April 26, 2024, 01:49:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280537 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 15, 2010, 09:12:25 AM »

for those interested jonser, is back as tomjones,onglp around pg 53 54
i think. in the KY latest topic, i skimmed,he talks about a chat he did with dede
she says she was accounted for,not missing, i have to go to a meeting
ill try to catch up later

thanks monkeys for your insights,on the name change, i still am at a loss
but hll some times im dense, if she ever talks maybe then ill know why

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 15, 2010, 12:04:24 PM »

I found this article today within News search - Kyron

Which about flipped me over.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24992876/detail.html

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- A Vancouver kindergarten student who wandered into the wrong classroom set off a two-hour search and a school lock-down Monday, school officials said.
The child's mother realized he was missing when she arrived at the school to pick him up from his half day of kindergarten.
School administrators locked down the school while the building and grounds were searched. Clark County sheriff's deputies also helped in the effort.

Surveillance cameras on the boy's bus captured a picture of him, which helped teachers track him down. He was found at about 1 p.m. after his photo was circulated among school staff members, Stork said.
Vancouver Public Schools have an automated call system that alerts parents when students are absent, but Stork said it wasn't activated yet.
"We’re shuffling classrooms, readjusting for new students. So, for the first few days, we don’t have that system in place," Stork said.
Travis Wagner, the boy's uncle, said the incident gave him a new perspective on the disappearance of Kyron Horman, an 8-year-old boy who vanished from Skyline School last June and remains missing.
"That’s a really big scare and I can only imagine how Kyron’s family feels. I just want to let them know our thoughts are with them," Wagner said.
--
Knowing you do not have " Control" over who is or isn't in the School - would that not want you to make the Surveillance of the Automotive Call System in Place ? Rather than to leave it dysfunctional ?  or not working for the first few days??  That it would offer a check and balance of who actually attended was sitting in their chairs ? or NOT? Is it that hard to go off a roster in a elementary school class of 25-35 students of who is present or who is absent? each Teacher representing who is in their own class room?

Seems Bass Ackwards to me for them to use the useless of excuses of adding " discomfort" for the teachers to be able to track new/unknown/known students of the school ...within the first few days ? It's in place for a reason. Hence they lost a 1/2 day Kindergarten Student - and had to go to such extremes to bring his photo to each class room in order to find out if he was in the building ??
-Obviously he was in the building that he was in his class, yet he was not able to be found after his class was over? He was sitting in another classroom that was not his ...yet it caused a Lock Down within the school? The sheriff's Dept to assist? If they had been on their " Job" of noting class count etc .. and found a little face " among many " looking like this Shocked that was lost and confused - I guess it would not have caused such a havoc ... in the first place. jmo. 
--They compare this story to Kyron, Now knowing this, Kyron's story, would they not enforce all and everything to prevent another Kyron ......No they didn't. In fact they admit their school had more preventative measures than Skyline ever had. Yet chose not use them in the first few days.. Because too much UNKNOWN is going on ..It would be a distraction or add discomfort to the Staff      

Don't ever, ever forget this.  If your child feels there is something hinky going on.  Please, please believe him and check it out.

This staff knew it would be hinky for the first couple of days, so they chose not to look.  What?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: September 15, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »

Tom Jones, Dede's cousin, talked to DeDe last night about Terri's 40th birthday party:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg62

TOM JONES
User ID: 1097115
9/15/2010 1:11 AM

The 40th birthday party;
Dede said the birthday party was a surprise party for Terri put on by Kaine, he Emailed Dede in march asking her if she would help plan and setup the party, she agreed and assisted a woman named Liz plan it out.
Dede said she never saw Rudy at the party and never noticed any video being taken.
Dede said she never knew any of Terris friends before the party and met them for the first time at the party.
She said she had a pedicure with Terri and woman named Mimi at some time but never really knew her either( Mimi).
Dede also said she spent some time with the hormans over the years but not alot out side the Gym.
She said she went to a BBQ at their house in Aloha once and was the only one to show.
Went to the sheltered nook residence twice and Kaine was only present once for those vistis. This is before Kyron disappeared by the way.
She also said she went to dinner with Kaine and Terri twice, Aztece both times.
She also attended James birthday party at a bowling alley last year also.
As far as how she got along with Kaine she said he was nicer to her at the gym and when she was thinner, and colder when she got fat, kinda tolerant of her.
As far as how he treated Terri she said he was nicer to her in public and more withdrawn and kinda cold at home, for what she saw.
Dede mentioned she helped Terri get a job a providence by setting her up with an interview or something to that extent.
Dedes first phone conversation with Terri this year was June 22 and was from Terri. Phone records show this to be true according to her.
She doesn't know anything about the Christmas party or newyears, she says she was in Klamath falls from Dec23 till Jan 11.
She had a meeting at OIT on the 10th in KFalls.
She had no contact with Terri before the surprise party at all.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 15, 2010, 12:50:31 PM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1097115
9/15/2010 1:20 AM

The investigator and the phones;
The investigator that gave the advice to Terri and Dede about getting different phones and staying out of the house to talk about anything that Terri did not want the media or Kaine to know about the hiring of lawyers and the divorce case was Terris investigator, not L.E.
Apparently he was her investigator and giving his client this advice.
P.S. Dede says she has never even seen Rudy sanchez ever.

TOM JONES
User ID: 1089286
9/15/2010 1:45 AM

Dede and the stay over at Terris;
according to Dede, she met Carrol, Terris mom, for the frist time on June 28th, the day that Terri was served the divorce papers.
The first night Dede stayed with Terri was June 30th at the request of Carrol after only knowing Dede for two days, Terri had called three women on the 28th, Dede, Kerry, and Karen. The other two women had jobs and family that kept them from being able to stay with Terri. Dede was the only one Terri called for help that could stay. Dede stayed there with Terri for eight nights.
The phone call Terri made to Dede on the 22nd of June was to ask Dede if she would check on a phone number that Terri was suspicious of being a potential filng of Kaines, but Dede said she didn't check it out and didn't get involved.

TOM JONES
User ID: 1099207
9/15/2010 1:56 AM

According to Dede, she had no contact with Terri from the time of Terris birthday party untill June 22, however, Dede did send Terri a text in May when she was starting up the garden job, she says she never disclosed the location of the garden to Terri in the text, and Terri never responded to the text. No contact.
Dede said she first heard about Kyron on the fifth of June, and posted the facebook comment in the morning, then she texted Terri to offer any help to her if it was needed and never got a responce to that text either.
She says the phone records prove this.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: September 15, 2010, 12:55:30 PM »

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 2:02 AM

The phones;
Dede said she bought the phone on the 30th of June at the Tannasbourne AT&T store in her name with her own credit card, and that LE has the receipts. She said she didn't know for sure about the other phones but thinks Karen bought one for herself and suspects that Terries phone was purchased by her parents.
On the advice of Terris investigator. Not LE

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 2:10 AM

Why has Dede decieved LE?
Dede says that she has never not cooperated with LE. She says she has always talked to the investigators and told all she knows, she said she heard how the investigators were treating witnesses and wondered if she might need legal representation present during questioning, being on the HOA board she knew an attorney and asked him for advice, he offered to just sit in during the questioning and just listen, he never said a word during the questioning, and she only hired her lawyer after the search warrents were served. She never paid the friend a cent. He just helped her out.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 2:12 AM

Dede, where is KYRON?
She said she doesn't know and wishes she did.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 2:19 AM

Dede, what was said that supposedly encouraged others not to talk?
Dede said she has no idea how that rumor was started but suspects that the fact she chose an attorney to be present during questioning by LE and chose not to take the polygraph and the phones and talks outside the house. She says she has never refused to answer any of LE questions.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 15, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1084521
9/15/2010 2:48 AM

The garden mystery:
why couldn't anyone find Dede at the Garden?
She said they never looked where they told her to go, they just hollered out the door for everyone that lunch was on and she didn't hear the call.
She said they had never offered lunch before and wasn't listening or expecting the call for it to be ready.
She brought her own lunch, almonds, string cheese, and a protein drink.
Time line of the day:
Between 10 to 11 she says she was trimming the spent tulips and Daffodils between the green house and the main house, and the yard that surrounds the main house, the property owner at that time came out and asked her not to forget to trim the daffodils by the main gate, she was seen walking towards the gate around 11 by someone who said later she supposedly was leaving the property.
But around 11:30 she says she had an other conversation with the owner about slugs, a whole bunch of slug shit that she had never seen before, and a heard of elk in the lower field.
Then at around 12:30 she saw and waved to the vase artist but had no verbal exchange.
1:00 was the call for lunch.
Dede said the report of her suddenly leaving the property was a misrepresentation by the press and LE

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 15, 2010, 01:03:39 PM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1084521
9/15/2010 2:56 AM

What was with that smug look on your face!?
She said she was not feeling smug, but was just nervous, and had been sick all morning from the stress.
She said the reporters were mean natured and really aggresive and rude in their questions, and the huge amount of cameras pointed straight in her face she must have just gave a nervous smile, she says she was so overwhelmed by the whole thing she doesn't even really remember smiling, and she was in noway happy or enjoying the expierence.

TOM JONES
User ID: 1099250
9/15/2010 3:10 AM

Micheal Cook;
Dede said she doesn't believe Terri had an affair with MC. She belives they never had sex or even kissed, and that the sexting was actually quite benign.
The sexting didn't start untill after Kaine had her served with the divorce papers, which was when Terri realized Kaine thought she had something to do with Kyrons disappearance and was believing LE instead of her and wanting a divorce.
She said Micheal only took pics and googled the address of the place that Kaine took Kitty, because Terri wanted to know where Kaine was taking her and who he was letting watch her.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:19 AM

The murder for hire;
Dede said to the best of her knowledge that it never happened.
That RS made it up when confronted by LE about the 911 call.
Dede feels that with Kaines large debt and spending habits That a MFH would be dumb. A simple divorce would leave Terri with alamony and child support, having Kaine killed would leave her with unpaid bills, no income, and kids with no father. Any life insurance money would get sucked up by their huge debt according to Dede.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:23 AM

Where is Kyron;
I'm really tired and there is ten more questions I need to type out still,
I'm not ignoring you, I will catch up to your Qs tomorrow, really.
This is getting harder as I get more tired.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2010, 01:07:00 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg63

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:27 AM

The fire extinguisher was the only thing Dede had at the time, she was not prepaired to stay and didn't own any kind of self defence weapons.
She figured a drychem extinguisher would act kinda like mace,
and a wack on the head with the bottle would finish off the job.
I personally would have gotten a gun.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:39 AM

The Grand Jury;
she said in the GJ there was no "stand" just a simple room with chairs and a table, the members of the jury and the assistant DA.
There was no "swearing in" or oath taking.
Everything is recorded and can be used against you in court.
She said the GJ never told her to keep silent.
Dede said she has never plead the 5th and has always answered all questions.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:43 AM

Why doesn't Dede talk for her self?
Dede was told by her lawyer that if she talked in person, posted on the net, went on camera, or was recorded in any way she would risk being dropped by him.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:46 AM

Has Dede or Terri thought of starting an Internet blog?
No, her lawyers reason was that the court of public opinion does not matter, only the court of law. And he would probably drop her if she did.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:52 AM

Has Kyrons Dr appt. Been confirmed?
She said she has never talked to the Dr office and does not know.

Which parent was stricter?
She said she never saw Kyron punished but either Kaine or Terri.

Did Terri love Kyron as her own?
Dede said yes, she treated him as her own and refered to him as her son, not as a step child. Dede said Terri loved Kyron and was a good parent for what she saw and heard.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:55 AM

Jasons name change;
Dede said that Jason changed his name around Dec '04.
She said she did meet his father, but never talked about Jasons name change with him.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2010, 01:13:11 PM »

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:58 AM

And last but not least,
was Terri a heavy drinker or an alcholic in the past year?
Dede said not to her knowledge, she never witnessed any excessive drinking or drug use.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 4:06 AM

These are not my words I've written here, I took notes and wrote what was told to me. If they have offended anyone I'm sorry.
I simply got your interview and a few answers to a few questions.
Only time will prove or disprove anything said by Dede to us.
Kaine and Family would know if I'm actually talking to Dede or not.
The rest will just have to just take it a their discression.
I'm tired and going to bed, i will come back and read your Qs tomorrow where's Kyron.
Till then.....
G nite.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #350 on: September 15, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »

Thank-you so much Puzzler 
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: September 15, 2010, 01:24:08 PM »

you know i might beleive any of this if dede was speaking herself, but because of the source i am not beleiving any of it.

on another note, where are files of sm looking at kaine at? did they get deleted? i am asking only because while reading the original posts in the online papers it was noted that both their silence was weird. so much so that the paper katu did an interveiw with a ex cop to try and figure out why they hadnt spoke up. and then the day that story came out, kaine and tony read a prepared statement and then it was actually the 12th before kaine took questions from the media but only through the police liason. odd to me. and btw, if anyone has probs with this let me know, but if he had nothing to do with the disapearance, which i beleive was only th's doing (in my opinion) it wont hurt to look into this, and things about him are going to come out in houzes grilling at trial, and if he does have skeletons, they should come out now, not when a trial is going on because that would throw reasonable doubt about th's guilt. her alleged guilt hehe cough, cough, cough. just like to be sure we have checked out everyone though. thanks and have a great day.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html
Several KATU viewers have asked the station why Horman’s parents have been so silent.
Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm

Watch the story
Jun 10, 2010 at 12:28 AM PDT
A retired Portland police detective said Wednesday the silence the parents of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have maintained after his disappearance isn’t unheard of but it’s not the norm either

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96088894.html
PORTLAND, Ore. - Officials searching for Kyron Horman displayed clothes similar or identical to those that the missing boy was wearing the day he disappeared. Family members also took time to read two statements.

Kyron's family answers 1st questions from press

Watch the story
Jun 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
It is into day nine of the search for Kyron Horman, a second-grader from Skyline Elementary School. On Saturday the family answered press questions, for the first time, via a police liaison at a 2 p.m. press conference. We have the full press conference for viewing here

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 15, 2010, 01:35:58 PM »

Kaine sells Aloha House that was his house with Kyron, that he shared with Terri/James

Where was this house located and at this point, Kyron would be Kaine's only heir.  After selling this house and buying the new one, I'm assuming it wasn't marital property since Kaine bought it prior the marriage- unless Oregon is different.

Kiara and Kyron would be Kaine's heirs- unless there was a stipulation in an alleged life insurance policy for Quinn and/or James.  (It's possible, Kaine did help raise and support these boys)

Terri did not need to change James's last name to Moulton for inheritance purposes. 
I'd like to think she did it for her parents to continue on their family name. No matter what situation would present itself, this was Terri's maiden name/family name and no-one could take it away from James.

I always thought Terri had too much to loose with the MFH plot, but it seems like she could have gotten alot more with Kaine AND Kyron being out of the picture.

Monkey King,
There are many questions revolving $$ that is attached to Terri
There is the business she and Tarver owned with her Parents Moultons - Chubby's
That settled up with a 250k pay off - lawsuit
She was still married to Tarver when the 250k came through.
James born in the same year. Her and Tarver to Divorce shortly after Jame's birth.
Her to marry Ecker less than a Year Later.
She then is hit by a Drunk Driver according to Ecker, with major health issues - I am sure there was a lawsuit - with money rewarded to Terri.
Ecker adopting James
His parents offering quips that Ecker paid for her college and that they were under scrutiny of using Jame's inheritance money ... ??
--
Seems to be that either Terri had money at one time ?? she pixxed it away on ?? or its held in a trust until James is 18?
Seems though that there is lots of unaccounted Monies floating with Terri's name attached.

On the $250K lawsuit settlement:  I believe Terri was in business with her parents on that or else the parents had loaned money for that business.  If so, then part of the $250K settlement would go to pay back that loan.  What about taxes?  Does anyone know if you have to pay taxes on gains from a lawsuit?  Somehow, I don't think it's like getting $250K cash in hand.  Does anyone know?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 15, 2010, 01:40:41 PM »

Double-Ditto, Puzzler.

I knew the posts were over there, skimmed one page, and left. Just was not up to digging through everything. I really appreciate your putting them over here. Nice and neat.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 15, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »

Kaine sells Aloha House that was his house with Kyron, that he shared with Terri/James

Where was this house located and at this point, Kyron would be Kaine's only heir.  After selling this house and buying the new one, I'm assuming it wasn't marital property since Kaine bought it prior the marriage- unless Oregon is different.

Kiara and Kyron would be Kaine's heirs- unless there was a stipulation in an alleged life insurance policy for Quinn and/or James.  (It's possible, Kaine did help raise and support these boys)

Terri did not need to change James's last name to Moulton for inheritance purposes. 
I'd like to think she did it for her parents to continue on their family name. No matter what situation would present itself, this was Terri's maiden name/family name and no-one could take it away from James.

I always thought Terri had too much to loose with the MFH plot, but it seems like she could have gotten alot more with Kaine AND Kyron being out of the picture.

Monkey King,
James born in the same year. Her and Tarver to Divorce shortly after Jame's birth.
She then is hit by a Drunk Driver according to Ecker, with major health issues - I am sure there was a lawsuit - with money rewarded to Terri.
Ecker adopting James
His parents offering quips that Ecker paid for her college and that they were under scrutiny of using Jame's inheritance money ... ??
--
Seems to be that either Terri had money at one time ?? she pixxed it away on ?? or its held in a trust until James is 18?
Seems though that there is lots of unaccounted Monies floating with Terri's name attached.

On the $250K lawsuit settlement:  I believe Terri was in business with her parents on that or else the parents had loaned money for that business.  If so, then part of the $250K settlement would go to pay back that loan.  What about taxes?  Does anyone know if you have to pay taxes on gains from a lawsuit?  Somehow, I don't think it's like getting $250K cash in hand.  Does anyone know?

I would think they had to pay the lawyer up to 40% for his fee.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 15, 2010, 01:50:12 PM »

Where was this house located and at this point, Kyron would be Kaine's only heir.  After selling this house and buying the new one, I'm assuming it wasn't marital property since Kaine bought it prior the marriage- unless Oregon is different.

Kiara and Kyron would be Kaine's heirs- unless there was a stipulation in an alleged life insurance policy for Quinn and/or James.  (It's possible, Kaine did help raise and support these boys)

Monkey King,
Ecker adopting James
--

On the $250K lawsuit settlement:  I believe Terri was in business with her parents on that or else the parents had loaned money for that business.  If so, then part of the $250K settlement would go to pay back that loan.  What about taxes?  Does anyone know if you have to pay taxes on gains from a lawsuit?  Somehow, I don't think it's like getting $250K cash in hand.  Does anyone know?

I would think they had to pay the lawyer up to 40% for his fee.

Yep! Totally forgot about lawyer's fees.  I seems like the settlement would go mostly to settle up outstanding debts and fees.  Maybe with a little left over.

Quote box

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:29:01 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #356 on: September 15, 2010, 02:03:41 PM »

Double-Ditto, Puzzler.

I knew the posts were over there, skimmed one page, and left. Just was not up to digging through everything. I really appreciate your putting them over here. Nice and neat.

I have no idea if any of this is the truth, but at least something new to talk about and dissect.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 15, 2010, 02:34:08 PM »

Double-Ditto, Puzzler.

I have no idea if any of this is the truth, but at least something new to talk about and dissect.
I agree.

Per the posts, even though she says her lawyer does not want her to talk to the media or post on the internet, why would she give her cousin all of this detailed info to post at GLP ... of all places?

She did give the People Magazine interview, so was that with her lawyer's permission? So she could pay her lawyer?

The posts are more coherent that jonesr's (Tom Jones') older posts. Did he get a brain fix, or were the posts written for him?

The explanations sound plausible with a quick read, but since they are at GLP, I wonder about their veracity.

If nothing else, they are interesting.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »

I found the link where James misses Kaine.  This is so dog-on painful, SM ripped James away from three fathers. IMO

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

James said he misses his little sister — and would like to see Kaine as well.

"He was like a dad to me," James said. "I lived with him for eight years."

Kaine hopes to talk to James again soon. snip...

(Towards the bottom of the page)

Checking in here, saw this, and it got me thinking.  Someone (MonkeyKing?) commented that Terri appeared to be kind of revamping her life late 2009-early 2010.   I agree.  This post caught my eye because in an interview since June 2010, James said he's talked to Terri on the phone a few times, but hasn't seen her face-to-face since Kyron went missing. This fits in with Terri sending him to live with Ron Tarver, but not because of Kaine.  If Terri was the reason, it would explain Terri not visiting James in person.  Why wouldn't she want to see James, to reassure him that she had nothing to do with Kyron's absence, to give him something to answer with when people or other kids make comments to him/question him/bully him?  Seriously, what good mother wouldn't? If Kaine were the reason James got sent away, James wouldn't have been so generous to Kaine in the interview.  He'd have either hem and hawed or he'd have slammed Kaine for sending him away.  He'd have also been defensive of Terri, in regards to Kaine...he did none of those three things.

Deenie has an interesting post on page 14(?), with a timeline of Terri's life.  It appears Terri can only sustain a relationship for 6 years.  It also appears she finds a new man when money runs out or he can't keep her in the manner in which she's accustomed to.  Which leads me to Kaine.  I wonder if Intel was cutting back in Oct-Dec 2009 (as many businesses were).  People were cutting hours, number of employees, Christmas bonuses, other perks, etc.  Wonder if anything came into play financially, like college tuition for James or the costs for owning/training/showing horses?  Was Terri a paid teaching assistant and was that "her" money?

As for the revamping, she allegedly contracted a murder-for-hire on Kaine, changed James' name and sent him to live with Tarver, and renewed her teaching license, all within 3 months.  Given her life's history, she has a pattern of changing husbands (every 4-6 years) and improving/advancing herself with some project (every 2 years).  IMO, she probably threw herself into Kiara as her "project", to the exclusion of Kaine.  Coupled with Terri's reported mood swings, Kaine may have felt displaced and somewhat reluctant to engage her.  Terri may have interpreted that as disinterest and rejection or as "evidence" of Kaine having an affair (shades of the Desiree situation).  So, Terri planned revenge with a murder-for-hire.  IMO, James was sent to Tarver because he was old enough and loyal enough to Kaine to be a problem.  If Kaine found out about her affair with the landscaper, she'd lose her financial cushion, her housing, and possibly Kiara.  However, if Terri realized it would be even more fitting revenge to disappear Kyron, a planned event with a planned alibi of course.  After all, Kaine would be devastated, Desiree would be devastated, Kiara would be the sole surviving child inheritance-wise, Terri could play grieving stepmom for a season, Terri would be free of both boys, and she'd eventually leave Kaine or Kaine would meet with some unfortunate accident.  *Side note: If I were Ecker or Tarver, I'd be thanking God right now that I was still breathing.* It wouldn't surprise me if Terri hadn't been planning Kyron's "disappearance" since February-April because the rest of the plan was coming together.  The landscaper was "caught" by the phone records, IIRC.  IMO, he didn't want to be implicated in a kidnapping/possible child murder, so he turned evidence on Terri in the murder-for-hire.  I don't think the landscaper is involved in Kyron disappearing though...too much chance for a he said/she said and him taking the fall by coming forward on the other.  Something prevented Terri from carrying out the hit on Kaine and caused her to focus instead on Kyron.  Did she think the house was in both their names or she'd get it under community property?  Or did she find out Kyron was the primary beneficiary or equal beneficiary of life insurance policies/Kaine's will/401K/investments?  Lots of questions, not enough answers. Wonder why Kaine never put Terri's name on the house deed?  Did he provide for Kyron at the time and just never got around to changing things? If Terri left Kaine, what would she get?  She'd likely get shared custody, alimony, and either a job or a man (bye-bye alimony).  Disappearing Kyron would probably seem like just desserts to her since she took care of him from toddlerhood.  But how does that solve her money angle?
O.k., done rambling for the night.  LOL!  Catch you later!   
her name wasnt on the house, but she could get it if kyron was gone and she had her daughter, and kaine was gone, i wonder if she just couldnt find anyone to do the mfh. i wondered at rs-ls, but you know he didnt do it for some reason, maybe he is just not that bad a guy, not good enough to turn her in at the time, but not bad enough to take the money and off kaine. argh, maybe the only thing that blew her plan is she couldnt find anyone to kill kaine.      

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: September 15, 2010, 02:48:05 PM »

no box there, sorry, last paragraph is me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.