April 27, 2024, 06:17:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 270455 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: September 12, 2010, 03:44:35 PM »

Thanks CW, I didn't remember them running a storage facility. Could be, but I think during the summer months someone would have been alerted to it.

Janet thanks for the timeline...but Terri disproved the leaving at 9 when she supposedly came up with the sales receipt at 9:12. There is no way humanly possible for her to leave the school at 9 and check out from the Freddies 7 miles away at 9:12.

Darla

I said the timeline went all over the place following Terri's claim she left Kyron at the school.

My point is that witnesses confirm that Terri and Kyron were at the school that morning.  Terri claims she left Kyron at the school and ... there appears to be no solid evidence or credible witness accounts that imply otherwise.  Think about it.  Terri has yet to be identified as a person of interest by investigators in the disappearance of her stepson.

I am so discouraged.  Unless ... law enforcement reveals progress ... I am done.  I am fed up with false unsubstantiated info being put forth by "credible sources" ... unsubstantiated info implying the involvement of Terri Horman ... implying an arrest is forthcoming and ... nothing happening.

Think about it.  If there was something more than "he says; she says" in the MFH plot ... Terri would have been arrested by now or ... Kaine would have hired a bodyguard.

Terri's actions and reactions tell me that she knows all but ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: September 12, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »

Thanks CW, I didn't remember them running a storage facility. Could be, but I think during the summer months someone would have been alerted to it.

Janet thanks for the timeline...but Terri disproved the leaving at 9 when she supposedly came up with the sales receipt at 9:12. There is no way humanly possible for her to leave the school at 9 and check out from the Freddies 7 miles away at 9:12.

Darla

I said the timeline went all over the place following Terri's claim she left Kyron at the school.

My point is that witnesses confirm that Terri and Kyron were at the school that morning.  Terri claims she left Kyron at the school and ... there appears to be no solid evidence or credible witness accounts that imply otherwise.  Think about it.  Terri has yet to be identified as a person of interest by investigators in the disappearance of her stepson.

I am so discouraged.  Unless ... law enforcement reveals progress ... I am done.  I am fed up with false unsubstantiated info being put forth by "credible sources" ... unsubstantiated info implying the involvement of Terri Horman ... implying an arrest is forthcoming and ... nothing happening.

Think about it.  If there was something more than "he says; she says" in the MFH plot ... Terri would have been arrested by now or ... Kaine would have hired a bodyguard.

Janet

Janet...good post.

That sentence that Kaine said about feeling like they're at the beginning of the investigation...makes me think that everything the LE has informed him about is that the leads they've check out have not panned out to be anything concrete....back to square one.

Not good.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 12, 2010, 03:53:42 PM »

It has been said while Terri was allegedly inolved in the MFH plot, that she would be coming into money- is it possible that during that suit that she and the ex husband had, that there was a payment schedule on their lawsuit with the restaurant or monies could have been tied up until now- which could be where the monies came from for the attorney?  Like she couldhave invested in something and it took this amount of time for the money to mature?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #943 on: September 12, 2010, 03:55:56 PM »

Darla

Janet

I am also discouraged by all that is happening in this case. I, like you have gotten sick of all the my credible sources and BS. I am just frustrated that no one seems to be searching for this little angel. All I was saying is that Terri had the motive and the time to carry out a murder. I just want someone to come forward and tell where Kyron is. How can someone be so cruel to a precious child and his family. Evil..just evil.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #944 on: September 12, 2010, 03:57:11 PM »

http://www.wilsonvillespokesman.com/news/2010/September/08/Top.stories/kyrons.eighth.birthday.party.set.for.sunday/news.aspx

Kyron's eighth birthday party set for Sunday
Missing since June, Kyron Horman's 8th birthday would have been Thursday

<snipped by zip>

The event already has garnered public attention across the Portland metro area, helped in part by the high-profile nature of Horman’s disappearance and the subsequent police investigation. Now, Wilsonville resident Judy Maher is hoping to tap into the wide public interest generated by the case to help the Horman family move forward with their own investigation and other costs that have resulted from the situation.
<snipped by zip>

"to help the Horman family move forward with their own investigation"

Have they hired a Private Investigator...or getting ready to hire one?  Maybe this wasn't suppose to be spoken of publically?    that comment jumped out at me.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 12, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

MK...I sure hope they will get one. Since LE doesn't seem to have anything. Just pray it is an honest one that knows his/her job.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 12, 2010, 04:01:29 PM »

Sorry Zippidy, I got the poster wrong..it was you that I meant my comment for.

God Bless!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #947 on: September 12, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »

no prob's darla -

"IF" they have one working the case - or are about to hire one - I say come public with the idea/plan - "IF" the public knew of this I am SURE they would generate enough funds to have the best Investigator(s) possible... (I know I would donate if this were the case as would MANY that have far more lucrative bank acct's then I)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 12, 2010, 04:11:30 PM »

http://www.wilsonvillespokesman.com/news/2010/September/08/Top.stories/kyrons.eighth.birthday.party.set.for.sunday/news.aspx

<snipped by zip>

The event already has garnered public attention across the Portland metro area, helped in part by the high-profile nature of Horman’s disappearance and the subsequent police investigation. Now, Wilsonville resident Judy Maher is hoping to tap into the wide public interest generated by the case to help the Horman family move forward with their own investigation and other costs that have resulted from the situation.
<snipped by zip>

Have they hired a Private Investigator...or getting ready to hire one?  Maybe this wasn't suppose to be spoken of publically?    that comment jumped out at me.

I believe Judy Maher along with Carol Knowlton are the two women who are doing the facebook page for Kaine and they also planned the birthday celebration being held today in Wilsonville, which is also a fundraiser.

I think that is what was being talked about. Raising money to help with the investigation.

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/the_wall_of_hope_for_missing_k.html

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/sept-12-kyron-horman-birthday-celebration-and-fundraiser

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #949 on: September 12, 2010, 04:15:27 PM »

Darla

Janet

Janet...good post.

That sentence that Kaine said about feeling like they're at the beginning of the investigation...makes me think that everything the LE has informed him about is that the leads they've check out have not panned out to be anything concrete....back to square one.

Not good.

I feel the same way Janet and I agree with Puzzler, good post.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 12, 2010, 04:17:10 PM »

TH is the only person saying she has a receipt at 9:12, not sure that is to trust worthy
and if she does maybe she was looking at something else,at the store when AL,saw and talked to her, im going to look at that vid and see what details AL gives about seeing TH

As much as LE is focusing on Terri, the only thing we've her about her time is that a portion of where she says she was does not agree with the phone pings.  We know that LE got video from the Freddy's stores.  Wouldn't you think that if Terri was not at the Freddy's that LE would have made that public long ago?  LE has done everything they can to put the finger on Terri, short of "naming" her a suspect.  If LE hadn't discovered evidence of Terri at the Freddy's stores, I think it would be a big finger to point.  Since they haven't, I tend to believe they've settled that part.  I know LE asked if anyone saw Terri/white truck in parking lot.  I believe they know that Terri/white truck was there and LE wants to know if there was anyone else with them...maybe drove up to meet them...that type thing.  Looking for "more".

The odd part is, LE does seem to have discovered that one or more of Terri's alibis didn't check out because they (according to Kaine and Desiree) have said she has 3 hrs unaccounted for.The only one I'm sure of is the one is the Freddy's where Andrea saw Terri. I vaguely recall reading that the visit at 24 Hr. Fitness was unusually brief. However, along with not letting us in on what exactly they know, LE is also not letting Terri or her lawyer know what they have. Terri must feel like she's got the sword of Damocles hanging over her head. Poor thing ... NOT!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 12, 2010, 04:17:27 PM »

Darla

Janet

Janet...good post.

Not good.

I feel the same way Janet and I agree with Puzzler, good post.

Same here. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: September 12, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »

This is in honor of Kaine's birthday celebration for Kyron today. The background is at the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. I sure wish Kyron could be there.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: September 12, 2010, 04:25:22 PM »

This is in honor of Kaine's birthday celebration for Kyron today. The background is at the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville. I sure wish Kyron could be there.

WOW !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 12, 2010, 04:42:48 PM »

Thanks Brandi  an angelic monkey
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: September 12, 2010, 04:49:07 PM »

Thank you Brandi!!! This is awesome!!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #956 on: September 12, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »

<snipped by zip>

<snipped by zip>

I can say, with everything I know, they do NOT have a private PI working for them. Nor do they have plans at this moment to hire one.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: September 12, 2010, 04:58:26 PM »

Been looking for pictures of today's celebration. Only found this one so far:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 12, 2010, 05:01:50 PM »

I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!
They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 12, 2010, 05:06:39 PM »

I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!
They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

Thanks for bringing that over, now this is very, very interesting 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.