April 24, 2024, 08:36:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280425 times)
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: September 18, 2010, 05:43:42 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/live_blog_kaine_horman_and_des.html

1:55 p.m.: Oprah says that police have not formally charged Terri and do not consider her a suspect. "Do you?"

Kaine and Desiree look at each other for a few seconds.

Kaine: Yeah. I think we do.

Hmmmmmm....Think?  sorta weaker than before?

"Think" is much weaker.  In fact, it even implies they're "not sure" anymore. 

Interesting, because LE is not mentioning Terri lately either.

Must have something to do with what they're discovering in the investigation that the public is not aware of...my, my...to be a fly on the wall.

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.

Welcome Flymonkey!

Can you tell us if the Tom Jones posting over in another forum is actually DeDe's relative?  He seems to be asking DeDe questions and posting her answers.
I definitely believe it is Tom, alhough I do now absolutely KNOW it.  DeDe had a long chat with him on Sunday last weekend and he asked her lots of questions, so that posting sounded like things that DeDe would have said directly to him.

I think DeDe is a lovely person.  She is a good friend  and supportive.  I think it's true she had no idea that LE would laser in on her the way they have, but she says she would still have gone to help Terri even if she had known. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 18, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »

im not sure what to say about it

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dede-Spicher-Support-Page/161167263893656

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: September 18, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »

These lists...I guess are lists of the "full-time" teachers.

What about substitutes or "assistants".  I'm thinking the person that left the same day was maybe an assistant...not "full-time".

I can't imagine being able to get a list of the substitutes...and the other support staff, it doesn't specify if they are full or part time...

So the "short" list of those that left seems to be:

Paul Mastin math/ lang arts 6/7/8
kenny Moylan head custodian
Nancy Yates - school psychologist
Alayna Pettingill  para educator
Robert Salvia    para educator

Any monkey want to run these names? And as far as LE all ready clearing anyone or the school, I got the impression from the Sheriff that it is bigger than just Terri

any way to find out about groundskeepers?

when you're going through hell, just keep going
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: September 18, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »

Thank-you, I honestly don't know what to say about any of this, very upsetting.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: September 18, 2010, 05:52:00 PM »

I don't know if people are getting things confused.  There was a woman who is a relative of the Horman's that owned the houseboat on Sauvie. 

She moved to Arizona.  I read it was the next day and I also read that she had moved a long long time before.  Her initials are AP.  She must be an aunt to the boy Tanner.

As far as finding out who are subs, that would be impossible.  I am sure PPS calls from a sub list and that could be hundreds of people, random;y chosen to sub on a day.  The principal did state that there was no sub that day.

I don't think schools turn in emplyees unless they for some reason get a report.  then they are mandated by law to report.  Where I live, if a person who is a mandtated reporter and that is in many professions, if a person should have known or did know and did not report, that person faces jail and a fine.

Perhaps one would not actually go to jail, but the cost of hiring an attorney would be enough to dter people from not reporting.

Usually a child reports to an adult.  I don't know what a school would see on their own.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: September 18, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »

ACKKKKKKKKKK.  I MEANT THAT THE PERSON THAT MOVED IS A RELATIVE OF THE HORMAN"S NEIGHBOR"S!!!!!!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 18, 2010, 05:56:03 PM »

ACKKKKKKKKKK.  I MEANT THAT THE PERSON THAT MOVED IS A RELATIVE OF THE HORMAN"S NEIGHBOR"S!!!!!!!!!!
I knew what you meant.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: September 18, 2010, 05:58:56 PM »

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.

WELCOME FLYMONKEY!!!!       

One thing I have wondered is does DeDe still speak to Terri?
Will they continue their friendship?
Or is DeDe angry at Terri?
DeDe is definitely not angry at Terri, but they have not spoken since about the middle of July.  Terri's attorney is pretty rabid about keeping her off the phone and out of the newpapers.  Also, because LE is probably tracking phone calls from each of them, one calling the other would probably cause the DA to have a stroke!
[/quote]

Do you think that your phone calls are being recorded when you speak with DeDe? Is DeDe being followed? or watched on a daily basis?  Thank you for answering these questions.
[/quote]
We have no idea whether they are listening or not, but we do try to laugh about it.   And we sometimes deliberately have long conversations about how incompetent LE has been in this case and how much time they are wasting, just on the off chance that they ARE listening.

DeDe was not thrilled when Jason started posting, but she feels now like he said some things that allowed people to see her as more human.  The information about her losing her job and becoming depressed... that is all pretty true, but I don't think anybody really thought of her as a person until he spilled his guts.  I would like to say that he has put a definite "spin" on the planter box story, but he was mostly pretty honest about the rest.  Oh- except DeDe has definitely had more than one boyfriend.  She was pretty serious about him until it started to become clear that he was somewhat "unstable," so perhaps he thought of himself as her first "serious" boyfriend.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: September 18, 2010, 06:05:05 PM »

These lists...I guess are lists of the "full-time" teachers.

What about substitutes or "assistants".  I'm thinking the person that left the same day was maybe an assistant...not "full-time".

I can't imagine being able to get a list of the substitutes...and the other support staff, it doesn't specify if they are full or part time...

So the "short" list of those that left seems to be:

Paul Mastin math/ lang arts 6/7/8
kenny Moylan head custodian
Nancy Yates - school psychologist
Alayna Pettingill  para educator
Robert Salvia    para educator

Any monkey want to run these names? And as far as LE all ready clearing anyone or the school, I got the impression from the Sheriff that it is bigger than just Terri

any way to find out about groundskeepers?

Working on it....so far I know this...

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/4363.htm

............. beginning in 1999, budget cuts halved the number of PPS employees responsible for maintaining grounds, leaving six workers during summer and two in the winter, with help from a handful of college students.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: September 18, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »

flymonkey, did you post your and dede history and i missed it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 18, 2010, 06:16:23 PM »

Thank-you Flymonkey for answering my question. And I didn't believe for a minute that Jason was DeDe's first boyfriend, that imo, was ridiculous. And I have no doubt about Jason and being unstable.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: September 18, 2010, 06:17:01 PM »

I haven't posted any history yet.  I have known DeDe for several years.  We have been close for a long time.  Not sure what else you might want to know about our relationship, but I am mostly here to answer questions about the case and do not want to get into personal details.  Obviously I am on her side, and I expect some to assume that I am operating from a position of bias.  I would like to talk mostly about facts and I am hoping that people will read critically and decide for themselves what they want to believe.  If something is just my opinion, I will try to make that clear -- all you monkeys seem to be very conscientious about that!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: September 18, 2010, 06:22:32 PM »

I haven't posted any history yet.  I have known DeDe for several years.  We have been close for a long time.  Not sure what else you might want to know about our relationship, but I am mostly here to answer questions about the case and do not want to get into personal details.  Obviously I am on her side, and I expect some to assume that I am operating from a position of bias.  I would like to talk mostly about facts and I am hoping that people will read critically and decide for themselves what they want to believe.  If something is just my opinion, I will try to make that clear -- all you monkeys seem to be very conscientious about that!

Can you tell us who DeDe thinks did this to Kyron and how it was done?
eoc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: September 18, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »

Hi, all...jut been lurking fo a while.  Had no time to post.  I want to start off by saying how astoundingly perceptive all of you are.  I follow this website to see all of the up-to-date info on this case.  That being said, will no one question Flymonkey's validity??  Not one person has question the fact that this person might not "REALLY" be DS's friend.  and HE/SE/ITS andwers seem awful vague.  Just sayin'.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: September 18, 2010, 06:30:49 PM »

Not sure why DeDe needs a support page.  DeDe is not Kyron's parent nor is she related to him.  This about Kyron and not DeDe.  I'm sure DeDe is aware of that. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 18, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »

Hi, all...jut been lurking fo a while.  Had no time to post.  I want to start off by saying how astoundingly perceptive all of you are.  I follow this website to see all of the up-to-date info on this case.  That being said, will no one question Flymonkey's validity??  Not one person has question the fact that this person might not "REALLY" be DS's friend.  and HE/SE/ITS andwers seem awful vague.  Just sayin'.   

Excellent point but I'm not sure in the scheme of things it makes any difference one way or the other. 
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: September 18, 2010, 06:33:28 PM »

I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: September 18, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

thanks and i forgot to welcome you
so im guessing you feel dede is a truthful,aboveboard type of person, cool
i knew a guy once, and i thought no way he would never do anything like that
turned out greed was his demon, i would never have thought it of him, i was
just so surprised

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: September 18, 2010, 06:37:43 PM »

I can assure you that I am not an "it," if that increases my believability factor!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: September 18, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »

I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

LE has been doing everything to look for Kyron from day one.  Not sure why you are suggesting they haven't.  Just because they have their sights on Terri doesn't make them wrong or unfortunate.  I happen to agree with LE and do believe Terri is responsible.

As far as "mini Seizures", Kaine and Desiree made it clear there were no medical problems with Kyron at all.  I think DeDe has been believing Terri and has relayed that on to others.  DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.