June 15, 2024, 01:45:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 273899 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 08, 2010, 10:13:27 PM »

To turn 8 on Sept 8 is special...That is a once in a life time happening...Let this be the day that Kyron is returned home....I woke with my heart aching for his family, and at the same time I have to keep saying positive prayers for Kyron and his family...Happy Birthday Kyron.....may all the red tree frogs in this world sing Happy Birthday to you in their voice that you will recognize wherever you may be  an angelic monkey

My bad...I thought it was today...my sentiments are the same. an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #361 on: September 08, 2010, 10:14:20 PM »

I sure do love your spunk Klaas!  an angelic monkey 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 08, 2010, 10:15:03 PM »

Darn it....looks like I have to drag my pooper scooper out and clean this cage

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: September 08, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »

Did anyone actually read this..??

I think you might find this interesting.. there is a STANSON,DAVID MICHAEL who looks suspiciously like David Stensen listed on this website.. as a sex offender http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx type in David Stensen as the name and out come two records - one is STANSON,DAVID MICHAEL - he looks a lot like this groundskeeper guy - I wonder if it is him?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 08, 2010, 10:16:53 PM »

Darn it....looks like I have to drag my pooper scooper out and clean this cage

Just like here at home.....night before a big party, all hell breaks loose, and I get stuck cleaning up the mess. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 08, 2010, 10:17:50 PM »

IMO Everyone is suspect in this case.   
Mr Stenson wears glasses. On June 4th is was raining that day. When you have to wear glasses in the rain, they have a tendency to fog up when it rains. If he was following OSHA codes, because he worked for the city, he would have to be wearing goggles to prevent anything from fly up into his eyes. So his vision would be questionable.

Again, IMO, there is no way that his sight was 100% that day. JMO. 

I wear glasses when it rains. The only time I have fogging problems sometimes is when getting into my car or when I first go outside. Once I clear them and the temperature equalizes, they are fine. Some consider wearing glasses enough protection rather than goggles, and OSHA codes are always being broken.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: September 08, 2010, 10:17:59 PM »

Why couldnt the groundskeeper be involved?  The police havent found out that Name Redacted has a sex offender father so maybe they didnt know David Stensens background?

I think you might find this interesting.. there is a STANSON,DAVID MICHAEL who looks suspiciously like David Stensen listed on this website.. as a sex offender http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx type in David Stensen as the name and out come two records - one is STANSON,DAVID MICHAEL - he looks a lot like this groundskeeper guy - I wonder if it is him?

1.  How do you know the police don't know that Name Redacted has a sex offender father?
2.  That was brought up when Stensen first gave his interview.  That guy doesn't look AT ALL like "our" David Stensen.  Also 02/19/09    INCARCERATED (TEXAS)

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #367 on: September 08, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »

ALERT !!!
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5763422/kyron_horman_who_is_the_groundskeeper_pg2.html?cat=34
I know a few of us thought this was a possibility!  This woman came out with it!!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

IMO this article is libelous!  This writer is guessing.  Why would the groundskeeper have anything to do with the plants the students likely planted?  HE CUTS GRASS, that is his job.  NOT JUST AT THE SCHOOL, for the city.  There is no reason to suspect him of anything not to mention he has spoken with LE and the Grand Jury.

This was posted yesterday and I think we've had comments about it here today.
The landscaper testified to Grand Jury a couple weeks ago. As far as we know he is not involved. Maybe Klaas can expand a little more.

Why couldnt the groundskeeper be involved?  The police havent found out that Name Redacted has a sex offender father so maybe they didnt know David Stensens background?

How can you say what LE knows or doesn't know in this case? (See highlighted above)  IMO "we" are the ones that "DON'T" know much of anything evidence wise.
I see no resemblance in these 2 men at all - maybe they both have facial hair.. but to to me that's about all.  JMO's     Somebody posted this info a month or so back as well if I recall - maybe a different site, I may be wrong 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: September 08, 2010, 10:19:23 PM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 08, 2010, 10:19:38 PM »

Mr Stenson wears glasses. On June 4th is was raining that day. When you have to wear glasses in the rain, they have a tendency to fog up when it rains. If he was following OSHA codes, because he worked for the city, he would have to be wearing goggles to prevent anything from fly up into his eyes. So his vision would be questionable.

Good to see you, sassifrass!

Not sure about OSHA codes, but Dave apparently does not wear corrective lens eyeglasses all the time. Maybe when he is working he does, though.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #370 on: September 08, 2010, 10:20:16 PM »

Do we have a list of who testified before the grand jury?

Nothing official that I know of ?

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 08, 2010, 10:21:07 PM »

Not sure about OSHA codes, but Dave apparently does not wear corrective lens eyeglasses all the time. Maybe when he is working he does, though.

Could be for driving?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 08, 2010, 10:24:05 PM »

ALERT !!!
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5763422/kyron_horman_who_is_the_groundskeeper_pg2.html?cat=34
I know a few of us thought this was a possibility!  This woman came out with it!!!

Edited by Klaas to add:

IMO this article is libelous!  This writer is guessing.  Why would the groundskeeper have anything to do with the plants the students likely planted?  HE CUTS GRASS, that is his job.  NOT JUST AT THE SCHOOL, for the city.  There is no reason to suspect him of anything not to mention he has spoken with LE and the Grand Jury.

This was posted yesterday and I think we've had comments about it here today.
The landscaper testified to Grand Jury a couple weeks ago. As far as we know he is not involved. Maybe Klaas can expand a little more.

WE do not know what LE does or does not know about either of these guys. I'm pretty sure LE is smarter than some of us, and have investigated both of them. Just because they do not release info obtained during the investigations does not mean they aren't doing their jobs. That doesn't give us the right to start accusing innocent people.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: September 08, 2010, 10:25:31 PM »

1.  How do you know the police don't know that Name Redacted has a sex offender father?
2.  That was brought up when Stensen first gave his interview.  That guy doesn't look AT ALL like "our" David Stensen.  Also 02/19/09    INCARCERATED (TEXAS)

Déjà vu or another let's-trash rehash? Sometimes I feel the posts here go in circles with the same info and discussions, especially those that are not productive.

msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: September 08, 2010, 10:26:11 PM »

If you read the page carefully he is on probation right now (see bottom) - change of status 2/19/2009
and I still think it looks like him
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 08, 2010, 10:26:45 PM »

Could be for driving?

Yes.

And I should have added that I don't believe Dave has anything to do with this case except for perhaps any information he could give to the Grand Jury about his observations while at work on June 4.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 08, 2010, 10:27:37 PM »

I know this is old news, but it has been bugging me a lot lately. Does anyone know if it is routine to have the secret service involved with missing childrens cases?

Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police.

This list does not include search and rescue resources.

I don't think the SS being involved is out of the ordinary. They were involved in the Caylee Anthony case as well.

Hi Brandi,
I quit following the Caylee Anthony case long ago. It made me toooooo mad and upset. Do you know what the SS did in that case? Thank you!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 08, 2010, 10:28:38 PM »

Please NO - Not Brian Ladd and Gayle St. John.  NOOOOOOO

Brian Ladd is a fraud and Gayle St. John isn't much better.

THANK YOU KLAAS..I HAVE YET TO SEE THEM BE EVEN CLOSE TO HELPING FIND THE VICTIM IN ANY MISSING PERSON CASE I FOLLOWED. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #378 on: September 08, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »

Thanks.  There has to be a simple logical reason for the SS.

Sorry, I'm behind and it's probably been mentioned, but what about the Murder for Hire?  Would that fall into such a category, or a ransom?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #379 on: September 08, 2010, 10:30:46 PM »

Look at the noses ???????  Turf Tech's is puffy/bulbous .... guy from TX has a pinched-in nose that's pretty LONG for his face .....
NO - NADA - ZILCH similiarities to me .....  nope

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.