March 28, 2024, 02:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278633 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: September 18, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »

Deenie I believe you are right in so many things!  I do believe TH's guilt may be that she was warned something like this would happen because she did a bad person wrong (cut off affair/snubbed/lied on/called cops/cops went to home in front of wife/promised money or ? for ?)and could that be why James got shipped off earlier.  I do think she thought Ky would be safe in a school...I do not think for one minute she handed him to some dirty perv for payment of anything.  I refuse to believe that!  I may have to apologize for all this and say I was wrong at some point but right now, no.  After the PC and the so defeated affect of Stanton and his quivering voice that makes me wanna cry too, I'm wondering if this case did wander into human trafficking?  He may not believe Ky is dead and if he was taken for that purpose, then being alive is a fate worse that death for this tiny, beautiful, sweet, little boy.  I have read many 'true crime' books and what is done to these children is pure hell on earth.  God forgive me for saying this but if it were my baby(son) and I had some proof he was taken and then ended up being used this way...I don't think I could stay alive with what would be going on in my head.  The thoughts, images and reality of what may be happening would be more than I could bear!  God please help this child or give us some sign that he is in your hands or at least with someone watching after him and just doesn't know how to give him back, pleeeeaaaaasssse!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: September 18, 2010, 09:32:51 AM »

Well, I had been dreaming about Kyron when I woke up this morning.  It was nothing in particular, just feeling the frustration, even in my sleep.  Kyron, where are you? 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: September 18, 2010, 10:00:52 AM »

OMG - I am listening to this Video again - and I have shivers all over me ---

The TONE of Staton is -reminding me of Peter Jennings when he broke into TV - January of 91 = We interrupt this programming - Yadda to Hear Peter Jennings say the words I never expected to hear in my life time - America We are Officially at WAR -  Desert Storm 

Staton is SO Matter of FACT in his Tone - He is NOT mincing Words !
He is tactical telling this is " a War" within our Community - this is not just Kyron
Am I nuts or ??
http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html
--
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kyron-investigation-transitions-to-task-force/4Hpc1rxqOkKV5KZa9kIQeA.cspx

Staton's tone in the last presser is of " drawing back" yet passive aggressive - and he is saying " I am not giving up, I am leaving this to a task force of few local - and giving the other agencies full reign - Basically - this is not a cold case. He is not the MAN in charge any longer - I think he had his RANK Removed ..because again " This is NOT just Kyron" but of something very BIG ..that we cannot comprehend. Yet it ties to the Adults that were of Kyron's caretakers ..

Oh I have that sinking feeling again ...

Deenie..I agree with you.

I think that he is saying that the efforts in this case have uncovered things that are going on within the community of greater Portland as a whole...and involve other agencies.  They have exhausted their leads into this just being a missing child case..to this being directly tied to other things.  It is those other things they need to pursue to solve this case...and they can't do that with hundreds of LE..they only need a few , well directed LE  from many agencies to bring this to fruition.  However they are uncovering things , and until all is uncovered, to the best they can, they won't arrest anyone...because I think this is crossing into investigations in other areas that are already in place.

I have a question.

Long ago Blink said that there was a school employee who left on June 4th.  Have we ever been able to validate that and/or find out who it was?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: September 18, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »

OR- Does anyone have a list of school employees from last semester that we can compare it to this years employees?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: September 18, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »

In the big scope of - using an analogy

No disrespect to Kyron ( For he is loved by All and Everyone) 

Medically speaking - If you find a small affliction say a lump within your body
You go to a Doc and they tell you " the lump" is a symptom of what is really going ON inside your body .. 

Kyron's case is like a Symptom that is attached to a Disease - Him being the first noticed and once LE dug in deeper they found out its extremely ugly .. Way bigger than a little boy missing yet he is attached... His case is attached to something way bigger than they ever thought of finding ... 

Why Terri ran as fast as she could - Away from Media, or possibly even told to Run away from media is Because " She" is not only part of this - SHE has a big fat Target on her Head.
 - by ppl " Unknown to us" yet known by LE.   
X Marks the Spot.  She got way in over her head and did some dealings ..that created a HOT Mess and Kyron was the Victim. Kyron paid the price of her " explicit" side that may or may not include Kaine .. He may know who the ppl are, yet not truly understand who they are. 
She is not only part of this, she is a witness too. Which makes her valuable. 

Terri is human bait and that is why they LE made her such a Focus in the Community - HER FACE on every Flyer thrown out to every Man/Woman and child - Was not to make her known as a Perp ..was to protect her ..and possibly draw in whoever wanted to become involved to represent her ..not defame her. Those who want to become closest to her, defend her, or catch up with her, would want to make her " silent" Weave their way into the investigation, the tainted using someone that would be " innocuous" say um a Grandmother of another Boy? who was used as a pawn for the media?
Or LE playing against TH using maybe a COOK ..because he was part of that once world, we don't want to know about. One Monkey said at one time that MC looked like a Narc. He is not a Narc, but doesn't discount him as an Informant/snitch abating his own destiny. He came in out of nowhere, for Kyron, yet attached himself to Terri. Why is that?  He maybe a working boy for LE, and given gratis ( trade) for his " doings/communications" with Terri - to keep himself from doing time. Him understanding those who she was dealing with. That is why he POPPED in like the magic " do gooder" creating the first Vigil for Kyron. Funding the Tshirts etc..

Why she had a Criminal Atty from Jump... Smoke screens are being pushed from every which way but loose here - and we are stupid enough to fall for it. Because it's enforced by hearsay " when its said" of Terri. LE has never said such scrupulous words of Terri's " bad behaviors, her scrutinizing Kyron, Never. It has all come from Kaine and Desiree. 
(( they are both wanting Kyron back, I am not saying that KH or DY are being Deceptive, More than likely they are cooperating and being told what to say by LE))
They are fronting and telling who ever is watching " Terri is in full security" she is not talking. She has not said a Word and Won't. Terri we Implore you to speak, to talk, to do the right thing - Never once a word spoken out of Terri's mouth to the Press or otherwise. Won't happen.
Define Terri: A guilty Decoy
This is not my imagination .. If I am wrong ..won't be the first time.
Leaving my emotions at the door for Kyron and looking at the big scheme ..
And the Tone of Staton changing like Night and Day  - It makes me think that this is a Case even Bigger than Natalee, Caylee .. its all in the stages of finding a King Pin & associates -  that sticks and convicts many. Terri will definitely go down.  Kyron  "  may save the lives and futures of countless children" that is why Desiree is willing to say " Kyron" is still alive because in her heart Kyron, her son is a Hero. This is why she is not exploding or unearthing on Kaine. She cannot because She knows.   

All is jmo.

Kyron where ever you are (( You are Loved by a Nation)) 

WOW, just wow Deenie..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 18, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »

From GypsyDD above...

Long ago Blink said that there was a school employee who left on June 4th.  Have we ever been able to validate that and/or find out who it was?

I've asked this many times and finally asked B about it and I will not be able to give you the correct answer but from what I gathered by her answer it wasn't necessarily someone like a teacher but someone who could've or should've been back and I couldn't pin her down on if she meant like a service, maint., lawn, construction, etc..  You can go look if you want and it's about 2mos. back.  Gotta go to work now and I will look later.  Sorry I just confuddled you more now.  But no, to my knowledge it hasn't been looked at further.  Could be a student not back too. Family that moved quickly????  Just thought of that!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 18, 2010, 10:44:23 AM »

From GypsyDD above...

I've asked this many times and finally asked B about it and I will not be able to give you the correct answer but from what I gathered by her answer it wasn't necessarily someone like a teacher but someone who could've or should've been back and I couldn't pin her down on if she meant like a service, maint., lawn, construction, etc..  You can go look if you want and it's about 2mos. back.  Gotta go to work now and I will look later.  Sorry I just confuddled you more now.  But no, to my knowledge it hasn't been looked at further.  Could be a student not back too. Family that moved quickly????  Just thought of that!
From GypsyDD above...

Gypsy DD~ Did melisb just leave us hanging to go to work?!  Imagine that! 
Well, here's a picture of she and I.  (I am the one on the left.)

melisb, hope your day flies by!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: September 18, 2010, 10:47:14 AM »

Why when I quote someone it double posts?  This is the second time this has happened to me.  I run daily scans on the pc.  I think I've got GREMLINS!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 18, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  As usual, Deenie, your posts are so well thought out and contain much wisdom. 

How many years now have we been hearing over and over that there are some awful and frightening happenings in the Pacific Northwest that involve children and trafficking?  I do believe that most rumors start with some basic truth.  I am afraid that is what we are looking at here. 

God Bless our little Frog man.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: September 18, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  As usual, Deenie, your posts are so well thought out and contain much wisdom. 

How many years now have we been hearing over and over that there are some awful and frightening happenings in the Pacific Northwest that involve children and trafficking?  I do believe that most rumors start with some basic truth.  I am afraid that is what we are looking at here. 

God Bless our little Frog man.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: September 18, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

It's reflective days like this when I go wayyyy back to re-read all the posts by Rob and O4Bull.  I miss them both.  Their words speak for some monkeys who aren't/weren't brave enough to post their thoughts/feelings/opinions.  Who perhaps are still here reading, as I am, just sitting quietly until the day comes  when true facts are released in this case. 

Deenie, great posts as always!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 18, 2010, 11:58:51 AM »

It's reflective days like this when I go wayyyy back to re-read all the posts by Rob and O4Bull.  I miss them both.  Their words speak for some monkeys who aren't/weren't brave enough to post their thoughts/feelings/opinions.  Who perhaps are still here reading, as I am, just sitting quietly until the day comes  when true facts are released in this case. 

Deenie, great posts as always!   

Morning Wyks.  I too wish Rob would pop in. 

I am waiting for Kyron to come home, one way or another. 
This case is far too confusing to me to make any sense of it.  Or perhaps
I don't want to, or am afraid to. 
I wish it was simple and little Kyron could return to his Mom and Dad's loving arms.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: September 18, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »

Why when I quote someone it double posts?  This is the second time this has happened to me.  I run daily scans on the pc.  I think I've got GREMLINS!

I have no idea unless you are hitting the quote button twice or something?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 18, 2010, 01:17:01 PM »

He was not a school employee, but the groundskeeper left that day.  People may have not realized that he was not a school employee.

When Stanton was talking about the other agencies, I did not get the impression that it would be trafficking, for example, because he only said that there might be other cases.  It didn't sound that big. 

It sounded more to me that they found things in the system that were not working and issues with how things are handled by agencies.  For example, they might have found crimes that should have been reported, such as drugs or prostitution that weren't .  Maybe cover ups  and ways that people were able to get away with cover ups.

I think the things they wish they didn't know was how Ky was treated by TH and no one saw or responded before he disappeared. Desiree's response to TH's emails and that Ky was involved in it all tells me that somethiong was going on.  His life was not good. which would make someone very upset to know.

One would hope that he had a great life until he disappeared, but that was not so.

If there was something going on at the school, they would not be teaching children or working there.  The way it works where I klive is that a teacher,  for example, is removed from his/her job immediately and then an investigation is begun.  One is guilty in that case until proven innocent.  They don't take risks with children like that.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 18, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

I do recall reading about a "school employee", but can't put my finger on the writing at this point.  As I recall, it was a "teacher" or a "substitute teacher".

Deenie's posting is great.

I do think this investigation has uncovered something greater and LE appears to be hurt, stressed, and having to believe the unbelievable with this case.  That we would be surprised...that eliminates all we "know" at this point.

Points that have bothered me around the school:  lots of people in an unstructured event; open to anyone; no sign-in sheets; seemingly no structure as to entrance/exit doors; I haven't heard of any security or anyone assigned to watch out for people leaving (would be strange at the beginning of a school day to watch someone walk away with a child); as far as we've heard, Kyron was seen in school after Terri left; one teacher seemed to think Kyron was there but in the bathroom or getting a drink; one teacher seemed to think Kyron was out for a doctor's appointment; Kyron's jacket and backpack were on his desk all day; "NO TEACHER" saw Kyron leave with Terri that I've read about; lots of hiding places at the school where a child could be hidden until the fair was over and classes started - things settled down; children were seen outside unattended by an adult; a small child could be carried away in any number of different containers; but "most of all" there is "no cohesive recollection of Kyron from those responsible at the school".  The last part is very omnious IMO.  This school is no where ready to be accredited...simply based on their lack of reponsibility about the children in their school. 

Maybe what LE found out that bothers them so badly and would surprise us is what actually went on at the school and with those who were supposed to be in charge at the school.  It does seem from what I've read that no one there was paying attention to what was really going on that morning.

The one thing I have learned in life is that if something seems off and not right - it's because it is off an not right.  THIS - everything "around" Kyron - seems off and not right.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: September 18, 2010, 01:57:55 PM »

Deenie - your posts are "outstanding".  Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #876 on: September 18, 2010, 02:15:52 PM »

From Puzzler's post   
(The one thing I have learned in life is that if something seems off and not right - it's because it is off an not right.  THIS - everything "around" Kyron - seems off and not right.)           I so agree, and something has been way off for me from the beginning.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 18, 2010, 03:00:06 PM »

OMG - I am listening to this Video again - and I have shivers all over me ---

The TONE of Staton is -reminding me of Peter Jennings when he broke into TV - January of 91 = We interrupt this programming - Yadda to Hear Peter Jennings say the words I never expected to hear in my life time - America We are Officially at WAR -  Desert Storm 

Staton is SO Matter of FACT in his Tone - He is NOT mincing Words !
He is tactical telling this is " a War" within our Community - this is not just Kyron
Am I nuts or ??
http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html
--
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kyron-investigation-transitions-to-task-force/4Hpc1rxqOkKV5KZa9kIQeA.cspx

Staton's tone in the last presser is of " drawing back" yet passive aggressive - and he is saying " I am not giving up, I am leaving this to a task force of few local - and giving the other agencies full reign - Basically - this is not a cold case. He is not the MAN in charge any longer - I think he had his RANK Removed ..because again " This is NOT just Kyron" but of something very BIG ..that we cannot comprehend. Yet it ties to the Adults that were of Kyron's caretakers ..

Oh I have that sinking feeling again ...

You're giving me chills, Deenie!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: September 18, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »

OR- Does anyone have a list of school employees from last semester that we can compare it to this years employees?

I do MK, let me find it and post......
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: September 18, 2010, 03:57:17 PM »

I do MK, let me find it and post......

Skyline Elementary School Staff for the 2009 -2010 year

Ben Keefer - principal
Susan Hall - principals sec.
Scott McBeth K/1
Mrs. Easter Matthews K/1
Mrs Linda Cole  K/1
karen Hanson  2/3
Kristina Porter  2/3
Melissa Ritter 2/3
Jessica Bostick 4/5
Vivian Covin 4/5
Jill Kooning 4/5
Brian Gardes  lang arts/soc studies 6/7/8
Katrina Frischmann Math/Sci 6/7/8
Paul Mastin math/ lang arts 6/7/8
Mrs. Skach lib/tech
music = tba
pe= mrs Joanne Romanaggi
ms. stephanie Cox - counselor
kenny Moylan head custodian
vickie Ibarra Evening custodian
Diane jones= cafeteria manager
Lou Terrones= resource teacher
Amy Kasch  lang. pathologist
Nancy Yates - school psychologist
Mark Valeske - occ therapist
Alayna Pettingill  para educator
Tersea Gonzales  para educator
Robert Salvia    para educator
Deborah Meskimen  para educator

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.