April 16, 2024, 04:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280032 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 16, 2010, 10:35:29 PM »

LE has said that Kyron did not make it to his classroom and that the last person to see him was TH.

Therefore, he was not in the classroom to be in the group division. 

If there was a male chaperone and he was seen with Kyron, how can that be when the last person to see him was TH?

Why would Kaine and Desiree focus on TH?  They want their child, so to focus on TH and if she's not involved, what kind of crazy is that?  sorry, I don't buy that they are focused on TH and who cares if it really is not her?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 16, 2010, 10:38:17 PM »

And look at all the info monkeys have found with such little info and access to things such as phone records, interviewing witnesses and cell phone records.  Who can even begin to imagine what LE has found.

TH's downfall is that she thinks that she is soooo smart and that she is a liar that doesn't realize that people can add up her lies.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #642 on: September 16, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »

DeenieMonchichi, GMTA, eh?

Sacky, wow.  That was truly awesome.  Kudos.

Praying that Kyron is found soon, and that the person or persons responsible for harming him will be brought to swift and thorough justice.
DESI   ~ thank U and I agree with your post above.
I want to believe Kyron is Alive. No matter what, he is alive in our Hearts.
He forever will be " Kyron" 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: September 16, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »

just so you guys know, in case you run across this
a body was found in dallas oregon,........NOT KYRON........NOT KYRON......

run across this
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Body-found-in-field-near-Dallas-Ore-103079524.html
more
http://www.kptv.com/news/25041886/detail.html
prob this guy
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/polk_county_authorities_seek_h.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: September 16, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »

LE has said that Kyron did not make it to his classroom and that the last person to see him was TH.

Therefore, he was not in the classroom to be in the group division. 

If there was a male chaperone and he was seen with Kyron, how can that be when the last person to see him was TH?

Why would Kaine and Desiree focus on TH?  They want their child, so to focus on TH and if she's not involved, what kind of crazy is that?  sorry, I don't buy that they are focused on TH and who cares if it really is not her?

Also, there were supposedly two girls w/male chaperone and Kyron.  Who would these two girls have been, and wouldn't they have been questioned?  It seems to me that if Kyron had been seen with this male chaperone and two girls, then they would have more than one witness.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 16, 2010, 10:47:29 PM »

Hello Everyone...always here...just don't always comment because I like to let things sink in...

And I like to stir the pot...

Terri is not brilliant...she is an idiot...who commits a murder or kidnapping and then sexts someone????  Talk about drawing attention to yourself...so if this idiot has been able to outwit the LE...which she has done if she is guilty because LE has not even listed her as a suspect...well then I am DOC HOLIDAY!  HAHAHA...seriously...Terri seemed like a nice solution in the beginning...the problem is LE has not been able to cross their T's with the lines that show Terri is guilty...it doesn't fit...they have been trying really hard and still...NADA...so let's look at it again from the beginning...Terri fails a polygraph...no..not the whole polygraph...but some of it that shows deception...we don't even know what she was deceptive about...could have been that she was having an affair and at that time did not want to admit it...or she did try to set up the MFH plot...the point is...we don't know what she was deceptive on with the polygraph...we just know she was deceptive.  Then Kaine comes out with a statement stating they do not want the press involved.  Then Sanchez the gardner gets mixed into the plot...No, he is not your everyday gardner...he has been sollicited for murder by Terri to murder her husband, Kaine...the problem is...the sting is a bust...wow...that balloon crashed...Terri calls 911 because here is some fruitcake who is either telling the truth or lying...bottom line...it didn't pan out for LE....Then Kaine leaves, takes the daughter, files a restraining order...yes...that would be enough to freak me out and lawyer up...because I had been talking to the police...taking the poly's...heck Terri took two...seems cooperative...she just was not singing the tune they wanted to hear.  Then the criminal mastermind starts sexting Michael...seems pretty deviant...but not to me...seems like a stupid move that drew even more attention to her...sometimes people react to stress in very unpredictable manners.  I think Terri had just had her life stripped from her...doesn't surprise me that she tried to reach out and touch someone....hahahahaha...then we have the constant barrage from Desiree restating things and kind of fudging the facts a little bit...but hey...I don't blame her because I would wish with my whole heart that the stepmom took him...because maybe...just maybe she has not killed him and is just hiding him.  And oddly Tony has disappeared from Desiree's side...and there is always Kaine...looking at Desiree and agreeing...it is odd...I have never seen a step-parent just so suddenly step aside...makes me wonder.  And there is no motive for Terri to kill Kyron...none...she dropped him off at school....we have never heard from Desiree or Kaine that she ever hurt Kyron....but...let us jump to murder.  Yes, looking at Terri...I suppose she looks like a person that could kill...sure she is odd and unlikeable...doesn't mean she killed anyone...I don't know if she is or is not suffering behind closed doors...who looks normal in the public eye.  To me...seems like something happened at the school...everyone should have been questioned that was attending that science fair...everyone...and not just sent questionaires...because Kyron leaving the school in a garbage bag in the hands of a scumbag that works at the school...would be a lot less noticeable than Terri sneaking Kyron out with a sick toddler in tow...just my two free cents!!!

"Why" would any parent "not" want the press involved when their child has gone missing.  I have never been able to wrap my head around this part.

Also, I've ofter wondered if Kyron left the school area concealed in something; he was small engouh for that to happen and lightweight enough to be moved that way.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #646 on: September 16, 2010, 10:52:04 PM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

if we are going to start going into terri's supposed guilt/innocence you could start with page one, thread one. most people have already had this conversation a hundred times. if you read what has already been discussed and then come and post about it, that is fine, but i suggest you do what i had to do, read read read, see what has already been eliminated on the forum. and btw there is a speculation and theory thread now. 

Where did this come from? For your information I have been here since the first post on this thread. I read every post til they got so dang stupid I skipped over about 50 pages of Speculations and theories. What I posted that you quoted above was about all the chit-chat and oohing and awing and discussing how much everyone loved each others avatars. Had nothing to do with Terri's guilt or innocence. So before you start telling me what i should do,  you might want to rethink attacking me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: September 16, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »

And look at all the info monkeys have found with such little info and access to things such as phone records, interviewing witnesses and cell phone records.  Who can even begin to imagine what LE has found.

TH's downfall is that she thinks that she is soooo smart and that she is a liar that doesn't realize that people can add up her lies.

Exactly!  I have always thought LE must have gotten a ton of info from the computers/cell phones/etc.  Unless she was smart enough not to use her own.  But again, I think you are right.  She thinks she is too smart for them, maybe using codes, alternate online identities, social media.  I think she used her computer waaay too much for her own good.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2010, 11:00:16 PM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

if we are going to start going into terri's supposed guilt/innocence you could start with page one, thread one. most people have already had this conversation a hundred times. if you read what has already been discussed and then come and post about it, that is fine, but i suggest you do what i had to do, read read read, see what has already been eliminated on the forum. and btw there is a speculation and theory thread now. 

Sacky - Your post to Darla doesn't make sense.  She wasn't talking about Terri's guilt or innocence so I have no idea what YOU are talking about.  Maybe you should read before posting yourself.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 16, 2010, 11:01:36 PM »

Darla - you're fine. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: September 16, 2010, 11:05:12 PM »

Where did this come from? For your information I have been here since the first post on this thread. I read every post til they got so dang stupid I skipped over about 50 pages of Speculations and theories. What I posted that you quoted above was about all the chit-chat and oohing and awing and discussing how much everyone loved each others avatars. Had nothing to do with Terri's guilt or innocence. So before you start telling me what i should do,  you might want to rethink attacking me.

Have to agree with darla here. Her post was after several pages with a lot of posts about avatars, and she was suggesting the posts belonged elsewhere, not in the Kyron thread.

Chill.

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: September 16, 2010, 11:05:12 PM »

"Why" would any parent "not" want the press involved when their child has gone missing.  I have never been able to wrap my head around this part.

Also, I've ofter wondered if Kyron left the school area concealed in something; he was small engouh for that to happen and lightweight enough to be moved that way.

[/quote]

One reason could be if there was a ransom note with instructions not to talk to the press.....?????
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: September 16, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »

One reason could be if there was a ransom note with instructions not to talk to the press.....?????
[/quote]

Sorry Puzzler, I messed that up.       
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: September 16, 2010, 11:28:00 PM »

Sorry Puzzler, I messed that up.       
[/quote]

No worries, mate.  'Tis fine.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: September 16, 2010, 11:29:09 PM »

Mission I see you up in the rafters. Come on down and tell me what you think of Terri.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: September 16, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »

My Mom and I watched Oprah today. My heart just breaks for Desiree and Kaine.I can understand them saying over and over that Kyron is alive....if they didn't keep that Hope alive, they couldn't get out of bed in the morning. But after the pc yesterday I am more convinced that lil Kyron is in the arms of God. I don't think Terri will be arrested until he is found.

God Bless!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: September 16, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »

To suggest that someone needs to read from page 1 of a case/thread in order to state their opinions-

To expect every person to know what has already been discussed-

Is not a very big welcome to newcomers to this forum.

Hi folks, I have just recently begun reading about this case, be patient with my questions please, I might never catch up.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 16, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »

Sorry for the OT people but you all know how computer stupid I am, so I hit the logged button...will it do anything to me or mess up something?  I apologize.  If I learn anything new it's from the Monkey's and I do thank each and everyone of you who has taken a moment to show me the way!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 16, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »

Hi Shell 

I have no idea what the logged button is for, but I don't think you will get electrocuted or zapped by it. Aliens might get you! JK

God Bless!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 16, 2010, 11:41:38 PM »

Hi Shell 

I have no idea what the logged button is for, but I don't think you will get electrocuted or zapped by it. Aliens might get you! JK

As long as it doesn't take my Monkeys or BOC away Aliens are fine!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.