March 28, 2024, 04:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278638 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: September 17, 2010, 12:43:04 AM »

Right about now would be a GREAT time for a beautiful pic of Kyron........anyone got one to post?

I love this!  Kyron would, too, I'm sure.

(Brandi -- Any chance you could post that picture of Tony reading to Kyron?  Do you have it, or could you grab it from my post?)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: September 17, 2010, 12:43:54 AM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

if we are going to start going into terri's supposed guilt/innocence you could start with page one, thread one. most people have already had this conversation a hundred times. if you read what has already been discussed and then come and post about it, that is fine, but i suggest you do what i had to do, read read read, see what has already been eliminated on the forum. and btw there is a speculation and theory thread now. 

Where did this come from? For your information I have been here since the first post on this thread. I read every post til they got so dang stupid I skipped over about 50 pages of Speculations and theories. What I posted that you quoted above was about all the chit-chat and oohing and awing and discussing how much everyone loved each others avatars. Had nothing to do with Terri's guilt or innocence. So before you start telling me what i should do,  you might want to rethink attacking me.
i wasnt attacking you at all, i quoted it because i thought it was an excellent post and was hoping to get the current topic kinda back on, sorry

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: September 17, 2010, 12:55:07 AM »

Port of portland police dpt.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-12/#comments

“Port of Portland Police Department
The Police Department provides for the safety and security of people and property in and around PDX through emergency response; progressive enforcement of federal, state and local laws; and proactive crime prevention. The department works in conjunction with other state and federal agencies.”
http://www.portofportland.com/PDX_Sfty_and_Scrty.aspx
The next two police departments named were Fairview and Troutdale, which lie to the east of Portland and neighbor each other. Troutdale also has an airport which is under the umbrella of the Port of Portland. Fairview is a tiny planned community between Gresham (a high crime area) and Troutdale. It sounds like leads have been taking LE to East Multnomah County. I’m wondering if they could be following drug or human trafficking bysea or airplane, especially since he said that other cases maybe prosecuted as a result of this investigation.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #683 on: September 17, 2010, 12:55:30 AM »

Des - theres approx. 330 photo's of Kyron here - not all are of "him" but most are I think - it's where I've found some of my fav's of him - including the ones with tony

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/Photos%20of%20Kyron/

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: September 17, 2010, 12:56:23 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-12/#comments

riverpearl says:
September 16, 2010 at 5:33 am
From Sheriff Staton Presser-
The Task Force will include, if those agencies agree:
8-to-10 detectives (depending on response of Chiefs)
from core group that has been on the investigation from start:
FBI
Portland Police
Port of Portland Police
Fairview Police
Troutdale Police
Multnomah County Sheriff Office-which will have a 30% role
-AND-
Southern Oregon/Roseburg Police
Multnomah DA’s office is handling the reorganization.
The Task Force will be Detectives w/ support by other agencies as needed.
This does not need to be as broad of investigation, have narrowed the scope-now have target elements.
Warrant Strike Team used almost continuos @ this point.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: September 17, 2010, 12:57:16 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-13/#comments

Rich M says:
September 16, 2010 at 9:30 am
Re: Gresham…..when they said they searched three area properties, one of them being Dede, wasnt the other one in Gresham?

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: September 17, 2010, 01:00:05 AM »

Darla, i wasnt replying to your post,  i was quoting it, and i am so very sorry i didnt make that clear. i was very frustrated and i apoligize. i was trying to bring a topic back as i felt it was getting kinda off, i am sorry that is not my place to do that even if it was. please forgive me for not thinking the post out and being more clear.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: September 17, 2010, 01:06:09 AM »

(Brandi -- Any chance you could post that picture of Tony reading to Kyron?  Do you have it, or could you grab it from my post?)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: September 17, 2010, 01:09:36 AM »

Des - theres approx. 330 photo's of Kyron here - not all are of "him" but most are I think - it's where I've found some of my fav's of him - including the ones with tony

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/Photos%20of%20Kyron/

an angelic monkey

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 17, 2010, 01:11:08 AM »

Look like Tom Jones has posted about all he’s going to post about his discussion with DeDe (if there was one.)  One note of interest in second posting, Tom Jones alludes that if you want to hear more from DeDe, to keep an eye on the national media pretty soon. 

I guess we’ll know whether Tom Jones knows what he’s talking about if DeDe is in the national media soon (whatever the definition of “soon” is)

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg75

TOM JONES
User ID: 1098123
9/16/2010 11:28 PM

Dede has no ill will to Kaine, we have been talking off and on all day for the last few days now, i got a text from her right about the time 32 beats started talking about Ricks truck, which by the way is a fully loaded special order 2010 F350.
im not sure but the one everyone has seen is his old one.
the text simply said "love you cousin'.
and i thought ya know, she tells her friends and family about everything, they are not in trouble, so i called her. here we are.
Dede is not even mad at Kaine, she understands fully what happened to him and how he was puppeted by LE, according to her that is.
She even said she kinda wished she could just talk to him face to face alone with out any chance of wire tapping or recordings. she is not afraid of Kaine but rather the scrutiny it would cause. but those two together could just get it as straight as it would ever get for either.
but fear kept me from calling Dede, and look how much time was wasted.
too bad, wonder what would happen if those two free people just talked, would it blow the case?
Your father was really bad. Mine put his focus on my sister, and was rather liberal with the belt and quick sucker back hand, by the time the third bourbon and water was down i hit the track on the motorcycle if i could.
got pretty damn good at riding a dirtbike to its full capability, even got sponsored.
Dede specifically told me that if Terri was guilty than she has been completely fool by a pro. She insists that she has yet to see anything from terri or LE that makes her think Terri did anything. I have told her i think she really should rethink that, but she was there through
some things with terri that has her seeing the story different,and feels that terri didnt have anything to do with it.
Dede refering to Terri as a gym buddy i think is because the most time Dede has spent with Terri was at the gym, it was their link, where they shared their bond, if not for the gym time they may have never even been acquainted.
but only Kaine and Dede will beable to really have this talk well enough to give true peace to the questions.
the sexting with michael only happened after the divorce papers were served, and frankly when a man serves his wife those its over right then, right?
Dede said there were only three pics sent but did not give any detail as to content, dang it.
Dede did say the texting seemed to make MC kinda uncomfortable, it was Dedes opinion that Micheal wanted to help Terri, and only seemed to slightly respond in more of an uncomfortable fashion,not with alot of interest or seriousness.
i asked Dede what the hell was Terri thinking when she was doing that, she just shrugged and shook her head no, and said it seems to be the way Terri was dealing with the stress and senseof betrail and abandonment by Kaine serving the papers and believing LE over his wife. She seems to think terri wa s very insecure and the suspicious phone number she wanted Dede to look into compounded Terris belief that Kaine was gone and she was simply looking to comfort herself.
what i know of Dede as a person is my whole life it was easy to pull jokes on her, she will always open the peanut can with the spring snake in it.
she is very smart and can talk about damn near anything, but has the nieave side of a fourteen year old girl when it comes to people manipulating her, she is just a trusting soul. she was never even hardly yelled at as a child and she often recalls witnessing the abuse given to me by my father and states how she could not ever fathom how a father could hit his son.
how different yours and my lives and attitudes would have been with a father like that, it was unconceiveable to me that Dede never got beat with the belt!
but that was from my point of view.

TOM JONES
User ID: 1098123
9/16/2010 11:54 PM

Sorry folks, Dede is done with question time, some of you people will never have enough to convince you of anything other than what you want to believe.
both she and I are fine with that.
there is only one poster here left to talk to here for me.
i sure wish i could talk to Kaine again.
Verity: can you Email me the info if you can? its listed and shown, haters and trolls will be ignored, and the account closed when they are received thanks!
the info i have given here is all i got to give, there is not much else to say for me here. and i dont care how you twist and manipulate or look for holes or just make upanother good old conspiracy, go for it, this is GLP.
Its obvious to me so many here have no comprehension of what is going on.
I will give you this cryptic message; ready Guest Reader?
If you still want to hear more from Dede, it might be wise to start keeping an eye on the National Media pretty soon.
Hope that was not too difficult to get, if it is, call LE and have them check it out for ya.
Where is Kyron is the only thing i wish i could get the answers to.
maybe it will happen soon, for us all.
I will be keeping watch for you Wheres Kyron Terri.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 17, 2010, 01:26:18 AM »

Love the jumping one, Brandi!  And you are such an angel for posting the pic of Tony reading to Kyron.  Thank you so much.  I don't do PB.

I'm thinking (just a guess) that this picture was taken maybe a year before Kyron went missing?  He still had not lost his two front teeth in this picture.  Is that about right?

I noticed back when I first saw this photo that Kyron appears to be wearing Pull-ups to bed.  But I have not seen it mentioned anywhere (could have missed it, of course) whether bed-wetting might have been an issue for Terri.  Does anyone know?  Bed-wetting leads to so many kids getting abused and killed by frustrated caregivers.  Just thinking of possibilities and had not heard this discussed.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: September 17, 2010, 01:30:24 AM »

<image snipped>

Thanks for the link, Zip.  I sometimes forget what a great resource dear Cranky can be.  So many good photos of Kyron there.

Desi

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: September 17, 2010, 01:51:57 AM »

I feel like we were making progress looking into various angles of this case and then somehow we got back into the topic of do you really think terri horman is involved? My question is how could someone not think that terri horman is involved? At the very least she is involved in withholding evidence, misleading the investigation, taking the focus off finding kyron, Taking a missing child situation and making it into a circus. Even if she had nothing to do with Kyrons disapearance she has hindered this case. I felt like the press conference didn’t say, we arent sure of what we have been investigating. I felt it said, we are more sure. We are narrowing our leads, and it is even worse than we first suspected.
   Blink is finding out that there was another white truck, and this one associated with rudy sanchez’ address. We can tell by the details about the investigators still involved, by eliminating the ones first on this case, what areas are either already crossed off the list or that le is satisfied with the evidence gathered there already, and where they are focusing now. We have another case intertwining this one, a missing woman and two kids, that just may happen to share an address with rudy sanchez. There is some speculation that they have been found. I feel it’s a long shot but Kyron Horman may still be alive somewhere. Monkeys are investigating the money side, if th was involved, where might she profit? Monkeys are checking on storage sheds that th may still own. Dede spicher’s cousin and th’s fb manager are all the sudden coming out saying how everyone but them is involved in this case, that to me says they are getting nervous. We don’t even know if dede spicher is involved. We don’t know what role th has played in this but surely we can agree she is involved somehow. For all I know someone is paying her to muddy the waters of this case, I don’t know these things. But I know that the monkeys in here are very good slueths and it is frustrating to me to have to start all over with the basics of terri hormans innocence. I havent heard one time that a monkey said, I know th killed kyron. People arent saying hang terri horman, but when a poster made a comment about not putting her in a noose, I remembered that monkey icon and couldn’t help it I posted that puppy right quick. That’s when I knew I was getting way off topic and upset.  Before that  people were saying, lets look into this, lets check that out. We all just recently got told that there was a speculation folder, that wasn’t my idea.  And we were just told that there were apropriate things for the kyron folder and not important things, and klass moved some.  And to not have so much o/t. And I have been trying to do that. I don’t want to get banned, I want to either find kyron horman alive or figure out who did this horrible thing to a 8 year old child. I don’t do well when I get frustrated, I am going to take some time off of this.

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: September 17, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »

Sacky,

We are all frustrated.......We all want Kyron home safe......We all want the guilty person to be punished.

I've seen alot of monkeys step away for a breather and I have found myself so discouraged. And when the cage is full of frustrated monkeys, sometimes the s**t flies.

That is when I've noticed the gentle, kind monkey's step forward and give us pictures or soothing words.  Moose gave such a wonderful post back a while reminding us to stay the course.

JUSTICE FOR KYRON.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #694 on: September 17, 2010, 02:16:21 AM »

Green Eggs and Ham ~ Dr. Seuss ! 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: September 17, 2010, 02:30:27 AM »

This is beyond frustrating.
There are so many possibilities regarding what LE was alluding to as to what they have discovered that they wish they hadn't.
Do they really believe Kyron is still among the living?
As mush as I'd like to believe that, I just can't.

Curly I am sure someone posted this yesterday -
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/kyron-investigation-sheriff-statement.html

Don't know if you read it yet. I just read it a few minutes ago ...
It really is " scary" to attempt to read into the statement of LE
As the presser is broken down .. here by Peter/Seamus.
  Kyron is a victim of ?? What did Terri do with him? Who are these people she is possibly associated with from her past? Dede? what is her part?
sigh .......

Thanks for that Deenie.  What an analysis that was.  I am still shaking.  Who is this Seamus O'Riley?  Ta
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #696 on: September 17, 2010, 02:41:41 AM »

Right about now would be a GREAT time for a beautiful pic of Kyron........anyone got one to post?

Doctor Evil ~ our fave within Mike Myers ~Austin Powers
My daughter and I would strike that same pose in Comic relief - Thank you for the photo
of Kyron and his Dad.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I am sure Kyron was loving this moment - Was all in Good fun 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: September 17, 2010, 02:46:42 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Newsatfive says:
September 17, 2010 at 12:31 am
Just Thinking says:
“FELONY CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE. FELONY??
Does that mean custodial interference of her children and their father? hard to believe since no one appears to be interested!Or custodial interference of another child and parents.”

It can be either a lawful parent who is messing with the other parents rights to parent their child — with or without a court order — or a third party who is interfering.

@Blink says:
“If I had to guess, because of the children’s immigration status as citizens, DFS was able to secure a Guardian Ad Litem, which then produced a felony warrant, essentially making them “wards” of the court. This would all be sealed of course- newsat5?”

If the state commences a child welfare hearing, it would be confidential. “Child welfare” is a big catchall for allegations of abuse or neglect. A parent’s alleged involvement in criminal acts, or refusal to cooperate with LE (I.e, “failure to protect”) could give rise to a child welfare action, IMHO. As in criminal court, the parent has a right to an attorney.

Usually, the court appoints a guardian ad litem to investigate the allegations. However, with older children, the court could appoint an attorney for the child instead.

~~~~~~

As to the allegation that Rudy may have taken Kyron as payback for the fact that his own kids were kidnapped, I agree this is a viable scenario.

Thank You our resident expert
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #698 on: September 17, 2010, 02:51:19 AM »

This is beyond frustrating.
There are so many possibilities regarding what LE was alluding to as to what they have discovered that they wish they hadn't.
Do they really believe Kyron is still among the living?
As mush as I'd like to believe that, I just can't.

Curly I am sure someone posted this yesterday -
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/kyron-investigation-sheriff-statement.html

Don't know if you read it yet. I just read it a few minutes ago ...
It really is " scary" to attempt to read into the statement of LE
As the presser is broken down .. here by Peter/Seamus.
  Kyron is a victim of ?? What did Terri do with him? Who are these people she is possibly associated with from her past? Dede? what is her part?
sigh .......

Thanks for that Deenie.  What an analysis that was.  I am still shaking.  Who is this Seamus O'Riley?  Ta
Ms. Scandi
I don't know who he is other than his blog, he writes and offers commentary - like Dr. Lillian Glass. But he offers a different prospective. He is not within the body language, but of the words used in context spoken ..as far as I can understand. 
He seems to offer up a lot of incite and I do feel he is unbiased - even when he wishes he could insert his own opinion. He is a DAD so he has to keep himself composed at times.
With Caylee, Haleigh, and Kyron ..  in his statements ...along with others.
But the kids, I can tell it hurts for him ..just like it does for all of us.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: September 17, 2010, 03:01:39 AM »

Personally I wish the fighting on this thread would just stop. I find that more of a distraction then talk about Avi's or emails. We are all here for the same reason, to find Kyron. If you are behind and need an update, just ask for one and I am sure someone will post for ya. I am a regular on this thread and I don't mind that at all. I thought perhaps in the beginning of a new thread if a quick update could be posted by someone that may help to catch up everyone. Just a thought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.