April 23, 2024, 05:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280395 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: September 16, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »

I wish at the presser it was made clear if us sluethers would be surprised or if the public in general would be surprised because I am not sure what could have happened to Kyron that we all haven't unfortunately thought about.

I think that this encompasses more than just the Kyron Horman case...that is my gut feeling...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #621 on: September 16, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/amber-alerts-in-national/kyron-horman-latest-terri-horman-sent-emails-to-source-said-kyron-acted-strange-before-he-vanished

snipped:
Terri Horman sent a series of emails to an undisclosed recipient. The receiver of the emails has since handed them over to KATU news. KATU published parts of the emails on their website.
In one of the emails, Terri Horman references Kyron’s behavior before his disappearance on June 4, 2010. She also indicates that a man may have abducted him.
Terri Horman wrote in an email, speaking of Kyron’s behavior before he disappeared, “The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

Sounds to me that maybe Terri was slipping Kyron Mickeys into his Juice Boxes, Seeing how the dosage was to work, not to kill him, but enough to make him go to sleep, or render him quiet

In another email, Terri Horman refers to the day Kyron went missing. This email was written on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
----
Is this Terri's accomplice woven in to the email as a " Catch me if you can" hint .. Like everyone has said about Casey Anthony ..she talks in riddles, yet woven in, is some spectacles of truth .. Notice she is angry in her email, Yet never expresses any concern for
" Kyron "   How would she know who was on the Chaperone list?
Isn't it asked prior to a school event for parents to volunteer? and then once the body count of parents is sufficient it's not brought up again. It's another check offed the list as done.
If a " parent" is participating such as supplying table or chairs etc.. then they are Thanked after the event ? Not told to all the parents/student body before the event ( Unless the parents are on a committee of sorts, who would know, what parents were involved prior to the event)... 
List of Chaparones? Would that have been on a program? Handed to Parents at the door? Since she didn't stay or find it necessary to stay for the fair ..why would it be a mention of hers? " A mysterious Man" and if he was that HINKY why did she not stop and question a Skyline Staff member... WHO Is that Man?? Or even walk up to him and introduce herself as Mrs. Horman, and have a chat with him to figure out what his placement was that day ?
since she prides herself on being a Teacher, and so involved with Kyron's school?
 How could she had figured that out " He was a chaparone in the first place ? "
Did he have blinking light on his forehead that said " I am a Chaparone? "  Or was he just a Dad that offered interest in the Fair itself and walked with his Daughter and possibly another little girl and Kyron ...??
And she picked him out of a crowd, making again another false statement to remove attention from herself that day? So many questions, too little answers. But these are apparently the only " words/accounts" that have ever been said "typed" from Terri.. made known.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: September 16, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »

Hello Everyone...always here...just don't always comment because I like to let things sink in...

And I like to stir the pot...

Terri is not brilliant...she is an idiot...who commits a murder or kidnapping and then sexts someone????  Talk about drawing attention to yourself...so if this idiot has been able to outwit the LE...which she has done if she is guilty because LE has not even listed her as a suspect...well then I am DOC HOLIDAY!  HAHAHA...seriously...Terri seemed like a nice solution in the beginning...the problem is LE has not been able to cross their T's with the lines that show Terri is guilty...it doesn't fit...they have been trying really hard and still...NADA...so let's look at it again from the beginning...Terri fails a polygraph...no..not the whole polygraph...but some of it that shows deception...we don't even know what she was deceptive about...could have been that she was having an affair and at that time did not want to admit it...or she did try to set up the MFH plot...the point is...we don't know what she was deceptive on with the polygraph...we just know she was deceptive.  Then Kaine comes out with a statement stating they do not want the press involved.  Then Sanchez the gardner gets mixed into the plot...No, he is not your everyday gardner...he has been sollicited for murder by Terri to murder her husband, Kaine...the problem is...the sting is a bust...wow...that balloon crashed...Terri calls 911 because here is some fruitcake who is either telling the truth or lying...bottom line...it didn't pan out for LE....Then Kaine leaves, takes the daughter, files a restraining order...yes...that would be enough to freak me out and lawyer up...because I had been talking to the police...taking the poly's...heck Terri took two...seems cooperative...she just was not singing the tune they wanted to hear.  Then the criminal mastermind starts sexting Michael...seems pretty deviant...but not to me...seems like a stupid move that drew even more attention to her...sometimes people react to stress in very unpredictable manners.  I think Terri had just had her life stripped from her...doesn't surprise me that she tried to reach out and touch someone....hahahahaha...then we have the constant barrage from Desiree restating things and kind of fudging the facts a little bit...but hey...I don't blame her because I would wish with my whole heart that the stepmom took him...because maybe...just maybe she has not killed him and is just hiding him.  And oddly Tony has disappeared from Desiree's side...and there is always Kaine...looking at Desiree and agreeing...it is odd...I have never seen a step-parent just so suddenly step aside...makes me wonder.  And there is no motive for Terri to kill Kyron...none...she dropped him off at school....we have never heard from Desiree or Kaine that she ever hurt Kyron....but...let us jump to murder.  Yes, looking at Terri...I suppose she looks like a person that could kill...sure she is odd and unlikeable...doesn't mean she killed anyone...I don't know if she is or is not suffering behind closed doors...who looks normal in the public eye.  To me...seems like something happened at the school...everyone should have been questioned that was attending that science fair...everyone...and not just sent questionaires...because Kyron leaving the school in a garbage bag in the hands of a scumbag that works at the school...would be a lot less noticeable than Terri sneaking Kyron out with a sick toddler in tow...just my two free cents!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #623 on: September 16, 2010, 08:52:42 PM »

I wish at the presser it was made clear if us sluethers would be surprised or if the public in general would be surprised because I am not sure what could have happened to Kyron that we all haven't unfortunately thought about.

I think that this encompasses more than just the Kyron Horman case...that is my gut feeling...
Unfortunately, I have to agree. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: September 16, 2010, 08:58:11 PM »

Reading the posts...especially Puzzler's I think the that what is going to make us think is the botched sting.  I think LE took the words of Rudy Sanchez and ran with it...not realizing the consequences of their actions...the public focus on Terri, which seemed to change the course of the police investigation.  I think when this happened, other information was overlooked.  If Rudy Sanchez was lying...well those are huge implications...who would lie when the life of a little boy is on the line, what did he stand to gain from this?  A sting was set up based on Hearsay, obviously, because Terri was never arrested for the MFH plot...that is horrible police work, at best.  However, he would raise a lot of red flags if he just showed up at the school...So...

I have always been on the fence in regards to Terri's guilt.  Looking at her days of body building, I see that she can be highly focused on a goal, but the timeline and how everything would have to go perfectly seems implausible to me.  You can not predict what others will or will not remember in a public place...think of all that could have gone wrong if she had abducted him from school...all it would have taken is someone looking out the window and seeing Kyron getting into the truck.  But the same could hold true for someone else taking Kyron from the school...unless Kyron was lured into an unattended place within the school, hurt there and his body disposed of in a trash bag at lunch time...would just look like someone taking out the trash...I don't know.

I think what we are going to be shocked about is that this incident occurred in the school and LE was led astray by false testimony.  Kyron disappeared in the school...everyone in that school should have been the focus...NOT JUST TERRI!

By the way...I am not a Terri supporter...I would just like to see some evidence before I put someone in the hangman's noose.

There was such a huge gap in time that day before anyone realized he was gone.  She may have had him nearby, waiting to see if there would be a call from the school.  Would she get away with it?  Around 1pm (I don't know the exact time) she feels safe enough to hand him over to another person.  She goes home and posts her pictures, laying the ground work for when Kaine returns.  JMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 16, 2010, 09:10:06 PM »

Hello Everyone...always here...just don't always comment because I like to let things sink in...

Terri is not brilliant...she is an idiot...who commits a murder or kidnapping and then sexts someone????  Talk about drawing attention to yourself...so if this idiot has been able to outwit the LE...which she has done if she is guilty because LE has not even listed her as a suspect...well then I am DOC HOLIDAY!  HAHAHA...seriously...Terri seemed like a nice solution in the beginning...the problem is LE has not been able to cross their T's with the lines that show Terri is guilty...it doesn't fit...they have been trying really hard and still...NADA...so let's look at it again from the beginning...Terri fails a polygraph...no..not the whole polygraph...but some of it that shows deception...we don't even know what she was deceptive about...could have been that she was having an affair and at that time did not want to admit it...or she did try to set up the MFH plot...the point is...we don't know what she was deceptive on with the polygraph...we just know she was deceptive.  Then Kaine comes out with a statement stating they do not want the press involved.  Then Sanchez the gardner gets mixed into the plot...No, he is not your everyday gardner...he has been sollicited for murder by Terri to murder her husband, Kaine...the problem is...the sting is a bust...wow...that balloon crashed...Terri calls 911 because here is some fruitcake who is either telling the truth or lying...bottom line...it didn't pan out for LE....Then Kaine leaves, takes the daughter, files a restraining order...yes...that would be enough to freak me out and lawyer up...because I had been talking to the police...taking the poly's...heck Terri took two...seems cooperative...she just was not singing the tune they wanted to hear.  Then the criminal mastermind starts sexting Michael...seems pretty deviant...but not to me...seems like a stupid move that drew even more attention to her...sometimes people react to stress in very unpredictable manners.  I think Terri had just had her life stripped from her...doesn't surprise me that she tried to reach out and touch someone....hahahahaha...then we have the constant barrage from Desiree restating things and kind of fudging the facts a little bit...but hey...I don't blame her because I would wish with my whole heart that the stepmom took him...because maybe...just maybe she has not killed him and is just hiding him.  And oddly Tony has disappeared from Desiree's side...and there is always Kaine...looking at Desiree and agreeing...it is odd...I have never seen a step-parent just so suddenly step aside...makes me wonder.  And there is no motive for Terri to kill Kyron...none...she dropped him off at school....we have never heard from Desiree or Kaine that she ever hurt Kyron....but...let us jump to murder.  Yes, looking at Terri...I suppose she looks like a person that could kill...sure she is odd and unlikeable...doesn't mean she killed anyone...I don't know if she is or is not suffering behind closed doors...who looks normal in the public eye.  To me...seems like something happened at the school...everyone should have been questioned that was attending that science fair...everyone...and not just sent questionaires...because Kyron leaving the school in a garbage bag in the hands of a scumbag that works at the school...would be a lot less noticeable than Terri sneaking Kyron out with a sick toddler in tow...just my two free cents!!!

The problem with this line of thinking is that LE made it very clear that the students had nothing to be afraid of at the school, that the children were safe.

There was no motive for Casey to kill Caylee, no motive for Melissa to kill Sandra, etc etc.  - no motive we are aware of unless LE knows of a motive and that is what is upsetting to them.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: September 16, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »

As others have said, if I were accused of a horrible crime and had my child taken away from me, and I were innocent, I would be screaming from the rooftops until I got my child back.  Kyron is missing and it seems she has only thought of herself this whole time. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 16, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »

O/T

It is being reported that Beth Holloway and Peter DeVries have been arrested or detained in Peru.  They went to talk to Joran 

My guess is they have been released now but no word yet.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: September 16, 2010, 09:11:21 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg70

TOM JONES
User ID: 1060460
9/16/2010 5:12 AM

What Dede has heard about Rudy Sanchez (RS) from Terri ;
She said that neither Terri or herself are convinced RS did something with Kyron but can see possible motive and opprotunity on his part.
According to Dede sometime around last fall Terri told her that Kaine was continuing to pressure her to get more done around the house and property and that Terri was thinking of hiring a landscaper.
Then later at the birthday party in march Terri told her that she had hired a landscaper and that he had assaulted her in a sexual manner. Terri then talked to her about RS trying to contact her afterwards by phone one morning while she was with a friend from the gym eating at a IHOP.
This friend was also at terris birthday party, Terri had told her about RS and what had happened so she took the call for Terri and basically told RS to piss off and to quit calling and leave Terri alone.
According to Dede when she stayed with Terri she told her more about her interaction with RS.
Terri told the investigators about RS and what had happened, they left and investigated RS.
He then later showed up at Terris trying to extort the 10G, which turned out to be the botched sting.
According to Dede they both suspect RSs motive could be that his " machismo" was insulted when Terri rejected his advances and theorize that RS may have taken Kyron as revenge.
Considering his past record with children and his knowledge of the school grounds and operation, he would be comfortable there and if seen would be able to explained his being there rather easily because he had worked there.
They theorize when LE investigated RS infront of his family he came up with the MFH proposal of him by Terri, and then didn't have much choice but to play along with the sting operation set up by LE.
He had to to save his own skin and keep his family, who is now unaccounted for. What happened to them and where is Rudy Sanches?
Hummmmm........

Is this saying that RS and/or his family are 'missing'??  I know the source is questionable but have we heard anything stating something similar?  I would assume (HOPE) that LE has close tabs on RS AND his family just in case...

there is speculation that his wife and 2 kids are missing, it is in the rudy sanchez murder for hire thread, also on blinkoncrime comment sections

WOWSERS, and thanks for that Sacky.  Is he the one who was arrested and taken down to Sheridan?  Do you know if he is still there?  His arrest and transfer was just so timely with Kyron's case.   It could have nothing to do with Kyron's case, but I wonder if he is involved with the Mexican Mafia or their gang?  They are heartless and quite a force at least here in the Portland area.  I think Terri knew some real 'bad boys' !!!

you can read the story of the sanchez sanchez's on blink and there is a missing poster posted on the first page of this thread we are in now.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: September 16, 2010, 09:15:15 PM »

Hey Monkeys! Been taking some time to relax and recoup.

In the beginning, I have to admit I was on the fence regarding Terri. Then I started to remember my mother telling me that our words mean doo doo, it's our actions that are proof of ourselves and our inner feelings of who we are as people. I am absolutely guilty of hoof in mouth disease, but I hope that I am strong enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Terri has proved from her actions, time and time again, why she is suspect in this case. Mentioned many times, her MFH plot, the sexting with MC, and let's not forget her irrational comments days within Kyron was missing. Worrying about her hair color, walking out on one of the lie detector sessions, using bat phones, not fighting for Kiara, etc. Her actions speak for themselves. Does this sound normal or even rational for a person that has raised a child for 7 years?

Desiree said publicly that it was difficult for her to wake up in the morning and remember to eat, put her makeup on, etc. Her actions show a grieving mother.

Terri put herself in this position by her actions. I just pray that when this is all done that we find Kyron alive.  an angelic monkey 

I posted this on katu when people were bashing desiree, it speaks that if anyone, even the maid, had acted like this we would have to suspect them in this case. Also I am attatching it to sassi’s post cause I wanted to bump it up also.

If desiree had:
Shown no emotion at the first press conference, we would wonder about her. If desiree had: Never once said I miss kyron, we would be suspect If desiree had: Failed two and walked out of one polygraph, we would be suspiscious. If desiree was sexting and sending naked pics of herself to someone she hardly knows, not long after her sons disapearance, even though she was married, we would think, wow she doesn’t even care? She must have a sexual problem, who is like that when their child is missing? But desiree young did none of these things. Instead she has shown the world she puts the welfare of kyron above all else.

Part2) if desiree had:
If an old aquaintance of desirees came forward and said, oh wow couple months ago she asked me if I would kill kaine, I never thought she might be serious! We would think, wow its possible, what kind of mother is this? If desiree had: said, oh kyron was having like mini seizures, sometimes he would just wander off, and then explained how she last left him walking down a hall with no adult around an hour before school started, we would think, hmmm alibi or neglect, you choose. But desiree young did none of these things. Instead she has shown the world she puts the welfare of kyron above all else.

Pt3) if desiree had:
If she and her friend boasted about talking outside so le couldn’t hear them, we would be suspiscious indeed. If her friend got a lawyer and didn’t speak to the grand jury without immunity, wow suspiscious? yep
If desiree had: asked/allowed her new boyfriend to break a sealed restraining order, by photographing it, thus revealing her spouses address, we would wonder if she was still interested in offing her spouse. But desiree young did none of these things. Instead she has shown the world she puts the welfare of kyron above all else

Pt4)if desiree had:
If desiree had: hired (and boasted about it) a very expensive criminal attorney, we would pretty much agree that she was acting guilty.
If desiree’s friends were found to have bought her untracable cell phones, we would think, gees what is next?this chick is going to jail, soon I hope. If desiree had started a forum and complained non stop about fundraisers we would think she was a heartless criminal. But desiree young did none of these things. Instead she has shown the world she puts the welfare of kyron above all else

Pt 5 if desiree If she was withholding information, whether it is related to the disappearance of this child or not, thereby impeding the investigation, We would be so frustrated and revulsed that she would put her own welfare above that of her childIf desiree young had only done a few of these things we would be pretty suspiscious.. If she did all of them, we would be pretty sure she was guilty. But desiree young did none of these things. Instead she has shown the world she puts the welfare of kyron above all else. is it any wonder people suspect th?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2010, 09:21:50 PM »

I don't know what to think about Terri, She has been the Pink Elephant, forgive the expression, of this entire case since .. the second week of June. ( by the public) She is felt with sympathy, hatred, on the fence, or Innocent/Guilty? 

I think the complexity and emotions surrounding Kyron is what makes this so difficult.
Because " Kyron" has not changed what so ever - He is a innocent little boy missing.
That is the only Fact any of us know for sure.

Human Nature wants " someone held responsible, accountable" and on the flip side would it not be " Human Nature" if you were innocent you would Tell the World .. I didn't harm my child, Kyron ! And you would make a pleading for his safe return ? at one point?
There has to be another entangled web within Terri ( besides MFH ) that she lawyered up with a Criminal Atty. Right Away. Because the LS who came to greet her that day at her house/with the undercover officer..she did the exact opposite of what LE was hoping for. She called 911. The restraining orders that were issued instantly against her .. they LE had to have credible knowledge that she was capable of causing Harm to Kaine / Kiara in order for those restraining orders to be issued immediately as they were.
I don't know about Oregon, but in Michigan. its a process to gain a restraining order. Was to be that one could gain a RO easily, yet too many ppl were creating false claims against anyone and everyone/abusing the system ..that it is now a lengthy court process. 
Unless " You have immediate Proof, and are represented by LE or other " is an order issued overnight.  IF she is being set up or hung out to dry - would her Atty not make a public statement on her behalf ? She has not been charged with anything so I guess her attorney making a statement would be moot. He is obviously not a Bozo.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: September 16, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »

Reading the posts...especially Puzzler's I think the that what is going to make us think is the botched sting.  I think LE took the words of Rudy Sanchez and ran with it...not realizing the consequences of their actions...the public focus on Terri, which seemed to change the course of the police investigation.  I think when this happened, other information was overlooked.  If Rudy Sanchez was lying...well those are huge implications...who would lie when the life of a little boy is on the line, what did he stand to gain from this?  A sting was set up based on Hearsay, obviously, because Terri was never arrested for the MFH plot...that is horrible police work, at best.  However, he would raise a lot of red flags if he just showed up at the school...So...

I have always been on the fence in regards to Terri's guilt.  Looking at her days of body building, I see that she can be highly focused on a goal, but the timeline and how everything would have to go perfectly seems implausible to me.  You can not predict what others will or will not remember in a public place...think of all that could have gone wrong if she had abducted him from school...all it would have taken is someone looking out the window and seeing Kyron getting into the truck.  But the same could hold true for someone else taking Kyron from the school...unless Kyron was lured into an unattended place within the school, hurt there and his body disposed of in a trash bag at lunch time...would just look like someone taking out the trash...I don't know.

I think what we are going to be shocked about is that this incident occurred in the school and LE was led astray by false testimony.  Kyron disappeared in the school...everyone in that school should have been the focus...NOT JUST TERRI!

By the way...I am not a Terri supporter...I would just like to see some evidence before I put someone in the hangman's noose.

There was such a huge gap in time that day before anyone realized he was gone.  She may have had him nearby, waiting to see if there would be a call from the school.  Would she get away with it?  Around 1pm (I don't know the exact time) she feels safe enough to hand him over to another person.  She goes home and posts her pictures, laying the ground work for when Kaine returns.  JMO.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #632 on: September 16, 2010, 09:27:40 PM »

O/T

It is being reported that Beth Holloway and Peter DeVries have been arrested or detained in Peru.  They went to talk to Joran 

My guess is they have been released now but no word yet.

BooYAHI hope before she was detained, she was able to kick his shins in !

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: September 16, 2010, 09:29:28 PM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

if we are going to start going into terri's supposed guilt/innocence you could start with page one, thread one. most people have already had this conversation a hundred times. if you read what has already been discussed and then come and post about it, that is fine, but i suggest you do what i had to do, read read read, see what has already been eliminated on the forum. and btw there is a speculation and theory thread now. 

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: September 16, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »

hope that didnt come out way rude, its just that we were getting into locations of searches, new accomplices, press conf by le that we havent had in months, im just saying, please dont take it the wrong way

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 16, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't believe Kyron is alive.  If LE know things they wish they didn't, and feel they are closing in, and are confident that a prosecution will take place, then WHY would they say publicly announce this in a press conference, if they believe that a dangerous, desperate perp is "out there" somewhere holding a live Kyron?

To do so would be to recklessly endanger Kyron's life ... IF he were alive.  No, I don't think this is the case.

I believe LE is focusing on Terri, and I believe they are on the right track.

Studying her Facebook, the way she presents herself to the world online and in person, her choice of photos and captions to share with others, her history, and her reported behavior and acts shortly before and since Kyron went missing, I have to say that to me, Kyron's disappearance seems to have been at Terri's instigation, and most likely at her hand. 

Could she have involved a second adult, someone she had control over?  It's possible.  But I'm leaning toward her acting alone, or if someone else was involved, they may not have understood the full nature of the plan.  Terri appears to me to have the personality traits that could cause her to plan and carry out not merely an abduction, but a more heinous crime against a child.  She seems to have had means and opportunity -- all that is missing is a clear motive.  And I'm thinking LE may have a lot more information on that subject than we are privy to at present.

The fact that her attorney had "no comment" for the national platform of the Oprah show (NONE; not even "She hopes Kyron comes home soon" or "She looks forward to the day she can speak out to clear her name")... and the fact that she has not taken any action whatsoever to clear her name so that she might see her baby girl again... the fact that she has locked herself in silence, and is protecting herself at all costs -- even it if means turning her back on her own child! --  these considerations speak volumes to me, and in my mind they implicate her strongly.

A few particular things that have been reported are especially suspicious IMO.  Like Terri's email, in which she claims Kyron was acting strange in the two weeks prior to his "disappearance."  Like Desiree's comments concerning Terri having at some point lied about Kyron being stung by a bee, given that Kyron is allegedly allergic to bees -- there is something to that incident, IMO.  And although it is unsubstantiated, another thing that really makes me sit up and take notice is the report that Kyron had told someone that his step-mother was DEAD.  Dead?  Very hinky stuff, IMO.  Add to all this the report that she packed James off to Roseburg to live while Kaine was away on business, and then made sure all her gym friends believed that it was Kaine who banished her son from the home... and her femme fatale involvement with RS and MC... and well, to me it looks like she must be the culprit here.

If it was NOT Terri, then the only other reason I can think of that she is remaining silent, allowing her child to be removed from her arms, and looking so guilty, would be that she had been involved in something dark and p'd off the wrong person or persons, who then took revenge on her by targeting Kyron.... but that doesn't make much sense to me; it would be obvious to even the most stupid of criminals that her darling Kiara would have made a more effective target, not "I don't even ask any more" Kyron... So this alternate theory is not a very plausible one, either.

I do think LE knows what they are doing.  And I'm hoping that we will all know soon, too.  However, IMO we may be very saddened, shocked and upset by the truth when it does come to light.

Let us hope that I'm wrong.  Kyron is such a cool little guy!   Sad

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 16, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »

DeenieMonchichi, GMTA, eh?

Sacky, wow.  That was truly awesome.  Kudos.

Praying that Kyron is found soon, and that the person or persons responsible for harming him will be brought to swift and thorough justice.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: September 16, 2010, 10:06:39 PM »

O/T, but...

... it has been said that Kyron's case aired in Oprah because the Washington woman who suffered the acid attack was not coming.

Based on the current news, now we know why.

Yes, OMG - she did it to herself, it was a hoax.  Unbelievable!

that is absolutely shocking.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: September 16, 2010, 10:10:42 PM »

so, a poster over at IS stated that they were watching JVM and it was said that the sexting of ALL adults was about to be released?

anyone hear about that?

The poster did not follow up before the thread was closed for the night.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: September 16, 2010, 10:12:42 PM »

just a couple of items i found, while looking at the Port of Portland,
that the sheriff said was part of the new task force, for kyron

the port has tenants, rivergate is industrial,cascade station is like
a mini mall, not sure if any of these tenants, has anything to do with
kyron,it would take a lot of sleuthing to see if any have anything to
with SO,or C.porn,ect,for the most part, seems like a typical,river to
ocean port,marine,air, freight,and air freight

Port of Portland
http://www.portofportland.com/Prp_Prtfl.aspx

then i started looking at the fbi, found this pg, just shows what can
happen if there is a chat room for a site, and on the WOW site yet

Portland Woman Arrested in Child Pornography Case
FBI agents and members of the FBI's Innocent Images Task Force arrested Sallie Lawson Fifield, age 49, at her northwest Portland residence in the early morning hours of Wednesday, March 3. The arrest warrant, issued in the Western District of Tennessee, is based on a criminal complaint filed by an FBI agent in Memphis. The complaint charges Fifield with one count of enticement and one count of transfer of obscene material. The victim is a boy living in western Tennessee.

According to the complaint, Fifeld met the boy while playing "World of Warcraft," an online, multi-player game, in July 2009. Since that time, the complaint alleges, the online chats became sexual and involved both Fifield and the boy sending sexual pictures of themselves to each other.

Fifield made an initial appearance before a federal magistrate today at the U.S. District Courthouse in Portland. She was released pending another hearing on March 17. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory R. Nyhus is managing the Oregon portion of this prosecution. A complaint is only an allegation of criminal behavior, and every defendant should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

http://portland.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel10/pd030310a.htm

http://portland.fbi.gov/press.htm

i wish them the best in this endeavor
Department of Justice Releases First National Strategy to Combat Child Exploitation
U.S. Marshals Service to Launch Nationwide Operation Targeting Top 500 Most Dangerous, Non-Compliant Sex Offenders

http://portland.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel10/pd080210.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.