April 26, 2024, 06:55:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280520 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2010, 05:34:08 PM »

Thursday Oprah has a special on Kyron.  an angelic monkey
maybe she will do a subsequent interveiw with th, Oprah dont take no cr&p

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2010, 05:37:11 PM »

I don't live in Portland, or Oregon for that matter.....so I don't know the area at all, obviously. This question is for someone who lives in the area.

Are there any Walgreens, CVS stores, Rite-Aids between the 1st Fred Meyers and 2nd Fred Meyers stores that Terri supposedly went to the morning of June 4th.

If so, why didn't she stop at any of those stores/pharmacies if the 1st FM didn't have the medicine she was trying to find for Kiara?

Maybe that's where she gets her prescriptions from? I know I always go to the same place for prescriptions because they keep a list of allergic medicines. just a thought.
but i prob would try another name store if the first fm was out, thinking prob the other one would be out too. i do think as a prev. poster noted, perhaps her insurance tied her to having to go to fm pharmacy.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2010, 05:51:58 PM »

when i said in the prev. post, but i would...
i was thinking like a mostly rational, unegotistical, narcisstic person. i wonder how th thinks though. and though i hate postings dealing with anyones sex life, if she is exhibiting almost addicted behaviour in this area, it would make her act diff. than most people. maybe this case doesnt make much sense because we are thinking in the way most people would act in these situations. i also think she has no ability to keep her explanations to herself and that i think is evidenced by her postings as rdsqrl, explaining herself. i think this is good and possibly how this case will get solved, she will keep talking. i dont think she would have been able to stay off the phone, internet, or around people for three months.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »

Kyron Horman's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, will be in segment on Oprah
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kyron_hormans_parents_kaine_ho.html

Young and Horman, who have appeared on several national news programs, including Dateline, the Today Show and Good Morning America, are being flown to Chicago for the interview which will be part of the hourlong, pre-taped show.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2010, 06:03:15 PM »

Hi,

I posted a Theories & Speculatons thread for anyone who wishes to voices opinions, theories, ideas or speculations.
This way Kyron's missing thread will remain focused on him, hopefully. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2010, 06:05:02 PM »

Thursday Oprah has a special on Kyron.  an angelic monkey
maybe she will do a subsequent interveiw with th, Oprah dont take no cr&p

I would love to see a reenactment would be done for June 4, 2010.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »

Kyron Horman's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, will be in segment on Oprah
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kyron_hormans_parents_kaine_ho.html

Young and Horman, who have appeared on several national news programs, including Dateline, the Today Show and Good Morning America, are being flown to Chicago for the interview which will be part of the hourlong, pre-taped show.

Thank you zippiddy.

an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »

Have to say it strikes me odd that there is a woman and 2 children missing who is somehow connected the landscaper...Who is to say she left of her own free will?

Also, for those of you who do not read here everyday and post through out the day, please understand a moment break to speak about something else is sometimes needed. Perhaps it is too much to ask, and if so, then I hope I do not insult anyone but maybe just skim by the posts, they are not done to annoy anyone, but rather to keep everyones sanity in tack. Many of us have not missed a day in this thread sine June 5th and this thread is a difficult one for many who read here. I don't see anything wrong with a comment regarding someone's avi or perhaps a posting from some where else that someone thinks maybe important. This is of course jmo. Just do what I do, just skip them.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2010, 06:26:22 PM »

Nana29, thanks again for the Wilsonville Birthday/Fundraiser picture link. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264

I made Kyron one last Birthday image, using the real cake from those pictures and a real red Kyron balloon from the pictures.

I hope the next Kyron image I made is a "Welcome Home, Kyron" image.

I am overwhelmed with your talent. It moves me to tears when I see your beautiful work, a labor of love.
I hope Kaine sees this one...and Kyron too! After Kyron eats his cake, he will have it preserved already in your work!

Here's to his celebration cake!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2010, 06:28:51 PM »

i am so glad you started that thread seahorse. i have been reading the who's who thread and i am trying to figure out what we know is confirmed in this case, and like the first post in this thread says, start from the begining. kyron was confirmed at the school that morning-

Re: Who's who in the case
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2010, 06:31:57 AM
The news reports and video interviews with witnesses are my sole source of information on all of these events. My views are my own. I am using the same resources as those used by the big name pro-filers commenting on this nightly, so do not discount the value of these resources. However you may disregard my views if you like.

Approximately 8:15am Friday June 4th the Skyline school PTA president said she saw Kyron and his stepmother standing near Kyron's science fair exhibit. Kyrons teacher also said she saw Kyron with his stepmother in her classroom some time before 8:45am. Approximately 8:45am the stepmother claims after watching Kyron walk towards the hallway to his classroom she left the school and that was the last time she saw Kyron. Snip..

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.msg1172767#msg1172767
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6609http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6609
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.msg1172767 - msg1172767http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.msg1172767 - msg1172767   Re: Who's who in the case
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=1172767;topic=8168.20;num_replies=68;sesc=206aedaa0a65e1bd60b08278ffd5c356Quote

Timeline: Search for Kyron Horman (June 4, 2010- June 26, 2010)

Frank Mungeam

NWCN.com

Posted on June 29, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Related:
Kyron Horman's father files for divorce and restraining order

Friday June 4

8 a.m. - It's Science Fair Day at Skyline Elementary School. Kyron Horman, 7, and his step-mom arrive at school.

8:45 a.m. - Kyron says goodbye to his step-mom in the hallway and goes toward his classroom. He is last seen near his classroom, near the south entrance to school.

9:00 a.m. - Investigators say this was the last time Kyron was reportedly seen but they do not identify who saw him last.

3:45 p.m. - Kyron doesn't get off the school bus. A call to the school reveals that Kyron's teacher has marked him "absent." Kyron is reported missing to 9-1-1. The Portland school district sends out an automated message to parents in the district that "a student is missing." An intensive search begins on the ground and in the air. Multiple agencies are involved.

Saturday, June 5

The search continues through the night and through the weekend. A tip line is set up: 503-261-2847.

Sunday, June 6

Parents of other children at the school are interviewed at the school on a staggered basis in hopes of developing new clues that could lead investigators to the missing boy.

Monday , June 7

Skyline Elementary reopens with new security measures in place. Investigators continue to search for Kyron Horman.

Tuesday, June 8

Investigators continue to search at multiple locations and to follow up on more than 1,200 tips. Police ask for more tips from the public and the public's help in spreading photos of the missing boy. An FBI mobile command center is brought to Oregon.

Wednesday, June 9

The family of Kyron Horman releases a statement through investigators talking of their "sadness and pain", and asking for the public's help in finding Kyron. Donation centers open to receive supplies to support the searchers. Investigators announce plans to deploy statewide search and rescue teams by Thursday morning.

Thursday, June 10

The search effort grows to nearly 150 as help arrives from across Oregon. At a pair of news conferences, investigators do not announce any new developments in the search for Kyron Harmon, but repeat their plea for additional tips from the public at 503-261-2847.

Friday, June 11

More than 200 searchers are now involved. At noon, police display replicas of the clothing Kyron was wearing when he was last seen. At 1 p.m., Kyron's father and stepfather speak publicly to the media for the first time since Kyron's disappearance, pleading for help in bringing Kyron home safely.

Saturday, June 12

Police ask for the public to submit photos or videos taken on June 3 or June 4 on roads in the vicinity of Skyline Elementary School. Police also read a series of answers from the family of Kyron Horman, answering public questions about the missing boy and the family's conduct during the investigation.

Sunday, June 13

Investigators announce that the Kyron Horman case is now a criminal investigation. They also announce that the search for Horman will be scaled back significantly, with most volunteer searchers sent home.

Monday, June 14

At an 11 a.m. media briefing. Capt. Jason Gates vows that investigators will not allow the search for Kyron to become a cold case. Watch Gates video

Searchers look in the area around Sauvie Island for the fourth consecutive day. KGW's Sky 8 helicopter captures video of divers in waist-deep water in the rural area of NW Portland. Video: Sky 8

Tuesday, June 15

A day that's usually a celebration is somber instead as Skyline Elementary's school year ends with no sign of Kyron Horman. Students and staff receive an uplifting visit from Blazers Coach Nate McMillan and star guard Brandon Roy. Video: Blazers bring smiles to Skyline students

Clear Channel Communications donates 30 billboard in the Portland area in English, Russian and Spanish seeking tips. Ad company donates billboards.

Wednesday, June 16

'People' magazine puts Kyron Horman on its cover. The story is picked up by CNN via its Nancy Grace crime show. 'America's Most Wanted' announces it will feature the case on its upcoming weekend show. People features Kyron Horman on its cover

Friday, June 18

Police issue a questionnaire to the staff and parents of Skyline school that includes specific questions about whether they saw Terri Moulton Horman, the step-mother, on the day he vanished, as well as the white family pickup. Capt. Jason Gates said the family supported that effort and he declined to say whether the step-mom was a suspect or person of interest in the case. Read/print out questionnaire

Friday, June 25

Kyron Horman's mom and dad, in an interview with KGW-TV, answers why investigators focused on Sauvie Island, but refuse to answer questions about step-mom Terri Moulton Horman. They say they will be the only ones speaking for the family. More: Interview with Horman's parents

Sunday, June 27

For the second week in a row, Kyron Horman is featured on the cover of People magazine. This time, the magazine focuses on Kyron's step-mom's dad, who says she has been a focus of the investigation and has been interviewed several times by police, once for up to six hours. More: Stepmom's dad in People

Monday, June 28

Kaine Horman files for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman while also issuing a restraining order against her. Kaine Horman, Desiree Young and Tony Young issue a statement stating support for the investigation so far. Missing in that statement is Terri Moulton Horman's name. Kyron Horman's father files for divorce

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2010, 06:32:48 PM »

tracygirl
Have to say it strikes me odd that there is a woman and 2 children missing who is somehow connected the landscaper...Who is to say she left of her own free will?

good point, i think someone mentioned the FBI, that may explain their involvement

as far as kaine and his exstream shave, maybe he is doing a swim work out for his stress

i thought of something today, saying someone helped TH in, kyrons disappearance,
and they went with her to the school, i wonder if this person, helped put the project
in the truck, and if the project has been fingerprinted, i know just a WAG

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »

sightings of white truck
excerpt:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.msg1177805 - msg1177805http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.msg1177805 - msg1177805   Re: Who's who in the case
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2010, 06:13:33 PM »   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=1177805;topic=8168.20;num_replies=68;sesc=206aedaa0a65e1bd60b08278ffd5c356Quote

Quote from: doubledecker on July 05, 2010, 06:09:02 PM
I got the right one now

- Jim Kelley - Saw White Truck

THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
about James Micajah Kelley
Name: James Micajah Kelley
Date of Birth: 13 Jul 1959
Birth County: Harris
Father's Name: Edward Watson Kelley Jr.
Mother's Name: Ellen Louise Elizardi
Roll Number: 1959_0009

James Micajah Kelley
(Age 50)
Birth Date: 07/13/1959

Associated Names:
Jim Kelley
James M Kelly
Possible Employment / Business Associations:

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2010, 06:42:51 PM »

tracygirl

good point, i think someone mentioned the FBI, that may explain their involvement

as far as kaine and his exstream shave, maybe he is doing a swim work out for his stress

i thought of something today, saying someone helped TH in, kyrons disappearance,
and they went with her to the school, i wonder if this person, helped put the project
in the truck, and if the project has been fingerprinted, i know just a WAG

that is Great! good idea, i hope le does if it hasnt been already done

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »

Also, for those of you who do not read here everyday and post through out the day, please understand a moment break to speak about something else is sometimes needed. Perhaps it is too much to ask, and if so, then I hope I do not insult anyone but maybe just skim by the posts, they are not done to annoy anyone, but rather to keep everyones sanity in tack. Many of us have not missed a day in this thread sine June 5th and this thread is a difficult one for many who read here. I don't see anything wrong with a comment regarding someone's avi or perhaps a posting from some where else that someone thinks maybe important. This is of course jmo. Just do what I do, just skip them.

i am new here so it doesnt really matter, but i agree. this case is gut wrenching without any evidence that he might still be alive and being held. the levity helps me tremendously. as long as it isnt too much.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2010, 07:52:19 PM »

Thank you zippiddy.

an angelic monkey

Klaas reminds me of Oprah. No bs and straight to the point, and I love that!  an angelic monkey I'm sure looking forward to this show. She's a 'no hold's bar kind of woman'. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2010, 08:17:14 PM »

Thanks Klaas for putting us in our place when we needed it. Sometimes it hurts, but it was needed. You are awesome as far as I'm concerned!  an angelic monkey

I know this is O/T, but I think that Klaas needs a lot of kudo's for what she does. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2010, 08:20:41 PM »

if any monkeys miss it, you should be able to find it here
http://www.hulu.com/search?query=Oprah&st=0

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »

Thanks Klaas for putting us in our place when we needed it. Sometimes it hurts, but it was needed. You are awesome as far as I'm concerned!  an angelic monkey

I know this is O/T, but I think that Klaas needs a lot of kudo's for what she does. 

indeed id get frustrated, and hit that magic button labeled shutdown

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2010, 08:43:53 PM »

i agree, and i think everyone should post this in agreement, no never mind, we would all get banned! ok so klass i hope you know that everyone on this forum is in agreement on this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.