March 28, 2024, 02:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278634 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 17, 2010, 08:42:26 PM »

I don't think Bruce has any more information than we do. He's just speculating, like the rest of us. IMO.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #821 on: September 17, 2010, 09:02:12 PM »

I don't think Bruce has any more information than we do. He's just speculating, like the rest of us. IMO.
Hi Scatty, and Everyone ..
I agree with you Scatty. Do you ever find yourself " at times" yelling at your TV when JVM or even Nancy G are seriously emphasizing something *in a case,..and they are way off. They are either sensationalizing for ratings ..or just plain not receiving the proper info. ( yet act like they have a Bombshell that No one else knows about) breaking News .. They drive me crazy! When they do it, I have caught them several times and I think ' How? can they say that?' even when a caller calls in and asks a question that is relevant .. half the time they do not know the answer..so they ask the Panel for their interpretation ...   

Where you are Kyron?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #822 on: September 17, 2010, 09:15:45 PM »

I was poking around the internet today. Thinking of the words from LE.
That all is going to be found out as ..Open ended.   

Thinking about Dede and her relationship with Terri at present. Wondering if they are able to speak to each other etc..Or have they severed their friendship ? That their Atty's are advising them to stay away from each other.

I was thinking about Dede's Attorney. I am sure this has been brought up before. I went to his site online " Chad Stavley" and I am confused why she chose him. I wonder if they are personal friends? Because he is noted all over these fake like sites pulling his name and address
" As a Bicycle / Motorcycle " injury Atty. With her background being at one time a Biking enthusiast was he in a group with her at one time? That they are personal friends?
That he is doing what he is offering Pro Bono? In exchange for the instant celebritism because this is of Kyron. He is essentially riding on Kyron's name..which is sad to think. But not too far off .. to believe.
His Atty Law Website is: http://www.oregonaccidentattorney.com/ 
Says his Practice of Law is:
Lawyer Practice Areas
• Vehicle Accidents
  ° Car Accident
  ° Automobile
  ° Motorcycle Accident
  ° Truck Accident
  ° Bus
  ° Light Rail
  ° Scooter
  ° ATV - All Terrain
• Vehicular Assaults
  ° Drunk Driving Victims
• Wrongful Death
• Negligence
• Dog Bite Injury
• Premises Liability
• Elder Abuse Law
__
Which one of the pickings would Dede Fall under? that he would represent her?  Wrongful Death?
Negligence? Premises Liability? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 17, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »

I agree 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 17, 2010, 10:01:16 PM »

Desdemona thank-you, and you can just imagine how bad a child feels for wetting the bed, especially if he/she gets punished for it.
I know a kid who was a bed wetter. Went to doctor, it was a small bladder ( after many tests )  and was told that the kid would grow out of it. Kid is now 40, grew out of it . lol
Not traumatized by it, it was what it was, had to accept it. And not make a BIG deal about it, else trauma would have happened. Might have wound up stil being a bed wetter.
Yes, I think it is a common problem with some kids, and it is all in how a parent deals with the issue.

I really hate to write this..but think a few of us might be thinking this...Is this why Terri made him stay in bed in the morning until she came to wake him?  Was she that sadistic, that even once awake, he was not allowed to go potty, nor leave the room until she had her inspection?  Is this the reason Kyron learned to do his own laundry at Terri's house so early?

Sorry, but any Mom, step or otherwise, who needs to know daily what her childs behavior was from the teacher ( when the rest of the class gets a weekly update to parents), what color he rose to today..and then makes a punishment for that behavior if it was not perfect, exiling him to his room for the entire evening..which sounds to me was like exiling him from the Korman family at night after dinner, AFTER HE DID HIS OWN DISHES..this so called Mom/StepMom needs to be exiled from the family. 

That is not solving the problem, that is not helping the child..that is belittling the child.  I think Terri has had it in for Kyron for a very long time..sorry but her sarcastic comments under the pic of Kyron's class, with Kitty front and center..her birthday (did Kitty have no play dates she could have been with that day?)..Where's Kyron ..yes ..exactly what we are asking today Terri..where is Kyron..not in the bathroom..who the he!! did you hand him off to..who?

Ugh..seems like Kaine stepped in and told her he did not think that the punishments were always called for.  Seems like Kaine stepped in with James and tried to reason that teens will be teens..you try to work it out..her solution..send him away, while Kaine is away.  Then tell family and friends that James and Kaine didn't get along..so Kaine sent him away.

Hmmm..anyone else getting a picture of a women who has many problems..but instead of admitting they are hers, says they are someone else's?  Remember her divorce, which husband I am not sure, she went so far as to say not only was he stepping out on her, he was an IV drug user, with AIDS!  And that was just another lie ..she backtracked on later.

This woman is one mean b@tch..she is stuck at 13 emotionally..and she wants what she wants when she wants it..and if you are in her way..she is going to ground you into the dirt.

I think she made a wrong call at some point..she misjudged how much crap someone else would take off her..and Kyron paid the price.  She loved to call 911 on ex husbands and lovers...funny she shut up this time.

Tonight I am really mad..tonight I feel Terri is responsible for what happened to Kyron by her actions or lack there of.  Meanwhile, she has no job, no income and is living off her parents goodwill.  I wish her Dad would kick her out the way she disposed of James and then Kyron.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:34 PM »

Gypsy DD

I so totally agree with you.  She did not like Kyron.  What did she do to him when no one was watching?  That's why I think that the Sheriff was talking about-things he wished that they didn't know.  They wish they didn't know about the suffering at the hands of this psycho.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #826 on: September 17, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »

Gypsy DD

I so totally agree with you.  She did not like Kyron.  What did she do to him when no one was watching?  That's why I think that the Sheriff was talking about-things he wished that they didn't know.  They wish they didn't know about the suffering at the hands of this psycho.

I am thinking about the past few posts..................I was wondering how they could know if Kyron suffered at the hands of TH.  Then I wondered if they received disturbing info when interviewing JM? 
That would be so awful to be caught between the truth and your own mother.
This is just a report of my thinking....................not even an opinion, just where my mind went after reading.
God bless you, Kyron.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:04 PM »

Puzzler I'm thinking that the sheriff meant they wish they didn't know what all the adults around Kyron were involved in.  At first I thought that maybe something they found with LE that they wish they wouldn't have discovered, but in that case, I don't think there would have been any comment like that  IMO>

I agree. I think that is what he was alluding to. (BBM above)

Especially after he said something to the effect of: "When the investigation is over, what you find out will make you look back and think. "

I agree with both of you.  We all know the company we keep says a lot about us as persons.  All adults know that..and some adults feel that their adult life is strictly their own..and does not impact others.  But I feel that the decisions adults make impact the children around them all the time.  If you are a moral person and a caring person..then more then likely that is the type of people you befriend.

In this case I think Terri befriended the wrong type of people and the result was Kyron's disappearance.  I don't know if she was into drugs, many illicit affairs or what..but I do know it takes a certain type of person to try to hire a hit on their spouse rather then just divorce them. I know it takes a certain type of person to be sexting just a few weeks after a child you stated you called "son" to disappear.  I know it takes a certain kind of person to worry about their hair color when this same child has only been missing less then a week.  I could go on..but you get the drift..

Everytime that hair coloring bit comes up it makes me wonder if they were all so upset about Kyron being missing, that conversation was awkward, if at all, and maybe the hair color statement was just something to say.  And...it hit Desiree the wrong way (not anything wrong with that) but "maybe" it was a benign statement just to say something during an awkward time.

Yea can you imagine the tention in that room? I have a habit of talking about stupid things if the stress level goes up.

I understand your points Puzzler and TG.  BUT..and this is a big but..this conversation happened the week after Kyron was missing.  That means to me, that rather then being with detectives, being with James or Kiara or her husband..she went to get her hair dyed.  To that I gotta say..huh?  I would be so upset I wouldn't be able to think about rather I needed a touch up job, or even care...this is where the rubber meets the road.

Terri wanted life to go as normal almost immediately..even to the point of visiting her salon to get a color job..while Kyron had been missing less then a week.  If her salon had sent someone to the house due to the circumstances I could better understand..but to decide to keep an appointment to color your hair..in the first week of Kyron missing..unthinkable to me.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 17, 2010, 10:26:41 PM »

Desdemona thank-you, and you can just imagine how bad a child feels for wetting the bed, especially if he/she gets punished for it.
I know a kid who was a bed wetter. Went to doctor, it was a small bladder ( after many tests )  and was told that the kid would grow out of it. Kid is now 40, grew out of it . lol
Not traumatized by it, it was what it was, had to accept it. And not make a BIG deal about it, else trauma would have happened. Might have wound up stil being a bed wetter.
Yes, I think it is a common problem with some kids, and it is all in how a parent deals with the issue.

I really hate to write this..but think a few of us might be thinking this...Is this why Terri made him stay in bed in the morning until she came to wake him?  Was she that sadistic, that even once awake, he was not allowed to go potty, nor leave the room until she had her inspection?  Is this the reason Kyron learned to do his own laundry at Terri's house so early?

Sorry, but any Mom, step or otherwise, who needs to know daily what her childs behavior was from the teacher ( when the rest of the class gets a weekly update to parents), what color he rose to today..and then makes a punishment for that behavior if it was not perfect, exiling him to his room for the entire evening..which sounds to me was like exiling him from the Korman family at night after dinner, AFTER HE DID HIS OWN DISHES..this so called Mom/StepMom needs to be exiled from the family. 

That is not solving the problem, that is not helping the child..that is belittling the child.  I think Terri has had it in for Kyron for a very long time..sorry but her sarcastic comments under the pic of Kyron's class, with Kitty front and center..her birthday (did Kitty have no play dates she could have been with that day?)..Where's Kyron ..yes ..exactly what we are asking today Terri..where is Kyron..not in the bathroom..who the he!! did you hand him off to..who?

Ugh..seems like Kaine stepped in and told her he did not think that the punishments were always called for.  Seems like Kaine stepped in with James and tried to reason that teens will be teens..you try to work it out..her solution..send him away, while Kaine is away.  Then tell family and friends that James and Kaine didn't get along..so Kaine sent him away.

Hmmm..anyone else getting a picture of a women who has many problems..but instead of admitting they are hers, says they are someone else's?  Remember her divorce, which husband I am not sure, she went so far as to say not only was he stepping out on her, he was an IV drug user, with AIDS!  And that was just another lie ..she backtracked on later.

This woman is one mean b@tch..she is stuck at 13 emotionally..and she wants what she wants when she wants it..and if you are in her way..she is going to ground you into the dirt.

I think she made a wrong call at some point..she misjudged how much crap someone else would take off her..and Kyron paid the price.  She loved to call 911 on ex husbands and lovers...funny she shut up this time.

Tonight I am really mad..tonight I feel Terri is responsible for what happened to Kyron by her actions or lack there of.  Meanwhile, she has no job, no income and is living off her parents goodwill.  I wish her Dad would kick her out the way she disposed of James and then Kyron.

GYPSY...I think you nailed it....this is the post of the day,for me

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 17, 2010, 10:30:53 PM »

Gypsy DD

I am thinking about the past few posts..................I was wondering how they could know if Kyron suffered at the hands of TH.  Then I wondered if they received disturbing info when interviewing JM? 
That would be so awful to be caught between the truth and your own mother.
This is just a report of my thinking....................not even an opinion, just where my mind went after reading.
God bless you, Kyron.

I think that JM is between a rock and a hard space.  I also think that he is smart enough to know that his Mom lies..about him, about lots of things.  It amazed me..and also pleased me to read that he misses Kaine.  He siad he talked with his Mom..but I don't recall rather or not he initiated that or she did..I don't think that article made of note of that.  I also wonder what she may have done to him and said to him in the past about his father and step father's,  She wasn't shy in court doc about how she felt ..and lied in those.  That could really confuse a teen when your mother has told you one thing..and now you see it was all a lie.

God have mercy on the children..they are our future..our only future..we need to raise them with love, stregth and humanity..the rest..sitting still in class, daydreaming, bedwetting, well eventually it all takes care of itself in time..but the love, humanity, respect, compassion..those are in us when we are born..if they aren't nutured..then God help us, God help us.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 17, 2010, 10:36:11 PM »

GYPSY...I think you nailed it....this is the post of the day,for me

Wow..thank you!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 17, 2010, 10:37:34 PM »

Gypsy, good post. I agree. Seems there are so many things here that you mentioned that point to a bad step-mom. And a troubled person.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 17, 2010, 10:53:24 PM »

TY Brandi.. and off topic for just a sec..I love my new avi you created!  You are so gifted..and so kind. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 17, 2010, 11:07:16 PM »

Great post, Gypsy!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 17, 2010, 11:35:02 PM »

I was poking around the internet today. Thinking of the words from LE.
That all is going to be found out as ..Open ended.   

Thinking about Dede and her relationship with Terri at present. Wondering if they are able to speak to each other etc..Or have they severed their friendship ? That their Atty's are advising them to stay away from each other.

I was thinking about Dede's Attorney. I am sure this has been brought up before. I went to his site online " Chad Stavley" and I am confused why she chose him. I wonder if they are personal friends? Because he is noted all over these fake like sites pulling his name and address
" As a Bicycle / Motorcycle " injury Atty. With her background being at one time a Biking enthusiast was he in a group with her at one time? That they are personal friends?
That he is doing what he is offering Pro Bono? In exchange for the instant celebritism because this is of Kyron. He is essentially riding on Kyron's name..which is sad to think. But not too far off .. to believe.
His Atty Law Website is: http://www.oregonaccidentattorney.com/ 
Says his Practice of Law is:
Lawyer Practice Areas
• Vehicle Accidents
  ° Car Accident
  ° Automobile
  ° Motorcycle Accident
  ° Truck Accident
  ° Bus
  ° Light Rail
  ° Scooter
  ° ATV - All Terrain
• Vehicular Assaults
  ° Drunk Driving Victims
• Wrongful Death
• Negligence
• Dog Bite Injury
• Premises Liability
• Elder Abuse Law
__
Which one of the pickings would Dede Fall under? that he would represent her?  Wrongful Death?
Negligence? Premises Liability? 

Is he the friend that worked on the HOA board with her...or was the attorney for the homeowners' association that she asked to help her out?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 17, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-15/#comments

kitjcat117 says:
September 17, 2010 at 8:05 pm
Sex trafficking vs. drug trafficking? Which is it? Both businesses use fronts and can be very easily intertwined. There is something else that can possibly be established as being associated with sex/drug trafficking and it brings a darker element to the case. Blink prefers that I don’t mention it but I did a lot research this evening and not only did I find links to sex/drug trafficking but also to Mexican’s. First hint, google Santa Muerte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
47.kitjcat117 says:
September 17, 2010 at 3:29 am
@ Blink
I respect your reasons for not posting my alternative suggestion of what fate Kyron might of met. Statons’s comments threw me for a loop and I looked for the WORST thing imaginable. Perhaps he chose the wrong words. People like me assume LEO are familiar with drug/sex trafficking in that area because it is so common. You indicated you did not post my alternative suggestion because there is no proof it is related. Does that mean there is proof that this is related to sex/drug trafficking?

Would not say proof, I would say it is a possibility being investigated.
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #836 on: September 18, 2010, 12:34:52 AM »

Puzzler - I don't have the answer
That is why I posted of Chad " Dede's" Atty

Why did she choose him? Why does she need an Atty in the first place -
I tried scooping on her address earlier.
I found her condo address on both types of Real Estate sites
Foreclosed and Not foreclosed. I wonder if he is known to her via her Condo's.
Something is off within her and He - he is not a specialty " cater" Atty.
I think they are Buds. He is doing this for Her, freebie, and again is seeking fame in return.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #837 on: September 18, 2010, 12:58:15 AM »

Thinking again out loud, which is I guess the only way to try to make sense of anything

The email that Kaine wrote to All. His words that Intel Legal was to be contacted etc. I went and plunked in the words of Intel Legal .. and came up with a interesting find.
I don't believe that Kaine was talking about anything but his work place. But within the interest of Kyron and the pending investigation ..
Intel Legal is also a name used by ICE - US Immigration and Customs. ( If I go poof and never post here again is because I spent too much time on the ICE.gov Site) ..I am just a monkey.
They dub themselves " Intel" too - www.ice.gov
Looking up the Mission Statement - I found it on Wiki - which is the same info. Ice.gov blew me out .. (  )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement#Investigative_Programs
snip:
Operation Predator

ICE developed Operation Predator in 2003, an initiative to identify, investigate and arrest child predators and sexual offenders. Operation Predator draws on ICE's unique investigative and enforcement authorities to safeguard children. Coordinated nationally and internationally, Operation Predator brings together an array of ICE disciplines and resources to target these child sex abusers. As part of the effort:

* ICE has created a National Child Victim Identification System in partnership with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), the FBI, U.S. Postal Inspection Service, U.S. Secret Service, the Department of Justice, the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces and other agencies.
    * ICE agents stationed internationally work with foreign governments, Interpol and others to enhance coordination and cooperation on crimes that cross borders.
    * ICE is a member of the Virtual Global Taskforce, joining law enforcement agencies around the world to fight child exploitation information and images that travel over the Internet.
Child Exploitation
The C3 CES investigates large-scale producers and distributors of images of child abuse as well as individuals who travel in foreign commerce for the purpose of engaging in sex with minors. The CES employs the latest technology to collect evidence and track the activities of individuals and organized groups who sexually exploit children through the use of websites, chat rooms, newsgroups and peer-to-peer trading. The CES also conducts clandestine operations throughout the world to identify and apprehend violators. The CES assists the field offices and routinely coordinates major investigations. The CES works closely with law enforcement agencies from around the world because the exploitation of children is a matter of global importance.
--
ICE.Gov is one of the largest agencies known in the US to focal point " Child Porn, Human Trafficking, Child Abuse" etc..  Oh I have to commend those who do their Job. I know I could not not withstand it. I thought they were all about Homeland Security and Borders - I never knew how in-depth ICE was. 
Just thought I would add - Because it has been said that LE in Oregon are now creating a small task force locally and relying on " outside fed " agencies to assist in Finding Kyron. ICE being named prior that they were on his case.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #838 on: September 18, 2010, 01:11:28 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/25058719/detail.html

Ex-Sheriff Weighs In On Kyron Task Force

POSTED: 5:57 pm PDT September 17, 2010
UPDATED: 7:45 pm PDT September 17, 2010

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #839 on: September 18, 2010, 01:24:29 AM »

The other thing that does not make sense about Chad Stavley " Dede's Atty"
Why was he was so confident after the GJ with Dede doing the walk outside the courthouse .. Dede Sauntering with her Cat that ate the Canary smug face ..
That he said " It will be a matter of time, that Terri Horman will be Arrested" ..basically 
How would he know that information ? Nothing was disclosed that day in court. He is to be representing Dede? Terri's BFF that has not offered up a word, coughed or sneezed sideways for Kyron's benefit .. She claiming I know nothing - Yet her Atty representing her offers the public a statement " Terri will be arrested at one point, its a matter of when"   

Did he and Terri have a convo on the Phone? I doubt it. And Dede being claimed quoted on People Magazine - that she was staying at the Horman house " For 11 days" to be Terri's Doberman? That Terri required protection ..    Uh no. It was for Dede's benefit as well to stay there - was Money in the bank ..for her.

Almost makes you wonder if there is a leak within - that everyone is making this their Free For All - and Kyron is no where to be found or even a interest of being found ..because as long as the " Drama" is in focus ..there is Money to be made. Profiteering being the focus.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Attorney-says-hed-be-surprised-if-step-mom-not-arrested-in-Kyron-case-99289494.html
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, appeared before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.
Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.
Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media, so it was unknown exactly what Spicher said. However, her attorney did confirm that Spicher was subpoenaed to testify. She did not give any testimony under oath Monday.
--
Somethings not Right..its starting to smell a bit Anthony.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.