April 19, 2024, 01:24:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280266 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2010, 12:29:57 AM »

No way to post onn there as normal people have been banned, but what is it exactly that they are doing to hekp find Kyron?  Telling TH to "breathe"?  Bluck.  Just puke.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2010, 12:31:03 AM »

Kyron’s Parents in Touch With Oprah but Say They Won’t Take Money for the Story
Friday, July 30th, 2010

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tell WW that producers for Oprah Winfrey have contacted them. But Kaine Horman and Desiree Young say they won’t take money for the story of Kyron’s disappearance.

“We wouldn’t sell it,” Young said in an interview Tuesday.

“Oh yeah,” Horman agreed. “It’s not about money.”

They said they’ve been in contact with producers from The Oprah Show. But they said they’ve received no offers yet for book or movie deals.

Money has been an issue since July 26, when Kaine Horman filed papers in his ongoing divorce requesting to know the source of $350,000 that his wife, Terri Moulton Horman, allegedly paid her criminal-defense lawyer.

According to The Oregonian, Terri Moulton Horman’s lawyer filed a response Thursday calling that reported amount “grossly inaccurate.”

Kaine Horman told WW he has no idea where his wife got the money.

“When you find out, call me,” he said. “I want to know.”

One possibility that’s been suggested is that Terri Moulton Horman’s parents, Larry and Carol Moulton, may have taken out an additional mortgage on their $175,500 house in Roseburg. Terri Moulton Horman moved into that house with her parents around July 16.

But according to the Douglas County Assessor’s Office on Wednesday, the last time the Moultons refinanced their home was in 2008

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: September 14, 2010, 02:57:44 AM »

Probly not such a good idea to post so late at night.  BUT, I think about  Kyron all the time.  Where is this darling little boy....how did we get to this place where so many are missing without a trace... and the perps are out there with no conscience... how do Kaine and Desiree continue to even breathe....I wish there were something concrete that we could do.  Where is this little froggy boy...so darling....I wake up every day with the dread that we will find where he is and it will not be good....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: September 14, 2010, 03:03:08 AM »

Okay, I'm kind of new to this sleuthing stuff, but I found this tweet about a safety fair at the Cornelius Fred Meyer.  It says the fair was June 4th, from 10am to 2pm.  It also said there were something like 200 people there.  They have a picture from the fair of a cooking oil fire demonstration.  There were police and fire crews present.  I wonder if there are any other pics from the fair that day and if anyone would have seen TH or the truck there?  I wonder if this has anything to do with where she would have parked?

http://twitter.com/CorneliusFire/status/15660819690
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 14, 2010, 03:33:09 AM »

Okay, I'm kind of new to this sleuthing stuff, but I found this tweet about a safety fair at the Cornelius Fred Meyer.  It says the fair was June 4th, from 10am to 2pm.  It also said there were something like 200 people there.  They have a picture from the fair of a cooking oil fire demonstration.  There were police and fire crews present.  I wonder if there are any other pics from the fair that day and if anyone would have seen TH or the truck there?  I wonder if this has anything to do with where she would have parked?

BBM

I could be wrong, but I believe that fair would have been held at the Cornelius, OR. Fred Meyers.

It is located at:
FRED MEYER
2200 Baseline St
Cornelius, OR 97113

I say that because it originated from the Cornelius Fire twitter account (http://twitter.com/CorneliusFire) and they called it the "Cornelius Fred Meyer" where the fair was held.

Their website says they are located in Cornelius, OR. (http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={FF10E7E4-39B0-4FB2-8BC6-C9716474CCC8})

I only see one Fred Meyers in Cornelius, OR.

So my guess is that this fair was not at the Fred Meyers that Terri went to.

22075 NW Imbrie Dr
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(Cornelius Pass Rd, So of Hwy 26)

or the Beaverton Fred Meyers:
11425 SW Beaverton Hillsdale
Beaverton, OR

I hope my post makes sense, I am real tired and going to bed.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2010, 03:40:54 AM »

BBM

I could be wrong, but I believe that fair would have been held at the Cornelius, OR. Fred Meyers.

It is located at:
FRED MEYER
2200 Baseline St
Cornelius, OR 97113

I say that because it originated from the Cornelius Fire twitter account (http://twitter.com/CorneliusFire) and they called it the "Cornelius Fred Meyer" where the fair was held.

Their website says they are located in Cornelius, OR. (http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={FF10E7E4-39B0-4FB2-8BC6-C9716474CCC8})

22075 NW Imbrie Dr
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Beaverton, OR

Oops!  I guess I should go to bed, too, and leave the sleuthing to the experts! 

Thank you, Brandi
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2010, 03:42:55 AM »

hi mon  no no you did good - easy mistake eh .... Cornelius Pass Rd in the area makes it easy to get mixed up  trust me lol
LOT's about this case makes it so easy to get confused ... Smile

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2010, 05:25:11 AM »

Nancy grace on Joy Behar's show promoting her new show "Sift Justice", just stated polygraphs ARE admissable in court, IF it's agreed, in writing, prior to the test. Behar asked "Why would someone who's lying do that" and Grace said "That's why they don't do it". Also discussing Van der Sloot. On HLN right now.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2010, 05:41:33 AM »

Thanks Klaas for putting us in our place when we needed it. Sometimes it hurts, but it was needed. You are awesome as far as I'm concerned!  an angelic monkey

I know this is O/T, but I think that Klaas needs a lot of kudo's for what she does. 
i agree, and i think everyone should post this in agreement, no never mind, we would all get banned! ok so klass i hope you know that everyone on this forum is in agreement on this.

Klaas says it is about Kyron and not about us
Sometimes we all become distracted and Klaas directs us back to why we are on this board, it is for Kyron to bring him home.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2010, 06:15:09 AM »

No doubt, Seahorse, Klaas has an important job keeping us monkeys in check! It's a rough job sometimes! Smile  We also need to credit our fellow monkeys.  We've all come together to support each other for a common goal.  Most of us wouldn't recognize each other if we stood behind each other in the grocery store, yet we laugh, cry and encourage each other. We're all spokes on the same wheel. Klaas, Kudos to you, and Kudos to my fellow monkeys!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2010, 11:56:13 AM »

No way to post onn there as normal people have been banned, but what is it exactly that they are doing to hekp find Kyron?  Telling TH to "breathe"?  Bluck.  Just puke.

I don't concern myself with what goes on in other bulleting boards/forums, unless it contains information worth discussing here. JMO.

BTW, I found this and thought of you:

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2010, 12:12:11 PM »

Wanted to share this from Missing Kyron Horman on Facebook;
Bracelets, t-shirts, buttons, etc.
by Missing Kyron Horman on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 5:10pm

We have had so many requests from people looking for bracelets, etc. and we would like everyone to know that we are in the process

of setting up an online store.  Watch this page for announcements when all of these items will be available!!

Thank you to all who want to support this family in their search for Kyron.

Carol and Jude

Cindi and Beth
http://www.facebook.com/notes/missing-kyron-horman/bracelets-t-shirts-buttons-etc/146813902022709

And the response from thsp member...   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31230842&fbid=524855475428&id=216701202&ref=nf#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=247

"I know people want to help, but this is not really helping. Money raised is not being used for searching. It is not being used at all. It has become a Cause for its own sake. The website wall, on the left side, asks for more fundraiser ideas. I know this is a free country, but this is preying on people's kindness and generosity. Money is NOT BEING USED FOR SEARCH. (and she knows this because?)Why do people continue to want to contribute? There is something very wrong with this situation. Media keeps promoting it as a legitimate cause but it is not. It has nothing to do with finding Kyron."

I will be buying some as soon as they are available...because I care about Kyron coming home.
My comment in purple...

nan, who is Tanya, do you know?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2010, 12:23:34 PM »

disregard my last post - i was mistaken.  i think.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »

BBM

It is located at:
FRED MEYER
2200 Baseline St
Cornelius, OR 97113

22075 NW Imbrie Dr
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Beaverton, OR

Wow, good catch!

Even if it had been at the Cornellius Pass near the Hormans, her statements (according to what's been published in the media) say she had a receipt for 9:15am from the first FM, then drove away to another Fred Meyer in Beaverton, West of Portland, where her "friend" (Andrea Leckey) saw her.

That same day, between 9:30 and 10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into his stepmother, Terri Horman, at a Fred Meyer Department store in Beaverton, west of Portland. Leckey said it was the longest encounter they ever had.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »

No doubt, Seahorse, Klaas has an important job keeping us monkeys in check! It's a rough job sometimes! Smile  We also need to credit our fellow monkeys.  We've all come together to support each other for a common goal.  Most of us wouldn't recognize each other if we stood behind each other in the grocery store, yet we laugh, cry and encourage each other. We're all spokes on the same wheel. Klaas, Kudos to you, and Kudos to my fellow monkeys!

Very nice, MonkeyKing!

I wonder about the Grand Jury, are they in the process of interviews or have they rested?  TIA.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2010, 01:37:48 PM »

About Terri's visit to the gym...

I have not heard or read that she brought Kiara with her to the gym, but let's ASSUME she did. Kiara was sick and maybe putting up a fuss or passed asleep with any medication Terri gave her, so the day care worker must've remembered if Kiara was brought in.

Anyway, Terri's visit was not too long, by her accounts (according to the media) she was in there less than an hour. Not that she was running out of time, since her schedule didn't have much in it until Kaine would arrive at around 2:00pm.

She mentioned in one article her schedule, gym at 11:15am, home at 1:00pm, kaine at 2:00pm.

So, she could've stayed in the gym longer if she wanted to.

So... pardon the preamble... I gotta ask, did Terri take a shower before or after she exercised?

Any shower taken at the gym would have left traces of evidence in the gym showers that day. See what I mean?

Any blood, any bodily fluid, any chemicals on her clothes and skin would've been gone by the time she got home.

She could've handed over the clothing she wore that morning to someone to stash or destroy for her, after she changed at the gym.

The showers at the gym would be used over and over by the patrons, and anything she washed off there would be gone in a day or two, if not by the cleaning crew.

Now... the question is, does she have a locker to herself in that gym? Maybe she left something there? Did she give her clothing, other evidence to Dede to stash for her?

I know there have been reports of a male inside the white truck that morning. If that is true (not saying it is, cause I don't know) then maybe this theory should just go to heck.

I'm sure LE interviewed people at the gym and some even got subpoenaed for the grand jury. I hope this is cleared out, as the gym was a point of contact for Terri that morning on June 4th.

Very Happy
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2010, 01:42:41 PM »

Instead of the "Tyrannical Ruler", she's now the "Monkey Driver"... haha!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2010, 01:47:26 PM »

sorry i forgot who that someone was
ive been trying to find the 2  Business, that someone said, that TH said
she owned/ran on TH, FB, no luck i used variants of, could be they are
not registered, and i havent been able to find the FB pg,that TH said that on

T,terri,T(first),L(middle) whole name middle name and just initial
horman,MOULTON,TARVER,Ecker

i did find dede co,was not renewed, and a Inactive businesses,so is dede
brothers Business

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_br_web_assoc_name_srch.main

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2010, 01:52:22 PM »

Instead of the "Tyrannical Ruler", she's now the "Monkey Driver"... haha!

Funny you should mention that.  She made a big yellow bus with all the monkey avi's attached, many years ago.  Klaas, do you still have it somewhere?  Maybe it's time for a new one, with Kyron on it!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »

sorry i forgot who that someone was
ive been trying to find the 2  Business, that someone said, that TH said
she owned/ran on TH, FB, no luck i used variants of, could be they are
not registered, and i havent been able to find the FB pg,that TH said that on

T,terri,T(first),L(middle) whole name middle name and just initial
horman,MOULTON,TARVER,Ecker

i did find dede co,was not renewed, and a Inactive businesses,so is dede
brothers Business

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_br_web_assoc_name_srch.main

e attended her 21st birthday party and later was a groomsman at her wedding in November 1991 to Ron Tarver Jr., another Roseburg High graduate.

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents.

That venture did not go well. In 1994, the couple and Horman's parents sued Chubby's, saying the company misrepresented the investment needed to make the franchise work. The lawsuit ended with a $250,000 settlement, Tarver said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Is that it?

This was way back in 1994, the license shall be expired way to long to be of record.

IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.