April 23, 2024, 01:53:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280391 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2010, 05:28:01 PM »

I am surprised that DeDe did not comment on JW.
I have no idea if TJones really got the info from DeDe, can't even guess, but as a woman who was unkindly exposed by him, she may be a much better person than I.  just sayin'

I saw one comment puzzler posted about JW:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg63

TOM JONES
User ID: 1099250
9/15/2010 3:55 AM

Jasons name change;
Dede said that Jason changed his name around Dec '04.
She said she did meet his father, but never talked about Jasons name change with him.

I, as well, take a huge grain of salt with his posts.

I take it with a hugh grain of salt, too.

But, IMO, posters are always curious and want to know things...so when a "possible" answer to some of the questions comes up, it's interesting to read those possibilities.

I'm not saying that Tom Jones talked to DeDe.  I don't know.  Some of his posts are interesting to mull over with respect to the case and DeDe and some of it does seem plausible (if the answers are really from DeDe). 

According to the posts, DeDe was not instructed by the GJ not to talk and she was not put under oath, but a video was taken that can be used in court.  Also, supposedly her attorney told her not to post on the internet. 

IMO, if Tom Jones is her cousin, then his posting on the internet about what they talked about neither goes against the GJ nor the attorney.

Puzzler, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed reading the posts you pasted here and think there just may be something true in them. Wink

I just don't usually take posts from other forums and comments from posters on news sites too seriously. But well worth reading and thinking about!

Thanks for posting those here.

You're welcome; totally understand. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 15, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-07/1276/37069/Sheriff_office_HormanPress072710.pdf

Kyron Horman Press Conference
Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 2:00 P.M.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office continues to be the lead agency as we continue our partnership with the East Multnomah County Major Crimes Team.

This team was created in 1996 and has over a 90% successful prosecution rate for major criminal investigations.

Having worked with the Major Crimes Team in the past I can tell you that it’s comprised of some of Multnomah County’s most well respected, skilled and dedicated detectives.

These detectives are selected for their skill level and ability to solve crimes and work well within a detective team.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: September 15, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-07/1276/37069/Sheriff_office_HormanPress072710.pdf

Kyron Horman Press Conference
Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 2:00 P.M.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office continues to be the lead agency as we continue our partnership with the East Multnomah County Major Crimes Team.

This team was created in 1996 and has over a 90% successful prosecution rate for major criminal investigations.

Having worked with the Major Crimes Team in the past I can tell you that it’s comprised of some of Multnomah County’s most well respected, skilled and dedicated detectives.

These detectives are selected for their skill level and ability to solve crimes and work well within a detective team.

self edited to add bolds

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #383 on: September 15, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »

I followed a link from thsp...
The Kyron Horman Petition *Kyron's Law*

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/the-kyron-horman-petition/

Not sure I agree with some of the wording:

"As you all know Kyron Horman vanished from SkyLine Elementary June 4, 2010. The same day the school held a science fair in which he was last seen standing proudly in front of his "The Red Eyed Tree Frog" project. He was last seen by a student at 9:00am. After that it remains a mystery. That day Kyron was marked absent on roll call. However, it was not until 3:30pm that Kyron's step mother discovered  her child was marked absent until she went to pick him up at the bus stop. He wasn't on the bus."

...but... see for yourselves.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #384 on: September 15, 2010, 05:56:55 PM »

"As you all know Kyron Horman vanished from SkyLine Elementary June 4, 2010. The same day the school held a science fair in which he was last seen standing proudly in front of his "The Red Eyed Tree Frog" project. He was last seen by a student at 9:00am. After that it remains a mystery. That day Kyron was marked absent on roll call. However, it was not until 3:30pm that Kyron's step mother discovered  her child was marked absent until she went to pick him up at the bus stop. He wasn't on the bus."

Thank-you, and I agree with some of the wording.  ( Don't come after me about "funding" bs when a 7 yr old child is missing and his life is endangered! )  Sorry but reality isn't that simple, there are some schools that are just not able to put a system in place because of funding, pure and simple. It is always about the money.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 15, 2010, 06:15:31 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman
 Multnomah Co. Sheriff Dan Staton will make a statement about the Kyron Horman case at 4 p.m.
 Watch it live on KATU TV and KATU.com.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 15, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman
 Multnomah Co. Sheriff Dan Staton will make a statement about the Kyron Horman case at 4 p.m.

Oops...     

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 15, 2010, 06:21:43 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman

Oops...     

Thanks, Nana29!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 15, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman

Oops...     

Thank-you
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 15, 2010, 06:22:39 PM »

Thank-you, and I agree with some of the wording.  ( Don't come after me about "funding" bs when a 7 yr old child is missing and his life is endangered! )  Sorry but reality isn't that simple, there are some schools that are just not able to put a system in place because of funding, pure and simple. It is always about the money.

You are right about the money, but looking at it from another standpoint, they cannot afford not to do something.  The district cannot afford the cost of a missing child psychologically or monetarily.  First off, no one would want their child in the district, secondly, the lawsuits from just one missing child could be astronomical.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »

You are right about the money, but looking at it from another standpoint, they cannot afford not to do something.  The district cannot afford the cost of a missing child psychologically or monetarily.  First off, no one would want their child in the district, secondly, the lawsuits from just one missing child could be astronomical.

I agree about that school district, but that petition was for all schools in the US if I read it right, and that just isn't going to happen, imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 15, 2010, 06:27:25 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman

Thanks Nana
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 15, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »

In case anyone's interested, here's a different scanner for Portland PD, etc. Not as good as the last but that one seems stuck on linked repeaters for now.

http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner/audio/index.ssf

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 15, 2010, 06:50:56 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman

Thanks Nana

10 minutes til the news conference: http://www.katu.com/news/live

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »

Sheriff To Speak About Kyron Horman Case
Boy's Parents Say They Were Unaware Of Changes To Investigation

http://www.kptv.com/news/25025645/detail.html

Kyron's biological parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, said they are scheduled to meet with investigators later this week but were unaware of any changes to the investigation when called for comment by a FOX 12 reporter.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2010, 07:01:50 PM »

Keeps cutting out on me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2010, 07:06:50 PM »

Keeps cutting out on me.

Working fine here.

He whistles when he talks, and it is very hard to hear the reporters' questions.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2010, 07:10:54 PM »

Going to a task force, releasing all the other investigators and personnel back to their regular duties; not considered scaling down; narrowed focus. Not going in direction of cold case. FBI, Porland PD, Porland police bureau, Fairview and Troutdale PDs still involved. "We will probably play about a 30% role."
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2010, 07:11:24 PM »

Try this one

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2010, 07:11:28 PM »

Keeps cutting out on me.

Working fine here.

He whistles when he talks, and it is very hard to hear the reporters' questions.

I know! I'm glad someone else noticed! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.