April 28, 2024, 02:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who made money on the AIG pass through bailout?  (Read 1190 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 02, 2010, 03:54:59 AM »

Who got the most bailout money?

Who owned all those foreign investments that were given money via AIG?  Someone had to own them and profit.

Main Street lost money with Bernie Madoff, as did Bond Holders and others on Main Street via GM & Chrysler.

Why were the AIG pass throughs and unions more important?

I recall that many criticized Madoff's victims by saying that their returns were unrealistic.  What of the GM bondholders?  What kind of returns did they get?  They should have been first in line.

Why is the US becoming the globes 'bad' bank?  Why weren't the AIG pass through recipients considered greedy enough to fail?  Sent to the back of the line?

Who is looking out for Main Street?

Who really owned those investmens the AIG pass throughs bailed out?  After almost two years, no names have surfaced.  Were they owned by people in government?  Rich global players?  Congress?

Why is the Obama administration picking winners and losers?  For some reason, Main Street keeps losing and Wall Street, rich global players, and anonymous investors keep winning.

Who's looking out for Main Street?

All those AIG pass through bank investments have to belong to someone!!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.