April 26, 2024, 06:12:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280542 times)
eoc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: September 18, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »

Hi, all...jut been lurking fo a while.  Had no time to post.  I want to start off by saying how astoundingly perceptive all of you are.  I follow this website to see all of the up-to-date info on this case.  That being said, will no one question Flymonkey's validity??  Not one person has question the fact that this person might not "REALLY" be DS's friend.  and HE/SE/ITS andwers seem awful vague.  Just sayin'.   

I can assure you that I am not an "it," if that increases my believability factor!

Uh, maybe it makes you funny...uh, but not more believable.   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 18, 2010, 06:43:04 PM »

flymonkey
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.

just how did dede come to know this info, about mini-seizure"  episodes

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: September 18, 2010, 06:43:58 PM »

flymonkey, did you post your and dede history and i missed it

I haven't posted any history yet.  I have known DeDe for several years.  We have been close for a long time.  Not sure what else you might want to know about our relationship, but I am mostly here to answer questions about the case and do not want to get into personal details.  Obviously I am on her side, and I expect some to assume that I am operating from a position of bias.  I would like to talk mostly about facts and I am hoping that people will read critically and decide for themselves what they want to believe.  If something is just my opinion, I will try to make that clear -- all you monkeys seem to be very conscientious about that!

Can you tell us who DeDe thinks did this to Kyron and how it was done?

I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

LE has been doing everything to look for Kyron from day one.  Not sure why you are suggesting they haven't.  Just because they have their sights on Terri doesn't make them wrong or unfortunate.  I happen to agree with LE and do believe Terri is responsible.

As far as "mini Seizures", Kaine and Desiree made it clear there were no medical problems with Kyron at all.  I think DeDe has been believing Terri and has relayed that on to others.  DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. 

I am telling you all what DeDe said to me.  I have never met Terri or Kaine or Kyron or Desiree, and I don't know what might or might not have been wrong with Kyron medically.  I do know that the time spent investigating DeDe was wasted.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #923 on: September 18, 2010, 06:46:53 PM »

I haven't posted any history yet.  I have known DeDe for several years.  We have been close for a long time.  Not sure what else you might want to know about our relationship, but I am mostly here to answer questions about the case and do not want to get into personal details.  Obviously I am on her side, and I expect some to assume that I am operating from a position of bias.  I would like to talk mostly about facts and I am hoping that people will read critically and decide for themselves what they want to believe.  If something is just my opinion, I will try to make that clear -- all you monkeys seem to be very conscientious about that!

The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

LE has been doing everything to look for Kyron from day one.  Not sure why you are suggesting they haven't.  Just because they have their sights on Terri doesn't make them wrong or unfortunate.  I happen to agree with LE and do believe Terri is responsible.

As far as "mini Seizures", Kaine and Desiree made it clear there were no medical problems with Kyron at all.  I think DeDe has been believing Terri and has relayed that on to others.  DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. 

I am telling you all what DeDe said to me.  I have never met Terri or Kaine or Kyron or Desiree, and I don't know what might or might not have been wrong with Kyron medically.  I do know that the time spent investigating DeDe was wasted.
Not time wasted at ALL - "if" it ruled her out, IMO

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: September 18, 2010, 06:47:31 PM »

flymonkey
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.

She heard it from Terri, and I know Terri is not a respected source here in the cage (or most other places either).  All I can tell you is what DeDe told me -- I have no grounds from which to judge the truth of what Terri told her.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: September 18, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys! It's been a long time.......hope all is well
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: September 18, 2010, 07:02:14 PM »

flymonkey

She heard it from Terri, and I know Terri is not a respected source here in the cage (or most other places either).  All I can tell you is what DeDe told me -- I have no grounds from which to judge the truth of what Terri told her.

FlyMonkey...what do YOU think happened to Kyron?
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: September 18, 2010, 07:10:22 PM »

Some baby pics of Kyron that I thought were really cute!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 18, 2010, 07:11:42 PM »

Flymonkey - did Dede ask you to speak on her behalf at SM?   Does Dede read here?
What can you tell us about the days and nights Dede spent with Terri @ the Horman residence?

Tia.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 18, 2010, 07:13:24 PM »

Hey fellow monkeys! It's been a long time.......hope all is well

welcome back

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: September 18, 2010, 07:14:02 PM »

flymonkey

FlyMonkey...what do YOU think happened to Kyron?

I have no idea.  I have never met any of the family, never seen the school, never been anywhere near it or the house.  I don't have enough knowledge or info to form a theory.  I guess I would not be surprised if the landscaper turned out to have something to do with it, but I have no basis from which to advance any theories.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 18, 2010, 07:15:35 PM »

Not time wasted at ALL - "if" it ruled her out, IMO

LE would be irresponsible if they didn't look at the person who spent so much time with Terri after Kyron went missing, imo
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 18, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

Oh, Nana!  Those photos of Kyron are precious!  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 18, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »

nana-those pics of Kyron are so cute!!!!
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: September 18, 2010, 07:26:58 PM »

Flymonkey - did Dede ask you to speak on her behalf at SM?   Does Dede read here?
What can you tell us about the days and nights Dede spent with Terri @ the Horman residence?

Tia.

I asked DeDe if it was OK with her if I spoke up on SM, but she did not ask me to do so.  It has been very frustrating to me and to her other friends that DeDe has been unable to get much of her side heard -- she is following the advice of her attorney by not speaking out (and she got seriously yelled at for talking to People Mag).  So this is all on my own initiative.

DeDe has read on this forum, but the police continue to hold her computer hostage, so she has to go to the library to get internet access and can't spend much time.

While DeDe was spending nights at Terri's, she told me a bunch of really boring stuff:  the ladies from the school (other moms, I guess) were bringing food over and dropping by to visit; reporters would periodically come and knock on the door, all apologetic because their news directors made them keep bothering them; Terri has a mouse in her kitchen.  She said that Terri was distraught about Kyron a lot of the time, frustrated that she was unable to do anything to help him or help in the search efforts, but LE was very clear that she would only be in the way.  There weren't any revelations or odd things or anything that made DeDe suspicious.  As DeDe told the police, she isn't loyal to Terri, she is loyal to the truth.  If anything had caused her any doubt, she would absolutely have given that info to the police IMMEDIATELY.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: September 18, 2010, 07:35:21 PM »

flymonkey

hey flymonkey wondered what you thought of my opinion that terri horman does not seem like a person who can stay locked in a house for 3 months without talking and giving her side of... everything.  wondering if she is now using dede to get her side of everything out there, and maybe dede is using you cause she cant talk to the media either. oh yeah and my most burning question is why was th having her hair dyed in the early days of a missing step son...    hehe its far from my most burning question but i would bet mucho denario that it is killing th not to be able to answer that .      *back to the background

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 18, 2010, 07:37:20 PM »

There are plenty of people who would be going into the school that are not employees of the school, but employees / contractors of the Portland School District. Or hired by the School district when needed. Heating / Air conditoning, Electricians, Painters. Most schools check out the teachers etc to see if they have a history of child abuse or criminal records, but are the employees of any sub contractors subject to the same background checks ? Probably not and I am speaking in general terms not speaking to the circumstances in this case. Never mind parents and volunteers who would be at the schools.
Frightening becsue there are way too many predators out there under out radar.
And speaking to this particular case, I read about how Terry was mistreating Kyron. Where did that come from ? Because if it is true, then why wasn't something done earlier ? By the person who was living in the house with Terri and Kyron ? The adult ?
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: September 18, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »

Tia.

I asked DeDe if it was OK with her if I spoke up on SM, but she did not ask me to do so.  It has been very frustrating to me and to her other friends that DeDe has been unable to get much of her side heard -- she is following the advice of her attorney by not speaking out (and she got seriously yelled at for talking to People Mag).  So this is all on my own initiative.

DeDe has read on this forum, but the police continue to hold her computer hostage, so she has to go to the library to get internet access and can't spend much time.
While DeDe was spending nights at Terri's, she told me a bunch of really boring stuff:  the ladies from the school (other moms, I guess) were bringing food over and dropping by to visit; reporters would periodically come and knock on the door, all apologetic because their news directors made them keep bothering them; Terri has a mouse in her kitchen.  She said that Terri was distraught about Kyron a lot of the time, frustrated that she was unable to do anything to help him or help in the search efforts, but LE was very clear that she would only be in the way.  There weren't any revelations or odd things or anything that made DeDe suspicious.  As DeDe told the police, she isn't loyal to Terri, she is loyal to the truth.  If anything had caused her any doubt, she would absolutely have given that info to the police IMMEDIATELY.

this leads me to believe that le is still very much investigating the th angle of Kyrons disapearance. Jesus wherever Kyron is right now, surround him with your love and protection.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 18, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

I see you have been a member here for 2 weeks, FlyMonkey. What made you step forward today to start posting? (And really, what is your agenda, I am just curious.)

I also would like to know if you have asked Dede about her time line for June 4. Could you tell us what it is?

Also, did she buy cellphones for herself and Terri to evade LE listening in?

Thanks.

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: September 18, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »

Thankyou Claycat and Hellokitty. I just love baby pics!!! My heart just aches for Kyron and his family. I pray for him and his family each and everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.