April 27, 2024, 12:09:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280557 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2010, 05:03:45 AM »

Monkey King,
I watched on cable the other night ( 3rd, 4th time) Chris Rock the comedian.
I Love him. He makes me cry that I laugh so hard. He always though has a " human basis" that he brings to the table of - what is real and he puts a spin on it. That is why everyone can relate to his comedy.

He does this act about relationships. Men and Women. He said you are either Married and Bored or Single and Lonely. He then goes on to say that he is married and Bored out of his ever loving mind ( skipping his swearing) - He said I will take BORED and Married over an exciting relationship any day. Meaning finding excitement outside the marriage or being single in a relationship that has no boundaries.  I can't post the vid - too many Chris Rock exploitations Smile   
the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6X0Qqxx3f0

Made me think in retrospect of what was going on in the marriage of Kaine and Terri -
Were they married and bored ? Or looking for excitement ?  You have to watch the vid.
Many F bombs - It's Chris Rock. But he makes total sense all in all.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2010, 07:28:44 AM »

You should be with your friends looking forward to Halloween, Kyron.
Wherever you are, I pray it's beautiful
and that your Guardian Angel
has you always in her sight.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2010, 07:33:27 AM »

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 07:24:32 PM »
1. Re meds for the baby. How would TH have gotten a prescription for the baby? If she went to the doctor on Thursday, then she would have gotten meds that day.

She had no time for a doctor visit on Friday. I do not know doctor's who prescribe over the phone without seeing a patient.

Therefore, I conclude that the meds were over the counter. So where one purchases them should be irrelevant. Even if one could save a buck or two, what is the point of the driving time and gas expended?

2. Her alibi in her mind only needed to cover the time from 9-10, which she has said in her email. The rest of the day doesn't count in her mind.

3. LE wanted video from the day before. I think she had a dry run and whatever she was doing was prepared that day.

4. The question for me is whether she did this alone or with someone else.
Copy/paste^

I think you bring up a good point, I am thinking that perhaps th thought she would only need an aliby to prove that she didn’t leave with kyron, that that would prove since she left him at school, it would be considered a random child snatching or they would think he wandered off, whatever. but in her mind all she might have been thinking is that she only had to aliby up for that she left him at the school and was seen alone at fm. (also confusing the teacher by bringing up a doc appointment he had would give her time before he was reported missing). Then after she was under so much scrutiny she may have just made up rest in a hurry, the other stuff about where she was, ie the having to drive around to sooth the baby, meds for her daughter. If she had a prescription I think that would have been confirmed by now.  I think the plan was set up to make sure she was seen on video at fm, talking to the lady from the gym was an opportunity she might have stumbled into and took advantage of, terri making a point of showing her that she had left kyron at school-the pics of the project.  This part looks set up to me, the rest seems thrown in as a hasty afterthought.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2010, 07:40:55 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.920
« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2010, 01:57:33 PM »   

im with ya tracygirl

TH time line, has bugged me since the beginning, lets say this is the real time block, for what TH did that morning
8;45,till the FM, where AL saw her and the baby, i still think it was the first and only store TH went to, why because the LE wouldnt have asked about,the parking lots
of the stores, and if the truck had been seen, if they knew for sure she was at the 2nd FM, i think the LE have doubts , about the 2nd FM, so that gives us between
8;45 and 9;45-10am, alibied, next block of time is 9;45-10am, till the gym at 11;20, LE didnt ask for info about the gym, so im guessing they know she was there,
so that is roughly, 1 to 1-1/2 hr, if she caused harm to kyron,resulting in death
so where could you put a person, in that amount of time, if they are deceased
saying TH did whatever to kyron, to cause his death, i thought where could she
put a body not to be found for a long,long time, a couple of threads back,i had
suggested a U store it type place, at the time i was just thinking out the box
because of the same time block i used above, till i ran across this yesterday
im sure ive read it b4,i just didnt log all the details into the brain ya know

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

didnt her facebook that was posted in sm from around the time of june 4 show she had written, i own two business'

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2010, 07:46:30 AM »

my bus to work was a few minutes late last week, and in just a few minutes i noticed people that go to work every morning at 2 after my bus and thought, i have been doing this for months and never new that in just 2 minutes after these other people come and go in two minutes also. i was thinking that th could have taken kyron from the school and just by a minute or two out the back and extremely lucky timing not been noticed. i dont want to rule much out since i thought about that. i noticed on other kids pages on sm it has been mentioned that kids can be abducted in a flash. i think th could have done this in a flash

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2010, 07:51:42 AM »

http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/06/16/is-the-stepmother-to-kyron-horman-terri-moulton-horman-being-unfairly-targeted.php

One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley. On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Jim Kelley

Holm/Villarreal (friends of Terri Horman - Kurtis friend of Kyron)

i am glad you posted this, i had discussed it once on a comment section somewhere, i had thought someone said the truck was there that whole time, but if it is these two times that would open up alot of possibility, do we know if this area has been searched? i wish i lived there and could drive up there to see if that hinky feeling came up there

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2010, 08:15:12 AM »

TH has not been arrested because they need the GJ to indict in a felony case.  The GJ is not done.  She cannot be arrested yet.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2010, 08:46:27 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1227469#msg1227469
sackyattack
I think you bring up a good point, I am thinking that perhaps th thought she would only need an aliby to prove that she didn’t leave with kyron, that that would prove since she left him at school, it would be considered a random child snatching or they would think he wandered off, whatever. but in her mind all she might have been thinking is that she only had to aliby up for that she left him at the school and was seen alone at fm. (also confusing the teacher by bringing up a doc appointment he had would give her time before he was reported missing). Then after she was under so much scrutiny she may have just made up rest in a hurry, the other stuff about where she was, ie the having to drive around to sooth the baby, meds for her daughter. If she had a prescription I think that would have been confirmed by now.  I think the plan was set up to make sure she was seen on video at fm, talking to the lady from the gym was an opportunity she might have stumbled into and took advantage of, terri making a point of showing her that she had left kyron at school-the pics of the project.  This part looks set up to me, the rest seems thrown in as a hasty afterthought.

sack i think she did set the alibi, see my timeline i put together
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1227329#msg1227329

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2010, 08:50:43 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1227470#msg1227470
snip
The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

didnt her facebook that was posted in sm from around the time of june 4 show she had written, i own two business'

wow good memory,i tried to find it but no time to look,ill look again after work

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2010, 09:25:22 AM »

1.  Re meds for the baby.  How would TH have gotten a prescription for the baby?  If she went to the doctor on Thursday, then she would have gotten meds that day. 

She had no time for a doctor visit on Friday.  I do not know doctor's who prescribe over the phone without seeing a patient.

Therefore, I conclude that the meds were over the counter.  So where one purchases them should be irrelevant.  Even if one could save a buck or two, what is the point of the driving time and gas expended?

MAYBE SHE WAS REFILLING A PRESCRIPTION? OR MAYBE THERE WAS NO EAR ACHE AT ALL

2.  Her alibi in her mind only needed to cover the time from 9-10, which she has said in her email.  The rest of the day doesn't count in her mind.

3.  LE wanted video from the day before.  I think she had a dry run and whatever she was doing was prepared that day.

4.  The question for me is whether she did this alone or with someone else.  ME TOO

My comments in red above
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2010, 09:30:56 AM »

sorry. just poke in every once in a while. Guess you moved on.  IMO he has nothing to do with Kyron being missing. JMO.  an angelic monkey

Sass
- who doesn't?  If Terri did have an affair or if she did try to hire the LS to kill Kaine then maybe he doesn't know where Kyron is but he may have information.

Sorry again, doing stuff. I was referring to RS. IMO he was one of Terri's victims that she preyed on. I believe he was naive and TH knew it. As far as him being involved, I don't for one moment believe he has anything to do with it. As far as info? I think if he knew anything, Kyron would be home already. He's just a patsy in TH's web of schemes. JMO

Yes but the MFH plot does pertain to Terri's thought process and he may know things about what Terri was thinking about doing. 

i had discounted the rs pretty much until klass showed me the similarity in sexting and now i am wondering, could we open a thread on ls so i can explore his involvement further?  i decided to go back and read news accounts of any involvement he may have had and would like to post references to articles on him since i have had to get them anyway. and to be able to post relevent quotes from papers without filling up this thread incase ls involvement doesnt go anywhere promising. otherwise i can post in here, i am thinking of posting about six diff posts on mfh to make it possible to sort out what is relevant and not just what th may be putting out there. ie:http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.htmlSimilarities to Murder-for-Hire plot
Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2010, 09:36:02 AM »

Everyone is welcome to start new threads.  All you have to do is go out to the main Kyron forum area and click on NEW TOPIC.  You need to fill in the SUBJECT LINE of what you want the thread to be about, then simply post your thoughts.

We (moderators and admin) have the ability to move or delete something if inappropriate.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2010, 09:49:26 AM »

You should be with your friends looking forward to Halloween, Kyron.
Wherever you are, I pray it's beautiful
and that your Guardian Angel
has you always in her sight.

Beautiful CBB  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2010, 10:41:14 AM »

Very pretty CBB  an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2010, 11:06:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Beautiful pic CBB. Praying today is the day Kyron comes home!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2010, 11:06:16 AM »

1.  Re meds for the baby.  How would TH have gotten a prescription for the baby?  If she went to the doctor on Thursday, then she would have gotten meds that day. 

She had no time for a doctor visit on Friday.  I do not know doctor's who prescribe over the phone without seeing a patient.

Therefore, I conclude that the meds were over the counter.  So where one purchases them should be irrelevant.  Even if one could save a buck or two, what is the point of the driving time and gas expended?

MAYBE SHE WAS REFILLING A PRESCRIPTION? OR MAYBE THERE WAS NO EAR ACHE AT ALL

2.  Her alibi in her mind only needed to cover the time from 9-10, which she has said in her email.  The rest of the day doesn't count in her mind.

3.  LE wanted video from the day before.  I think she had a dry run and whatever she was doing was prepared that day.

4.  The question for me is whether she did this alone or with someone else.  ME TOO

My comments in red above

ME TOO

I am suspicious of Andrea Leckey story in the Koin interview which took place 2 1/2 months following the disappearance of Kyron.

I had a hinky feeling when an observant Monkey revealed that the original article regarding the Andrea/Terri encounter at Fred Meyers said NOTHING about Kiara being in Terri's arms but ... the updated account included info that went a long way towards upholding Terri's version of events encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010.

Was there a request by Andrea to the publisher/writer of the article to update with an expansion of the encounter between Terri ... an expansion which would reveal answers to the questions that had been lingering for 2 1/2 months.  The lingering questions ... "Where was Kiara?"  "Was Kiara really sick?"

Was Terri more than an acquaintance as Andrea implied.  Could it be that Andrea is a focus of attention that has been overlooked?

Maybe Tamikosmom need to wait until the morning cobwebs clear prior to speculating?

Janet
8:05 AM PT

+++++

Original KOIN Article - August 13, 2010

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
Last Update: 5:49 pm

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Updated Koin Article - August 14, 2010

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
Last Update: 10:48 am

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »

I do know there is an affliction that is a OCD - that when people are under huge stress
they pull out their hair, eyelashes and even eyebrows - over a period of time.
But Damn Kaine is missing not only his brows - the shadow is not showing as if he shaved them.
That it looks like they fell out vs were shaved off ..
He looks like a Chemo patient - sorry if I am wrong.

I think he's okay - he still has all his eyelashes...he just shaved his head and eyebrows.  Look at the picture close and you will see he has the eyelashes.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2010, 11:22:49 AM »

My friend's son used to work out each morning.  For a period in time ... he shaved his hair.  He claimed his head was constantly itchy from shampooing his hair following each work out.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2010, 11:23:52 AM »

I brought this forward from the previous thread:

Quote from: Puzzler on September 12, 2010, 05:01:50 PM
I was just reading over at Blink’s and copied two interesting post to bring here.  What does this all mean?  Did Rudy Sanchez’s wife leave him, taking the children only a few days after the confrontation with Terri in May?  Where have I been?  This is the first I’ve seen of this!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   puzzled says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm  Circumstances: Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010.
***Elsy Mejia-Sanchez resides @ 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn OR … 12 miles on Hwy 99 (same as S Pacific Hwy) from Canby OR where RS has a PO Box (347) for his landscaping business.
Wife takes 2 young children and disappears. Where???? How????? Let’s follow this trail!!

They must really want to talk to her badly, because in order to get a warrant for custodial interference, someone else would have had to have a custody order in place, and there is not.
B

2.   enumclawrose says:
September 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm
RE: The missing Sanchez children, I left out JUNE 5TH in the timeline, the birthday of the missing Sanchez girl.
05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-1 DAY LATER
06/05/10 Jamie’s Birthday
-21 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

I just wanted to get this in here before you spend too much time on researching this case in connection with the Horman case.  Here is the name of the childrens father.  Notice the address matches.  He has a truck driving business.

dot: 1304694
name: UBALDO SANCHEZ
address: 955 S PACIFIC HWY
WOODBURN, OR 97071
phone: (503) 982-7078
email: LISADWRIGHT@COMCAST.NET

http://www.truckdrivingjobsin.com/bycity/Oregon/WOODBURN/UBALDO+SANCHEZ.aspx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.0
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 06:45:21 PM »
under the photo of elsy leonor mejia-sanchez it says:
Jamie and Ubaldo were allegedly abducted by their mother, Elsy Mejia-Sanchez, on May 19, 2010. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Elsy on July 27, 2010

Ubaldo her son, either same name as dad or rocking coincedence or the other addy/name you posted is the son’s info, not the dads. Sorry I am confused.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »

I found the statistics for Skyline School for 2008, but nothing more up to date...I'll go ahead and post what I found though.

Student Ethnicity (2008)

White                            83%           
Asian/Pacific Islander        9%
Hispanic                         4%
Black                             3%                   
American Indian               1%

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/oregon/portland/skyline-elementary-school/environment/

Thank you. Very interesting stats. A non-white stranger would have been noticed, so if anyone at the school took Kyron, it would be a white man or woman.

Since I don't know all the facts, I am willing to accept Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance; however, too many things do point to Terri.

Tuba at Web Sleuths thinks Tuesday will be a bad day for Terri, and I have my fingers crossed for that. If something does happen, it might not be published.
Post #232
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=10

Some of those astrological posts are beginning to make sense to me! Yikes!

It has been a bad day for Terri since June 4th, 2010!

Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.