April 27, 2024, 05:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280595 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »

Has it been determined weither this is RS wife or not?  Conflicting posts on this one.

Below are additional posts from Blink’s site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 1:48 am
The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster.
If Ubaldo and Maria are married, then who is Elsy married to? Maybe Maria is mother or sister to Ubaldo, I don’t know. I guess we can’t assume the missing Sanchez children are Ubaldo’s as much as we can’t assume the are Rudy’s. I think it is too soon to cross these people off the list.
Everytime I post the link to OR Sec.of State, my post gets lost. If you go to egov.sos.state.or.us and search for Sanches Nursery sales you should be able to find it. I also did an Oregon Dept. of Agriculture search on the nursery license, but the server has been busy all day.

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 2:35 am
Sorry for the typo’s on my last two posts. Here’s the Sanchez Nursery License information:
http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/licenses/view.lasso?&division=nursery&key=AG-L0170990ND
Address SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES LLC
WOODBURN, OR 97071
County Marion
Fax 503/982-1362
License Number AG-L0170990ND
License Status Active
Expiration Date 06/30/2011
License Type Nursery Dealers, Florists and Landscapers
Affidavit? N
New Search Printer Friendly Associated Names
Type PPB PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
CSZ WOODBURN OR 97071 Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Authorized Representative address is the mailing address for this business.
Type REP AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE Start Date 09-23-2008 Resign Date
Name MARIA G SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
Type REG REGISTRANT
Name UBALDO SANCHEZ
Addr 1 955 S PACIFIC HWY
Addr 2
New Search Printer Friendly Name History
Business Entity Name Name Type Name Status Start Date End Date
SANCHEZ NURSERY SALES EN CUR 07-15-2005
Please read before ordering Copies.
New Search Printer Friendly Summary History
Image Date Action Transaction Date Effective Date Status Name/Agent Change Dissolved By
06-17-2009 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 06-17-2009 FI
09-23-2008 AMENDMENT OF REGISTRATION 09-23-2008 FI Representative
07-03-2007 RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION 07-03-2007 FI
07-15-2005 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION 07-15-2005 FI Representative
New Search Printer Friendly Counties
Counties Filed
All Counties Filed.
Above is the information from the Secretary of State License.

1.   enumclawrose says:
September 13, 2010 at 4:41 am
http://apps.co.marion.or.us/PropertyRecords/PropertySummary.aspx?pid=R13963
955 S Pacific Hwy., Woodburn OR 97071 is owned by Maria and Ubaldo F Sanchez
Their address is 459 4th Street, Woodburn OR 97071
955 S Pacific is listed as a nursery, (go to zillow for a picture) but it also has a single family residence. Perhaps Ubaldo and Maria rented this to Elsy and her husband?
The missing children connected to the Pacific Hwy address, and my guess is that Elsy is not Ubaldo’s wife, Maria is, if you look at how the registration reads. (Example Maria & Ubaldo Sanchez, wife and husband OR Maria Sanchez and Ubaldo Sanchez, sister & brother, mother and son).
This Ubaldo has the middle initial “F” but the Ubaldo related to Rudy Sanchez on the radaris search by Ode has the middle initial R. This could be a typo (look where your R and F are on your keyboard).
I think Sanchez is a common name, but how common is Ubaldo? Who is the father of Ubaldo (notice no Jr. after this name) and Jamie? Why did Elsy leave?

1.   Midwest Mom says:
September 13, 2010 at 8:52 am
puzzled says:
September 13, 2010 at 3:08 am
According to Blink …
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website.
UBALDO SANCHEZ of 955 S PACIFIC HWY WOODBURN, OR 97071 is dba SANCHEZ NURSERY
The two missing Sanchez children are named Jamie (age 5) and Ubaldo (age 1) and they were living at the 955 S Pacific Hwy address.
Could it be that these two children were born in the US and issued SS#’s which are now being used by adult Jamie Estrada Sanchez and adult Ubaldo Sanchez?
Perhaps this is why there is a a felony warrant for the mother, in an effort to pick her up and verify the identites of the children vs adult males.
Wow, very good point, I know of people who have used their kids identities for credit because theirs was messed up..how do people even come up with these things? If they would only use their creativity for something positive.. sheeesh.

Elsy the daughter of Maria and Ubaldo?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2010, 11:30:35 AM »

8-29-2010:

Two options: (1) he waxed them off or (2) the picture was taken from way far with a zoom and with low resolution, or with a bad-quality cellphone cam.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »

Pictures from yesterdays celebration posted on Missing Kyron Horman FB page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264#!/album.php?aid=31455&id=125336750831264&ref=mf

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 12:20:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

im not taking that as blunt,i am releived you posted. i am new and am trying to figure out where to post things, and what is worth posting. i am thinking avi's is avitars? what is mussings for? and what is JSM? so i can not get out of place here, thanks

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »

Lazydog.....I have been reading here for 5 yrs and have been a member for almost 3. I am far from being a cold person, as most of my fellow Monkeys can attest to. But I am blunt at times. I have limited reading time due to back surgery and a stroke on top of that. We have Musings and JSM's begging to be banned for chit-chat and two sites for avi's. I get frustrated when I come in to find news on a missing child and have to wade through 50 pages of chit chat that has nothing to do with the child that is missing. Sorry If my being blunt offends anyone.

im not taking that as blunt,i am releived you posted. i am new and am trying to figure out where to post things, and what is worth posting. i am thinking avi's is avitars? what is mussings for? and what is JSM? so i can not get out of place here, thanks

Avi can also be the multimedia (audio/video) default file for Microsoft media player, or short movie. Avi stands for Audio Video Interleave (or Interweave.)

Short for avatar, but wanted to make sure you know is two different things.

Musings is for regular chit-chat topics (I think.)

I'm afraid to go there, cause I know chat can get addicting.

Very Happy
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2010, 12:07:41 PM »

You should be with your friends looking forward to Halloween, Kyron.
Wherever you are, I pray it's beautiful
and that your Guardian Angel
has you always in her sight.

CBB~

Another BEAUTIFUL creation!!

Thank you!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2010, 12:09:01 PM »

Avi can also be the multimedia (audio/video) default file for Microsoft media player, or short movie. Avi stands for Audio Video Interleave (or Interweave.)

Very Happy

JSM is another poster - There is also a "Chat Room" - "JSM BEGGING TO BANNED" - set up for all to discuss and have fun in!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »

I'm so darn mixed up with these children who were taken by their mother, now I'm assuming they aren't Rudy's kids? But a relative of Rudys?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2010, 12:11:44 PM »

I'm so darn mixed up with these children who were taken by their mother, now I'm assuming they aren't Rudy's kids? But a relative of Rudys?

Hi NoRose,
You are not the only one that is mixed up!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2010, 12:12:14 PM »

Very Happy

Both musings and JSM are general discussions. There is no off topic so anything not directly involved with a missing person thread can be posted on either of these threads. Both Brandi and CBB make wonderful avatars for the monkeys. If you need a seasonal change for your avatar either of these fine monkeys will do a great job.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2010, 12:20:56 PM »

Hi NoRose,

Same here!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2010, 12:25:01 PM »

Hi NoRose,
Thank-you, I was beginning to think it was just me 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2010, 12:26:14 PM »

Hi NoRose,

Same here!
  I'm guessing it is a relative of Rudys, but I don't know for sure. Maybe we will find out for sure.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »

HOLY lack of hair - even eyebrows -
That almost makes me wonder if Kaine is on Chemo ?

Serious

I don't get WHY in heck they do this, but a couple guys I know periodically shave EVERYTHING!!!! Including eyebrows, to say the least. I'm being polite when I say it looks odd, but then what do I know?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2010, 12:53:37 PM »

I would like to point this out, Latino men are very amorous, persistant and usually very affectionate and highly sexed. 

And yes, I am generalizing.

It doesn't matter who initiated an affair, what matters is how/if an affair affects this case.  Married, consentual adults have affairs everyday and children don't wind up missing. 

Because LS/RS was allegedly married at the time of an alleged affair, as was TH, LS would have been a "safe" candidate as a partner.  (Every night he would go home to his wife and both lived under the threat of the other telling the spouse)
Both parties would appear to be looking to have sexual needs met that weren't getting met at home. 

To justify having LS over at the house, Terri would simply hire him as the LS.

If indeed this woman is the wife of LS, and since the alleged incident occured in front of LS's wife and kids, at the Horman home, and if TH is as devious and wicked as some believe, and can make her step son disappear and cause so much grief for the biological parents, is it not possible she could be involved in this woman and her children missing?

Just spiraling some thoughts........

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2010, 12:54:22 PM »

If you look in the upper  left hand corner of the page just below your avi or avatar, you will see "Home". Click on that and it will take you to the index page, which can help you navigate around the forum.  Here is the link to Home Page/Index:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php

Monkey Musings/Current Events is the place to post comments/items that are off-topic, which could be items of interest, saying hello to others, posting interesting pictures or articles and etc. (basically the things that do not belong in a Missing Person's thread) Using the Musings thread for general chit chat keeps the Missing Person's threads cleaner and easier for those that come for news and discussion about the case free from having to scroll through pages of off topic. The link for the current thread in Musings:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.680

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »

If you go to the top of the pageand click on home, it will take you the all the different threads. Just scroll down and you will find all kinds of goodies. Especially in the Monkey Lounge. Sorry it took me so long to get ck to you, trying to do chores .

NRCG... you aren't th only one confused. But I don't think the kids are Rudy's. Course I can be wrong.I do know of a company that hired illegas and had 42 using the same SS#

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2010, 12:57:23 PM »

Geesh, should have proofread my post..sorry for all the typos.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2010, 12:58:55 PM »

If you go to the top of the pageand click on home, it will take you the all the different threads. Just scroll down and you will find all kinds of goodies. Especially in the Monkey Lounge. Sorry it took me so long to get ck to you, trying to do chores .

NRCG... you aren't th only one confused. But I don't think the kids are Rudy's. Course I can be wrong.I do know of a company that hired illegas and had 42 using the same SS#

HI Darla & Monkey's,

I AGREE with your Darla.  I think the IS people are over here making this thread a mess. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »

http://wilsonville.katu.com/content/kyrons-cake-uncut-when-he-comes-home-he-can-have-his-cake

Kyron's cake uncut: 'When he comes home he can have his cake'

Submitted by Susan Harding, KATU Reporter and Anchor
Sunday, September 12th, 6:06 pm

<snipped>

But on this day of celebration it's also a day of pain, with raw emotions - and words for the person who Desirée believes knows where Kyron is.

"That they can't let him come home, it just makes me sick," said Desirée amidst tears. "That there's somebody that horrible in this world that he's missing his birthday because they are so selfish that they can't let him come home. That makes me very angry."

There seemed to be a period of time when Desiree and Kaine refained from speaking out but ... in the most recent interviews .... it appears that they are backing away from specifically targeting Terri ... specifically accusing Terri.

Thoughts?

Janet

Their attorney may have told them to tone down the accusations. 

When it is considered that investigators are not backing up Kaine and Desiree's  accusations with arrests ... only emphasizing that Terri or DeDe are not persons of interest ... I think you may be right.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Wasn't there one time when Desiree or Kaine (can't remember if it was one or the other, or both) said that Terri wasn't forthcoming and LE around the same time said that she "was"?

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Jung: "One of the things that we talked about yesterday was just the discussion about, or the family asking for Terri Horman's full cooperation. And you know that she had hired an attorney. Do you know if since then she has pulled back or if she's either refused to respond to interviews or anything along those lines?"

Staton: "At this point, I can't comment on that. There's been no indication with regards to the particular family issues, that is a personal issue I believe that you would have to contact the parties of the family and obtain that information through them. But with regards to the cooperation level, I couldn't comment on that at this point."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.