March 28, 2024, 01:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278632 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2010, 02:27:42 PM »

If she is NOT the biological mother, and is his wife or girlfriend calling herself his wife, then I can see a custodial interference charge or even a kidnapping charge.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »

If she is NOT the biological mother, and is his wife or girlfriend calling herself his wife, then I can see a custodial interference charge or even a kidnapping charge.
Me too, and that might be what is happening.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2010, 02:52:50 PM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ   
(Companion)   
Case Type: Family Abduction   
DOB: Aug 8, 1978 Sex: Female
Missing Date: May 19, 2010 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 32 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Missing City: PORTLAND Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
Missing State :  OR Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1148744   
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010. Jamie has a mole on her upper right cheek. Elsy may go by the alias last name Mejia-Puerto.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2010, 02:53:22 PM »

It says mother.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2010, 03:06:21 PM »

It says mother.
Thank-you it sure does.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2010, 03:12:46 PM »

Oregon non-stranger kidnapping law explained
http://blogoliticalsean.blogspot.com/2006/07/oregon-non-stranger-kidnapping-law.html

Custodial interference just doesn’t sound like a serious crime, and people in general mentally lump these offenses into a broad category of custody issues.
But child abduction by any person is a felony in this state.

Under the section titled “KIDNAPPING AND RELATED OFFENSES,’ Oregon statutes classify non-stranger abductions as “custodial interference in the first degree” or “custodial interference in the second degree.”

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »

I don't live in Portland, or Oregon for that matter.....so I don't know the area at all, obviously. This question is for someone who lives in the area.

Are there any Walgreens, CVS stores, Rite-Aids between the 1st Fred Meyers and 2nd Fred Meyers stores that Terri supposedly went to the morning of June 4th.

If so, why didn't she stop at any of those stores/pharmacies if the 1st FM didn't have the medicine she was trying to find for Kiara?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »

You should be with your friends looking forward to Halloween, Kyron.
Wherever you are, I pray it's beautiful
and that your Guardian Angel
has you always in her sight.

CBB - this is simply adorable.......I LOVE IT!!  I don't post  here but read and try to keep up although it is the most confusing thread I have ever experienced.....but I had to you you CBB how cute this is!!

Absolutely adorable!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2010, 03:41:02 PM »

http://blogoliticalsean.blogspot.com/2006/07/oregon-non-stranger-kidnapping-law.html

Custodial interference just doesn’t sound like a serious crime, and people in general mentally lump these offenses into a broad category of custody issues.

Under the section titled “KIDNAPPING AND RELATED OFFENSES,’ Oregon statutes classify non-stranger abductions as “custodial interference in the first degree” or “custodial interference in the second degree.”

163.257 Custodial interference in the first degree. (1) A person commits the crime of custodial interference in the first degree if the person violates ORS 163.245 and:

(a) Causes the person taken, enticed or kept from the lawful custodian or in violation of a valid joint custody order to be removed from the state; or

(b) Exposes that person to a substantial risk of illness or physical injury.

(2) Expenses incurred by a lawful custodial parent or a parent enforcing a valid joint custody order in locating and regaining physical custody of the person taken, enticed or kept in violation of this section are “economic damages” for purposes of restitution under ORS 137.103 to 137.109.

(3) Custodial interference in the first degree is a Class B felony.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2010, 03:43:10 PM »

Thursday Oprah has a special on Kyron.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2010, 03:48:59 PM »

I don't live in Portland, or Oregon for that matter.....so I don't know the area at all, obviously. This question is for someone who lives in the area.

Are there any Walgreens, CVS stores, Rite-Aids between the 1st Fred Meyers and 2nd Fred Meyers stores that Terri supposedly went to the morning of June 4th.

If so, why didn't she stop at any of those stores/pharmacies if the 1st FM didn't have the medicine she was trying to find for Kiara?

Maybe that's where she gets her prescriptions from? I know I always go to the same place for prescriptions because they keep a list of allergic medicines. just a thought.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

Pictures from yesterdays celebration posted on Missing Kyron Horman FB page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264#!/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264&ref=mf

Thanks, nana29!

Notice how the green tree frogs spell out Kyron's name on the tray?

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2010, 04:02:27 PM »

Going back to June 26, when the LS went to Terri, wired and she immediately called 911.    She made 3  (911) calls that night.....The last one to report that Kaine had taken Kiara and not returned  -

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 -
« Reply #596 on: July 07, 2010, 08:47:43 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97989739.html

Terri Horman made 9-1-1 calls the day husband left

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, made three 9-1-1 calls the day her husband took their daughter and left their home, sources said Wednesday.

Two of the calls were made in the early evening and then another late at night on Saturday, June 26, according to the sources.

One source said the first call made by Terri came in as a Priority Three call at 5:18 p.m. and was about someone in a truck threatening her.

Moments later Terri made the second call and said a man wanted $10,000. But there was no explanation given for why he wanted it.

The calls were made on the same day a landscaper (who was wearing a wire) and an undercover detective went to Terri’s home to speak with her about her alleged attempt to hire the landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

The third call came in at 11:39 p.m. and was about a child custody issue. A source said Terri reported that Kaine packed up and took their 19-month-old daughter at 1:30 in the afternoon.

An officer found no parental rights problem and forwarded the call to those investigating the disappearance of Kyron.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2010, 04:14:29 PM »

Maybe that's where she gets her prescriptions from? I know I always go to the same place for prescriptions because they keep a list of allergic medicines. just a thought.

I guess the question then is.....did she get a prescription filled?
If she did, when was the prescription written or called in by a doctor?
We have no FM stores here in PA.....is their pharmacy open 24hrs? or do they open for business at 9am? (our CVS pharmacies open at 9am)

I generally get my scripts filled at the same pharmacy, so I would understand Terri going to a 2nd FM, but if it was just for an Over the Counter medicine for Kiara, it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense not to just stop at the next closest grocery store or pharmacy. (but then again, not much in this case makes sense)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2010, 04:33:50 PM »

The Failed Sting

The failed sting convinces me that investigators only had the heresay of the landscaper in regards to the MFH plot and ... Terri's recorded admission was required.

Janet

+++++

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.

Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-complicated-apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »

Kyron Horman case: Sheriff says 'no comment' on Oregonian's murder-for-hire story
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 2:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:32 AM

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement this morning about The Oregonian report of a landscaper who told detectives that Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, offered him money to kill her husband.

The agency's response to the front-page newspaper story, however, was a non-response that appeared targeted at other media outlets.

"There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian," Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a sheriff's spokeswoman, wrote in the statement.

"The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation. There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow."

This morning, The Oregonian revealed that a landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared on June 4. 

She reportedly offered the landscaper a large sum of money. After learning of the alleged plot from investigators, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, left the home with the couple's 19-month-old daughter and filed for a divorce and a restraining order, The Oregonian's Maxine Bernstein reported.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_case_sheriff_says.html#comments

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2010, 04:46:28 PM »

Nana29, thanks again for the Wilsonville Birthday/Fundraiser picture link. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264

I made Kyron one last Birthday image, using the real cake from those pictures and a real red Kyron balloon from the pictures.

I hope the next Kyron image I made is a "Welcome Home, Kyron" image.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2010, 04:56:24 PM »

Nana29, thanks again for the Wilsonville Birthday/Fundraiser picture link. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264

I made Kyron one last Birthday image, using the real cake from those pictures and a real red Kyron balloon from the pictures.

I hope the next Kyron image I made is a "Welcome Home, Kyron" image.

Brandi,

Beautiful! Kyron would love the cake.  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »

Brandi,

Beautiful! Kyron would love the cake.  an angelic monkey

It's a picture of the real cake they had yesterday at the Wilsonville celebration.

Their plan is to freeze it and give it to Kyron when he returns.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2010, 05:10:40 PM »

Everyone is welcome to start new threads.  All you have to do is go out to the main Kyron forum area and click on NEW TOPIC.  You need to fill in the SUBJECT LINE of what you want the thread to be about, then simply post your thoughts.

We (moderators and admin) have the ability to move or delete something if inappropriate.

i started a thread, rudy sanchez, alleged murder for hire, thanks klass

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.