April 27, 2024, 04:19:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270434 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 11, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »

I have not seen a reliable source for the May 9th report.

I think that some of the 911 questions came from this 911 post.

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 -
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2010, 09:26:22 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going through 911 calls & ran across something...Is it normal for 911 calls to be placed in the same immediate area as the Horman home over a period of time? I mean, it doesn;t seem like their immediate normally has these types of calls...just sayin'...

Please refer to the following link:
http://portland.everyblock.com/city-911-calls/locations/zipcodes/97231/by-date/2010-01-01,2010-07-11/

Note on site:
ABOUT CITY 911 CALLS SUMMARY
All calls to Portland's 911 dispatch system — ranging from reports of animal problems to stolen vehicles — are published by the city. In this section of EveryBlock, you can find out what calls to 911 were made near you. The city notes that it only publishes "closed, non-confidential" calls. Each report includes the location of the call, the time and date it was made, a short description of what was reported (smoke in area, hazardous conditions, automatic fire alarms, etc.), the responding agency (Portland Police, Portland Fire, etc.) and a unique identification number for each call.

Note that the city says it updates some calls. When that happens, we will update the record on EveryBlock.

This is Terri's 1st 911 call (Note - 15700-15800 Block):

This is from the 21st of June (Note - 16300-16400 Block):

Now look at this from March 29th (Note - 16200-16300 Block):

Keep in mind that not all calls are in here if they're not closed cases, etc, but this is crazy! They live in area where not alot of stuff goes on. How ironic is it that I just pulled off 3 911 calls that happened within 3 months of one another. Area Check in March, Area Check June 21st, then the Threat call on June 29th! Maybe the "Area Check" calls were bc somebody was spotted in that area that seemed "strange" so people called it in? IDK. But I do find it highly suspiscious. I mean, think about it - the 1600 block is where Tanner lives - he is Kyron's best friend! Could somebody have been scouting out both of these kids? Only being hypothetical but it sure does seem strange. I'm trying to keep an open mind, so I woke up today & said I'm gonna go in another direction just to play the "what if" game. Now I'm really wondering WHAT IF!

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: September 11, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »

Does anyone know how to look at  Clackamas co and see if there were any calls at the Ls home in May?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 11, 2010, 09:02:57 PM »

Quiet day today.  It is 9-11. My thoughts are with the families who lost their love ones on that frightful day.  I still remember where I was and exactly what I was doing when I first heard.  It was truly a day of horror.  I went to work after hearing and was immediately sent back home.  We were closed for a few days while the stock market was closed. 

I also remember the minute I heard about our dear Kyron not coming home on the school bus.
When I watched it on the news my very first thought was " What did that woman do to that little boy?" 

Tomorrow will be the big Birthday celebration in Medford.  Once again I pray he will show up to celebrate with his Mom and Step Dad and all the friends and family who will be there.

Dear Lord I not only pray this time I also beg.  Please wherever our little boy is let him be found.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: September 11, 2010, 09:12:11 PM »

I find it hard not to cry all day on 9/11 so I always organize a trip to visit the local firefighters for my moms group and our kids to thank them for their service to us on 9/11 - it helps me deal with the emotions of the day..  I still cry whenever I say my speech to them every year - I say thank you for helping us sleep soundly at night knowing you are there to help us if we need you.. and thank you for being ready to risk your lives for me and my family..

I am proud to be (nearly) an American.. Wink

We will never forget..
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: September 11, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »

Whoever got that list of 911 calls, could you, just to satisfy my curiosity, do me a HUGE favor and send me 911 calls for Lake Oswego Country Club (Clackamas County) on 19th and 20th June 2010?

You dont have to post publicly - just send it to me if you want to - michelle.sollicito@gmail.com

Thanks - I have to put this hunch to bed..
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: September 11, 2010, 09:34:26 PM »

I find it hard not to cry all day on 9/11 so I always organize a trip to visit the local firefighters for my moms group and our kids to thank them for their service to us on 9/11 - it helps me deal with the emotions of the day..  I still cry whenever I say my speech to them every year - I say thank you for helping us sleep soundly at night knowing you are there to help us if we need you.. and thank you for being ready to risk your lives for me and my family..

I am proud to be (nearly) an American.. Wink

We will never forget..

I want to add.. in the UK when I was very little, I remember there was a firefighter strike - no firefighters were attending ANY fires.. the Army Green Goddesses (their fire trucks) were supposedly brought in to cover for them but everyone knew there weren't enough of them to cover.. it terrified me and I could not sleep at night for fear that my house might catch fire and there would be noone to save me..  I think firefighters are one of those treasures that we often take for granted until the day we need them - and I know what it is like not to have them there and never want my kids to experience that!

The same goes for Cops.. we hope we will never need them.. but Kyron and Desiree now know how much the rest of us take them for granted..  I know the Cops in Portland are working around the clock and are relentlessly pursuing this case and I want to thank them too..  and I want to call on them to make sure they dot all the is and cross all the ts and make sure this case is AIRTIGHT.. dont let anyone get away with whatever happened to Kyron.. make sure they let us know where he is..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: September 11, 2010, 09:54:21 PM »

If I could stay online long enough to read past one page, I might get caught up faster.  grrrrrr.  Am still back here on something like p35 or so.  Just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back, lol, and sry to disappear again.  Don't mind me, just out here in router-hell.  Seems NOW the problem is that with our new router, we have too MUCH internet speed for our old modem.  Huh?  LOL  Okies.  Actually I think that's likely a big pile of bull doo-doo that they are just trying out on us.  Anyway, better post this while I can!  Am here as am able.  And nope, not a library in site, to answer one question, lol.  These they are the boonies, we don't even have a store or gas station out here.  Have to wait on the *cough* kindness *cough* of the cable guy to fix everything at once.  Then hope one of the big puppies don't chew on any cable cords.  Sigh.  Someone solve this case soon plzzzzzzzz.  Counting on you monkeys!  <grins>

I so understand. We are also having internet issues surrounding a router.  Soon you will be up to page 42 then we will see you on page 1 of the new one because we will be done thru page 50.  Sorry couldn't resist.  There is so much new info for you to read. 

Ack, I sympathize with you on your router too.  Must be the weather?  lol.. 

And LOL on the rest, am catching up to y'all!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 11, 2010, 10:00:08 PM »

Quiet day today.  It is 9-11. My thoughts are with the families who lost their love ones on that frightful day.  I still remember where I was and exactly what I was doing when I first heard.  It was truly a day of horror.  I went to work after hearing and was immediately sent back home.  We were closed for a few days while the stock market was closed. 

I also remember the minute I heard about our dear Kyron not coming home on the school bus.
When I watched it on the news my very first thought was " What did that woman do to that little boy?" 

Tomorrow will be the big Birthday celebration in Medford.  Once again I pray he will show up to celebrate with his Mom and Step Dad and all the friends and family who will be there.

Dear Lord I not only pray this time I also beg.  Please wherever our little boy is let him be found.

Hey, Lazydog1 Wink

Don't want to nitpick, but I do want to keep facts straight. LOL

The birthday celebration for Kyron tomorrow is Kaine's celebration at the Bullwinkle’s Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. Desiree's celebration was held on Sept. 9.

On his past birthdays, his parents Kaine Horman and Desiree Young would always hold two celebrations – one in Portland and one in Medford. This year they will continue that tradition.

The first event took place at the West Main Church of Christ in Medford, beginning at 7 p.m. It included speeches, a slideshow and prayer, along with Kyron’s favorite birthday treats – chocolate cake and ice cream.

Then, just before dark, his family gathered with guests to release red balloons in his honor.

The second event was planned for this Sunday at Bullwinkle’s Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. There will be an admission fee, in which part of the proceeds will go to the Kyron Horman search fund.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-birthday-celebrated-today-102533014.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: September 11, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »

Yanno.. some monkeys dug around and came up with some info on those 'area checks' .. plus we have talked about the 911 calls before too.  Guess by now it's all buried back in the threads.  Sigh.  Maybe you could still find those older posts by using the SM 'search' engine? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: September 11, 2010, 10:12:52 PM »

Anymore info on the GJ suspending itself?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 11, 2010, 10:34:03 PM »

Jumping in with a quick comment, but when a Mom has a child with an earache, we are headed to the Dr. office and we sure aren't driving around for 1 1/2 hours. That makes no sense at all.

Another thing, surely if your step child had gone missing you would have the intelligence to know you will be put under scrutiny being the last person the child was seen with. Who in their right mind would be sexting?

I know many have deduced the same and commented. I am just thinking out loud.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: September 11, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »

Three or four weeks ago someone pasted a link or text about grand juries. It explained how they work, and this was about Oregon grand juries in general.

For the lights of me, I can't remember who posted it... or maybe I dreamed it?

Anyway, this link is from examiner.com, which is not THAT reliable. It's not about grand juries, but about Kyron's:

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/kyron-horman-case-grand-jury-reconvenes-case-of-missing-oregon-boy-interviews-sheriff-s-office

* August 23rd, 2010 9:33 pm ET

Kyron Horman

Kyron Horman update: Grand jury reconvenes in case of missing Oregon boy, interviews sheriff’s office

According to one report, the grand jury in the Kyron Horman case met Monday and interviewed representatives from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, along with other law enforcement officials.

Sources told KGW that the current testimony would probably continue on Tuesday, and may go through Wednesday.

In addition, the report indicates that prosecutors continue to present witnesses before the grand jury and are attempting to obtain subpoenas. Thus, the entire proceeding regarding the second-grader’s case may go on for weeks and weeks.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 11, 2010, 10:42:54 PM »

Jumping in with a quick comment, but when a Mom has a child with an earache, we are headed to the Dr. office and we sure aren't driving around for 1 1/2 hours. That makes no sense at all.

Another thing, surely if your step child had gone missing you would have the intelligence to know you will be put under scrutiny being the last person the child was seen with. Who in their right mind would be sexting?

Agreed.

Specially if she had nothing worthy in her schedule (other than the gym) that morning.

I would be at the emergency clinic as soon as possible, since I know that the earaches for the most part may not be cured with antibiotics, but the pain can be excruciating... specially for a child. So pain medication is essential.

Unless she was at the store buying children's pain medicine.

Hmmm...
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 11, 2010, 10:55:08 PM »

Three or four weeks ago someone pasted a link or text about grand juries. It explained how they work, and this was about Oregon grand juries in general.

For the lights of me, I can't remember who posted it... or maybe I dreamed it?

Anyway, this link is from examiner.com, which is not THAT reliable. It's not about grand juries, but about Kyron's:

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/kyron-horman-case-grand-jury-reconvenes-case-of-missing-oregon-boy-interviews-sheriff-s-office

* August 23rd, 2010 9:33 pm ET

Kyron Horman

Kyron Horman update: Grand jury reconvenes in case of missing Oregon boy, interviews sheriff’s office

According to one report, the grand jury in the Kyron Horman case met Monday and interviewed representatives from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, along with other law enforcement officials.

Sources told KGW that the current testimony would probably continue on Tuesday, and may go through Wednesday.

In addition, the report indicates that prosecutors continue to present witnesses before the grand jury and are attempting to obtain subpoenas. Thus, the entire proceeding regarding the second-grader’s case may go on for weeks and weeks.

Thank you, Itaryl Moosee.  I'll try and hunt down that info.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: September 11, 2010, 11:28:16 PM »

Yanno.. some monkeys dug around and came up with some info on those 'area checks' .. plus we have talked about the 911 calls before too.  Guess by now it's all buried back in the threads.  Sigh.  Maybe you could still find those older posts by using the SM 'search' engine? 

I have not had any luck with the search engine - I am looking for a list of 911 calls - and am NOT looking for the LS in the list of 911 calls - I am looking for Michael Roten - these are the dates of his arrest and the theft of an Intel laptop that may or may not be linked in some way.. and which may or may not be linked in any way to the Kyron disappearance.. its all just crazy speculation in my head but I want to check out to see if any facts back it up at all in any way..
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: September 11, 2010, 11:32:32 PM »

I guess everyone thinks I am crazy to think there is some link that Michael G Roten was arrested after a theft of an Intel computer all around the same time of this "altercation" with the LS - 19th, 20th and 21st June sure were busy??  Cowinkidink?
Am I still crazy???  Wink
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: September 11, 2010, 11:34:41 PM »

Hey, Lazydog1 Wink

Don't want to nitpick, but I do want to keep facts straight. LOL

The birthday celebration for Kyron tomorrow is Kaine's celebration at the Bullwinkle’s Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. Desiree's celebration was held on Sept. 9.

On his past birthdays, his parents Kaine Horman and Desiree Young would always hold two celebrations – one in Portland and one in Medford. This year they will continue that tradition.

The first event took place at the West Main Church of Christ in Medford, beginning at 7 p.m. It included speeches, a slideshow and prayer, along with Kyron’s favorite birthday treats – chocolate cake and ice cream.

Then, just before dark, his family gathered with guests to release red balloons in his honor.

The second event was planned for this Sunday at Bullwinkle’s Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. There will be an admission fee, in which part of the proceeds will go to the Kyron Horman search fund.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-birthday-celebrated-today-102533014.html

Thank you for reminding me that is in no way nitpicking.  I am big enough to admit when I am wrong. 

To all of you hold your loved ones close.  As I know you do.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: September 11, 2010, 11:36:03 PM »

Warning - Rantings of a crazy lady
This is all just my crazy theory - could the LS have stolen Michael G Roten's laptop from the car in Country Club Rd, and Michael G Roten then been charged with menacing for threatening Terri or the LS or someone for having stolen it?  Could the LS have been threatening Terri because he had "done what she asked him to do" and therefore as far as he was concerned she owed him money??
Could that be why the altercation happened?  Maybe the LS then went to Michael to tell him that Terri had asked him to steal it?  And that is why Michael was then angry at Terri and charged with menacing???  Something like this - I havent worked it all out yet, but I swear this stuff is linked
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 11, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »

Agreed.

Specially if she had nothing worthy in her schedule (other than the gym) that morning.

I would be at the emergency clinic as soon as possible, since I know that the earaches for the most part may not be cured with antibiotics, but the pain can be excruciating... specially for a child. So pain medication is essential.

Unless she was at the store buying children's pain medicine.

Hmmm...

The question remains, did Kiara actually have an ear ache that morning?

Just sayin`.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 11, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »

Warning - Rantings of a crazy lady
This is all just my crazy theory - could the LS have stolen Michael G Roten's laptop from the car in Country Club Rd, and Michael G Roten then been charged with menacing for threatening Terri or the LS or someone for having stolen it?  Could the LS have been threatening Terri because he had "done what she asked him to do" and therefore as far as he was concerned she owed him money??
Could that be why the altercation happened?  Maybe the LS then went to Michael to tell him that Terri had asked him to steal it?  And that is why Michael was then angry at Terri and charged with menacing???  Something like this - I havent worked it all out yet, but I swear this stuff is linked

I believe that TH and LS were having an affair.  I don't know if the May 9 call ever happened.

I do believe that either LS or TH called off the affair, and she moved onto someone or more someones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.