April 27, 2024, 01:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270419 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: September 12, 2010, 02:48:58 PM »

Something made Desiree suspect Terri since the very first moment. Why? I don't care how much Desiree did not like Terri, her child was missing and it could have been anyone. Why was she so adamant that it was Terri? She obviously knows much more than she can tell. I also go back to Terri's timeline. If she had Kyron with her when she left the school that morning, it would only take seconds to drop him off with another person or persons. Who?

After I posted this, it occured to me that yes, it was planned somewhat well, as he has not been found. Having said this, Terri sure did not think the whole thing out very well with regards to her timeline. It would make more sense, (to a smart person), to take him and leave him with the second person or persons somewhere close to her travelling path. What throws a wrench into it all FOR ME, is the unaccounted time. What could Terri be doing if she was not driving aimlessly around Portland to sooth Kiara's aching tooth? Wouldn't it have made more sense to drop Kyron, run her errands and then go somewhere where she had witnesses? That window of time that she SUPPOSEDLY was driving Kiara around is what bugs the heck out of me. How long could it have possibly taken to drop Kyron off? I guess, it sickens me to say this, but if she did something horrible to Kyron, that is the only thing that makes sense. She would need more than a few seconds for that. I hate to even type that. The only other possibility is that Terri is telling the truth and therefore her alibi is not good because she was off doing something illegal at the time in question. Something so awful that she would not come clean with LE. It does not make sense, TO ME, that she would drop Kyron off with the other person or persons and then drive on to commit an illegal crime. It would really screw up her timeline. I am rambling, trying to get my thoughts out. JMO
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2010, 02:52:28 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-tells-KGW-We-need-to-get-this-wrapped-up-102674464.html#comments

vickyunleashed said on September 11, 2010 at 1:31 PM

They're still looking for Kyron's little body every weekend -- according to my coworker, who is a rescue/recovery volunteer. We don't hear a lot about that. May they find him -- and soon. Whoever put him away did a good job of it, but at some point, he will be found. I pray that Kyron is alive, but rescue/recovery teams are not looking to find that beautiful boy alive. I wish Terri would say anything at all. Her silence is deafening.

As bad as we all want Kyron found alive, I have to agree with this poster. It has been over 3 months. With all the media and stuff, I think if Kyron were still alive someone would have dropped him off somewhere to be found.
IMO it all boils down to where Terri hid his little body. God Bless him. And I feel sure DeDe helped her in someway. If nothing other than watching Kiara while she did it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2010, 02:53:12 PM »

Seeme - love your countdown clock.  I need to bookmark that site 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1226872#msg1226872

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2010, 02:57:33 PM »

im with ya tracygirl

TH time line, has bugged me since the beginning, lets say  this is the real time block, for what TH did that morning
8;45,till the FM, where AL saw her and the baby, i still think it was the first and only store TH went to, why because the LE wouldnt have asked about,the parking lots
of the stores, and if the truck had been seen, if they knew for sure she was at the 2nd FM, i think the LE have doubts , about the 2nd FM, so that gives us between
8;45 and 9;45-10am, alibied, next block of time is 9;45-10am, till the gym  at 11;20, LE didnt ask for info about the gym, so im guessing they know she was there,
so that is roughly, 1 to 1-1/2 hr, if she caused harm to kyron,resulting in death
so where could you put a person,  in that amount of time, if they are deceased
saying TH did whatever to kyron, to cause his death, i thought where could she
put a body not to be found for a long,long time, a couple of threads back,i had
suggested a U store it type place, at the time i was just thinking out the box
because of the same time block i used above, till i ran across this yesterday
im sure ive read it b4,i just didnt log all the details into the brain ya know

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: September 12, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »

Something made Desiree suspect Terri since the very first moment. Why? I don't care how much Desiree did not like Terri, her child was missing and it could have been anyone. Why was she so adamant that it was Terri? She obviously knows much more than she can tell. I also go back to Terri's timeline. If she had Kyron with her when she left the school that morning, it would only take seconds to drop him off with another person or persons. Who?

After I posted this, it occured to me that yes, it was planned somewhat well, as he has not been found. Having said this, Terri sure did not think the whole thing out very well with regards to her timeline. It would make more sense, (to a smart person), to take him and leave him with the second person or persons somewhere close to her travelling path. What throws a wrench into it all FOR ME, is the unaccounted time. What could Terri be doing if she was not driving aimlessly around Portland to sooth Kiara's aching tooth? Wouldn't it have made more sense to drop Kyron, run her errands and then go somewhere where she had witnesses? That window of time that she SUPPOSEDLY was driving Kiara around is what bugs the heck out of me. How long could it have possibly taken to drop Kyron off? I guess, it sickens me to say this, but if she did something horrible to Kyron, that is the only thing that makes sense. She would need more than a few seconds for that. I hate to even type that. The only other possibility is that Terri is telling the truth and therefore her alibi is not good because she was off doing something illegal at the time in question. Something so awful that she would not come clean with LE. It does not make sense, TO ME, that she would drop Kyron off with the other person or persons and then drive on to commit an illegal crime. It would really screw up her timeline. I am rambling, trying to get my thoughts out. JMO

Sebastian, that is the big question. If Terri were so innocent why did she not just tell LE where she was. I would rather be in trouble for doing something illegal than be under suspicion of murder. I don't think there's is anything worse than murdering a child. If she didn't do it...tell where she was. I think there was alot that went on in that house the first few days Kyron was missing that made Desiree and Kaine believe that Terri did something to Kyron. We are not privy to what it was, but with Tony there, I think there is good reason to suspect Terri. I don't think it had anything to do with Desiree not liking Terri.

God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 12, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »

Terri's timeline is all over the place following 9:00 PM ... the time she claimed in an email to a friend on June 5th ... the time when she left Kyron at school.  However ... when all is said and done there does not appears to be any solid evidence or credible witness account that disputes Terri's claim or ... at the very least ... she would be  identified as a person of interest by law enforcement.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
Posted on August 27, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Updated today at 5:34 PM

The two declined to comment on any details from law enforcement.

"I feel like we're back in the first days of the investigation," Kaine said

http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 12, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »

Did I run everyone off??

God Bless!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 12, 2010, 03:08:47 PM »

im with ya tracygirl

TH time line, has bugged me since the beginning, lets say  this is the real time block, for what TH did that morning
8;45,till the FM, where AL saw her and the baby, i still think it was the first and only store TH went to, why because the LE wouldnt have asked about,the parking lots
of the stores, and if the truck had been seen, if they knew for sure she was at the 2nd FM, i think the LE have doubts , about the 2nd FM, so that gives us between
8;45 and 9;45-10am, alibied, next block of time is 9;45-10am, till the gym  at 11;20, LE didnt ask for info about the gym, so im guessing they know she was there,
so that is roughly, 1 to 1-1/2 hr, if she caused harm to kyron,resulting in death
so where could you put a person,  in that amount of time, if they are deceased
saying TH did whatever to kyron, to cause his death, i thought where could she
put a body not to be found for a long,long time, a couple of threads back,i had
suggested a U store it type place, at the time i was just thinking out the box
because of the same time block i used above, till i ran across this yesterday
im sure ive read it b4,i just didnt log all the details into the brain ya know

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Hi CW,
The storage thing is interesting. I know this is sickening even posing this question, but if a body is in a completely sealed box, would it than not create an odor after a while?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 12, 2010, 03:14:14 PM »

Sebastian, that is the big question. If Terri were so innocent why did she not just tell LE where she was. I would rather be in trouble for doing something illegal than be under suspicion of murder. I don't think there's is anything worse than murdering a child. If she didn't do it...tell where she was. I think there was alot that went on in that house the first few days Kyron was missing that made Desiree and Kaine believe that Terri did something to Kyron. We are not privy to what it was, but with Tony there, I think there is good reason to suspect Terri. I don't think it had anything to do with Desiree not liking Terri.

I think that Desiree had stated that she knew it was Terri the first few hours after Kyron went missing. When she had the conversation with Terri at the school. Even if Desiree HATED Terri, it makes no sense at all to just assume it was Terri. Unless.......she had good reason to think so. If Terri was good to Kyron, a good step-mom, regardless of Desiree's feelings toward her, she would not have jumped to that conclusion. I think it may have something to do with the 5 emails a day that Terri sent Desiree. There must have been something in them that gave Desiree a really hinky feeling. I still think Terri was slamming Kaine to Desiree in hopes of some sort of a united front. But that still would not explain Terri harming Kyron or taking Kyron. There must be more.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 12, 2010, 03:14:15 PM »

Hi CW,
The storage thing is interesting. I know this is sickening even posing this question, but if a body is in a completely sealed box, would it than not create an odor after a while?

cant find the post i had made about the u store it, but i had said,a friend had rented
a garage for his bike and car, he had to move a side by side frezzer/fridge,to get the
bike to fit, the door on the frezzer opened, and 10# of meat was in it,a BIG STINK, but
not till the door opened, so if she planned it,the body could be in a frezzer,

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 12, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »

Thanks CW, I didn't remember them running a storage facility. Could be, but I think during the summer months someone would have been alerted to it.

Janet thanks for the timeline...but Terri disproved the leaving at 9 when she supposedly came up with the sales receipt at 9:12. There is no way humanly possible for her to leave the school at 9 and check out from the Freddies 7 miles away at 9:12.

God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 12, 2010, 03:21:50 PM »

Thanks CW, I didn't remember them running a storage facility. Could be, but I think during the summer months someone would have been alerted to it.

Janet thanks for the timeline...but Terri disproved the leaving at 9 when she supposedly came up with the sales receipt at 9:12. There is no way humanly possible for her to leave the school at 9 and check out from the Freddies 7 miles away at 9:12.

TH is the only person saying she has a receipt at 9:12, not sure that is to trust worthy
and if she does maybe she was looking at something else,at the store when AL,saw and talked to her, im going to look at that vid and see what details AL gives about seeing TH

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 12, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »

Ok...The time line we have is not complete that we know of. Kaine gave Kyron a hug when he was coming in from feeding the cat and left for work. IIRC Terri posted something on her FB at 8:01. Not sure if that is her time as I am on the east coast. Then she and Kyron were supposedly at the school at 8:15. Terri says she left him at 9 the first time and then at 8:45 near his classroom. From what i got from LE's presser about the truck being parked at two different locations at two different times. The last photo was just before the curve in the service rd.  Why would Terri leave Kyron and turn and go all the way back to the front of the school to leave when she could just go out the end door and down the walk to the truck if it was indeed on the service rd?  Then at Freddies checking out at 9:12.
Then drive what? 16 miles to another Freddies to get meds for Kiara. I am sure there were other stores near by the first Freddies that she could have gotten the meds. Why then drive the 16 miles in the other direction?

Do we know if the Horman's insurance program limits where you can buy meds?  (Mine does...just saying that there could be a legit reason she drove to the next Freddy's.)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 12, 2010, 03:24:14 PM »

It wasn't planned "that" well.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 12, 2010, 03:24:27 PM »

Hi CW,

cant find the post i had made about the u store it, but i had said,a friend had rented
a garage for his bike and car, he had to move a side by side frezzer/fridge,to get the
bike to fit, the door on the frezzer opened, and 10# of meat was in it,a BIG STINK, but
not till the door opened, so if she planned it,the body could be in a frezzer,

Oh geez. That is such a scary thought. If she did harm him in this way, I just cannot see an accomplice. In my opinion, that is just too risky. But, it could explain why Terri is not screaming to see Kiara. IF she had Kiara with her, being away from her for a length of time could help erase any memories. I wonder if Kiara was talking yet. She was what? A year and a half at the time?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 12, 2010, 03:25:01 PM »

[think that Desiree had stated that she knew it was Terri the first few hours after Kyron went missing. When she had the conversation with Terri at the school. Even if Desiree HATED Terri, it makes no sense at all to just assume it was Terri. Unless.......she had good reason to think so. If Terri was good to Kyron, a good step-mom, regardless of Desiree's feelings toward her, she would not have jumped to that conclusion. I think it may have something to do with the 5 emails a day that Terri sent Desiree. There must have been something in them that gave Desiree a really hinky feeling. I still think Terri was slamming Kaine to Desiree in hopes of some sort of a united front. But that still would not explain Terri harming Kyron or taking Kyron. There must be more.
[/quote]

::monkeyscissors::to avoid quote stack

I don't think there is ever an explanation for murdering someone especially a child. But something put Desiree on high alert.
I was reading somewhere yesterday, may have been a link posted here, but Kaine was talking about how smart Kyron was. That he was washing his clothes by himself at age 6 and washing his own dishes. I know kids need chores...mine had them, but it didn't include doing their laundry and washing their own dishes at 6. I think that is a little over the top. Kids need to be kids. They grow up to fast anyway.

God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 12, 2010, 03:31:54 PM »

Terri's timeline is all over the place following 9:00 PM ... the time she claimed in an email to a friend on June 5th ... the time when she left Kyron at school.  However ... when all is said and done there does not appears to be any solid evidence or credible witness account that disputes Terri's claim or ... at the very least ... she would be  identified as a person of interest by law enforcement.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
Posted on August 27, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Updated today at 5:34 PM

The two declined to comment on any details from law enforcement.

"I feel like we're back in the first days of the investigation," Kaine said

http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

That last statement by Kaine (in blue), hit me hard when I first read it.  It gave me a "hole in my stomach" feeling because it seems that Kaine is saying that even after all this time and information, when it's all assessed...they don't have any more to go on than they did at the beginning.  And Kaine would certainly know more than we know...at least LE talks with him (which they should).  Anyway, Kaine's been informed and he's making that statement...really hit me in the gut when I read it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: September 12, 2010, 03:36:20 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-tells-KGW-We-need-to-get-this-wrapped-up-102674464.html#comments

They're still looking for Kyron's little body every weekend -- according to my coworker, who is a rescue/recovery volunteer. We don't hear a lot about that. May they find him -- and soon. Whoever put him away did a good job of it, but at some point, he will be found. I pray that Kyron is alive, but rescue/recovery teams are not looking to find that beautiful boy alive. I wish Terri would say anything at all. Her silence is deafening.

As bad as we all want Kyron found alive, I have to agree with this poster. It has been over 3 months. With all the media and stuff, I think if Kyron were still alive someone would have dropped him off somewhere to be found.
IMO it all boils down to where Terri hid his little body. God Bless him. And I feel sure DeDe helped her in someway. If nothing other than watching Kiara while she did it.

Sadly, darla, I fear you're right. It's hard to give up hope, and I'll hang on to a thread but at this point, it's only a thread. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 12, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »

TH is the only person saying she has a receipt at 9:12, not sure that is to trust worthy
and if she does maybe she was looking at something else,at the store when AL,saw and talked to her, im going to look at that vid and see what details AL gives about seeing TH

As much as LE is focusing on Terri, the only thing we've her about her time is that a portion of where she says she was does not agree with the phone pings.  We know that LE got video from the Freddy's stores.  Wouldn't you think that if Terri was not at the Freddy's that LE would have made that public long ago?  LE has done everything they can to put the finger on Terri, short of "naming" her a suspect.  If LE hadn't discovered evidence of Terri at the Freddy's stores, I think it would be a big finger to point.  Since they haven't, I tend to believe they've settled that part.  I know LE asked if anyone saw Terri/white truck in parking lot.  I believe they know that Terri/white truck was there and LE wants to know if there was anyone else with them...maybe drove up to meet them...that type thing.  Looking for "more".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 12, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »

Sadly this is the most logical explanation. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.