April 25, 2024, 06:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280470 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 09:34:43 PM »

sorry. just poke in every once in a while. Guess you moved on.  IMO he has nothing to do with Kyron being missing. JMO.  an angelic monkey

Sass
- who doesn't?  If Terri did have an affair or if she did try to hire the LS to kill Kaine then maybe he doesn't know where Kyron is but he may have information.

Sorry again, doing stuff. I was referring to RS. IMO he was one of Terri's victims that she preyed on. I believe he was naive and TH knew it. As far as him being involved, I don't for one moment believe he has anything to do with it. As far as info? I think if he knew anything, Kyron would be home already. He's just a patsy in TH's web of schemes. JMO

Yes but the MFH plot does pertain to Terri's thought process and he may know things about what Terri was thinking about doing. 

Again, IMO I don't believe she is that stupid. She is cold and calculating, and that is precisely why we haven't found Kyron yet. She's planned this for quite a while and she did it with precision. I'm not giving her credit on smarts, but she had a plan and she carried it out. To me that says few to no witnesses except the ones she can keep under control. The people that believe in their heart that SHE is the victim. JMO

THERE WAS A MURDER FOR HIRE PLOT or request by Terri.  RS or someone at his company is involved with that part.  If the MFH fell through then Terri may have gone to PLAN B (get rid of Kyron). 

I think the MFH plot and anyone involved does need to be looked into at the same time we try and figure out what Terri did with Kyron.

I agree with that Klaas. I also agree that everyone needs to be looked at. I'm not trying to argumentative at all. Remember it was just my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right at all. I'm suggesting other theories. That's all.  an angelic monkey

The internet can be quirky sometimes. You can't always express what you're feeling like you would if you were sitting down to tea and talking about it. So again, I'm not saying I'm right, just looking at other avenues. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2010, 09:37:18 PM »

Cool. Looks like chocolate, and a tree frog on it. Wink

Thanks for the link, Klaas.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 09:38:18 PM »

sorry. just poke in every once in a while. Guess you moved on.  IMO he has nothing to do with Kyron being missing. JMO.  an angelic monkey

It's one more possibility down the drain, but it helps to narrow the field of players. I have wondered if RS has anything to do with Kyron. I have never seen anything that absolutely points to him, especially now that the missing wife and children are not his, and he seems to have a good business reputation. There was a mention sometime back that the speculation about him was hurting his business and he denied any involvement. Sorry, no link. Maybe someone has it.

Has LE ever release anything that says the name "Sanchez" is involved with the case? I always thought the name is as common as the English "Smith". Perhaps we need to find a Juan Sanchez.

I've been thinking today about why Kaine dropped the chgs.  Is it possible that by doing this as a sign of good faith it wasn't so much directed at TH but more toward the LS.  Maybe he has info to share but doesn't want to be involved in the MFH situation. 

Wait, I'm confused. Kained hasn't dropped anything regarding the MFH has he? I thought it was just the charges about showing a sealed doc or something like that.

Correct, it was only the violation of the gag order that has been dropped and that was a pretty weak case anyway.  The gag order was lifted right around the same time Terri violated it with Michael Cook.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 09:39:20 PM »

Brandi
- watch that video if you can.  There are tree frog cupcakes too.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »

Brandi
- watch that video if you can.  There are tree frog cupcakes too.

They are adorable.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

Kyron's cake uncut: 'When he comes home he can have his cake'

Submitted by Susan Harding, KATU Reporter and Anchor
Sunday, September 12th, 6:06 pm

<snipped>

But on this day of celebration it's also a day of pain, with raw emotions - and words for the person who Desirée believes knows where Kyron is.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

There seemed to be a period of time when Desiree and Kaine refained from speaking out but ... in the most recent interviews .... it appears that they are backing away from specifically targeting Terri ... specifically accusing Terri.

Thoughts?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

<snipped>

But on this day of celebration it's also a day of pain, with raw emotions - and words for the person who Desirée believes knows where Kyron is.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

There seemed to be a period of time when Desiree and Kaine refained from speaking out but ... in the most recent interviews .... it appears that they are backing away from specifically targeting Terri ... specifically accusing Terri.

Thoughts?

Janet

Their attorney may have told them to tone down the accusations. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 09:52:50 PM »

IMO, Rudy is hardly naive, I have other words I could use for both he and Terri for both cheating on their spouses and naive wouldn't be one of them. I'm sure it didn't take that much creativity for Terri to convince Rudy to have sex, but I could be wrong.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 10:02:10 PM »

<snipped>

Thoughts?

Janet

When it is considered that investigators are not backing up Kaine and Desiree's  accusations with arrests ... only emphasizing that Terri or DeDe are not persons of interest ... I think you may be right.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »

IMO, Rudy is hardly naive, I have other words I could use for both he and Terri for both cheating on their spouses and naive wouldn't be one of them. I'm sure it didn't take that much creativity for Terri to convince Rudy to have sex, but I could be wrong.

Isn't that applicable to most men?

I am off.  A game of Scrabble awaits.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

_____

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2010, 10:35:22 PM »

It can be fairly tricky getting enough evidence to "prove" guilt to a judge & jury (EVEN if LE knows a person committed the crime) - to risk a mistrial would not be a good thing - to hastily charge and/or make arrests would mean turning over ALL the evidence you have to date to the accused persons attorney(s) - giving them a "heads-up"    not so good when you may be up against a noted criminal atty especially.  just my 2cents

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »

They have to go through the GJ to make a felony arrest.  They are not done with the process yet.  When the GJ is done and an indictment comes down, then TH will not look good because I don't think orange goes with red hair.  Maybe with the proper highlights, though.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2010, 10:47:38 PM »

It's one more possibility down the drain, but it helps to narrow the field of players. I have wondered if RS has anything to do with Kyron. I have never seen anything that absolutely points to him, especially now that the missing wife and children are not his, and he seems to have a good business reputation. There was a mention sometime back that the speculation about him was hurting his business and he denied any involvement. Sorry, no link. Maybe someone has it.

Has LE ever release anything that says the name "Sanchez" is involved with the case? I always thought the name is as common as the English "Smith". Perhaps we need to find a Juan Sanchez.

I've been thinking today about why Kaine dropped the chgs.  Is it possible that by doing this as a sign of good faith it wasn't so much directed at TH but more toward the LS.  Maybe he has info to share but doesn't want to be involved in the MFH situation. 

Wait, I'm confused. Kained hasn't dropped anything regarding the MFH has he? I thought it was just the charges about showing a sealed doc or something like that.

Correct, it was only the violation of the gag order that has been dropped and that was a pretty weak case anyway.  The gag order was lifted right around the same time Terri violated it with Michael Cook.

Sorry my mistake.  wow! my brain is not working right today at all. Just tok my BP not good time to step back relax and get a fresh look at things. 

signing off for now.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »

1.  Re meds for the baby.  How would TH have gotten a prescription for the baby?  If she went to the doctor on Thursday, then she would have gotten meds that day. 

She had no time for a doctor visit on Friday.  I do not know doctor's who prescribe over the phone without seeing a patient.

Therefore, I conclude that the meds were over the counter.  So where one purchases them should be irrelevant.  Even if one could save a buck or two, what is the point of the driving time and gas expended?

2.  Her alibi in her mind only needed to cover the time from 9-10, which she has said in her email.  The rest of the day doesn't count in her mind.

3.  LE wanted video from the day before.  I think she had a dry run and whatever she was doing was prepared that day.

4.  The question for me is whether she did this alone or with someone else. 

If one "thinks" that getting meds for her daughter was part of Terri's thought out alibi, then you would think that she was actually after meds.  Whether prescription, a re-fill, something over-the-counter the doctor told her to get, whatever...in order for her alibi to work and hold up she had to be after meds for an earache. 

So, based on that thought, I think Terri was after meds that the first Freddy's was out of and she went to another Freddy's to get (maybe her insurance plan only covers if you go to certain pharmacies). 

That part of her alibi has been very out there and if it didn't check out by LE, IMO, they would have blasted that all over the world.  You know...similar to showing pictures of a white truck.  LE/Kaine/Desiree have made it clear to the world they think Terri did this and if her alibi at the Freddy's didn't check out we surely would have heard about it by now.

It's after that when the timing starts coming into question. 

Also LE has asked for anyone who saw the white truck in the parking lots to come forward; seems like LE is trying to get more info as to whether anyone saw another person around the truck (maybe changing Kyron from one vehicle to another, a swap of a package, anything like that....something "more" than they already know).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2010, 11:40:26 PM »

I brought this forward from the previous thread:

Quote from: Puzzler on September 12, 2010, 05:01:50 PM
I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm  Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!

They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

I just wanted to get this in here before you spend too much time on researching this case in connection with the Horman case.  Here is the name of the childrens father.  Notice the address matches.  He has a truck driving business.

dot: 1304694
name: UBALDO SANCHEZ
address: 955 S PACIFIC HWY
WOODBURN, OR 97071
phone: (503) 982-7078
email: LISADWRIGHT@COMCAST.NET

http://www.truckdrivingjobsin.com/bycity/Oregon/WOODBURN/UBALDO+SANCHEZ.aspx

Thanks, Lazydog1. Looks like we can take one more thing out of the mix.

I think I'm missing a piece.  Where at that link does it say that the guy is the father of the children?  Did I miss it?   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2010, 11:49:45 PM »

Sass
- who doesn't?  If Terri did have an affair or if she did try to hire the LS to kill Kaine then maybe he doesn't know where Kyron is but he may have information.

Sorry again, doing stuff. I was referring to RS. IMO he was one of Terri's victims that she preyed on. I believe he was naive and TH knew it. As far as him being involved, I don't for one moment believe he has anything to do with it. As far as info? I think if he knew anything, Kyron would be home already. He's just a patsy in TH's web of schemes. JMO

Yes but the MFH plot does pertain to Terri's thought process and he may know things about what Terri was thinking about doing. 

Yes, he could have some valuable info...anything...that could give a good detective a clue.

Also, I don't thing the landscaper is one of Terri's victims - he's a middle-aged man and seems to be living on the edge.  IMO, they're the scene that went bad, the accident that happened, etc.

And, I believe there's a lot more going on between them than just a guy/gal sex thing. 

What was their confrontation about that caused Terri to call the police?  We don't know yet.

The landscaper "could" know any number of things about Terri to tell LE.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2010, 11:59:39 PM »

Sass

Again, IMO I don't believe she is that stupid. She is cold and calculating, and that is precisely why we haven't found Kyron yet. She's planned this for quite a while and she did it with precision. I'm not giving her credit on smarts, but she had a plan and she carried it out. To me that says few to no witnesses except the ones she can keep under control. The people that believe in their heart that SHE is the victim. JMO

How precision could her plan have been if she left herself open to all the questioning we've been doing here for weeks about where she was for 1 1/2 hours or 3 hours (which ever you believe)? 

I'm sort of wondering if it wasn't planned out for quite a while.  I'm wondering if it wasn't a plant put together sort of quickly - alibi for part of the time - not all; sloppy circumstances around day of Kyron's doctor's appointment; just to name a couple.

I think precision would have included making sure she specified to some teacher that she was leaving and left Kyron with that teacher and that she had a concrete alibi for the time spend "driving around with Kitty in the truck". 

I'm wondering if she and Kaine maybe had a bad fight a few days before - or fighting for a few days in a row - and a plan came together quickly.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2010, 12:05:54 AM »

It is really frustrating when you try to research people of Hispanic origin. Not only are there so many common names, but many times, the males use their fathers last name and their mothers last name. Sometimes they use one or the other and sometimes both. I don't know if the LS is legal or not, as it has not been established, but in my line of work I see where many who are here illegally piggy back off of each others social security numbers. I cannot tell you how many times I have run a credit report to find out that 18+ people are all using the same social security number. There is also the possibility that the LS has a green card. I wish we had more information on him. From what I have seen of both his and his brothers business websites, these guys are not stupid and certainly not illiterate or unable to speak English. I have to think that Terri's involvement with the LS would have to be something more than sex. What, I don't know.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »

Totally agree. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2010, 12:07:54 AM »

<snipped>

Thoughts?

Janet

When it is considered that investigators are not backing up Kaine and Desiree's  accusations with arrests ... only emphasizing that Terri or DeDe are not persons of interest ... I think you may be right.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Wasn't there one time when Desiree or Kaine (can't remember if it was one or the other, or both) said that Terri wasn't forthcoming and LE around the same time said that she "was"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.