April 20, 2024, 04:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condolences to AZSunny  (Read 5934 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 04, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »

AZSunny, sincerest sympathy on the loss of your mother. May your memories bring you and your family peace.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »

My thoughts and prayers for you and your entire family  an angelic monkey  I am very sorry for your loss  an angelic monkey
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »

Sad I am sorry for your loss.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 08:48:11 PM »

AZSunny, it is so hard when someone you love dies.  I lost my father a few years ago.  What I want to tell you is that I feel his presence all the time.  Your mother will be around you.  You will catch smells connected with her, or feel a gentle touch on your hair or shoulder.  You may see something associated with things she loved.  She will find a way to let you know she is still around, so be open to her presence.  Sometimes she will come to you in your dreams.  Love never dies.  We shed our bodies, but our spirits remain. 

When I was a little girl, my father used to make fresh-squeezed orange juice in the morning.  He brought it to my bedroom to wake me up.  There was nothing sweeter than that juice brought to me by my Daddy.  A couple of years after he died, I was in the kitchen stirring some frozen orange juice.  I began talking to my Dad, telling him how wonderful that juice was and thanking him for doing that for me.  Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. 

Just think of her, talk to her.  She will be there. 

Hugs and Love to you!  Mary

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 11:10:05 PM »

You are very kind.  Mom made her own decision to leave this world. She was 94 and had a wonderful life.  she had a series of mini strokes that left the body broken, but her mind and cognitive skills in tack.  with a 5th stroke, she could talk a bit, but not swallow without choking.  She declined a feeding tube, and we talked a lot before she died.  She was ready and excited to re-enter her new heaven. 

She died very peacefully and without pain.  She was quite a lady, and she always did it her way. I am glad the choice was hers, and we didn't have to make it for her.  She was in control until the end.  She even said, they are going to give me morphine now, and we may not talk again.  You know I love you...and I told her I loved her too.  She died about 6 hours later. No pain, and until a week before very active and happy.  Don't we all wish we had those choices?

Love to all and thank you for caring

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 12:51:06 AM »

Peace to you in these difficult days.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 12:51:49 AM »

AZSunny,
Your mom sounds like a wonderful lady, I'm sure she left her mark on this world.  It is the ones left behind who are sad, as our loved ones go to Heaven and never have another bad day, and no more pain.  You are in my prayers, I hope you have enough memories to last you until you meet up again.  Hugs  an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 02:20:40 AM »

It is said that if we live in the hearts of those we leave behind we do not die. You will keep your mom alive with memories of the special times that you shared until you meet again. What a blessing to die without pain with those you love nearby.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 05:19:08 AM »

You are very kind.  Mom made her own decision to leave this world. She was 94 and had a wonderful life.  she had a series of mini strokes that left the body broken, but her mind and cognitive skills in tack.  with a 5th stroke, she could talk a bit, but not swallow without choking.  She declined a feeding tube, and we talked a lot before she died.  She was ready and excited to re-enter her new heaven. 

She died very peacefully and without pain.  She was quite a lady, and she always did it her way. I am glad the choice was hers, and we didn't have to make it for her.  She was in control until the end.  She even said, they are going to give me morphine now, and we may not talk again.  You know I love you...and I told her I loved her too.  She died about 6 hours later. No pain, and until a week before very active and happy.  Don't we all wish we had those choices?

Love to all and thank you for caring

AZ....... I'm so sorry for your loss, but am inspired by what you've shared with us. You've told me so much about your Mother, and about you in relaying the events leading up to her passing. You and she had a special relationship that cannot be altered by the events of one day. Love is eternal, as is life and I know there was rejoicing at her coming to that other shore. You are so insightful to be able to embrace and recognize the little miracles that blessed you both and I know that you'll know where to lean in the coming days. May you feel His loving hand around you knowing that He holds your Mother, too. Love Ya', AZ. Mean it.  {{HUGS}}
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 08:53:14 AM »

AZ - I am so sorry for you loss. Your story was so amazing. I remember that my dad was much the same way. The conversations we had before he died were so wonderful and special to me. I still hear his voice even though it has been 7 years. When times are challenging I know that he is with me - guiding and loving - I pray that the same peace comes to you with time!  an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 09:05:10 AM »

AZSunny,Sending you prayers and monkeys hugs.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 09:37:24 AM »

I am also sorry that your Mother has passed. What you wrote about her was beautiful. That you had a chance to say goodbye in that way. Hugs to you.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »

AZSunny, seahorse picked out this image and asked me to post it here for you. I added the text and border.

an angelic monkey

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 05:45:04 PM »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I pray God bring you and your family comfort. May God Bless you all!   an angelic monkey

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »

Brandi/Seahorse,   That is so sweet and cute and of course so fitting!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »

I'm very sorry for your loss. Please keep strong and take care of yourself. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »

I'm sorry to hear of your Mother's passing, AZ.  Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 11:48:16 PM »

Dear AZ Sunny,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and so grateful that you shared of snapshot of your mom's life and death.  Her story is inspiring, many thanks for sharing.

Sending you heartfelt comfort and peace,      an angelic monkey

Koko's Cat 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 06:49:49 PM »

AZ, it is wonderful to know your Mother has bejun the greatest adventure of her life!  For her there is no sadness, no pain, no crying, no heartache, no sorrow.
What a glorious time for such a wonderful woman!
May her life continue to richly bless you.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »

AZ...so very sorry for the loss of your dear mother...it sounds like she was quite a gal! you were very lucky to have had her and she was lucky to have had you! xxxxxx Peace be with you during this time of sorrow...

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.