such an awesome job fitting the whole horse in the picture also. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 11, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »

Scatty~

See post above.  I'm assuming the incident with the LS has been confirmed, however, it's the DATE Blink wasn't able to confirm.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: September 11, 2010, 09:44:38 AM »

I can't see it either Lazy and I wanna see your friend!  I see MK's kid is still playing in his light socket so maybe his BadAzz brother stole Lazy's pic?  You should get your kid some kind of toy to play with unless....you really want him to find out what happens when the power is on!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 11, 2010, 09:45:24 AM »

LD~

Brandi does do excellent work.

Try and put the link back in the avatar window from the link source. 
Maybe all the code isn't in there?

Just a thought.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 11, 2010, 09:46:39 AM »

I can't see it either Lazy and I wanna see your friend!  I see MK's kid is still playing in his light socket so maybe his BadAzz brother stole Lazy's pic?  You should get your kid some kind of toy to play with unless....you really want him to find out what happens when the power is on!

I see it fine.  It's likely a problem with others computers, maybe they are running low on RAM.  Brandi's images are beautiful but they are large image files. 

You could try clearing your cookies and see if that helps.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: September 11, 2010, 09:47:37 AM »

I don't understand I can see it just fine.  Maybe Koda is playing hide and seek with his monkey friend.  Dang! Brandi worked really hard on getting my Avatar done for me.  She has done such an awesome job fitting the whole horse in the picture also. 

The image is fine, it's there, you don't need to do anything.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: September 11, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »

c(_)  (<coffee)

i remember seeing a thread post somewhere in this case that mentions michael roten, i dont want to read all the posts again, does anyone have a ref to that, or does anyone have any inform. about him at all? anything will be helpful. is there someway to search the forum for posts, you know i want the really really easy option of typing in blah blah blah and hitting goooooooo.    hehe ty

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: September 11, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »

Other than being a friend of the Horman's there is no reason to dig further into Michael Roten's life and no reason to believe he had anything at all to do with Kyron missing.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 11, 2010, 09:56:28 AM »

I read about the call with the attack.  I believe that it came from "sincerely yours" the "psychic" who I believe to be Windy Chatfield Borden, a friend of TH's who lives in AZ.  The "psychic" claims that she knows Carol Moulton, but as time went on, info that she talked about was just plain wrong.  I would bet it was coming from TH or Carol.

The psychic said that the altercation was May 9, which was Mother's Day.

So the LS happened to come to the Horman home on Mother's Day and have an altercation?

It sounds like the Clakamas LE went to the LS home to discuss the attack?  It sounds like it was he said, she said, then, if in fact it did happen.

Was TH telling her mother that she was having an affair? 

I am also wondering in TH's mother's comments on FB where Mother is asking about coming to stay with TH during the time that Ky was missing.  Mother was asking if she could come or if she would be in the way. Sounds like TH ran the show and Mother walks on eggshells.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: September 11, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#more-4549

SNIPPED:

While blinkoncrime.com has not been able to verify the date of the alleged 911 call,
i posted a response earlier about the ls. my memory is not that great, but i have read nothing incriminating, not even a little, about the main ls. th supporters have been really good at posting misinformation in an attempt i believe, to cast suspiscion about other people in this case. i have never read anywhere that ls was illegal, angry, or had a policeman come to his house cause th was upset with him, which she probably did, AFTER he came forward about the mfh. i am not saying its not possible, i am just saying is there anything anywhere to confirm any of this that might be a reliable source. even an unnamed le source, or reputable newspaper, all i have ever heard suspiscious about him has come from th supporters or friends. didnt mean to jump in your conversation either, sorry.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 11, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »

I see it fine.  It's likely a problem with others computers, maybe they are running low on RAM.  Brandi's images are beautiful but they are large image files. 

Tried deleting cookies, my computer is relatively new and I also store stuff on an external hard drive, not to use up computer memory.  I guess I'm SOL!  Smile

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: September 11, 2010, 10:03:42 AM »

From my understanding, the alleged LS/May 911 call was sealed with the 911 calls that Terri made when the MFH sting operation failed.  Therefore no way to verify if a call was made or not.

However, if MCSO contacted Clackmas Co So, there may be verification of someone going to LS residence per MC SO's request..?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: September 11, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »

I think that this is written by a racist with an agenda

"Was a post that originated on Craig's list
Which can be found copied on this site that says Kaine was into/is into Drugs etc or assoc.
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859eTitled: Info Suppressed by Police in The Investigation of Missing Kyron Horman ( NW Portland)
I don't know what to think of the written commentary. But knowing that every Law Agency within the US has been named trying to find Kyron .. Who am I?"

i have been following the posts of an angry racist with an agenda on newsite comments who always backs up th and rails against the family, does anyone have any info on if th is rascist, i remember someone posting about some thing she made up about a black cousin or something, does anyone have a link to that thread maybe?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: September 11, 2010, 10:11:17 AM »

i tried to read the john whatever post, and you know what i think? hehe i work at a public mental health facility and i think this man needs to come see us for a long long visit hehehe
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859eTitled
founded by Norm Frinker that runs the child sex slave center in some remote Malaysian Island where they are said to use a specially altered microwave oven to make children forget the abuse they experience when they reach puberty. it is said that the same modified microwave oven was used for just 28 seconds on Ward Weaver to scramble his brains before he plead no contest to charges in spite of his insistence he would fight the charges not very long before that. The list of suspects continues to grow and grow but now it seems that Teri was having one of her slushy affairs with Latino lover members of the Chavez gang and everyone else maybe even Caesar himself? Find out more about where your public school teacher spends

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: September 11, 2010, 10:13:22 AM »

Other than being a friend of the Horman's there is no reason to dig further into Michael Roten's life and no reason to believe he had anything at all to do with Kyron missing.
ty

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 11, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »

The image is fine, it's there, you don't need to do anything.

Thanks Klaasend my last attempt I was using Firefox went to Explorer and the pic link had a couple extra // after the http. Corrected them and we will see what happens.  Hopefully this will fix it for those running explorer.  I'm going back to firefox now.  It also opened my photo album but not on firefox.  Weird is all I can say.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 11, 2010, 10:30:13 AM »

I see it also. Never saw the red "x".

For those who cannot see it, try a forced reload or refresh. With Firefox on a PC, Control + F5 should do the trick. I don't know how to do it with IE, but Control + clicking the Refresh/Reload button might work.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 11, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »

This was a sandcastle built this year at the beach.  I thought he looked cuter with the red eyes and smile. 

This is for Kyron and I hope he comes home soon.  I also hope this Froggy won a ribbon in the competition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.