May 28, 2024, 06:41:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 283428 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:43 PM »

Woops!

Wrong reference to my last post. Should've been:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2010, 02:46:37 PM »

i never noticed the caption under james pic b4,isnt that about the time she sent him
to his father to live

caption reads
Ecker's parents remember James as being a curious and lively child. Horman legally changed his last name from Ecker to Moulton in January this year.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2010, 02:54:07 PM »

i never noticed the caption under james pic b4,isnt that about the time she sent him
to his father to live

caption reads
Ecker's parents remember James as being a curious and lively child. Horman legally changed his last name from Ecker to Moulton in January this year.

Yes, sometime between January and March he went to live with his biological father Ron Tarver.  Keep in mind it has been Ecker that has paid child support and not Tarver. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2010, 03:01:41 PM »

sorry i forgot who that someone was
ive been trying to find the 2  Business, that someone said, that TH said
she owned/ran on TH, FB, no luck i used variants of, could be they are
not registered, and i havent been able to find the FB pg,that TH said that on

T,terri,T(first),L(middle) whole name middle name and just initial
horman,MOULTON,TARVER,Ecker

i did find dede co,was not renewed, and a Inactive businesses,so is dede
brothers Business

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_br_web_assoc_name_srch.main

e attended her 21st birthday party and later was a groomsman at her wedding in November 1991 to Ron Tarver Jr., another Roseburg High graduate.

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents.

That venture did not go well. In 1994, the couple and Horman's parents sued Chubby's, saying the company misrepresented the investment needed to make the franchise work. The lawsuit ended with a $250,000 settlement, Tarver said.

Is that it?

This was way back in 1994, the license shall be expired way to long to be of record.

IMO

not sure im looking for the post THAT,that someone said about the TH having
2 Business on her FB

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »

to his father to live

caption reads

Yes, sometime between January and March he went to live with his biological father Ron Tarver.  Keep in mind it has been Ecker that has paid child support and not Tarver. 

i wasnt really thinking about the child support, more why change his name to her
maiden name, he has been Mr James Ecker, for a really long time, now he is
Mr. James Moulton, i dont understand why she would do that

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2010, 03:11:12 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1228404#msg1228404
i wasnt really thinking about the child support, more why change his name to her

cut my self off, sorry
she could have changed his name to Tarver, the bio dad name

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2010, 03:21:28 PM »

found it, i thought i read it in the last thread
im looking for that FB pg and what business they were or are

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1227470#msg1227470
didnt her facebook that was posted in sm from around the time of june 4 show she had written, i own two business'

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2010, 03:27:55 PM »

I dont know why James name was changed other then to guess he didnt have a relationship with Mr Ecker and perhaps he didnt want that to have his name anymore? If I place myself into his situation I think I would want to change my name as well. From the sound of it, James was going through a difficult time back in Janauary when the name change happened.
Poor kid, I hope he is doing ok now.

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2010, 03:31:54 PM »

found it, i thought i read it in the last thread
im looking for that FB pg and what business they were or are

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1227470#msg1227470
didnt her facebook that was posted in sm from around the time of june 4 show she had written, i own two business'

Maybe she was an "avon lady" and that was one of her business' and she was making delivery's that morning and just doesn't want to admit it.....nooooooo. I'm just being snarky.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2010, 03:34:38 PM »

sorry i forgot who that someone was
ive been trying to find the 2  Business, that someone said, that TH said
she owned/ran on TH, FB, no luck i used variants of, could be they are
not registered, and i havent been able to find the FB pg,that TH said that on

T,terri,T(first),L(middle) whole name middle name and just initial
horman,MOULTON,TARVER,Ecker

i did find dede co,was not renewed, and a Inactive businesses,so is dede
brothers Business

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_br_web_assoc_name_srch.main

e attended her 21st birthday party and later was a groomsman at her wedding in November 1991 to Ron Tarver Jr., another Roseburg High graduate.

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents.

That venture did not go well. In 1994, the couple and Horman's parents sued Chubby's, saying the company misrepresented the investment needed to make the franchise work. The lawsuit ended with a $250,000 settlement, Tarver said.

Is that it?

This was way back in 1994, the license shall be expired way to long to be of record.

IMO

not sure im looking for the post THAT,that someone said about the TH having
2 Business on her FB

Oh, sorry.

I thought you meant you wanted to find out the two businesses she owned way back then.

According to the article above, she owned a storage facility in Albany, and the Chubby's restaurant in Albany (I assume.)

That said for those who didn't know.

Very Happy
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2010, 03:38:36 PM »

I dont know why James name was changed other then to guess he didnt have a relationship with Mr Ecker and perhaps he didnt want that to have his name anymore? If I place myself into his situation I think I would want to change my name as well. From the sound of it, James was going through a difficult time back in Janauary when the name change happened.

In a way she was "rearranging" her life starting around end of 2009.

Changing the kids name and then sending him to live with the other side of the family are other indications.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2010, 03:48:32 PM »

cut my self off, sorry

Why would she do that?  That would mean losing control.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »

In a way she was "rearranging" her life starting around end of 2009.

Changing the kids name and then sending him to live with the other side of the family are other indications.

Not to mention allegedly putting a hit out on her husband.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2010, 03:49:45 PM »

Yes and I'm wondering if at age 16 in Oregon the child can choose for him or herself if they want a name change. 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »

cut my self off, sorry

Perhaps planning  ahead -
Off Kaine, had to get rid of Kyron, otherwise Desiree would have gotten custody along with half of Kaines estate.  Leaving entire estate to Kiara = Terri, if Kaine didn't provide for Terri in his will.  Probably a good size Life Insurance policy.....Life would be great, just her and Kiara, till she tires of her.   I think, as she has so often been compared to Casey, it isn't to hard to imagine a similar senario.......JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »

Yes and I'm wondering if at age 16 in Oregon the child can choose for him or herself if they want a name change. 

Frequently Asked Questions About Name Change 

Oregon Name Change Center 

The Oregon Name Change Law Center is a resource on changing your name in the State of Oregon for non-lawyers and pro se litigants. Please let us know if we have omitted a link to an important state resource and we will gladly add it.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
Name Change for an Adult - $34.95
Name Change for a Minor - $34.95
No-Fault Divorce Products
Marital Separation Agreements

Oregon Name Change Law
CHANGE OF NAME 33.410 Jurisdiction; grounds. Application for change of name of a person may be heard and determined by the probate court or, if the circuit court is not the probate court, the circuit court if its jurisdiction has been extended to include this section pursuant to ORS 3.275 of the county in which the person resides. The change of name shall be granted by the court unless the court finds that the change is not consistent with the public interest. [Amended by 1967 c.534 s.11; 1975 c.733 s.1]

33.420 Notice of application and decree; certificate; minor children. (1) Before decreeing a change of name, except as provided in ORS 109.360, the court shall require public notice of the application to be given, that all persons may show cause why the same should not be granted. The court shall also require public notice to be given of the change after the entry of the decree.

(2) Before decreeing a change of name in the case of a minor child the court shall require that, in addition to the notice required under subsection (1) of this section, written notice be given to the parents of the child, both custodial and noncustodial, and to any legal guardian of the child. [Amended by 1983 c.369 s.6; 1997 c.872 s.22]

33.430 Name of child on birth certificate, how changed; court conference with child. (1) In the case of a change, by court order, of the name of the parents of any minor child, if the child's birth certificate is on file in this state, the State Registrar of the Center for Health Statistics, upon receipt of a certified copy of the court order changing the name, together with the information required to locate the original birth certificate of the child, shall prepare a new birth certificate for the child in the new name of the parents of the child. The name of the parents as so changed shall be set forth in the new certificate, in place of their original name.

(2) The evidence upon which the new certificate was made, and the original certificate, shall be sealed and filed by the State Registrar of the Center for Health Statistics, and may be opened only upon demand of the person whose name was changed, if of legal age, or by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction.

(3) When a change of name by parents will affect the name of their child or children under subsection (1) of this section, the court, on its own motion or on request of a child of the parents, may take testimony from or confer with the child or children and may exclude from the conference the parents and other persons if the court finds that such action would be in the best interests of the child or children. However, the court shall permit an attorney for the parents to attend the conference, and the conference shall be reported. If the court finds that a change of name would not be in the best interests of the child, the court may provide in the order changing the name of the parents that such change of name shall not affect the child, and a new birth certificate shall not be prepared for the child. [Amended by 1983 c.369 s.7]

33.440 Application by minor child; court conference. When a minor child applies for a change of name under ORS 33.410, the court may, upon its own motion, confer with the child and may exclude from the conference the parents and other persons if the court finds that such action would be in the best interests of the child. However, the court shall permit an attorney for the child to attend the conference, and the conference shall be reported. [1983 c.369 s.5]

http://www.namechangelaw.com/states/or/oregon.htm

Did Terri need to change his name on James birth certificate each time?  (Twice, I guess, she changed her son's last name.)

Oregon

Oregon will change both name and sex, and will issue an amended birth certificate, without any designation of what has been amended.

Updated information as of January 2010:

Contact Oregon Vital Records at this link. 
The telephone contact is (971) 673-1137.
Send a copy of the name change court order and the court order for gender change (these will not be returned to you) along with $50 to:

Oregon Vital Records
PO Box 14050
Portland, OR 97293-0050
Attn: Amendments
I would suggest that anyone planning on doing this call for the correct person as the job does move around.  A good referral is the department manager, (971) 673-1178.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2010, 04:06:46 PM »

cut my self off, sorry

Terri's an only (adopted) child.  James would carry on the family name~ Moulton.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2010, 04:11:57 PM »

to his father to live

caption reads

Klaas,

That is kind of you for credit to Mr.Ecker, who paid $500.00 a month for child support for an adopted son, who he hasn't seen in five years.  What a responsible man. I can not judge Mr.Tarver, I do not know the circumstances, with SM I would want to know the details.

James did live with KH for seven years and mentioned he missed him. I'm sorry I do not have the link.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2010, 04:15:51 PM »

cut my self off, sorry

Terri's an only (adopted) child.  James would carry on the family name~ Moulton.

MonkeyKing,

Good point.  James would carry on the family name, I didn't think of that!  It was screw of her to change the kids name to her
parents, most likely connected to collecting an inheritance -IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »

to his father to live

caption reads

Klaas,

That is kind of you for credit to Mr.Ecker, who paid $500.00 a month for child support for an adopted son, who he hasn't seen in five years.  What a responsible man. I can not judge Mr.Tarver, I do not know the circumstances, with SM I would want to know the details.

James did live with KH for seven years and mentioned he missed him. I'm sorry I do not have the link.

That statment by James was in another article and I don't remember what it was about to begin to search for it.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.