April 26, 2024, 11:46:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270404 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 11, 2010, 02:01:33 PM »

Scatty~

See post above.  I'm assuming the incident with the LS has been confirmed, however, it's the DATE Blink wasn't able to confirm.

That's the way I read it, too.  And it seems like May is confirmed, just what "date" in May that's not confirmed.

Somehow I missed this,
 LS's wife and children were present during the Mothers Day altercation    Why in the world would his wife and kids be along for that?

It is confusing.  Maybe if Blink is on SM and reads this, she might post a comment about this.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: September 11, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »

Scatty~

See post above.  I'm assuming the incident with the LS has been confirmed, however, it's the DATE Blink wasn't able to confirm.

That's the way I read it, too.  And it seems like May is confirmed, just what "date" in May that's not confirmed.

Somehow I missed this,
 LS's wife and children were present during the Mothers Day altercation    Why in the world would his wife and kids be along for that?

It is confusing.  Maybe if Blink is on SM and reads this, she might post a comment about this.

Thank-you, very confusing and it would make no sense for Rudy to bring the wife and kids 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 11, 2010, 02:14:15 PM »

Scatty~

Somehow I missed this,

Thank-you, very confusing and it would make no sense for Rudy to bring the wife and kids 

It might make more sense for him to bring wife & kids if it was about business and not about a sex thing.  I believe there's a lot more to the Horman/landscaper connection than sex.  One thing we know is that money, or the desire for money, is involved - just don't know how.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 11, 2010, 02:24:13 PM »

I agree Puzzler, money and sex always seems to be the issue with many crimes.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 11, 2010, 02:27:31 PM »

"Hi Puzzler,
Once again I completely agree with everything that you have said in your post.  I don't like the way that LE has allowed Kaine and Desiree to put the entire focus on Terri. I also find it odd, that at this late date and with no results from LE, why the bio parents have not hired a private detective. Maybe they have and we are not aware or maybe it is because of Tony and their respect for him and LE. With regards to Terri, I have been on and off the fence. Putting the alleged MFH plot aside, and the sexting, either she is the most selfish person in the world or she is involved. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to hurt the parents of a missing child to this extent by not offering anything and everthing that they know about the case. Her silence after all of this time has taken me off the fence. There is a theory that I have that crops up from time to time with regards to Terri. I think that in the very beginning Desiree thought Terri was involved. Why? I am not sure. She probably knows way more about Terri than we do. Anyways, I sometimes wonder if Desiree started accusing Terri very early on and then Kaine got on board. This infuriated Terri and she clammed up. Even if she is not involved (and I believe that she is), maybe she decided to teach them a lesson by not continuing to cooperate in any way. Then she decided to further the anger by getting involved with Michael Cook. Another lesson to teach Kaine. Let's face it, if she loved Kyron so much, why would she involve herself in sexting so shortly after Kyron went missing? That is something that Caylee Anthony's sick mother would do. Yes, I believe that either Terri was involved or is the most self-centered, game playing, manipulative, step-mother that ever walked the face of this earth. JMO"

Sebastian,

If my marriage had been broken up by my husband having an affair with Terri while I was pregnant, I think that it would be a natural human thought to immediately think that "that woman" had something to do with my child going missing.  So I can see why Desiree could possibly jump to that conclusion immediately.  Through the years, it would be natural for Desiree to have inner negative feelings toward Terri. 

With Desiree and Kaine accusing Terri of wrong-doing, in Terri's mind she was probably "hurt".
"Hurt" feelings make people do a lot of nutty things - like get involved with Michael Cook.  I do wonder sometimes if Kaine had Cook get close to Terri to see if he could get any information from her.  Whatever, Terri either fell for the trap or she acted stupidly out of hurt or anger.  Bad girl.

I think Terri has clammed up because she's paying a lot of money for an attorney to advise her and she's following his advice.  This is one area that others say that she's not forthcoming and telling the truth; however, in this respect I tend to think that she answered all the questions, many times over, and LE didn't get the answers they wanted.  So, they say she's not forthcoming with the truth.  Terri's told the truth she's going to tell.  Now...whether that's the absolute truth or not...we don't yet know.  IMO, unfortunately, Terri is not going to tell anymore truth than she's already told...at least not until her attorney advises her to do so.

AccckkkK!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 11, 2010, 02:31:57 PM »

One burning question in my mind is "why" did Terri call LE in May.  What was the confrontation about that got to such a disagreement that the police were called?

Blink posts that the landscaper was furious at Terri for calling the police because he's in the country illegally.

But the post doesn't tell us "why" the police were called.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 11, 2010, 02:37:09 PM »

Does anyone have a clue as to why the GodLikeProductions data base is down?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: September 11, 2010, 02:39:27 PM »

One burning question in my mind is "why" did Terri call LE in May.  What was the confrontation about that got to such a disagreement that the police were called?

Blink posts that the landscaper was furious at Terri for calling the police because he's in the country illegally.

But the post doesn't tell us "why" the police were called.

Yes, several pieces of the puzzle missing.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 11, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »

Would Desiree want tunnel vision where her missing child is concerned?  I would think that she would only want the perp, not just TH because she is upset with TH.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 11, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

What ever it takes to move this investigation along in the right direction I'm for. If that means dropping charges in one case to pursue a much bigger one. So be it. 

The issue I heard involving guns was that when Kaine moved back on his property it was reported by a supposed neighbor that he was out all hours of the night firing his gun.  I might have done the same just to let everyone know I was armed and not to bother me. He has a little girl to protect. Having lost one child he certainly doesn't want anyone to harm the one he still has in his arms. 

JMO!

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 11, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »

Would Desiree want tunnel vision where her missing child is concerned?  I would think that she would only want the perp, not just TH because she is upset with TH.

There is no doubt in my mind that Desiree believe TH is heavily responsible for Kyron's disappearance.  I agree she wants the perp caught and her son returned.  My heart breaks for this poor Mother.  You can see in the pictures how much she loves this little boy.  I just hope she is able to hang on till this ends and I hope he comes back to her arms soon.

Now I am adding a link to my website for fun. There is nothing and I do mean nothing for sale on this website. So don't even ask.   

www.dolittlefarm.net

Enjoy! These keep me sane so you can share them. If you live in the area I might even some day let you touch them.   Oh! And your Gkids.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: September 11, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »

LE coming out with a presser that included manufactured photos with a white truck, photos that burned into our minds what the area would look like with the truck parked there, the idea that LE wants the public to believe happened....and....then turn around and said they want "independent" recollections to be reported to LE.  That move was just too manipulative.  LE is trying "too hard" to make people think they saw what they want to have been seen

I dont think LE is as crazy as they might seem.. Based on stuff I am hearing, allegedly, I think that their press conference asked the question in a suggestive way purposely because they know that is NOT what happened and they want people to call and correct them.. I believe that the truck was parked in a different location (to either of the locations in the presser, and probably a little later too) with a different person driving it, who may have been confused with Terri from afar.. and Kyron was getting into that truck at that time (and there is photographic evidence to prove that).  They are hoping someone saw that person close up and knew it wasnt Terri I think..
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: September 11, 2010, 03:11:50 PM »

I believe that Terri had an altercation with the LS in May at her own front door, but then reported it to a Sheriff, and the Sheriff went to the LS' residence (I read that somewhere but cannot find the link).  The same story I read said that Terri reported it to her mother as something like "I told the LS I could not hire him any longer cos Kaine didnt want to, he pushed me when I had Kiara in my arms, so I told the cops".  I believe I remember from that story too that LS were told that the LS reacted badly to Terri trying to end the relationship (though I have no idea if Kaine knew about this, and which version he was told, if so).

The thing I am really interested in is that I remember seeing a list of all the 911 calls to the Horman household for this year.. and I didnt see one in May but I DID see one in March - it was something like an "Area Check"?  Did anyone else see that, has that been discussed before?  What was that all about?  Did it coincide with the time when Terri's son left the house?
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: September 11, 2010, 03:13:34 PM »

I believe that Terri had an altercation with the LS in May at her own front door, but then reported it to a Sheriff, and the Sheriff went to the LS' residence

so I think this explains why his wife and kids saw "the altercation" - it was the altercation with the Sheriff, I think - I believe the LS was very unhappy as he was in the country illegally..
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: September 11, 2010, 03:16:28 PM »

LE coming out with a presser that included manufactured photos with a white truck, photos that burned into our minds what the area would look like with the truck parked there, the idea that LE wants the public to believe happened....and....then turn around and said they want "independent" recollections to be reported to LE.  That move was just too manipulative.  LE is trying "too hard" to make people think they saw what they want to have been seen

I dont think LE is as crazy as they might seem.. Based on stuff I am hearing, allegedly, I think that their press conference asked the question in a suggestive way purposely because they know that is NOT what happened and they want people to call and correct them.. I believe that the truck was parked in a different location (to either of the locations in the presser, and probably a little later too) with a different person driving it, who may have been confused with Terri from afar.. and Kyron was getting into that truck at that time (and there is photographic evidence to prove that).  They are hoping someone saw that person close up and knew it wasnt Terri I think..

Likewise the whole "did you see the white truck parked at the two freddies?" is in the hope that someone comes forward and says - I saw Terri but she wasnt in the white truck, she was in another car..  definitely by Freddies 2 anyhow I believe.. maybe even at Freddies 1 (though I think she was still in the white truck at that point, though she may have had an accomplice with her at that time)
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: September 11, 2010, 03:17:12 PM »

Likewise the whole "did you see the white truck parked at the two freddies?" is in the hope that someone comes forward and says - I saw Terri but she wasnt in the white truck, she was in another car..  definitely by Freddies 2 anyhow I believe.. maybe even at Freddies 1 (though I think she was still in the white truck at that point, though she may have had an accomplice with her at that time)
I want to emphasise all this is JUST MY OPINION based upon people I have spoken to and stuff I have read etc.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 11, 2010, 03:37:06 PM »

Maybe they are trying to sweep away the crap from in there.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 11, 2010, 03:52:20 PM »

I believe that Terri had an altercation with the LS in May at her own front door, but then reported it to a Sheriff, and the Sheriff went to the LS' residence (I read that somewhere but cannot find the link).  The same story I read said that Terri reported it to her mother as something like "I told the LS I could not hire him any longer cos Kaine didnt want to, he pushed me when I had Kiara in my arms, so I told the cops".  I believe I remember from that story too that LS were told that the LS reacted badly to Terri trying to end the relationship (though I have no idea if Kaine knew about this, and which version he was told, if so).

The thing I am really interested in is that I remember seeing a list of all the 911 calls to the Horman household for this year.. and I didnt see one in May but I DID see one in March - it was something like an "Area Check"?  Did anyone else see that, has that been discussed before?  What was that all about?  Did it coincide with the time when Terri's son left the house?

So, LS reacting badly to Terri ending the relationship actually means that LS reacted badly to being told he was fired and no longer work for the Horman's?  Money angle again?

Have heard nothing about a March 911 call and "area check"...interesting (remember we looked up all that on the Anthony's).

Understanding that the May call has be sealed; maybe that's why you can't see it.

I think Terri's son left the house in January.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 11, 2010, 03:55:45 PM »

Maybe they are trying to sweep away the crap from in there.   

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: September 11, 2010, 03:56:37 PM »

Now I am adding a link to my website for fun. There is nothing and I do mean nothing for sale on this website. So don't even ask.   

www.dolittlefarm.net

Enjoy! These keep me sane so you can share them. If you live in the area I might even some day let you touch them.   Oh! And your Gkids.
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing! How wonderful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.