March 28, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278652 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #320 on: September 15, 2010, 03:54:49 AM »

naw .... I ain't buying into that one at all lol - nothing supports it and nothing points to him being anywhere near at that time - as far as I'm aware of

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 15, 2010, 03:55:13 AM »

James was camping with his father, with the boy scouts I thought, the weekend Kyron disappeared.

Hmmmm..... was he?

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #322 on: September 15, 2010, 03:58:16 AM »

::Ducking, flinching::  Well, at least if I have to skedaddle off of ScaredMonkeys, I can reacquaint myself with my family....  (Haven't seen 'em much for a few months... )   

Monkey Devil!  I hear ya!  I think my puppies are conspiring against my pc  (haven't caught one lifting its leg towards my CPU yet tho)
they campout under my feet here   

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 15, 2010, 03:59:13 AM »

::Ducking, flinching::  Well, at least if I have to skedaddle off of ScaredMonkeys, I can reacquaint myself with my family....  (Haven't seen 'em much for a few months... )   

Monkey Devil!  I hear ya!  I think my puppies are conspiring against my pc  (haven't caught one lifting its leg towards my CPU yet tho)
they campout under my feet here   

LOL

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #324 on: September 15, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »

James was camping with his father, with the boy scouts I thought, the weekend Kyron disappeared.

Hmmmm..... was he?

Yup MonkeyKing's correct. .. he was on a scout outting  thumleft

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 15, 2010, 04:00:53 AM »

naw .... I ain't buying into that one at all lol - nothing supports it and nothing points to him being anywhere near at that time - as far as I'm aware of

It would explain why Terri has been so silent (other than the fact that I'm sure her attorney has advised it.)  I mean, to me it would explain a lot.  A mother covering up for her son....   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 15, 2010, 04:01:44 AM »

Hmmmm..... was he?

I think there might be some discrepancy there...  how could I verify this?

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #327 on: September 15, 2010, 04:06:17 AM »

It would explain why Terri has been so silent (other than the fact that I'm sure her attorney has advised it.)  I mean, to me it would explain a lot.  A mother covering up for her son....   

As far as I remember she wasn't all that "quiet" until she was told to ZIP-IT (no pun intended  Monkey Devil! ) by Houze - remember.... she was anything BUT silent prior ..... whining about how this was all affecting "her" - yadda yadda  - never really showing much concern about KYRON at all - according to the other family members that were in the same house shortly after Kyron went missing - seems it was pretty much "But what ABOUT ME?????????????????"  JMO -

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 15, 2010, 04:06:41 AM »

Hmmmm..... was he?

Ask James- j/kidding!

I'm sure this was checked and verified when they had to check the family out.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #329 on: September 15, 2010, 04:08:47 AM »

Hmmmm..... was he?

Discrepancy that he was indeed on a boyscout outting?  As far as verifying - like most other info it's on some "site/link/comments" somewheres - I'll scout around 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 15, 2010, 04:20:39 AM »

Thanks, Zip!

I found this... read it ages ago, probably one of the things that created a shadow of a doubt, for me.  Besides just a hinky feeling.  Also, trying to understand Terri's motivation.  There is only one reason why I, personally, would keep silent is such a horrendous situation...

This is from Willamette Week...  (one of the two major newspapers in Oregon to be banned from the so-called press conferences)   

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/#continue

ISSUE #36.34 • NEWS •
[COPS, KYRON HORMAN]
Irreconcilable

The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

[edited... snip, snip]

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.
After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #331 on: September 15, 2010, 04:26:52 AM »

Koko -

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

James was camping with his dad when Kyron disappeared. He said the family was devastated.

The same info is on several sites - different people's account of the same story - he was camping w/his REAL dad... James Tarver... on a scout trip

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 15, 2010, 04:30:03 AM »

Kyron went missing on Friday, June 4.  I live in Oregon.  I'm pretty sure Portland Public Schools were in session until around June 11th. 

Here is an interesting comment found under an article by Blink on Crime:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/07/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-search-intensifies-for-missing-7-yeard-old-portland-boy/

Tina G. says:
June 16, 2010 at 2:17 am

why would the 16 year old brother be on a boy scout outing during school hours? I know about boy scouts and they have outings on the weekend or during the summer. You can check with the council and find out when and where the boy scout outing was, also the troop should have record of the outing and who was in attendance. Why wasn’t the 16 year old brother in school?

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 15, 2010, 04:38:21 AM »

With all due respect, at the end of the school year.... during the week?  A camping trip.  Tarver doesn't mention it at first, in that article dated June 30. 

Maybe the weekend after Kyron's disappearance.  But it seems to me that that is Tarver's explanation for taking him away for the weekend. 

Again, from the article "Irreconcilable" in WW (Willamette Week dated June 30):
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/
“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

I'm just sayin.  It doesn't add up, IMO.

<--- wish this monkey weren't smilin' 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #334 on: September 15, 2010, 04:40:31 AM »

Kyron went missing on Friday, June 4.  I live in Oregon.  I'm pretty sure Portland Public Schools were in session until around June 11th. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/07/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-search-intensifies-for-missing-7-yeard-old-portland-boy/

Tina G. says:

why would the 16 year old brother be on a boy scout outing during school hours? I know about boy scouts and they have outings on the weekend or during the summer. You can check with the council and find out when and where the boy scout outing was, also the troop should have record of the outing and who was in attendance. Why wasn’t the 16 year old brother in school?

Different school districts get out for summer vacation at different times?  He wasn't in same school district as Kyron anyways - I'm sure it's been checked out, but I can't recall

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: September 15, 2010, 04:47:35 AM »

With all due respect, at the end of the school year.... during the week?  A camping trip.  Tarver doesn't mention it at first, in that article dated June 30. 

Maybe the weekend after Kyron's disappearance.  But it seems to me that that is Tarver's explanation for taking him away for the weekend. 

Again, from the article "Irreconcilable" in WW (Willamette Week dated June 30):
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

I'm just sayin.  It doesn't add up, IMO.

<--- wish this monkey weren't smilin' 

LE would have double-checked James' location by now. There has been no mention that James has a lawyer. There is nothing to indicate that James is involved.

He did not live with Terri, and his school district could have a different schedule than that of Portland. In my state, each county has a different schedule. Also, the last day of school will sometimes change if bad-weather days have occurred or not occurred.

Leave the kid alone.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #336 on: September 15, 2010, 04:49:18 AM »

Tina G. says:

Different school districts get out for summer vacation at different times?  He wasn't in same school district as Kyron anyways - I'm sure it's been checked out, but I can't recall

Roseberg Public Schools
2009-10
HIGH SCHOOL CALENDAR

http://www.roseburg.k12.or.us/depts/parents/documents/2009-10HighCal.pdf

YUP .... June 10th was last day of high school - UNLESS he was being home-schooled? some other school program?  No idea myself as to what he was doing "school wise" after he returned to Roseburg .. first with Terri's parents, then to his real father's house

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #337 on: September 15, 2010, 04:50:58 AM »

'

Koko keep in mind YOU are thinking like a normal/typical "mom" would think eh?  But also keep in mind .... would a "normal/typical" MOM do some of the things that TH did shortly after Kyron went missing?  NO WAY ...  ..... JMO 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #338 on: September 15, 2010, 05:57:12 AM »

Holy Cow!        Oh, wait, forgot, grandson # 1 says,"Nana, cows aren't holy"...    Wink

Anyway, I am sure that if James was on scout trip, it was probably sanctioned by school(as early release, excused absence,no school that day, etc) Here in Umatilla, school is out before noon on Fridays, so I am sure if he was with Scouts, it was legit, and in my opinion that poor kid is just another victim for TH to throw under her short bus. He is an innocent.

Re: House/why Terri's name not on/added? My daughter WAS married to a man who bought house after they were married,her name was not on/added to deed.  Why? Her credit was non existent at the time and he got a better interest rate. When they divorced(here in OR) it was all his...even though it was purchased after they married. Up side of that is, so were all the bills in his name.    Monkey Devil!

Zip, thanks for the link to that other frequency...I went to bed about the time you posted it. Already time to get going to work,   
just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Disclaimer:
"Author reserves the right to change her mind and sound wishy washy as pertaining to her right of being a female. All content is her opinion only and remains to be seen. "
Exception to above:
I will never waiver from the opinion that Kyron needs to be found and will continue to pray him home!   

The holy cow was my attempt to lighten the moment       not put anyone down(also, my first reaction to all I missed after bedtime)

Better go shower...Have a good day monkeys and  here's to this being the day our Kyron comes home...    cheers thumright

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: September 15, 2010, 08:04:02 AM »

I agree with Grey 100%, leave James out of this. He is a child, and yes I understand that some do murder. James has been cleared of any wrong doing in the disappearance of his brother. Don't bring him into this mess any farther than what he is.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.