April 19, 2024, 05:37:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280270 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: September 16, 2010, 05:49:14 PM »

I am not fully convinced Terri is the mastermind behind this. I don't think she is the one pulling the strings or she thought of this plan. 

I have to admit that I don't either. Really need to have more information then what we have, for me there is several pieces of the puzzle missing. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 16, 2010, 05:53:04 PM »

Raw: Sheriff on Kyron Horman case pt 1

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Raw-Sheriff-on-Kyron-Horman-case-pt-1-103010894.html

Raw: Sheriff on Kyron Horman case pt 2

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Raw-Sheriff-on-Kyron-Horman-case-pt-2-103011144.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 16, 2010, 05:57:22 PM »

I am not fully convinced Terri is the mastermind behind this. I don't think she is the one pulling the strings or she thought of this plan. 

Tracy ... my thoughts are begining to reflect yours.

Could it be that Terri Horman is the first piece of the puzzle involving the disappearance of Kyron but ... she has no clue in regards the the other pieces that are needed for the entire picture to emerge ... the entire picture that is needed to brong Kyron home.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: September 16, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »

Interesting Tracygirl.  What are your thoughts on that.  Do you think everything about Terri is purely COINKYDINK?

I had my hair done at the shop right past THE Albertsons on Beav Hillsdale Hwy on Monday.  It turns out the gal has followed Kyron's case in depth.  She made many interesting comments to me, one of which is how lucky could it be for Terri that she is still not arrested after 3 mos.  I think it's cause she is very clever, had the deed planned so well and hasn't made one statement since the beginning.

She also said to me, then you have to look at KH.  Is he a bit weird or what she said as she raised her eyebrow up!  I still think he had to know much much more than he has said IMO.  We know the sexual life in that home was dysfunctional, right?  Why is he given the grace for his indiscretions to become silent?  I don't know, but he does strike me as an intelligent oddity.  Are there secrets there LE has learned about that put Kyron in a very bad situation? 

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but we have to look at everything in being intelligent Sleuthers, eh?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 16, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »

I disagree.  I believe Terri is the cause.  She may have been mixed up with others but I believe her actions led to Kyron being gone. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: September 16, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »

Interesting Tracygirl.  What are your thoughts on that.  Do you think everything about Terri is purely COINKYDINK?

I had my hair done at the shop right past THE Albertsons on Beav Hillsdale Hwy on Monday.  It turns out the gal has followed Kyron's case in depth.  She made many interesting comments to me, one of which is how lucky could it be for Terri that she is still not arrested after 3 mos.  I think it's cause she is very clever, had the deed planned so well and hasn't made one statement since the beginning.

She also said to me, then you have to look at KH.  Is he a bit weird or what she said as she raised her eyebrow up!  I still think he had to know much much more than he has said IMO.  We know the sexual life in that home was dysfunctional, right?  Why is he given the grace for his indiscretions to become silent?  I don't know, but he does strike me as an intelligent oddity.  Are there secrets there LE has learned about that put Kyron in a very bad situation? 

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but we have to look at everything in being intelligent Sleuthers, eh?

First off we don't really know anything at all about Kaine and Terri's sex life.  All we have heard are rumors.  I cannot and will not believe that LE and the courts would allow Kaine to have custody of Kiara and grant the restraining order if Kaine's lifestyle were so full of indiscretions. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 16, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »

I have to admit that I don't either. Really need to have more information then what we have, for me there is several pieces of the puzzle missing. 

Let me add, I could believe she killed Kyron because she got angry about something as was the case in the dream I had that Kyron forgot his lunch, she killed him at home and buried him. That has happened all before in other cases. But if Kyron is stashed somewhere and there are a lot of people involved and he is being moved from one place to another, she is not the mastermind. I think I am leaning that this was done as an act of revenge brought on by something in someones recent past or recent past actions. However I think there is still a possibility a person from the school took Kyron and Terri is just crazy.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 16, 2010, 06:09:08 PM »

Tracy ... my thoughts are begining to reflect yours.

Could it be that Terri Horman is the first piece of the puzzle involving the disappearance of Kyron but ... she has no clue in regards the the other pieces that are needed for the entire picture to emerge ... the entire picture that is needed to brong Kyron home.

Janet
  Yes, as always there are very interesting thoughts posted here. 

I think what you are saying is LE's investigation has led them to other criminal activity which ties into Kyron's case and who took over, removing him from school.  But I don't think what they've learned has given LE stress, but rather what Kyron was exposed to and what was done with him is beyond the pale and any LE would be stressed to learn about something that horrible.  It is personal with LE now IMO
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 16, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »

First off we don't really know anything at all about Kaine and Terri's sex life.  All we have heard are rumors.  I cannot and will not believe that LE and the courts would allow Kaine to have custody of Kiara and grant the restraining order if Kaine's lifestyle were so full of indiscretions. 

You're probably right Klaas.  It just bowls me over to see how he could live with her and not see anything coming that would alert him.  Was she always nice to Kyron around him?  It could be he didn't know allot about her friends or what she did while he was gone during the day.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 16, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »

I disagree.  I believe Terri is the cause.  She may have been mixed up with others but I believe her actions led to Kyron being gone. 

That was one thing I pulled from yesterday's presser. The talk about narrowed focus led me to believe that they feel they are on the right track with Terri. If she wasn't a suspect there's no way they'd be party to keeping an innocent mother away from her child. I think Terri is full of dirty dealings we know nothing about yet; but LE does.

Another person that's irritating in this case is Tom Jones. I would have said DeDe but I don't know that DeDe is actually the source of his ramblings. If she is, then she is as twisted as Terri IMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: September 16, 2010, 06:29:10 PM »

I disagree.  I believe Terri is the cause.  She may have been mixed up with others but I believe her actions led to Kyron being gone

I agree.  However ... if a network involving safehouses or some aspect of the child sex trade is involved ... Terri may be the first link in the chain of happenings ... a link that was immediately separated from the chain once it function became redundant.

While saying very little in regards to the investigation .... Staton said volumes in yesterday's press conference.  As Rob speculated in the beginning ... the outcome in the Kyron Horman case may be very far reaching.

Janet

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2010, 06:30:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I am confused, can someone help me out ..on the presser by LE.
I have had HLN News pretty much all day, and they never mentioned Kyron once.
Now just 10 mins ago they showed a snip of the presser by LE.
Stating that they " LE " have found things that will surprise most of " us" at this point in the investigation.

I am listening to the presser on Koin right now.
--
Was there two pressers by LE? One yesterday and one today?
  Tia

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 16, 2010, 06:38:28 PM »

Posted on September 15, 2010 at 6:19 PM

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 16, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »

Oprah segment:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-parents-to-go-on-Oprah-missing-portland-102816349.html

Kaine tells Oprah (Terri) 'would change her story daily'

by KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on September 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Updated today at 12:22 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Parents of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman will appeal to viewers of the Oprah Winfrey Show today, more than 13 weeks into his disappearance.

The emotional interview was recorded Wednesday in Chicago and airs at 4 p.m. today on KGW Newschannel 8.

Oprah is in her 25th and last season. She reaches an estimated 21 million viewers a week in the United States and her show is also rebroadcast in 145 countries.

The segment with Kaine and Desiree begins with Oprah asking pointed questions about the boy's disappearance as well as the direct involvement that they believe Kaine's estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman had in what is now a criminal investigation.

Late Wednesday, the Multnomah County Sheriff announced that he was shifting to a task force style investigation and that the case continues to progress. He emphasized, they were not scaling back, but instead a team from multiple jurisdictions would be focused on the Kyron case.

More: Sheriff refocusing Kyron investigation

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young used the worldwide clout of Oprah's media empire to appeal to the public to remember Kyron's face through buttons and bracelets, by any means, to buoy chances for his return.

Kaine also characterized when he first suspected something was amiss with his wife Terri Moulton Horman. It was the day she first flunked a polygraph exam.

"She would change her story daily, if not more than that," Kaine told Oprah. "Every time you talked to her, it was a little bit different about what happened that day."

Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary in NW Portland on June 4, sparking the largest search in Oregon's history. No suspects have been named the case although investigators have clearly focused attention on Terri.

Last Thursday marked the boy's eighth birthday. A fundraiser was held for him over the weekend in Wilsonville and raised $1,500.

Complete coverage: Kyron Horman case
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 06:41:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #594 on: September 16, 2010, 06:42:14 PM »

Thank You Janet,
I was reading off this article posted today - which led me to the vid of LE
That is where my confusion came ... that and I have had HLN news on practically all day - and they had not once mentioned Kyron .. until just a few minutes ago.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20016689-504083.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 16, 2010, 06:42:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I completely forgot about Kaine and Desiree's appearance on the Oprah Show.

Janet

_____

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 16, 2010, 06:56:33 PM »

I think, based on the sherriff's body language and inability to control emotions, that LE highly suspects Kyron is no longer with us.  What puzzles me is Desiree and Kaine...surely they would have been informed.  I think Kyron being stashed by Terri is the best case scenario that Desiree is hanging onto for dear life.  And personally, Desiree and Kaine continuing to finger Terri...though I do understand it...is not helping this case. 

WHY, LE is also pointing the finger at Terri and has from the beginning.  I'm not forgetting the sexting Terri did with Michael Cook or the LS.  I'm not forgetting the MFH plot either.  LE believed it too.  If Terri is so innocent, why isn't she screaming at the top of her lungs to get her daughter back?

Nope, I don't buy it.

Nope, I'm not buying it either........if LE's investigation showed Terri was not involved in Kyron's disappearance, (other than a benign association with the person/s who did) I believe the DA would have offered immunity to Terri in exchange for any/all information about him/her/them.

Terri is at the root of what happened to Kyron, IMO.

Lawyer or no lawyer, if Terri was not involved in Kyron's disappearance, she would be screaming from hilltops everything she knows and the TRUTH!

Accusations of kidnapping a child, and possibly murder would NOT compel me to silence or tell lies if I was innocent of said accusations.

As far as DeDe, and the information Tom Jones is spewing for his cowardly cousin......why should we believe anything DeDe says, or whatever Terri allegedly told her. Terri lies to everyone......why does DeDe think she's any different, special, or a better friend to Terri, and get the truth. She's only fooling herself, or lying because she's involved in whatever happened to Kyron.
DeDe can tell "talks too much Tommy" and the the entire country what supposedly occurred in front of the Grand Jury, it's always gonna be one sided...her version.
Because what happens and what is said is secret. No one at the GJ can come forward and confirm or deny anything DeDe says......that allows her to say anything she wants, be it the truth or NOT. At this point I've seen nothing from her behavior or character that would make me believe one word.

JMO, of course.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 16, 2010, 06:57:49 PM »

I'm very disappointed at the interview.

They gave Kyron's case less time than the shooting at the Discovery channel, something that has already been solved.

They gave more time to the case of the woman who played a "Susan Smith", something that already has been solved.

The only question which had not been asked before in previous interviews, which I'm glad was asked, was about Terri's reaction when they were waiting for Kyron at the bus stop and they were told (in cellphone I assume) that he had been absent all day.

Kaine said he immediately rushed home to drive to the school, so he could not see Terri's face or reaction.

Other than that not much information given out, only the conviction that Terri is not speaking the truth.

All that put aside, it is great that the case is getting national coverage. The longer the case remains on the media, either by evidence or shenanigans, the longer people will be looking out for Kyron.

MOI

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 16, 2010, 07:19:45 PM »

O/T, but...

... it has been said that Kyron's case aired in Oprah because the Washington woman who suffered the acid attack was not coming.

Based on the current news, now we know why.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #599 on: September 16, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »

O/T, but...

... it has been said that Kyron's case aired in Oprah because the Washington woman who suffered the acid attack was not coming.

Based on the current news, now we know why.

I heard that too Itaryl

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.