April 23, 2024, 12:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280388 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2010, 01:02:49 PM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

im not taking that as blunt,i am releived you posted. i am new and am trying to figure out where to post things, and what is worth posting. i am thinking avi's is avitars? what is mussings for? and what is JSM? so i can not get out of place here, thanks

If you go to the top of the pageand click on home, it will take you the all the different threads. Just scroll down and you will find all kinds of goodies. Especially in the Monkey Lounge. Sorry it took me so long to get ck to you, trying to do chores .

NRCG... you aren't th only one confused. But I don't think the kids are Rudy's. Course I can be wrong.I do know of a company that hired illegas and had 42 using the same SS#
Thanks, I'm guessing also the wife and kids aren't Rudys.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2010, 01:05:37 PM »

IMO, Rudy is hardly naive, I have other words I could use for both he and Terri for both cheating on their spouses and naive wouldn't be one of them. I'm sure it didn't take that much creativity for Terri to convince Rudy to have sex, but I could be wrong.

Isn't that applicable to most men?

I am off.  A game of Scrabble awaits.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Not in my world.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »

You should be with your friends looking forward to Halloween, Kyron.
Wherever you are, I pray it's beautiful
and that your Guardian Angel
has you always in her sight.

CBB - this is simply adorable.......I LOVE IT!!  I don't post  here but read and try to keep up although it is the most confusing thread I have ever experienced.....but I had to you you CBB how cute this is!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »

IMO, Rudy is hardly naive, I have other words I could use for both he and Terri for both cheating on their spouses and naive wouldn't be one of them. I'm sure it didn't take that much creativity for Terri to convince Rudy to have sex, but I could be wrong.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Not in my world.

Not in my world either, too tired for all that, but it sure seems to be in a lot of people's worlds. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2010, 01:16:18 PM »

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

Kyron's cake uncut: 'When he comes home he can have his cake'

Submitted by Susan Harding, KATU Reporter and Anchor
Sunday, September 12th, 6:06 pm

<snipped>

But on this day of celebration it's also a day of pain, with raw emotions - and words for the person who Desirée believes knows where Kyron is.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

There seemed to be a period of time when Desiree and Kaine refained from speaking out but ... in the most recent interviews .... it appears that they are backing away from specifically targeting Terri ... specifically accusing Terri.

Thoughts?

Janet

Their attorney may have told them to tone down the accusations. 

When it is considered that investigators are not backing up Kaine and Desiree's  accusations with arrests ... only emphasizing that Terri or DeDe are not persons of interest ... I think you may be right.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Wasn't there one time when Desiree or Kaine (can't remember if it was one or the other, or both) said that Terri wasn't forthcoming and LE around the same time said that she "was"?

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM

Jung: "One of the things that we talked about yesterday was just the discussion about, or the family asking for Terri Horman's full cooperation. And you know that she had hired an attorney. Do you know if since then she has pulled back or if she's either refused to respond to interviews or anything along those lines?"

Staton: "At this point, I can't comment on that. There's been no indication with regards to the particular family issues, that is a personal issue I believe that you would have to contact the parties of the family and obtain that information through them. But with regards to the cooperation level, I couldn't comment on that at this point."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

However ... it appears that Staton did "comment" in regards to the cooperation that Terri was affording investigators.

Janet

+++++

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

“We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »

OK, on the topic of the meds, I'm going to play devil's advocate. FM's has an awesome natural food and homeopathy section. Could she (being what seems like a health nut) have been looking into alternative medicines that would more than likely be found at Freddies? That is the first place I go when I need something like that. If the first FM was out, she may have gone to the second one.

You would think she would have someone at the first FM call the other one if it was so important and Kiara was suffering.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2010, 01:20:12 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Not in my world.

Not in my world either, too tired for all that, but it sure seems to be in a lot of people's worlds. 

My futile attempt at humor which had nothing to do with infidelity.

Back to Kyron.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2010, 01:39:44 PM »

OK, on the topic of the meds, I'm going to play devil's advocate. FM's has an awesome natural food and homeopathy section. Could she (being what seems like a health nut) have been looking into alternative medicines that would more than likely be found at Freddies? That is the first place I go when I need something like that. If the first FM was out, she may have gone to the second one.

You would think she would have someone at the first FM call the other one if it was so important and Kiara was suffering.

I wonder if she was after Children's Tylenol or Children's Motrin.
It is possible they were out of one she used for Kiara.

Since Terri stated Kiara had an earache, she could have been after a children's swimmer's ear drops that you can buy over the counter.

Besides, I'm sure LE's checked the reciepts and store video's and cash register receipts to know what she purchased.

(When one of mine were little, we wound up in the ER when my daughter had a reaction to the flavoring in one of the children's pain relievers, so I had to be selective on what she could take)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2010, 01:44:56 PM »

Pictures from yesterdays celebration posted on Missing Kyron Horman FB page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264#!/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264&ref=mf

Nana-thank you so much for this link!! The pictures of his party are awesome!! It was neat seeing Kaine in the bumper cars. I don't know how Desiree or Kaine keep going. If I were the mother or grandmother of this precious little boy they would have me locked up in a psych ward restrained in a straight jacket. May God bless Kyron and his loved ones.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2010, 01:59:41 PM »

I'm so darn mixed up with these children who were taken by their mother, now I'm assuming they aren't Rudy's kids? But a relative of Rudys?

What if grandparents, parents and the 2 kids all lived at the same address?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2010, 02:02:05 PM »

Pictures from yesterdays celebration posted on Missing Kyron Horman FB page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264#!/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264&ref=mf

Nana-thank you so much for this link!! The pictures of his party are awesome!! It was neat seeing Kaine in the bumper cars. I don't know how Desiree or Kaine keep going. If I were the mother or grandmother of this precious little boy they would have me locked up in a psych ward restrained in a straight jacket. May God bless Kyron and his loved ones.

You're welcome, only if he were able to have been there...and I agree, I don't know how I would manage at all. Breaks my heart.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2010, 02:13:46 PM »

I'm so darn mixed up with these children who were taken by their mother, now I'm assuming they aren't Rudy's kids? But a relative of Rudys?

Not to mention numerous aunts, uncles, cousins...and outlaws   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2010, 02:17:07 PM »

That could be, or maybe a brother or sister and their spouse?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »

What I don't understand is this-

IF these are her children, how can she be charged with CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE? 

Wouldn't that charge be for someone who is in violation of a court order?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »

Not to mention numerous aunts, uncles, cousins...and outlaws   
Oh my, and I have to wonder if they are still living at that address or if some of them moved?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2010, 02:18:29 PM »

That is what I don't understand either 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2010, 02:19:58 PM »

You should be with your friends looking forward to Halloween, Kyron.
Wherever you are, I pray it's beautiful
and that your Guardian Angel
has you always in her sight.

Beautiful, CBB, the words made me cry.

I believe in miracles!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2010, 02:22:28 PM »

The only thing that would make sense is that the father has custody, per court order, and mother has visitation and didn't return children at specified date/time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »

The only thing that would make sense is that the father has custody, per court order, and mother has visitation and didn't return children at specified date/time.
That would make sense, but we don't know if that is the case or who exactly the woman is who took the kids and ran.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2010, 02:25:30 PM »

IF they are married, living together as husband and wife, and she leaves the husband and takes the children, pending a divorce action, then these are her children and mother and father share parental responsibility, there's no violation until a court order is set in place outlining a primary custody and a visitation schedule is established (ie: Wednesday and every other weekend, alternate holidays)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.