April 18, 2024, 11:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280241 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2010, 06:08:13 AM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg62

TOM JONES
User ID: 1097115
9/15/2010 1:20 AM

The investigator and the phones;
The investigator that gave the advice to Terri and Dede about getting different phones and staying out of the house to talk about anything that Terri did not want the media or Kaine to know about the hiring of lawyers and the divorce case was Terris investigator, not L.E.
Apparently he was her investigator and giving his client this advice.
P.S. Dede says she has never even seen Rudy sanchez ever.

TOM JONES
User ID: 1089286
9/15/2010 1:45 AM

Dede and the stay over at Terris;
according to Dede, she met Carrol, Terris mom, for the frist time on June 28th, the day that Terri was served the divorce papers.
The first night Dede stayed with Terri was June 30th at the request of Carrol after only knowing Dede for two days, Terri had called three women on the 28th, Dede, Kerry, and Karen. The other two women had jobs and family that kept them from being able to stay with Terri. Dede was the only one Terri called for help that could stay. Dede stayed there with Terri for eight nights.
The phone call Terri made to Dede on the 22nd of June was to ask Dede if she would check on a phone number that Terri was suspicious of being a potential filng of Kaines, but Dede said she didn't check it out and didn't get involved.

TOM JONES
User ID: 1099207
9/15/2010 1:56 AM

According to Dede, she had no contact with Terri from the time of Terris birthday party untill June 22, however, Dede did send Terri a text in May when she was starting up the garden job, she says she never disclosed the location of the garden to Terri in the text, and Terri never responded to the text. No contact.
Dede said she first heard about Kyron on the fifth of June, and posted the facebook comment in the morning, then she texted Terri to offer any help to her if it was needed and never got a responce to that text either.
She says the phone records prove this.

Then how would she know the following-

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.340
Reply #342 on: September 15, 2010, 11:43:47 AM »

“The 40th birthday party;
Dede said the birthday party was a surprise party for Terri put on by Kaine, he Emailed Dede in march asking her if she would help plan and setup the party, she agreed and assisted a woman named Liz plan it out.
Dede said she never saw Rudy at the party and never noticed any video being taken.”

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2010, 06:10:30 AM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1084521
9/15/2010 2:56 AM

What was with that smug look on your face!?
She said she was not feeling smug, but was just nervous, and had been sick all morning from the stress.
She said the reporters were mean natured and really aggresive and rude in their questions, and the huge amount of cameras pointed straight in her face she must have just gave a nervous smile, she says she was so overwhelmed by the whole thing she doesn't even really remember smiling, and she was in noway happy or enjoying the expierence

TOM JONES
User ID: 1099250
9/15/2010 3:10 AM

Micheal Cook;
Dede said she doesn't believe Terri had an affair with MC. She belives they never had sex or even kissed, and that the sexting was actually quite benign.
The sexting didn't start untill after Kaine had her served with the divorce papers, which was when Terri realized Kaine thought she had something to do with Kyrons disappearance and was believing LE instead of her and wanting a divorce.
She said Micheal only took pics and googled the address of the place that Kaine took Kitty, because Terri wanted to know where Kaine was taking her and who he was letting watch her.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:19 AM

The murder for hire;
Dede said to the best of her knowledge that it never happened.
That RS made it up when confronted by LE about the 911 call.
Dede feels that with Kaines large debt and spending habits That a MFH would be dumb. A simple divorce would leave Terri with alamony and child support, having Kaine killed would leave her with unpaid bills, no income, and kids with no father. Any life insurance money would get sucked up by their huge debt according to Dede.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:23 AM

Where is Kyron;
I'm really tired and there is ten more questions I need to type out still,
I'm not ignoring you, I will catch up to your Qs tomorrow, really.
This is getting harder as I get more tired.

This is totally plausable, I have done this myself

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2010, 06:12:19 AM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1084521
9/15/2010 2:56 AM

What was with that smug look on your face!?
She said she was not feeling smug, but was just nervous, and had been sick all morning from the stress.
She said the reporters were mean natured and really aggresive and rude in their questions, and the huge amount of cameras pointed straight in her face she must have just gave a nervous smile, she says she was so overwhelmed by the whole thing she doesn't even really remember smiling, and she was in noway happy or enjoying the expierence.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:10 AM

Micheal Cook;
Dede said she doesn't believe Terri had an affair with MC. She belives they never had sex or even kissed, and that the sexting was actually quite benign.
The sexting didn't start untill after Kaine had her served with the divorce papers, which was when Terri realized Kaine thought she had something to do with Kyrons disappearance and was believing LE instead of her and wanting a divorce.
She said Micheal only took pics and googled the address of the place that Kaine took Kitty, because Terri wanted to know where Kaine was taking her and who he was letting watch her.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:19 AM

The murder for hire;
Dede said to the best of her knowledge that it never happened.
That RS made it up when confronted by LE about the 911 call.
Dede feels that with Kaines large debt and spending habits That a MFH would be dumb. A simple divorce would leave Terri with alamony and child support, having Kaine killed would leave her with unpaid bills, no income, and kids with no father. Any life insurance money would get sucked up by their huge debt according to Dede.

TOM JONES
9/15/2010 3:23 AM

Where is Kyron;
I'm really tired and there is ten more questions I need to type out still,
I'm not ignoring you, I will catch up to your Qs tomorrow, really.
This is getting harder as I get more tired.

Terri already had a copy of the r/o, it was served on her

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: September 16, 2010, 08:11:02 AM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg70

TOM JONES
User ID: 1033340
9/16/2010 3:32 AM

The Artist;
Dede says the guy that she saw drive past her as he left the property while she was trimming the flowers by the main gate, whom she waved to, must have been one of the artists that was dropping off their works that day.
The next day at the big event on the 5th she met him in person and saw his vases, but says she cannot remember his name no matter how hard she has tried, but would remember his face and his works of art.

Was that guy the ONLY person Dede saw drive past her that morning?

-----

This guy (supposedly) speaks for Dede, so does she know "Tom Jones" is online spilling his guts and quoting her every word?

If she knew, would she not selectively choose her words and only speak to him that which could benefit her cause?

IMO
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 16, 2010, 09:03:05 AM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1033340
9/16/2010 3:32 AM

The Artist;
Dede says the guy that she saw drive past her as he left the property while she was trimming the flowers by the main gate, whom she waved to, must have been one of the artists that was dropping off their works that day.
The next day at the big event on the 5th she met him in person and saw his vases, but says she cannot remember his name no matter how hard she has tried, but would remember his face and his works of art.

Maybe Dede with her brilliant mind should ask the monkeys to find this person.  Let's see.  I give the monkeys three seconds and they will figure out who this guy is.  Apparently, Dede hasn't been able to figure out how to find this guy's name for months.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 16, 2010, 09:07:20 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I have a question that is bouncing around in my brain after reading all about yesterdays presser.

Maybe you can give me some insight into it.

If they had ruled out TH's involvement in this case would they state that somehow so the public would back off and she could then speak up and release her High Profile Attorney Mr Houze?

As they said they have closed several doors and are now focusing their efforts where the evidence they have is leading them.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 16, 2010, 09:07:59 AM »

Back in a Jonesr post, he talks about how he put a windshield in for JW in Gresham.  Of course, way back in the beginning of the posts, Jonesr said that he hadn't seen Dede for 10 years.  But in the windshield  post, he says that Dede asked him to put in the windshiled.

The interesting part is the Gresham connection.  Who else is connected with the Gresham area?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 16, 2010, 09:09:09 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I have a question that is bouncing around in my brain after reading all about yesterdays presser.

Maybe you can give me some insight into it.

If they had ruled out TH's involvement in this case would they state that somehow so the public would back off and she could then speak up and release her High Profile Attorney Mr Houze?

As they said they have closed several doors and are now focusing their efforts where the evidence they have is leading them.

He said the focus hasn't changed, so I don't see them backing off of TH
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 16, 2010, 09:41:54 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/25025645/detail.html

Sheriff Reshaping Kyron Horman Investigation
Boy's Parents Say They Were Unaware Of Changes

The Multnomah County sheriff said the investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance will be refocused and handled by a task force.

Sheriff Dan Staton said Wednesday his new team, which could consist of eight to 10 detectives from different law enforcement agencies, will help redirect resources as the investigation narrows its focus. Depending on the need, 15 to 25 detectives have been dedicated to the case since Kyron vanished from his northwest Portland school on June 4.

The changes are set to take place later this week or early next week, he said.

"We're not scaling back. We've closed multiple doors in the investigation," Staton said. "I'm not going to let this fall through the cracks. It would be irresponsible of me to do that."

The search for Kyron and ensuing criminal investigation have cost the sheriff's office $1,044,000, Staton said, and sapped resources from the community.

"We have taken critical hits in all units throughout the agency to support the investigation. And we hit a critical phase," Staton said.

The news conference was scheduled after the Portland Tribune reported that the sheriff spoke about the task force with members of the Portland Business Alliance on Wednesday morning.

Staton said he made the decision to begin refocusing the investigation after a Friday briefing with the district attorney and detectives.

Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, said they are scheduled to meet with investigators later this week but were unaware of any changes when called for comment by a FOX 12 reporter.

Kyron was last seen by his stepmother, Terri Horman, after an early-morning science fair at Skyline School.

Young and Kaine Horman have stated they believe Terri Horman is involved in the disappearance and have pleaded for her to cooperate with investigators, but sheriff's deputies haven't announced any suspects or persons of interest.

Although Staton did not comment about specifics in the case, he said the investigation continues to weigh on his deputies and that people would be surprised by their findings.

"We have a knowledge of things we don’t want to know about. We have a knowledge of things we wish we didn’t," he said.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 16, 2010, 09:45:22 AM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1046928
9/16/2010 4:03 AM

Where is Kyron Terri;
Dede said yes, that she has gone over Terris time line with Terri more than once, and nothing seemed unusual or out of the ordinary to her.

Dede said she doesn't know of anybody at all in the area that had a truck like Kaines.
She said she doesn't remember seeing a truck like Kaines that day or anyother day while she was on the property. She says she is pretty certain of it because there were not many vehicles on the property before the big show on the 5th.

The pedicure was an example of the few times Dede saw Terri outside the gym. The pedicure happened over two years ago.

Dede says that she never talked to Terri form the beginning of the year untill June 22nd. At the birthday party Dede saw Terri in person but there was never a phone conversation.

The attempt at communication in May was a FB message to Terri, but she never responded back to Dede. No phone call.

Dede said on the 28th, the day the divorce papers were served she arrived at the house around 7 to 8 pm, and left around 11pm.
On the morning of the 29th, Terri and Dede met the first investigator and he confirmed the house was bugged, phones tapped, and cars tracked. On the morning of the 30th Dede bought her own phone. She said they only started to talk outside after the 31st.

According to Dede the puppeting and misleading info given to Kaine by LE was done after LE told her that they didn't think she was involved, but if she did not tell them something to implicate Terri, or find Kyron that they would tell Kyrons family that they thought Dede was involved somehow and that the family would go directly to the press.

About Terri responding to Dede for the birthday party. Dede said that Terri never called or gave any kind of thanks after, nothing, nor did she ever get any kind of thanks from Kaine either. No contact.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 16, 2010, 09:48:45 AM »

Where is Kyron;
Terri was seen by Dede crying real tears over all the things listed previously.
As far as Terri setting up Dede with someone from the property, Dede said she didn't know terris acquaintences and highly doubts that is what happened.
According to Dede the people she met at the birthday party she would have easily recognized at the garden property due to the fact there were not many people there working before the 5th. And noone on the 5th either.
Dede says her last work day was June 5th, and her whole reason for being there was to help get the place ready for that day. She said she never worked on the property after.
Dede said she still is a gym member, but has not worked out at the Beaverton gym for years, and has not worked out at her gym since Feb 09

Dede saw all coworkers and owners before and after it was said she left the property and still does not know who said she had left the property according to her.
Dede says she got the internship on the property through her gardening mentor, and never met the owners before the arrangement was made to work on the property.
June 4 morning time line;
8am ate breakfast at home,
8:15 am she left home for the garden and called her father while on the way and talked and drove reaching the property at 8:45.
8:45 she hung up and changed into her gardening gear.
8:50 she knocked on the door of the house hoping she was not too early.
From 8:50 till 9:15 she was in the house talking with the owner.
9:15 to 10:30 she was working with a group of people in the green house nursery area.
She left the property at 4 pm and went home and showered then went to suhi land for dinner at Bridgeport then went back home and stayed there the rest of the night.
Dede is wondering what you mean by "next step".?
She said she has not been told what the next step will be or what will follow. We are not sure what you mean.

Where's Kyron, I hope that has helped answer some of your thoughts.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 16, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »

TOM JONES
User ID: 1060460
9/16/2010 5:12 AM

What Dede has heard about Rudy Sanchez (RS) from Terri ;
She said that neither Terri or herself are convinced RS did something with Kyron but can see possible motive and opprotunity on his part.
According to Dede sometime around last fall Terri told her that Kaine was continuing to pressure her to get more done around the house and property and that Terri was thinking of hiring a landscaper.
Then later at the birthday party in march Terri told her that she had hired a landscaper and that he had assaulted her in a sexual manner. Terri then talked to her about RS trying to contact her afterwards by phone one morning while she was with a friend from the gym eating at a IHOP.
This friend was also at terris birthday party, Terri had told her about RS and what had happened so she took the call for Terri and basically told RS to piss off and to quit calling and leave Terri alone.
According to Dede when she stayed with Terri she told her more about her interaction with RS.
Terri told the investigators about RS and what had happened, they left and investigated RS.
He then later showed up at Terris trying to extort the 10G, which turned out to be the botched sting.
According to Dede they both suspect RSs motive could be that his " machismo" was insulted when Terri rejected his advances and theorize that RS may have taken Kyron as revenge.
Considering his past record with children and his knowledge of the school grounds and operation, he would be comfortable there and if seen would be able to explained his being there rather easily because he had worked there.
They theorize when LE investigated RS infront of his family he came up with the MFH proposal of him by Terri, and then didn't have much choice but to play along with the sting operation set up by LE.
He had to to save his own skin and keep his family, who is now unaccounted for. What happened to them and where is Rudy Sanches?
Hummmmm........

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #512 on: September 16, 2010, 09:53:20 AM »

Thanks Puzzler
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 16, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »

I hate to say this but after all this time the case is beginning to look like HaLeigh 's. All these peripheral people, the LE insisting Kyron is still alive, LE saying no stranger abduction and the last person to see him not speaking. God Bless Kyron and HaLeigh.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: September 16, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

TOM JONES

She said that neither Terri or herself are convinced RS did something with Kyron but can see possible motive and opprotunity on his part.
According to Dede sometime around last fall Terri told her that Kaine was continuing to pressure her to get more done around the house and property and that Terri was thinking of hiring a landscaper.
Then later at the birthday party in march Terri told her that she had hired a landscaper and that he had assaulted her in a sexual manner. Terri then talked to her about RS trying to contact her afterwards by phone one morning while she was with a friend from the gym eating at a IHOP.
This friend was also at terris birthday party, Terri had told her about RS and what had happened so she took the call for Terri and basically told RS to piss off and to quit calling and leave Terri alone.
According to Dede when she stayed with Terri she told her more about her interaction with RS.
Terri told the investigators about RS and what had happened, they left and investigated RS.
He then later showed up at Terris trying to extort the 10G, which turned out to be the botched sting.
According to Dede they both suspect RSs motive could be that his " machismo" was insulted when Terri rejected his advances and theorize that RS may have taken Kyron as revenge.
Considering his past record with children and his knowledge of the school grounds and operation, he would be comfortable there and if seen would be able to explained his being there rather easily because he had worked there.
They theorize when LE investigated RS infront of his family he came up with the MFH proposal of him by Terri, and then didn't have much choice but to play along with the sting operation set up by LE.
He had to to save his own skin and keep his family, who is now unaccounted for. What happened to them and where is Rudy Sanches?
Hummmmm........

Let's not forget that LE has implied or told Kaine that Terri had been sexting the LS the same way she was sexting Michael Cook. 

I'm really wondering if Terri is a split personality - bipolar or whatever they are calling it these days. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #515 on: September 16, 2010, 10:04:01 AM »

Dissociative identity disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. In the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems the name for this diagnosis is multiple personality disorder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 16, 2010, 10:04:26 AM »

Re: "We have a knowledge of things we don’t want to know about. We have a knowledge of things we wish we didn’t," he said.

Could it be that LE found out that one or more of their own is involved with some bad things having to do with children? Not with Kyron, but involved in other things.  Finding out one of their own is involved would certainly be something LE something they wish they didn't know.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2010, 10:05:20 AM »

TOM JONES

Hummmmm........

Let's not forget that LE has implied or told Kaine that Terri had been sexting the LS the same way she was sexting Michael Cook. 

I'm really wondering if Terri is a split personality - bipolar or whatever they are calling it these days. 

Good question. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2010, 10:13:51 AM »

Re: "We have a knowledge of things we don’t want to know about. We have a knowledge of things we wish we didn’t," he said.

Could it be that LE found out that one or more of their own is involved with some bad things having to do with children? Not with Kyron, but involved in other things.  Finding out one of their own is involved would certainly be something LE something they wish they didn't know.

That is what I first thought as well.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: September 16, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »

That is what I first thought as well.

It could also be something that would depress LE and probably LE would think is would surprise us, as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.