March 28, 2024, 03:41:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Cook - who is he and what is his involvement?  (Read 39311 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 01:01:29 PM »

This is the post that Shannon had and later deleted.

On The Outside, We Looked Like The Perfect Family, But Behind Closed Doors, It Was A Nightmare

Hello, my name is Shannon Cook. My story begins Iike so many others. I grew up in a middle class family in the Pacific Northwest, graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree and began pursuing my creative dreams. I met a man who shared many of my interests, fell in love with him, had a child, and got married. My husband was given a very lucrative job opportunity and he made the most of it.

We looked happy on the outside. I chose to stay home to raise our son. My husband and I ran a non-profit organization and this volunteer activity kept me busy. We had plenty of money from my husband’s career, our physical health and youth, and a lovely son. To the outside world, we were a “power couple”, a “beautiful family” and we heard this over and over again. It truly seemed that we had it all.

But something was terribly wrong. I was desperately lonely, confused, and depressed. I wondered if my husband truly loved me much of the time. He was critical of most of my activities, large and small. For example, if I locked the front door to the house or to my car, he expressed disapproval at my excessive desire for security and expressed how my “malevolent world view” concerned him. He was always eager to explain how his social behavior was more open, more positive than mine, and how happy he was. He contrasted his well-being to my misery, which was clearly a problem with my character.

He drank excessively and criticized me for being too uptight and judgmental when I expressed concerns about his alcohol and marijuana consumption. Yet he was passing out from drinking and missing flights home from work trips, staying out all night, and leaving his drug paraphernalia in potentially child accessible locations. I was told I was paranoid for asking about other women and that I clearly “had too much time on my hands.” He was frustrated with my depression. My husband regularly refused to respond to my desire for intimacy – which left me feeling hurt, rejected, and undesirable. He told me if I didn’t like the way he was and needed to have sex regularly, to go have an affair.

I tried everything I could think of to salvage our relationship. I read self help books, save-your-marriage books, and even managed to convince him to attend couple’s counseling. Nothing helped. I considered leaving, but quickly dismissed the idea. I believed a marriage was supposed be for life, but practically speaking, I also had the problem of no job and a young child. I felt worthless and helpless and the prospects of going it on my own seemed overwhelming.

As it turned out, my negative perceptions of the years of living this way were only the tip of the iceberg. One Thanksgiving, I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a coworker. From there, I slowly discovered the truth piece by piece. My husband was binge drinking often, using cocaine, having multiple sexual encounters with friends, colleagues, clients, and strangers, hiding large sums of cash from me, and compulsively lying about all of it on a daily basis.

I was already feeling crazy, inferior, and undesirable, and was close to the breaking point before the whole picture began to emerge. When I finally discovered the truth, my world crashed in and I felt humiliated and devastated. I was a homemaker in an abusive marriage, mentally beaten down and weak. I was unsure how to go on. I felt I had no choice but to file for divorce.

The abuse continued throughout the next 8 months until the divorce finalized. Now that everything was out in the open, the cruelty became more flagrant. Though I still lived there, my husband began bringing his current mistress home, even when my son was there asleep. I walked in on an empty cocaine vial in the kitchen and my husband in bed with the other woman. My husband threw an elaborate and lavish birthday party for his mistress, inviting many of his coworkers, who were our mutual friends, to attend. He had never thrown a party for me in all our years together.

My spending was critiqued extensively and I was still sitting on the knowledge that my husband had tens of thousands of dollars he was trying to keep from me. All the while, he was continuing to drink, use drugs, and proposition other women openly. I desperately wanted to take my son and move out, but to that point, my son had not been exposed directly to my husband’s behavior and my attorney claimed there was no “imminent danger” so I needed to stay in our house or leave my son with his father. I had no intention of doing that. However, the torture was almost unbearable. I had no peace, no sanctuary in my own home. I had to take anti-anxiety and antidepressant medication just to make it through the day.

All of this was a high price to pay for my ultimate freedom, both financially, legally, and emotionally. I looked and looked for some kind of overall support group to help me through it. I sought online message boards dealing with different aspects of my process and issues, but many of the boards weren’t very active, and information was coming in piecemeal. I spent thousands and thousands of dollars in clocked time asking my attorney questions that he ultimately couldn’t satisfactorily answer because they were outside his area of expertise. I consulted with my team of experts, but none could offer me a big picture view, or walk me through all the steps. I wasted money, time, and made mistakes that I did not need to make. Fumbling around alone, I sorted it all out as best I could and managed to address the various issues involved – but I knew that the trial and error approach was wasteful, cost me financially, and was a very high price to pay emotionally in time and confusion.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »

Michael Raymond Cook with a DOB of 3/2/73.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 01:51:22 PM »

Affairs and Personality Disorders - 7 Signs Your Partner's Affairs Might Signal a Bigger Problem
By Shannon E Cook

SC is a Life Coach, reportly, could this article referring to MC?
http://sociopathicrelationship.com/sociopathic_cheat.html

I believe it is referring to her ex husband (Michael). I had a chance to read her blog about her marriage before she took it down, and it painted a very disturbing picture of substance abuse, promiscuous sexual behavior, and a general disregard for the institution of marriage. I notice that Michael is "friend of Bill W"on his facebook, so perhaps he is seeking help for his problem.

Michael Raymond Cook 37

Associated Names:
M Cook
Mike R Cook

Portland, OR
Beaverton, OR
Seattle, WA
Lake Forest Park, WA

Shannon Green Mcallister (Age 

Thank-you Monkeys for the information. I wonder if SM was into Co*****?  This is the only reason I could think of where her
mind went to pot. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »

TY, Sassi.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »

On The Outside, We Looked Like The Perfect Family, But Behind Closed Doors, It Was A Nightmare

Hello, my name is Shannon Cook. My story begins Iike so many others. I grew up in a middle class family in the Pacific Northwest, graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree and began pursuing my creative dreams. I met a man who shared many of my interests, fell in love with him, had a child, and got married. My husband was given a very lucrative job opportunity and he made the most of it.

We looked happy on the outside. I chose to stay home to raise our son. My husband and I ran a non-profit organization and this volunteer activity kept me busy. We had plenty of money from my husband’s career, our physical health and youth, and a lovely son. To the outside world, we were a “power couple”, a “beautiful family” and we heard this over and over again. It truly seemed that we had it all.

But something was terribly wrong. I was desperately lonely, confused, and depressed. I wondered if my husband truly loved me much of the time. He was critical of most of my activities, large and small. For example, if I locked the front door to the house or to my car, he expressed disapproval at my excessive desire for security and expressed how my “malevolent world view” concerned him. He was always eager to explain how his social behavior was more open, more positive than mine, and how happy he was. He contrasted his well-being to my misery, which was clearly a problem with my character.

He drank excessively and criticized me for being too uptight and judgmental when I expressed concerns about his alcohol and marijuana consumption. Yet he was passing out from drinking and missing flights home from work trips, staying out all night, and leaving his drug paraphernalia in potentially child accessible locations. I was told I was paranoid for asking about other women and that I clearly “had too much time on my hands.” He was frustrated with my depression. My husband regularly refused to respond to my desire for intimacy – which left me feeling hurt, rejected, and undesirable. He told me if I didn’t like the way he was and needed to have sex regularly, to go have an affair.

I tried everything I could think of to salvage our relationship. I read self help books, save-your-marriage books, and even managed to convince him to attend couple’s counseling. Nothing helped. I considered leaving, but quickly dismissed the idea. I believed a marriage was supposed be for life, but practically speaking, I also had the problem of no job and a young child. I felt worthless and helpless and the prospects of going it on my own seemed overwhelming.

As it turned out, my negative perceptions of the years of living this way were only the tip of the iceberg. One Thanksgiving, I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a coworker. From there, I slowly discovered the truth piece by piece. My husband was binge drinking often, using cocaine, having multiple sexual encounters with friends, colleagues, clients, and strangers, hiding large sums of cash from me, and compulsively lying about all of it on a daily basis.

I was already feeling crazy, inferior, and undesirable, and was close to the breaking point before the whole picture began to emerge. When I finally discovered the truth, my world crashed in and I felt humiliated and devastated. I was a homemaker in an abusive marriage, mentally beaten down and weak. I was unsure how to go on. I felt I had no choice but to file for divorce.

The abuse continued throughout the next 8 months until the divorce finalized. Now that everything was out in the open, the cruelty became more flagrant. Though I still lived there, my husband began bringing his current mistress home, even when my son was there asleep. I walked in on an empty cocaine vial in the kitchen and my husband in bed with the other woman. My husband threw an elaborate and lavish birthday party for his mistress, inviting many of his coworkers, who were our mutual friends, to attend. He had never thrown a party for me in all our years together.

My spending was critiqued extensively and I was still sitting on the knowledge that my husband had tens of thousands of dollars he was trying to keep from me. All the while, he was continuing to drink, use drugs, and proposition other women openly. I desperately wanted to take my son and move out, but to that point, my son had not been exposed directly to my husband’s behavior and my attorney claimed there was no “imminent danger” so I needed to stay in our house or leave my son with his father. I had no intention of doing that. However, the torture was almost unbearable. I had no peace, no sanctuary in my own home. I had to take anti-anxiety and antidepressant medication just to make it through the day.

All of this was a high price to pay for my ultimate freedom, both financially, legally, and emotionally. I looked and looked for some kind of overall support group to help me through it. I sought online message boards dealing with different aspects of my process and issues, but many of the boards weren’t very active, and information was coming in piecemeal. I spent thousands and thousands of dollars in clocked time asking my attorney questions that he ultimately couldn’t satisfactorily answer because they were outside his area of expertise. I consulted with my team of experts, but none could offer me a big picture view, or walk me through all the steps. I wasted money, time, and made mistakes that I did not need to make. Fumbling around alone, I sorted it all out as best I could and managed to address the various issues involved – but I knew that the trial and error approach was wasteful, cost me financially, and was a very high price to pay emotionally in time and confusion.

Sassi,

This is a keeper.  It is early to start drinking, after reading about this guy, I am having an internet drinky-poo.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 02:07:17 PM »

Sassi,

This is a keeper.  It is early to start drinking, after reading about this guy, I am having an internet drinky-poo.

Well I'm glad I could help!  I want to see where he ties to Karen Sharpes Wu.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 02:44:10 PM »

I typed in Karen Sharpes-Wu (webcrawler) - en-gb.facebook.com/charityc [Found on Bing ]

Charity Canaday-Rodgers | Facebook

http://webcrawler.com/webcrawler/ws/results/Web/Karen%20Sharpes%20Wu/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true

Perhaps MC & KSW are connected by excercise or charity events.  I haven't gone through the friends list yet. I'm over at M.S.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 02:48:04 PM »

Thank-you, Monkey's, for confirming it is him. 

Is this MC?  I wish to be careful thinking his name may be common. Thank-you.

http://www.myspace.com/lickstein69  (slimey photo)

This is the page below where I found the page above.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+cook+portland+oregon&hl=en&prmd=cmo&ei=6P9-TIG6I4L68Aay2sTTAw&start=20&sa=N

MySpace - michael - 37 - Male - PORTLAND, OREGON - myspace.com ...7 posts - 1 author
michael cook, come in side and play around. Male 37 years old. PORTLAND, OREGON United States. Mood: relaxed Mood Image. View My: Pics | Gifts ...
www.myspace.com/lickstein69 - Cached

That myspace page did say he was a Pisces (although it was hard to read). This guy was born between Feb 19 and March 20.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+cook+portland+oregon&hl=en&prmd=cmo&ei=6P9-TIG6I4L68Aay2sTTAw&start=20&sa=N

MySpace - michael - 37 - Male - PORTLAND, OREGON - myspace.com ...7 posts - 1 author
michael cook, come in side and play around. Male 37 years old. PORTLAND, OREGON United States. Mood: relaxed Mood Image. View My: Pics | Gifts ...

That myspace page did say he was a Pisces (although it was hard to read). This guy was born between Feb 19 and March 20.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 03:38:09 PM »

I typed in Karen Sharpes-Wu (webcrawler) - en-gb.facebook.com/charityc [Found on Bing ]

Charity Canaday-Rodgers | Facebook

http://webcrawler.com/webcrawler/ws/results/Web/Karen%20Sharpes%20Wu/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true

Perhaps MC & KSW are connected by excercise or charity events.  I haven't gone through the friends list yet. I'm over at M.S.

Thanks seahorse! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 05:39:16 PM »

I wonder if these people all went to school together, we know that Kaine and Michael Cook did.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »

Sassifrass,

Good catch on the Pisces.

The females on this page are tart-types must be someone's canoodling site. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 07:24:51 PM »

Karen Sharpes-Wu is on a friend on Michael John Wetzel's FB. He likes CSI & Criminal Minds.  CSI must be cool 

http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-John-Wetzel/741656445#!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 07:32:48 PM »

http://www.genealogy.com/genealogy/users/w/e/t/Michael-J-Wetzel/index.html

This may be her friend from FB.  There are so many duplicates names, I want to be careful on who is who.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 11:44:30 AM »

http://www.portlandactors.com/2006aMacbethPhotos.htm
Is Michael a photographer too?  The second row, the second photo is a M.C. photo
not sure if its the same MC, there is a MC listed here
at the Portland Actors Ensemble site

Friends of Good Will:
Christopher Brooks
Michael Cook
James Lawrence
David Loftus
Nathan Markiewicz
Shannon McAllister
http://www.portlandactors.com/P_A_E_%20Mission.htm
That is him. Shannon is his ex-wife.
http://www.portlandactors.com/2006aMacbethPhotos.htm
Is Michael a photographer too?  The second row, the second photo is a M.C. photo
not sure if its the same MC, there is a MC listed here
at the Portland Actors Ensemble site

Friends of Good Will:
Christopher Brooks
Michael Cook
James Lawrence
David Loftus
Nathan Markiewicz
Shannon McAllister
http://www.portlandactors.com/P_A_E_%20Mission.htm
That is him. Shannon is his ex-wife.
Michael and Shannon co-produced this performance of Macbeth, back in 2006.

http://www.portlandactors.com/2006aMacbeth.htm

"Producers:  Michael & Shannon Cook"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2010, 11:45:09 AM »

(Sorry for the doublestack.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 06:29:46 PM »

In the end we will find out this man along with Becky Owens have played a bigger role then what we all first assumed.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 06:39:00 AM »

(Sorry for the doublestack.)

Thank-you, Desdemona, for confirming it is Shannon. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 06:42:53 AM »

In the end we will find out this man along with Becky Owens have played a bigger role then what we all first assumed.

Good Morning, Traceygirl & Monkey's,

Can you give us a clue or a hint to why BO  is suspicious?  I agree with you, but, one little hint,please.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24249500/detail.html

Friend Defends Man Named In Horman Docs
Police Say Michael Cook Had Pictures Of Sealed Documents In Cell Phone
POSTED: 5:57 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 7:06 am PDT July 14, 2010

Becky Owens, a friend of Cook's, said he fully cooperated with police and told officers they would find texts messages from Terri Horman and naked pictures of her in his cell phone.

Owens said the court documents are wrong and Cook never had sex with Terri Horman.

"Once he came to his senses and realized this was a really bad decision, he cut it off with Terri. He said, 'You know, I can’t do this. Kaine’s my friend,'" Owens said. "We got involved because we wanted to help our friend find Kyron and, unfortunately, it’s blown up into somewhat of a soap opera."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24249500/detail.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »

Michael Cook website:

http://www.wormspit.com/blog/2010/06/

The Things My Cats Drag In

Spot had a good night last night.

First, he brought in this moth.  Moth went back outside.

Then, he brought in this cute, tiny frog.  Frog went back outside.

Then, he brought in this earthworm.  I actually wondered, to start with, if he had gotten one of my composting worms… they do occasionally crawl up from their box

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.