March 28, 2024, 11:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278645 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 06, 2010, 09:17:15 AM »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:00:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »

ELSY LEONOR MEJIA-SANCHEZ
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Mrs. Sanchez ....
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 07:16:19 PM »

oops "self-editing" (again)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 07:23:44 PM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Mrs. Sanchez ....
Thank-you
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »

wow im a duh monkey today, i was checking SO in clackamas today
followed a link or two and had found the same thing but didnt connect it
to rudy

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »

i have to go for awhile,but i did fig this out for TH timeline on the FMs
what we do with the info is up in the air

ok i think we have one piece of real evidence, thanks to AL,and TH/if we are to believe TH about the 9;12 receipt, in the vid at 3;30 mark AL,thinks it was between 9;30-and something till 10;am that she saw and talked to TH
so maybe TH could have went to the imbrie FM first,then to the walker FM,
by the 9;30-to something till 10 time line by AL
if TH check out was 9;12, from the imbrie FM, it seems that TH could have gotten  to the walker FM that AL saw her at, around 9;30 to something till 10 per AL
from the imbrie FM to walker FM, using US-26 E is 4.8 mi 8 mins, add 5 min
for TH to leave store walk to car, put baby in car seat, add another 5 min
to do the same thing to go into the walker FM, thats 15-18 min give or take
i still wonder what she bought at the imbrie FM, is that the one with the
star bucks
so now, that leaves us with TH still buying meds, she leaves walker FM, around
10-10;15, that leaves 1to 1 1/2 hr give or take a few min

times to
Suggested routes
NW Cornelius Pass Rd
5.2 mi 12 mins

11536 NW Skyline Blvd Portland, OR 97231 

1. Head west on NW Skyline Blvd toward NW Cornelius Pass Rd  0.3 mi
2. Take the 1st left onto NW Cornelius Pass Rd  4.8 mi
3. Turn right at NW Imbrie Dr
Destination will be on the right  0.1 mi

22075 NW Imbrie Dr Hillsboro, OR 97124

---------

Suggested routes
NW Kaiser Rd and NW Bethany Blvd
7.5 mi 18 mins

11536 NW Skyline Blvd Portland, OR 97231 

1. Head east on NW Skyline Blvd toward NW Brooks Rd  82 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto NW Brooks Rd  0.7 mi
3. Turn left at NW Kaiser Rd  3.4 mi
4. Continue onto NW Bethany Blvd  2.2 mi
5. Turn left at NW Cornell Rd  0.1 mi
6. Take the 1st right onto NW 158th Ave  0.9 mi
7. Turn right at SW Walker Rd

15995 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, OR 97006

-------------

Suggested routes
US-26 E
4.8 mi 8 mins

15995 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, OR 97006 

1. Head northwest on SW Walker Rd toward SW Outrigger  1.4 mi
2. Slight right at NW 185th Ave  0.7 mi
3. Turn left at NW Evergreen Pkwy  1.8 mi
4. Turn right at NW Cornelius Pass Rd  0.3 mi
5. Turn left at NW Imbrie Dr

22075 NW Imbrie Dr Hillsboro, OR 97124
---------------
to borders where AL was going
Suggested routes
SW Walker Rd
2.2 mi

15995 SW Walker RdBeaverton, OR 97006 

1. Head southeast on SW Walker Rd toward NW 158th Ave  2.1 mi
2. Turn right at SW Cedar Hills Blvd
Destination will be on the right  446 ft

Borders
2605 S. W. Cedar Hills Blvd.Beaverton, OR 97005

AL vid
http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »

I brought this forward from the previous thread:

Quote from: Puzzler on September 12, 2010, 05:01:50 PM
I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm
Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!

They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »

Mrs. Sanchez ....

If she allegedly abducted the children on May 19 and immediately headed for Mexico, she would have been out of the U.S. by June 4.

If LE thinks she is hiding in the U.S., especially in the Portland area, then they would be looking for her with questions regarding Kyron.

If her husband blames Terri for his wife's leaving with his children, then he would have a motive for taking Kyron.

Does anyone know if there are Hispanic students at Skyline? If so, Hispanic adults would blend in with the parents the day of the Science Fair. If not, they would be noticed. If RS is involved, he may have been able to put pressure on a non-Hispanic adult to take Kyron.

RS might have been granted full custody by the courts after his wife disappeared with the children without a month or two of contact with RS.

LE must be going nuts with all the possibilities of what happened, though I sadly believe they have been searching for a body along with any possible clues for a long time.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 08:20:54 PM »

I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm  Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!

They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

2.   enumclawrose says:
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER

I just wanted to get this in here before you spend too much time on researching this case in connection with the Horman case.  Here is the name of the childrens father.  Notice the address matches.  He has a truck driving business.

dot: 1304694
name: UBALDO SANCHEZ
address: 955 S PACIFIC HWY
WOODBURN, OR 97071
phone: (503) 982-7078
email: LISADWRIGHT@COMCAST.NET

http://www.truckdrivingjobsin.com/bycity/Oregon/WOODBURN/UBALDO+SANCHEZ.aspx

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »

1.  Re meds for the baby.  How would TH have gotten a prescription for the baby?  If she went to the doctor on Thursday, then she would have gotten meds that day. 

She had no time for a doctor visit on Friday.  I do not know doctor's who prescribe over the phone without seeing a patient.

Therefore, I conclude that the meds were over the counter.  So where one purchases them should be irrelevant.  Even if one could save a buck or two, what is the point of the driving time and gas expended?

2.  Her alibi in her mind only needed to cover the time from 9-10, which she has said in her email.  The rest of the day doesn't count in her mind.

3.  LE wanted video from the day before.  I think she had a dry run and whatever she was doing was prepared that day.

4.  The question for me is whether she did this alone or with someone else. 
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 08:27:21 PM »

Lazydog1
I just wanted to get this in here before you spend too much time on researching this case in connection with the Horman case.  Here is the name of the childrens father.  Notice the address matches.  He has a truck driving business.

WOODBURN, OR 97071

hmmm so you are saying these are "not" Rudy Sanchez's children?    Ok I gotta re-read all this (again) LOL

just from real quick search - the Ubaldo Sanchez I found in Woodburn is 49 yrs old - but in his "relatives I found so far .... there was no "Elsy"  but I've just begun searching - will post if anything worthy is found

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10
« Reply #904 on: September 12, 2010, 12:36:39 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I sincerely hope we can get a discussion going on Kyron again! Now that everyone has oohed and awwed over everyones Avi and Terri's support group is gone and the dead horse has been beaten to a pulp, maybe we can get down to business. I had quit posting on this thread weeks ago because of all the BS. If I wanted to read the garbage from Terri's support group and Godlike productions I would have joined their sites. 
Now where is Kyron?

Whoa! I wanted to bring this over from the other thread.  I totally understand but I have to admit.  I was half asleep when I fired up Scared Monkeys to check in. Just had a short little nap. I saw this post and was reading it when that one line caught my eye. 

The first thought to hit me was Wow! This person is blunt and to the point.  Lets get to work and find Kyron.    Those who know abut my post on Musings and such will understand why my heart stopped for a moment and I couldn't believe anyone could be that cold. 

I'm sure that stmt was not directed at me. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 08:35:08 PM »

A little more info on Ubaldo Sanchez (so far it's all about the same, info wise... but still looking)

SANCHEZ, UBALDO F   1964-06-00
(lists family below, at same address I assume)
SANCHEZ,BENITO F
SANCHEZ,MARIA G    

WOODBURN    OR    97071

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 08:36:18 PM »

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm  Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.

B

2.   enumclawrose says:
-10 DAYS LATER
-17 DAYS LATER
-1 DAY LATER
-21 DAYS LATER
-31 DAYS LATER

WOODBURN, OR 97071

Thanks, Lazydog1. Looks like we can take one more thing out of the mix.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »

Lazydog1

WOODBURN, OR 97071

hmmm so you are saying these are "not" Rudy Sanchez's children?    Ok I gotta re-read all this (again) LOL

just from real quick search - the Ubaldo Sanchez I found in Woodburn is 49 yrs old - but in his "relatives I found so far .... there was no "Elsy"  but I've just begun searching - will post if anything worthy is found

That's correct. It's actually located right next to the house. A few months ago they had a full lot, and then within a few days, it all went poof. Now they have brought in some more vehicles.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 08:37:28 PM »

Lazydog - why was it necessary for you to go to the previous thread just to mention a post? 

The dead horse is referring to the saying "beating a dead horse" and this emoticon that some people are bothered by

As much as I love animals that EMOTICON doesn't bother me because I realize it's really not beating a real horse and pertains only to a saying.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 08:39:24 PM »

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10
« Reply #904 on: September 12, 2010, 12:36:39 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I sincerely hope we can get a discussion going on Kyron again! Now that everyone has oohed and awwed over everyones Avi and Terri's support group is gone and the dead horse has been beaten to a pulp, maybe we can get down to business. I had quit posting on this thread weeks ago because of all the BS. If I wanted to read the garbage from Terri's support group and Godlike productions I would have joined their sites. 
Now where is Kyron?

Whoa! I wanted to bring this over from the other thread.  I totally understand but I have to admit.  I was half asleep when I fired up Scared Monkeys to check in. Just had a short little nap. I saw this post and was reading it when that one line caught my eye. 

The first thought to hit me was Wow! This person is blunt and to the point.  Lets get to work and find Kyron.    Those who know abut my post on Musings and such will understand why my heart stopped for a moment and I couldn't believe anyone could be that cold. 

I'm sure that stmt was not directed at me. 

NO NO NO Lazydog not directed at you. More at the one that was banned.  I was not being cruel about animals ....just an old saying of beating a dead horse to death. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 08:41:05 PM »

sorry. just poke in every once in a while. Guess you moved on.  IMO he has nothing to do with Kyron being missing. JMO.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 08:49:13 PM »

sorry. just poke in every once in a while. Guess you moved on.  IMO he has nothing to do with Kyron being missing. JMO.  an angelic monkey

Sass
- who doesn't?  If Terri did have an affair or if she did try to hire the LS to kill Kaine then maybe he doesn't know where Kyron is but he may have information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.