March 28, 2024, 10:03:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Cook - who is he and what is his involvement?  (Read 39312 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »

http://www.wormspit.com/blog/2010/07/

Summer in the Garden Goes ZOOM, Part III: CHICKENS

I got one additional chicken, this one a young laying hen; now, we have a total of six. She was advertised as a Black Copper Maran, but I am pretty sure that she’s a mixed breed; she hasn’t got the feathery feet and chocolate-brown eggs of a true Maran.  She’s very sweet, though, and has given us a light-beige egg every single day. Meet Jeanette.

Who is "us" and "we"? This was posted July 17th, 2010, the day after Kaine left.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 01:48:28 PM »

Michael Cook website:

http://www.wormspit.com/blog/2010/06/

The Things My Cats Drag In

Spot had a good night last night.

First, he brought in this moth.  Moth went back outside.

Then, he brought in this cute, tiny frog.  Frog went back outside.

Then, he brought in this earthworm.  I actually wondered, to start with, if he had gotten one of my composting worms… they do occasionally crawl up from their box

He has common interests with Dede.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 01:56:30 PM »

Ugh, forget the prior website posts. It's the wrong Michael Cook. Sorry! 

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »

Michael Cook website:

Then, he brought in this earthworm.  I actually wondered, to start with, if he had gotten one of my composting worms… they do occasionally crawl up from their box

I'm pretty sure this the "other" Michael Cook. I gave the link to his MySpace on the first page. He is the one involved in several city improvement projects (cityrepair.org amongst others). Although he has many interests in common with DeDe, He is not the Michael Cook we are researching. I'm certain that the we refers to he and his wife (Carol). He has a Bachelor of Science in sustainable living.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/themichaelcook

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 02:03:57 PM »

Ugh, forget the prior website posts. It's the wrong Michael Cook. Sorry! 

Oops, I had already posted when I saw this....

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2010, 01:42:52 AM »

I was going to post this in Kyron's cage -

Will post here instead.
Michael Cook and Becky - The High School Buds of Kaine, that found themselves written - 

I offer up though, For Kyron 
Going back to Square - the days of June 5, June 6 2010
Going back to " Becky" Intel or no Intel - No tell = Becky Owens
She did come forth for Kaine/Kryon
  Becky Owens " IN " with Kaine former High School Friend. She was allowed to send emails to ??? within 30 hours of Kyron Missing.  Who would she know that was of the same address book of Kaines?  that would except his personal mail - overriding her first email. To me that says they shared the same email contacts. OR Kaine was sent her email - and he wrote a forwarding message to the same contacts? ( that is strange to me) ..for whatever reason, does not make sense. ( if this was a Picnic yes)
NOT for a Missing CHILD
Kaines Words: My Monkey brain burning reading back -
Looking again back at Kaine's written words, his computer. This was a email. Kaine likely never thinking it would be found online. He sent it with his own tact. His commentary of his feelings. Monkey Brain: Is he sending a message within orders " How to follow along" For recipients Kyron's Sake. Who were the recipients of this email ? If you read it respectively its almost as Kaine knows something else. Note, He Never mentions Terri. Its almost as if he is reverse. If you look at it without emotions. Add Logic He is stating matter of fact " Intel is a large Network" " People in Power are in Play - and he offers up who has had the most power first ( LE), that media is nothing/not to be contacted Becky the first messenger,  thanking her/her offering her unofficial statements. Becky though corrected, via Kaine's re-statement of Kyron's missing. Was Kaine playing the referee ? after the fact?
Becky the Quarterback of? team who? Less than 48 hours of Kyron Missing:
KH states in his email- written to All  ( June 6, 8:30am) He felt compelled to contact who was most important to his world. To understand his place.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/
Optional actions for you:
The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:
1. Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him
2. Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation
 I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.
--
The first time I read this email from Kaine, I was very bothered by it. I felt it was a directive order from Kaine to ALL - this is going to be My way or the Highway. Now I don't know. It's almost as if Kaine is complying, offering up what he has " in his control" to who ever the reader is. That he is not contacting anyone, that he understands the INTEL (?) network is in control. Who ever that may be. NOW Terri did the same thing. She reached out to Who knew her and she put her word out as well - and posted it publicly. Within 40 hours of Kyron's missing. Both being looked upon with 2 different sets of scruples.
--
 Becky Owens was once of Kaine's history, with Michael Cook etc.
 Becky who ran into the glass wall full frontal- fighting for Kyron out of nowhere (prior to 6/6 am/ 2010)- Why did she feel compelled to take on such a responsibility? and why did he/KH trust her from Jump? before he even knew anything from LE? Shortly after, she brings in Michael Cook - he is face front into Kyron's first Vigil - He is offering up T-shirts, and bracelets .. He is All about Kyron, Where was Kaine? MC Making Kyron his priority. Horman Family? Or MC did all of this on his own? Why? After all the initial " tears and hugs" vigil, a few days later, no more Kyron as focus for MC. Michael Cook not only walking away from Kyron, he walked away from his Gal pal Becky. Michael Cook found his score with Terri. How MC was trusted by TH is compelling. Him being a old class mate of Kaine, and her wearing the Scarlet Letter..  She felt he was trustworthy? He/MC went as far/so close to her that he lost all care for Kyron. He chose team Terri over team Kaine Kyron. Did he? because he felt for TH or was it a plan? He found himself taking food/supplies to the Horman House for Terri & Dede - ( even remembering CAT food) so that tells me Terri gave him a list. That he would bring cat food. How would he know otherwise. To buy cat food.
Dede was there too. Did she talk to MC? She had to claim herself - I Stand by Terri. I am here to protect her.  ( Vomit) Dede who cannot even protect a dog from herself.  But she had to stay at the Horman house for 11 days?. HOW admirable. WHERE is KYRON?
Michael comes into Fort Terri to offer his " Support". He walks away with himself obtaining " photo's of legal papers" captured on his cell phone. Kaine's personal life/Terri's personal life on legal papers not even a day's old? That is not being a Hero that is being a spy.  A spy for Kaine? Becky? LE? You have to think about this. WHO got all ticked off that Michael Cook got so close, was even speculated of having sexual relations with Terri ? Kaine? Nope. BECKY DID though find herself voicing her opinion to Media. ( why?)
Becky had to have the press hear her = quote her - Michael Cook Never had Sex with Terri.
WHO is she defending? And Why would it matter if he did have Sex with Terri to BECKY? Why does he need her to defend his character?  Because they were in it to win it? and He blew it?
She had to Stand by her Man and state of his character" MC did not have sex with MONICA, He is a stand up guy" Really? Was it that important? that she needed to make a media statement? What about Kyron? Where did he fit in?
Becky, being Kaines trusted voice, within 30 hours of Kyron's missing, Where is she now ?
C'est la vie??
How could MC not know, he was being monitored by LE? He was caught with photos, texts etc on his cell phone - that were of subjective behavior with Terri Horman. ??
Who led him to Terri is what I would like to know. Or did Terri know him prior?

I think when people smell money, they are willing to do anything, risk it all - praying they will be the recipient of the reward..? Two Flunky's coming to Kaine, from his past, wanting to get close .. and got too close for comfort?. Which caused some Jealously and or breaking the rules within the scheme ... created by two or more?. Was Becky thinking MC was trustworthy ? yet she found out he is still the dirty dawg she knew and ((loved)) when they were 17. 
  Kindergarten is fundamental, MC was more than likely that guy even then.

Wonder how much Kaine has changed? since High School ?
Why did they run to his rescue, when he says he has not spoken to MC since H.S. Even after the Vigil for Kyron ... Kaine says .. he had no contact with MC. 
Strange. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 11:12:31 AM »

Deenie, Very insightful post.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »

Michael Cook website:

I'm pretty sure this the "other" Michael Cook. I gave the link to his MySpace on the first page. He is the one involved in several city improvement projects (cityrepair.org amongst others). Although he has many interests in common with DeDe, He is not the Michael Cook we are researching. I'm certain that the we refers to he and his wife (Carol). He has a Bachelor of Science in sustainable living.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/themichaelcook
Actually I believe this particular Michael Cook (the one with the blog linked by sassi) lives in the Dallas, Texas area.  Very interesting blog, though! Great photographs and what a variety of plants/bugs/chickens/bees, etc. in his garden.  And what a coincidence about the gardening, composting and worms, etc. which seemed to line up with Dede's interests.

P.S.  Please note that the other, "other" Mike Cook (LOL) -- the Portland one nicubird mentions -- is the one who is married to the "Rachel Cook" someone found and wondered about upthread. 

In other words, Rachel is not connected to the Michael Cook that was involved with Terri.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »

Has it been confirmed that Becky re kaines letter and becky owens are the same person?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2010, 01:43:25 AM »

Has it been confirmed that Becky re kaines letter and becky owens are the same person?
I don't know TG, But I am think it has to be the same Becky. Becky wrote the first Presser/ Email out to All - June 6. Michael Cook was the first one to organize a vigil for Kyron -
When Michael Cook was caught with his hands in the Horman Legal Papers and Cell phone antics - Who came to Michael Cooks Rescue ... Becky Owens Did.
http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman
(( snips of letter written by Rachel Hansen))
PRAYER VIGIL
A letter from Rachel Hansen:

Today is the day that we are moving forward on a prayer/candlelight vigil for the community for Kyron Horman.  We are going to set the date for Tuesday, June 15th and start moving forward with the planning.
We have Becky Owens who has offered to write a press release with PROPER contact names, so that media attention stays focused only on the task at hand, furthering Kyron's story and picture for the purpose of recognition locally and across the country.
This effort is also in conjuction with Mike Cook and Becky Owens, two other Portland transplanted Shorecrest High School Graduates and Friends of Kaine's.
Praying with you,
Rachel Hansen
(Member of Sunset Pres, Fellow Seattle High School Grad and Friend of Kyron's dad, and mother of three elementary school kids)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »

I am not sure what the relationship is with Kaine and Michael Cooke. I don't know why Cooke is still his friend on facebook. I do think that there are many things that the press is holding close to their vests. I think there are secrets that all of the players are hiding and the press is lapping up the Terri secrets at the moment in order to keep getting fed from the powers that be. I don't like the way that this case started, without any of the parents coming forward. I don't like the "tone" of Kaine's Intel memo or the way he controlled the media from day one. I don't like the way that LE has handled this case, but most of all, I hate that it has been over 3 months and Kyron is still missing. I cannot believe that Desiree and Kaine are still standing together, at least in the media spot light. None of the parents have acted in the way that I would act if this were my missing child. They must be privy to a lot that we are not privy to. I would have hired a private detective long ago and I would have done ANYTHING to get Terri to talk. Everything points to Terri, especially her actions to date. That she has not tried to clear herself, tell her story, or sat down with either Kaine or Desiree or both to clear the air, is astounding to me.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2010, 02:41:00 AM »

I am not sure what the relationship is with Kaine and Michael Cooke. I don't know why Cooke is still his friend on facebook. I do think that there are many things that the press is holding close to their vests. I think there are secrets that all of the players are hiding and the press is lapping up the Terri secrets at the moment in order to keep getting fed from the powers that be. I don't like the way that this case started, without any of the parents coming forward. I don't like the "tone" of Kaine's Intel memo or the way he controlled the media from day one. I don't like the way that LE has handled this case, but most of all, I hate that it has been over 3 months and Kyron is still missing. I cannot believe that Desiree and Kaine are still standing together, at least in the media spot light. None of the parents have acted in the way that I would act if this were my missing child. They must be privy to a lot that we are not privy to. I would have hired a private detective long ago and I would have done ANYTHING to get Terri to talk. Everything points to Terri, especially her actions to date. That she has not tried to clear herself, tell her story, or sat down with either Kaine or Desiree or both to clear the air, is astounding to me.
I have said this before. Not my words, but quoting Pat Brown who studies criminals/behavior etc. She said from Jump that she could not believe that Desiree was " United with Kaine" because of their past history. She said that if anything it would be of the opposite. That Desiree would be feeling anger and aggression towards Kaine.  Because he was the custodial parent and he was already known with flaws within her marriage to him ..something of that effect.
That she would find him responsible over Terri. That she PB could not understand the TWO going from day one against Terri full force without much known of the investigation.
I don't know its all speculative. Seems that none of the Parents were 100 percent involved with Kyron. That each felt the other one was taking care of him in a way.
Or not in a way .. yet not one of them can say " I know he was in a secure, happy, healthy setting" and prove it. Kaine seems oblivious in many areas of being a parent, he gifts his time, Terri is playing School Teacher using Kyron as her dissertation project for her Masters, science project guinea pig, and Desiree gets him when she can.... the drive time being probably "the only one on one time" with Kyron. Soon as he jumps out of the car ..its Tony, brother, fun and frolic.

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.