April 26, 2024, 02:23:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280538 times)
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »

OK, on the topic of the meds, I'm going to play devil's advocate. FM's has an awesome natural food and homeopathy section. Could she (being what seems like a health nut) have been looking into alternative medicines that would more than likely be found at Freddies? That is the first place I go when I need something like that. If the first FM was out, she may have gone to the second one.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2010, 12:11:27 AM »

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

Kyron's cake uncut: 'When he comes home he can have his cake'

Submitted by Susan Harding, KATU Reporter and Anchor
Sunday, September 12th, 6:06 pm

<snipped>

But on this day of celebration it's also a day of pain, with raw emotions - and words for the person who Desirée believes knows where Kyron is.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

There seemed to be a period of time when Desiree and Kaine refained from speaking out but ... in the most recent interviews .... it appears that they are backing away from specifically targeting Terri ... specifically accusing Terri.

Thoughts?

Janet

Their attorney may have told them to tone down the accusations. 

When it is considered that investigators are not backing up Kaine and Desiree's  accusations with arrests ... only emphasizing that Terri or DeDe are not persons of interest ... I think you may be right.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Wasn't there one time when Desiree or Kaine (can't remember if it was one or the other, or both) said that Terri wasn't forthcoming and LE around the same time said that she "was"?

Yes LE said Terri was fully cooperating but then a couple days later said, well not really fully.  She was cooperating in some areas and not in others.  IMO there is no doubt who LE considers a suspect in this case.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2010, 12:22:59 AM »

OK, on the topic of the meds, I'm going to play devil's advocate. FM's has an awesome natural food and homeopathy section. Could she (being what seems like a health nut) have been looking into alternative medicines that would more than likely be found at Freddies? That is the first place I go when I need something like that. If the first FM was out, she may have gone to the second one.

What are the chances that the store would be out of something?  Stores have computer inventory control.

She is not like health nuts that I know.  She's seems to have a lot of sugary treats in the home, which health nuts don't do,
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2010, 12:40:16 AM »

Now that's a thought...you may be right...never would have thought of that one myselfe (we don't have Freddies in my area of the country).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2010, 12:41:50 AM »

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

Kyron's cake uncut: 'When he comes home he can have his cake'

Submitted by Susan Harding, KATU Reporter and Anchor
Sunday, September 12th, 6:06 pm

<snipped>

But on this day of celebration it's also a day of pain, with raw emotions - and words for the person who Desirée believes knows where Kyron is.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

There seemed to be a period of time when Desiree and Kaine refained from speaking out but ... in the most recent interviews .... it appears that they are backing away from specifically targeting Terri ... specifically accusing Terri.

Thoughts?

Janet

Their attorney may have told them to tone down the accusations. 

When it is considered that investigators are not backing up Kaine and Desiree's  accusations with arrests ... only emphasizing that Terri or DeDe are not persons of interest ... I think you may be right.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Wasn't there one time when Desiree or Kaine (can't remember if it was one or the other, or both) said that Terri wasn't forthcoming and LE around the same time said that she "was"?

Yes LE said Terri was fully cooperating but then a couple days later said, well not really fully.  She was cooperating in some areas and not in others.  IMO there is no doubt who LE considers a suspect in this case.

Thanks for that clearification.  No doubt in my mind either as to who LE considers a suspect in the case. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2010, 01:04:58 AM »

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Mrs. Sanchez ....

If she allegedly abducted the children on May 19 and immediately headed for Mexico, she would have been out of the U.S. by June 4.

If LE thinks she is hiding in the U.S., especially in the Portland area, then they would be looking for her with questions regarding Kyron.

If her husband blames Terri for his wife's leaving with his children, then he would have a motive for taking Kyron.

Does anyone know if there are Hispanic students at Skyline? If so, Hispanic adults would blend in with the parents the day of the Science Fair. If not, they would be noticed. If RS is involved, he may have been able to put pressure on a non-Hispanic adult to take Kyron.

RS might have been granted full custody by the courts after his wife disappeared with the children without a month or two of contact with RS.

LE must be going nuts with all the possibilities of what happened, though I sadly believe they have been searching for a body along with any possible clues for a long time.
I found the statistics for Skyline School for 2008, but nothing more up to date...I'll go ahead and post what I found though.

Student Ethnicity (2008)

White                            83%           
Asian/Pacific Islander        9%
Hispanic                         4%
Black                             3%                   
American Indian               1%

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/oregon/portland/skyline-elementary-school/environment/
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2010, 02:01:31 AM »

I found the statistics for Skyline School for 2008, but nothing more up to date...I'll go ahead and post what I found though.

Student Ethnicity (2008)

White                            83%           
Asian/Pacific Islander        9%
Hispanic                         4%
Black                             3%                   
American Indian               1%

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/oregon/portland/skyline-elementary-school/environment/

Thank you. Very interesting stats. A non-white stranger would have been noticed, so if anyone at the school took Kyron, it would be a white man or woman.

Since I don't know all the facts, I am willing to accept Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance; however, too many things do point to Terri.

Tuba at Web Sleuths thinks Tuesday will be a bad day for Terri, and I have my fingers crossed for that. If something does happen, it might not be published.
Post #232
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=10

Some of those astrological posts are beginning to make sense to me! Yikes!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2010, 02:23:34 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QZjOTs-Yv88?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QZjOTs-Yv88?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;amp;border=1</a>

Where are Kaine's eyebrows?  Has anyone else noticed this?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010, 02:35:37 AM »

8-27-2010:

8-29-2010:

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2010, 02:46:44 AM »

Where are Kaine's eyebrows?  Has anyone else noticed this?

Even though I am a brunette, my eyebrows are darkish but transparent, and they became lighter with age. They are somewhat thin and fine. If I don't use eyebrow pencil, it looks like I have no eyebrows. My brothers' eyebrows look like Kaine's, though they were more defined when they were younger; through their 20's.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 02:56:27 AM »

Grey~

You seem to be a night owl like me. Hooty-Hoo!

I've read a bunch at the link you provided.  I'm trying to locate some recent info, as they should have amended their intial conclusions without the correct birth time.

Very interesting read.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2010, 03:16:46 AM »

Grey~

I've read a bunch at the link you provided.  I'm trying to locate some recent info, as they should have amended their intial conclusions without the correct birth time.

Very interesting read.

The two forensic astrology threads for Kyron are interesting. I don't understand most of what is said, but I can get a general idea. For those interested, thread #1 filled and continued to thread #2.

The link I gave is their last page to date, and it has the most current info with the corrected birth time. See Post #226 at the top of the page.

Mainly I follow what Tuba and FifthEssence have to say, though they think Kyron was murdered. Lots of gloom and doom. They keep pointing to Terri as the one who has harmed Kyron.

Tuba is good about saying when things are expected to happen, but things might happen that LE will not release to the public.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2010, 03:38:42 AM »

Grey~

Very interesting read.

The two forensic astrology threads for Kyron are interesting. I don't understand most of what is said, but I can get a general idea. For those interested, thread #1 filled and continued to thread #2.

The link I gave is their last page to date, and it has the most current info with the corrected birth time. See Post #226 at the top of the page.

Mainly I follow what Tuba and FifthEssence have to say, though they think Kyron was murdered. Lots of gloom and doom. They keep pointing to Terri as the one who has harmed Kyron.

Tuba is good about saying when things are expected to happen, but things might happen that LE will not release to the public.

Interesting...I read that same forum, too.  Love Tuba's postings...like you, I don't understand it all, but get the gist of it.

Goodnight all!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2010, 03:49:36 AM »

Goodnight, Puzzler!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2010, 04:03:19 AM »

HOLY lack of hair - even eyebrows -
That almost makes me wonder if Kaine is on Chemo ?

Serious

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 04:05:28 AM »

Has it been determined weither this is RS wife or not?  Conflicting posts on this one.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2010, 04:06:40 AM »

I do know there is an affliction that is a OCD - that when people are under huge stress
they pull out their hair, eyelashes and even eyebrows - over a period of time.
But Damn Kaine is missing not only his brows - the shadow is not showing as if he shaved them.
That it looks like they fell out vs were shaved off ..
He looks like a Chemo patient - sorry if I am wrong.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2010, 04:33:40 AM »

I do know there is an affliction that is a OCD - that when people are under huge stress
they pull out their hair, eyelashes and even eyebrows - over a period of time.
But Damn Kaine is missing not only his brows - the shadow is not showing as if he shaved them.
That it looks like they fell out vs were shaved off ..
He looks like a Chemo patient - sorry if I am wrong.

Kaine is not looking good at all.  Desiree, an emotional wreck, looks much better.
An extremely hard path they are on.  In addition to emotionally and mentally, this has got to be taking a toll on their health.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2010, 04:35:21 AM »

Nocturnal Monkeys,

Have a great night!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2010, 04:47:43 AM »

In every missing child case, known - whatever the outcome - it is 95 % someone that was/is familiar with the child.  The family members, the friends of the family - someone who infiltrated themselves into the family. That found the child a focus.
I made this to put it into prospective - add all who are associated with the 3 core people.
It seems many could be added -
I am not buying it that Terri is singular in Kyron's missing. I am not - WHY because it is now SEPTEMBER and Terri has not been arrested. 

So that leads me to believe she is ? and others are being watched - speculated -
there has not been any warrants issued - or known via the press to date. In June, the lack of information, which usually points to ' nothing known'  offers us that the Horman house was up for grabs by LE, Feds etc. Never has it been said by LE - Knock Knock with a response of  " You can't come In"  by Kaine. However Kaine was not in possession of his house for 11 days. Terri and Dede were. What they did ( Terri Dede ) together for those 11 days? Play cards, talk amongst themselves in the woods - use the internet to find the biggest crim atty known in the area? use their red heads to conquer landscapers ?
Two dainty girls left to fight the Boogie Man. Who was going to do what to them? ( the house under mass LE surveillance) - As Dede said Terri was scared for her life, I needed to protect her. WELL if that were the case going back into my mind of psycho thrillers in the 80's ... YOU Get out. You don't sleep in the house. You make your CAR a tent. You drive it to the nearest police station and you camp out. Going back to basics.
If your scared for your life, knowing every LE agency is watching you - HOW scared can you really be? Or are you scared that LE is watching You?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.