March 28, 2024, 05:22:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 268882 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2010, 05:08:25 PM »

im with ya tracygirl

TH time line, has bugged me since the beginning, lets say  this is the real time block, for what TH did that morning
8;45,till the FM, where AL saw her and the baby, i still think it was the first and only store TH went to, why because the LE wouldnt have asked about,the parking lots
of the stores, and if the truck had been seen, if they knew for sure she was at the 2nd FM, i think the LE have doubts , about the 2nd FM, so that gives us between
8;45 and 9;45-10am, alibied, next block of time is 9;45-10am, till the gym  at 11;20, LE didnt ask for info about the gym, so im guessing they know she was there,
so that is roughly, 1 to 1-1/2 hr, if she caused harm to kyron,resulting in death
so where could you put a person,  in that amount of time, if they are deceased
saying TH did whatever to kyron, to cause his death, i thought where could she
put a body not to be found for a long,long time, a couple of threads back,i had
suggested a U store it type place, at the time i was just thinking out the box
because of the same time block i used above, till i ran across this yesterday
im sure ive read it b4,i just didnt log all the details into the brain ya know

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Hi CW,
The storage thing is interesting. I know this is sickening even posing this question, but if a body is in a completely sealed box, would it than not create an odor after a while?

Lime will

The use of lime, calcium oxide, or quick lime (it's all the same thing) has been around for centuries. It has a two fold advantage for body disposal. The first use is to help disguise the smell of decomposition, thus confusing the cadaver dogs or just for general aesthetics. The second is to speed the rate of decomposition. I hopes this helps out in a strictly educational and non-legal get my @$$ in trouble with the law kind of way.
Source(s):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_oxi

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: September 12, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »

I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!
They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

Thanks for bringing that over, now this is very, very interesting 

Yes, it is VERY interesting....conjures up all kinds of new ideas I've not had before.  Revenge?

BTW: the poster on Blink's "puzzled" - that's not me.  Blink even has a poster "Puzzler" - that's not me either.  I don't post on Blink's but do read there often.

I'm very intrigued by these posts.  My, my, my...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: September 12, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »

im with ya tracygirl

TH time line, has bugged me since the beginning, lets say  this is the real time block, for what TH did that morning
8;45,till the FM, where AL saw her and the baby, i still think it was the first and only store TH went to, why because the LE wouldnt have asked about,the parking lots
of the stores, and if the truck had been seen, if they knew for sure she was at the 2nd FM, i think the LE have doubts , about the 2nd FM, so that gives us between
8;45 and 9;45-10am, alibied, next block of time is 9;45-10am, till the gym  at 11;20, LE didnt ask for info about the gym, so im guessing they know she was there,
so that is roughly, 1 to 1-1/2 hr, if she caused harm to kyron,resulting in death
so where could you put a person,  in that amount of time, if they are deceased
saying TH did whatever to kyron, to cause his death, i thought where could she
put a body not to be found for a long,long time, a couple of threads back,i had
suggested a U store it type place, at the time i was just thinking out the box
because of the same time block i used above, till i ran across this yesterday
im sure ive read it b4,i just didnt log all the details into the brain ya know

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Hi CW,
The storage thing is interesting. I know this is sickening even posing this question, but if a body is in a completely sealed box, would it than not create an odor after a while?

Lime will

The use of lime, calcium oxide, or quick lime (it's all the same thing) has been around for centuries. It has a two fold advantage for body disposal. The first use is to help disguise the smell of decomposition, thus confusing the cadaver dogs or just for general aesthetics. The second is to speed the rate of decomposition. I hopes this helps out in a strictly educational and non-legal get my @$$ in trouble with the law kind of way.
Source(s):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_oxi…

From my understanding Lime also mummifies the body.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #963 on: September 12, 2010, 05:40:17 PM »

I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!
They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER

I live a few miles from there and have to drive by there to go grocery shopping. I'll tell ya,before I even knew he lived there I told hubby that the house gave me the creeps. They have locked that place down with security gates now. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: September 12, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

I live a few miles from there and have to drive by there to go grocery shopping. I'll tell ya,before I even knew he lived there I told hubby that the house gave me the creeps. They have locked that place down with security gates now. 

Sassy - thanks for that interesting tidbit.   I had not heard before today about Sanchez's wife leaving and taking his children.

Blink said:   They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

This is interesting information.  Sanchez's wife has been gone for a while now...wonder if she's in Mexico?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #965 on: September 12, 2010, 05:51:07 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

Sassy - thanks for that interesting tidbit.   I had not heard before today about Sanchez's wife leaving and taking his children.

Blink said:   They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

This is interesting information.  Sanchez's wife has been gone for a while now...wonder if she's in Mexico?

Next weekend when I drive by, I'll stop and take some pics of the house and post them.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 12, 2010, 06:37:46 PM »

Wow, this whole thing is getting more complex by the day.  Muddy waters!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #967 on: September 12, 2010, 06:38:53 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

B

Next weekend when I drive by, I'll stop and take some pics of the house and post them.
Wow, thank-you.  I'm not understanding, so Mrs Sanchez did not have custody with her husband? Are the kids Rudy's and not hers, maybe she is the step mom? And I will bet she is in Mexico.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: September 12, 2010, 06:45:16 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

B

Wow, thank-you.  I'm not understanding, so Mrs Sanchez did not have custody with her husband? Are the kids Rudy's and not hers, maybe she is the step mom? And I will bet she is in Mexico.

Wouldn't a couple raising kids together be considered like 'joint custody'? Wouldn't both parents have equal rights until a court order is in place, making one leaving the other considered custodial interference? I hope I worded that so it makes sense to people other than just me. I have the flu and the Theraflu has me stuck on stupid.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 12, 2010, 06:46:23 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

B

Good girl!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 12, 2010, 06:54:32 PM »

pfaubush that would make sense, hope you feel better soon  an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: September 12, 2010, 06:55:12 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
B
2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

B

If I'm reading it correctly, what Blink is saying is that there's a warrant for Mrs. Sanchez's arrest based upon "custodial interference"....and...in order to get that warrant there must first be a "custody order in place".  Blink says there is no custody order in place (I'm taking her word for it and assuming she has checked that out). 

Blink says "they must want to talk to her badly" because of the warrant.  In order words, I think it means that even though there's no custody order in place, LE/Court is providing a warrant for Mrs. Sanchez anyway.  They want to talk to her badly enough to provide a warrant. 

This does not sound good for Mrs. Sanchez IMO.  Not good either that the warrant has been open since late July...sounds like Mrs. Sanchez is in Mexico.

There was no custody order in place, most likely because Mr. Sanchez didn't know in advance that Mrs. Sanchez was going to leave, taking the children with her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 12, 2010, 06:59:37 PM »

No custody order in place, were the Sanchez's in the middle of a divorce, maybe. I guess that I'm stuck on stupid today, missing something. Certainly appears that Mrs Sanchez took the kids and ran after what happened with LE and the confrontation.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #973 on: September 12, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Mrs. Sanchez ....

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: September 12, 2010, 07:10:35 PM »

I have to start dinner soon so I'll go ahead and lock this thread now.  Get ready 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: September 12, 2010, 07:12:02 PM »

Please move to Kyron #28

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.