April 27, 2024, 12:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270411 times)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: September 11, 2010, 03:58:25 PM »

EEEEEEeeekkkk I messed that up!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 11, 2010, 04:01:12 PM »

Does anyone have a clue as to why the GodLikeProductions data base is down?

Maybe they are trying to sweep away the crap from in there.   

My curiosity is running amok!   

Recently, we've heard that JW threatening lawsuit against one of SM's poster's blogs and that was shut down; next True Crime was down for a couple of days and when it came back, management locked everyone out over some "legit" reason; now GLP is closed: "database down".

I'm curious....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 11, 2010, 04:03:08 PM »

Now I am adding a link to my website for fun. There is nothing and I do mean nothing for sale on this website. So don't even ask.   

www.dolittlefarm.net

Enjoy! These keep me sane so you can share them. If you live in the area I might even some day let you touch them.   Oh! And your Gkids.

Thanks for sharing! How wonderful!
[/quote]

You're welcome Spodie.  I was actually joking kinda about nothing for sale but it is true. No one is for sale. 

I wish Kyron would come back he could come to my house with his Dad and have a day to remember.  A ride in the cart around the neighborhood would be wonderful memory for him.
Koda's Mom adopts all the little children that come here. She figures she is a much better Momma than us stupid humans. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 11, 2010, 04:15:10 PM »

Recently, we've heard that JW threatening lawsuit against one of SM's poster's blogs and that was shut down; next True Crime was down for a couple of days and when it came back, management locked everyone out over some "legit" reason; now GLP is closed: "database down".

I'm curious....

It's my understanding that TC shut down has nothing to do with JW or any law suits. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 11, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »

I'm curious....

It's my understanding that TC shut down has nothing to do with JW or any law suits. 

That's good news, thanks for letting us know.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 11, 2010, 04:33:49 PM »

"Hi Puzzler,
Once again I completely agree with everything that you have said in your post.  I don't like the way that LE has allowed Kaine and Desiree to put the entire focus on Terri. I also find it odd, that at this late date and with no results from LE, why the bio parents have not hired a private detective. Maybe they have and we are not aware or maybe it is because of Tony and their respect for him and LE. With regards to Terri, I have been on and off the fence. Putting the alleged MFH plot aside, and the sexting, either she is the most selfish person in the world or she is involved. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to hurt the parents of a missing child to this extent by not offering anything and everthing that they know about the case. Her silence after all of this time has taken me off the fence. There is a theory that I have that crops up from time to time with regards to Terri. I think that in the very beginning Desiree thought Terri was involved. Why? I am not sure. She probably knows way more about Terri than we do. Anyways, I sometimes wonder if Desiree started accusing Terri very early on and then Kaine got on board. This infuriated Terri and she clammed up. Even if she is not involved (and I believe that she is), maybe she decided to teach them a lesson by not continuing to cooperate in any way. Then she decided to further the anger by getting involved with Michael Cook. Another lesson to teach Kaine. Let's face it, if she loved Kyron so much, why would she involve herself in sexting so shortly after Kyron went missing? That is something that Caylee Anthony's sick mother would do. Yes, I believe that either Terri was involved or is the most self-centered, game playing, manipulative, step-mother that ever walked the face of this earth. JMO"

Sebastian,

If my marriage had been broken up by my husband having an affair with Terri while I was pregnant, I think that it would be a natural human thought to immediately think that "that woman" had something to do with my child going missing.  So I can see why Desiree could possibly jump to that conclusion immediately.  Through the years, it would be natural for Desiree to have inner negative feelings toward Terri. 

With Desiree and Kaine accusing Terri of wrong-doing, in Terri's mind she was probably "hurt".
"Hurt" feelings make people do a lot of nutty things - like get involved with Michael Cook.  I do wonder sometimes if Kaine had Cook get close to Terri to see if he could get any information from her.  Whatever, Terri either fell for the trap or she acted stupidly out of hurt or anger.  Bad girl.

I think Terri has clammed up because she's paying a lot of money for an attorney to advise her and she's following his advice.  This is one area that others say that she's not forthcoming and telling the truth; however, in this respect I tend to think that she answered all the questions, many times over, and LE didn't get the answers they wanted.  So, they say she's not forthcoming with the truth.  Terri's told the truth she's going to tell.  Now...whether that's the absolute truth or not...we don't yet know.  IMO, unfortunately, Terri is not going to tell anymore truth than she's already told...at least not until her attorney advises her to do so.

AccckkkK!!!

I hear you puzzler. This is the thing that gets me though. I am a step-mother and my husbands ex-wife is a vile, evil, dispicable person. The most manipulative, lying, cunning person I have ever known in my entire life. She has major mental illness issues so that explains a lot. Anyways, if one of my step-kids had gone missing while they were living with us, I would do anything and everything to look for them and I would answer each and every question that this woman, who I cannot stand, would want to know. I would not care less about anything else but finding my missing step-child. I know, everyone is different. I just find it appalling that Terri's silence is still hanging in the air. They either beat her up emotionally until she had nothing left to give and she fled to Houze or she is guilty.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 11, 2010, 04:40:45 PM »

I believe that Terri had an altercation with the LS in May at her own front door, but then reported it to a Sheriff, and the Sheriff went to the LS' residence (I read that somewhere but cannot find the link).  The same story I read said that Terri reported it to her mother as something like "I told the LS I could not hire him any longer cos Kaine didnt want to, he pushed me when I had Kiara in my arms, so I told the cops".  I believe I remember from that story too that LS were told that the LS reacted badly to Terri trying to end the relationship (though I have no idea if Kaine knew about this, and which version he was told, if so).

The thing I am really interested in is that I remember seeing a list of all the 911 calls to the Horman household for this year.. and I didnt see one in May but I DID see one in March - it was something like an "Area Check"?  Did anyone else see that, has that been discussed before?  What was that all about?  Did it coincide with the time when Terri's son left the house?

Hi Msollicito,
Do you happen to remember where you saw this? I would love to read it. Does anyone know if Oregon has open or closed files? In California you can go to the police department or the court house and view and make copies of anything for a nominal fee. I don't know about Oregon though?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #827 on: September 11, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »

Nope, LD, both you and APB have the same Little Red X.

Are you guys working in cahoots to confuse us posters?  Haha!

Seriously, I can't see your avatar!

LOL MK...nanner, nanner, nanner...I can see it...hehe

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 11, 2010, 05:20:43 PM »

I just have to wonder how often our children are unsupervised at school functions. One example of this (that I was never concerned about until Kyron) is the Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom that our school puts on. The appropriate parent goes to the school, has "breakfast" with their child. They ask that when the family is finished that the parent leaves and the child goes out to the playground until the bell rings. Sammi loves it because she feels like it is an extra recess and I have always allowed her to do this. Because you know she is at the school and no harm can come to her. Never again. Anyway the thought I am getting at is how many unsupervised functions go on in the school? I know book fair time they can go to the book fair by themselves after they finish their test, they have Cosi day, where there are hundreds of people floating around. How many more?

I don't know but children should never be on the playground without adult supervision.  In my town the schools have people who are always out there with the kids.  Now I am thinking about the fact that we just built a new elementary school away from the main HWY that runs thru our town.  I hope while they were building this in the last year they installed all the security cameras.  We have one school still left out on the Hwy I am hoping that in the next few years they will get that one moved off the Hwy also.  It is our middle school. 

Maybe it would be good to have a person whose job is to supervise the playground.  Just an attendant to watch the playground and school grounds all day.  I know .... another expense but would be a good idea, I think.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 11, 2010, 05:22:12 PM »

Anyone have any info on rumor about the Grand Jury "No True Bill" indictment taken from the THSP?

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) All around good news for Terri! RO violation was dropped and the GJ suspended itself. Rumor has it that the GJ vote a "no true bill," which means the indictment is not returned and no criminal case ensues. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_true_bill_and_a_no_true_billWikiAnswers - What is the difference between a true bill and a no true bill
wiki.answers.com
History Politics and Society question: What is the difference between a true bill and a no true bill? At common law, and in many states, a grand jury

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 11, 2010, 05:29:35 PM »

just to lighten the room a little, i read this in comments on katu attatched to the article, Kyron Horman Wall Erected. i have b een laughing out loud ever since.
http://intensedebate.com/people/GernBFollow
GernB 106p
Charlie don't surf!
Blogs/Websites
 me in a nutshell
 ode to corporate America
View IntenseDebate profile
+6 Vote up Vote down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2S7ks4xEc4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2S7ks4xEc4
GernB 106p · 1 hour ago
I say it's time we erect a new wall....around Terri's parents' house....made of reinforced concrete....with barbed wire on top....call it the wall of hopelessness. Her parents are retired, right? so they don't have to go anywhere...people can heave food scraps over the wall for them...they can erect water collection tanks...they would be fine....we would be fine....and the world would be a better place.

Terri's parents have what to do with this?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 11, 2010, 05:50:46 PM »

way back in the beginning, WS sleuths were looking on the scanner and rewinding, and they could not find any calls to the Horman residence in May.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 11, 2010, 06:08:09 PM »

way back in the beginning, WS sleuths were looking on the scanner and rewinding, and they could not find any calls to the Horman residence in May.

I don't know where I read it, but I believe I read that the May 911 call had been redacted.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: September 11, 2010, 06:38:52 PM »

If I could stay online long enough to read past one page, I might get caught up faster.  grrrrrr.  Am still back here on something like p35 or so.  Just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back, lol, and sry to disappear again.  Don't mind me, just out here in router-hell.  Seems NOW the problem is that with our new router, we have too MUCH internet speed for our old modem.  Huh?  LOL  Okies.  Actually I think that's likely a big pile of bull doo-doo that they are just trying out on us.  Anyway, better post this while I can!  Am here as am able.  And nope, not a library in site, to answer one question, lol.  These they are the boonies, we don't even have a store or gas station out here.  Have to wait on the *cough* kindness *cough* of the cable guy to fix everything at once.  Then hope one of the big puppies don't chew on any cable cords.  Sigh.  Someone solve this case soon plzzzzzzzz.  Counting on you monkeys!  <grins>

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 11, 2010, 06:42:16 PM »

If I could stay online long enough to read past one page, I might get caught up faster.  grrrrrr.  Am still back here on something like p35 or so.  Just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back, lol, and sry to disappear again.  Don't mind me, just out here in router-hell.  Seems NOW the problem is that with our new router, we have too MUCH internet speed for our old modem.  Huh?  LOL  Okies.  Actually I think that's likely a big pile of bull doo-doo that they are just trying out on us.  Anyway, better post this while I can!  Am here as am able.  And nope, not a library in site, to answer one question, lol.  These they are the boonies, we don't even have a store or gas station out here.  Have to wait on the *cough* kindness *cough* of the cable guy to fix everything at once.  Then hope one of the big puppies don't chew on any cable cords.  Sigh.  Someone solve this case soon plzzzzzzzz.  Counting on you monkeys!  <grins>

I so understand. We are also having internet issues surrounding a router.  Soon you will be up to page 42 then we will see you on page 1 of the new one because we will be done thru page 50.  Sorry couldn't resist.  There is so much new info for you to read. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 11, 2010, 06:44:16 PM »

I believe that Terri had an altercation with the LS in May at her own front door, but then reported it to a Sheriff, and the Sheriff went to the LS' residence (I read that somewhere but cannot find the link).  The same story I read said that Terri reported it to her mother as something like "I told the LS I could not hire him any longer cos Kaine didnt want to, he pushed me when I had Kiara in my arms, so I told the cops".  I believe I remember from that story too that LS were told that the LS reacted badly to Terri trying to end the relationship (though I have no idea if Kaine knew about this, and which version he was told, if so).

The thing I am really interested in is that I remember seeing a list of all the 911 calls to the Horman household for this year.. and I didnt see one in May but I DID see one in March - it was something like an "Area Check"?  Did anyone else see that, has that been discussed before?  What was that all about?  Did it coincide with the time when Terri's son left the house?

Hi Msollicito,
Do you happen to remember where you saw this? I would love to read it. Does anyone know if Oregon has open or closed files? In California you can go to the police department or the court house and view and make copies of anything for a nominal fee. I don't know about Oregon though?

Yes I saw that also now I can't find it again and don't remember where I saw it.  Too many websites to read and too few brain cells left as I get older.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 11, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »

I have not seen a reliable source for the May 9th report.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 11, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »

I didn't know if anyone had seen this. Here is a win for our side.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/24946697/detail.html?source=bak

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- The uncle of teenager Jamesha Terry, was found guilty of first-degree murder and attempted rape and could face the death penalty.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: September 11, 2010, 07:48:47 PM »

I just have to wonder how often our children are unsupervised at school functions. One example of this (that I was never concerned about until Kyron) is the Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom that our school puts on. The appropriate parent goes to the school, has "breakfast" with their child. They ask that when the family is finished that the parent leaves and the child goes out to the playground until the bell rings. Sammi loves it because she feels like it is an extra recess and I have always allowed her to do this. Because you know she is at the school and no harm can come to her. Never again. Anyway the thought I am getting at is how many unsupervised functions go on in the school? I know book fair time they can go to the book fair by themselves after they finish their test, they have Cosi day, where there are hundreds of people floating around. How many more?

I don't know but children should never be on the playground without adult supervision.  In my town the schools have people who are always out there with the kids.  Now I am thinking about the fact that we just built a new elementary school away from the main HWY that runs thru our town.  I hope while they were building this in the last year they installed all the security cameras.  We have one school still left out on the Hwy I am hoping that in the next few years they will get that one moved off the Hwy also.  It is our middle school. 

Maybe it would be good to have a person whose job is to supervise the playground.  Just an attendant to watch the playground and school grounds all day.  I know .... another expense but would be a good idea, I think.

at my kids elementary school, they are now in their twenty's, there was always a playground attendant, even though it was a small town with a small budget. i never thought about it back then, but boy am i glad they did, i never imagined that things like this could happen

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: September 11, 2010, 07:52:26 PM »

I'm curious....

This is the answer to the question.  Not as bad as we thought or good depends on how you look at it I guess.  This is a post on Facebook for GLP

Tim Graf Trin always shuts the site down for the 9 - 11 anniversary. If I remember from past years, he keeps it down for the entire 24 hours beginning at midnight. It will be back tomorrow, and we can all get our daily dose of doom. Wink
5 hours ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Godlike-Productions/128238607224499

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.