April 27, 2024, 05:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280646 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2010, 07:20:56 PM »

I'm very disappointed at the interview.

They gave Kyron's case less time than the shooting at the Discovery channel, something that has already been solved.

They gave more time to the case of the woman who played a "Susan Smith", something that already has been solved.

The only question which had not been asked before in previous interviews, which I'm glad was asked, was about Terri's reaction when they were waiting for Kyron at the bus stop and they were told (in cellphone I assume) that he had been absent all day.

Kaine said he immediately rushed home to drive to the school, so he could not see Terri's face or reaction.

Other than that not much information given out, only the conviction that Terri is not speaking the truth.

All that put aside, it is great that the case is getting national coverage. The longer the case remains on the media, either by evidence or shenanigans, the longer people will be looking out for Kyron.

MOI

ITA.

I would have liked to have had Kyron's segment longer than the others, because it has not been solved.

But we can be glad his face and story was on National TV. And I think Oprah has a huge TV viewership.

(I stopped watching her years ago, but I think the show is still very popular.)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2010, 07:21:27 PM »

O/T, but...

... it has been said that Kyron's case aired in Oprah because the Washington woman who suffered the acid attack was not coming.

Based on the current news, now we know why.

Yes, OMG - she did it to herself, it was a hoax.  Unbelievable!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »

Desiree looked good, Kaine looked , like Kaine.

I was thinking about things- LE may not be mentioning Terri because if there is someone else involved (not Terri), they may not want to tip them off.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2010, 07:23:29 PM »

O/T, but...

... it has been said that Kyron's case aired in Oprah because the Washington woman who suffered the acid attack was not coming.

ARE YOU KIDDING?  OMG!  I haven't followed it, I thought they made an arrest in that case. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2010, 07:28:34 PM »

People Magazine has a second story about Kyron.

"Kyron Horman's Father: Stepmom 'Would Change Her Story Daily'"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20426728,00.html

Though I did resent their story about DeDe, I do have to give kudos to People Magazine for keeping Kyron's story out there. The stories may be short, but the magazine does have a wide circulation in both hard copies and online. Anything to keep his face in the public eye.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2010, 07:29:01 PM »

O/T, but...

I shocked that didn't make Oprah want her even more ... "Ratings" ... 
I can not believe anyone would purposely throw Acid on oneself ...jmo I don't think she did. More than likely she purchased caustic chems from online/or a person or went into a " underground unlicensed " quack ...   for a Beauty treatment that " burnt her face off" so she copy catted the story of the gal ..who really was attacked by a Acid throwing freak. Because she has no recourse for being STUPID .. just goes to show what people are capable of doing if they want something bad enough ..without thinking of the outcome.
Hence Terri fits that bill too

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: September 16, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »

This is beyond frustrating.
There are so many possibilities regarding what LE was alluding to as to what they have discovered that they wish they hadn't.
Do they really believe Kyron is still among the living?
As mush as I'd like to believe that, I just can't.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 16, 2010, 07:32:41 PM »

Well, last time I checked...murder for hire is illegal...and they still have not arrested Terri on that plot...so my guess is...no evidence...Why no evidence?  Maybe the MFH is completely manufactured...the sheriff stated that some things would surprise us...Terri being arrested would not be a surprise...them following false testimony and setting up a completely bungled sting...????  Now, why make up a MFH plot?  Who does that?  Terri taking Kyron from school...too many what ifs...what if she was seen...what if Kyron told someone he was leaving...etc. etc...the abduction seems to be opportunistic...Now the MFH...could have drawn LE from the real perpetrators...The sexting...maybe Terri is just stupid...manipulative...lonely...PROBABLY...but her abducting Kyron at school...she does  not appear to be a sociopathic genius...she could be a sociopath...but the kind of coordination it took for her to pull off that kidnapping...took genius...and she doesn't strike me as the smartest cookie.  Now...I know why Desiree wants to believe that Terri took her...I would want to believe that too...it would mean that Kyron still has a chance at being alive...or that he was killed quickly without being tortured sexually...

Now...I do wonder...I have known sociopaths and pathological liars that quite often sabotage themselves with their poor planning and strangely +++++++ lies...so I could foresee that Terri could be one of those that sabotages herself...BUT they have absolutely nothing that links her to Kyron's abduction...it is all just speculation...so now I am supposed to suspend disbelief?  So the sociopath also has uncommonly incredibly stupendous luck in that she was able to whisk Kyron from the school grounds and nobody noticed...even when she was not the last person to see Kyron? 

I think the biggest surprise the LE could have ARE:  Rudy Sanchez is linked to very bad people and they believed his version of events....OR....someone at the school that day...possibly an employee...did something with Kyron. 

Where is the Grand Jury...strikes me strange that they have gone on recess before this press release.   

Surely...Terri the brilliant suspect...would have fouled up somewhere and we would have already seen that arrest...I mean...everyone and their grandmother is watching and digging up info on that woman...so what is it going to take?

BBM

We will not see nor hear about a single arrest in this case until every i is dotted and every t is crossed.  There is much more here then meets the eye..and they have to be ready to fully prosecute the day they arrest.  The clock starts ticking the minute her miranda rights are read to her.  They are not going to jeopardize the outcome of the trial by arresting her until they have everything they need to make the arrest stick..and justice to be served.

Terri may not have pulled the trigger, but she is guilty of cocking the gun.

LE recently said what they need is some solid evidence (or words to that effect).  I got another one of those "hole in my stomach" feeling.  I took it to be pretty simple.  After all this time and all the thoughts that Terri is someone to be looked at...after all that...LE still doesn't have "solid evidence" to make an arrest.  What is it going to take?  Because if Terri's guilty, I don't see her cracking...not after all this time...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »

Desiree looked good, Kaine looked , like Kaine.

I was thinking about things- LE may not be mentioning Terri because if there is someone else involved (not Terri), they may not want to tip them off.

Based on that, if there is someone else who did it, the person would relax and become "unconcerned" and maybe make a mistake... thinking that the police thinks only Terri did it.

Good plan.

Unless the criminal is reading this forum and gets tipped off.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #609 on: September 16, 2010, 07:37:02 PM »

There are so many possibilities regarding what LE was alluding to as to what they have discovered that they wish they hadn't.

Curly I am sure someone posted this yesterday -
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/kyron-investigation-sheriff-statement.html

Don't know if you read it yet. I just read it a few minutes ago ...
It really is " scary" to attempt to read into the statement of LE
As the presser is broken down .. here by Peter/Seamus.
  Kyron is a victim of ?? What did Terri do with him? Who are these people she is possibly associated with from her past? Dede? what is her part?
sigh .......

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »

They keep saying that they do not have proof that he is dead. Period.

That leaves open the possibility that they do not have proof that he is alive. It could be that they have indications that he is still alive.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: September 16, 2010, 07:58:13 PM »

Maybe Kyron was physically and emotionally abused. The color-coded conduct rating at school and Terri wanting to have a report everyday could just be the tip of the iceberg.

Most possibly there was heavy stuff going on, specially in the weeks preceding the disappearance, when Kyron cried when he had to return to the Horman house.

Speculation, but the comment made during the PC could be just that.

IMO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 16, 2010, 08:02:40 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/kyron-investigation-sheriff-statement.html

Kyron is a victim of ?? What did Terri do with him? Who are these people she is possibly associated with from her past? Dede? what is her part?
sigh .......

Deenie, thanks for that link to seamusoriley.

It is a very interesting read.

Disturbing, but so was the news conference, IMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 16, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »

I am not fully convinced Terri is the mastermind behind this. I don't think she is the one pulling the strings or she thought of this plan. 

I have to admit that I don't either. Really need to have more information then what we have, for me there is several pieces of the puzzle missing. 
Yea missing pieces and then certain that can have an alternate reason such as the flyer for example. I know if I was on a jury I could not convict her with what I know now and that is all I can base my opinion on.
You know though, who did this is not as important as where he is. I just want this child found. Alive or not, he needs to come home.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 16, 2010, 08:05:52 PM »

They keep saying that they do not have proof that he is dead. Period.

That leaves open the possibility that they do not have proof that he is alive. It could be that they have indications that he is still alive.

I think for me it means they haven't found a weapon, a body or any physical evidence of a murder.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #615 on: September 16, 2010, 08:06:35 PM »

Puzzler,
I agree with you.
With all the people backing her ( Atty and counsel) she Terri is not going to say a word.
She has never said a word period from Jump. She never was caught on camera by the press when Kyron was first reported missing either. 
*The only time I recall her being on camera was the day that she and Kaine were in the parking lot..and the reporter was unable to retrieve a statement from Kaine or Terri.
They got into their vehicle ( and basically the taping cut off) obviously they drove away.

I want to know what the defining moment was in Kaine's mind was his  "he felt full certainty"  Terri was " Suspect " before the MFH plot was exposed. Before the Poly's were issued. What was it that kicked off his brain to think she could possibly be responsible let alone, fully responsible for Kyron's missing. Or that she was capable of doing such a thing?  Something happened after the first presser, that Kaine and Tony spoke to the public - which was a week after Kyron was missing. We know that June 6, Kaine wrote the email to " All" about not talking to the media. That Intel Legal was handling everything. Terri wrote a email on June 5th (To WHO?) - that she had to create a alibi of every step she made " the day of the 4th" with a cool rant of I can't believe everyone online is accusing me!  Never mentioning Kyron, his welfare, him at all .. Him officially missing on the 5th. He could have gotten on another Bus or anything was a possible after 4pm on the 4th. All Was Unknown.
WHO knew fully on June 5th? Kyron was barely mentioned on the News, For LE didn't really have their investigation in full swing until the 5th.  Yet, she is whining that her reputation is being scrutinized after the fact " On the 5th? " so was she in reality talking about the 4th that she was reading about herself online? Or the evening of the 5th? 
*Did Kaine find this email she wrote? and He turned it into to LE? Would have been on his household computer. He stated Terri used a laptop. He had his office which I am guessing would be a desk top? -- or maybe he too having a laptop - that was owned by Intel?
That is why he didn't have to give up his laptop in the beginning. Because it was property of Intel ?? Clearance was needed by Intel legal first?

Its all a mess. But I have to believe the real chase started when LE was able to chase the computers/cell phones. Because they could not get a straight answer out of Terri from the get go. Wonder who else they are watching, from Terri's contacts ..that have yet to be named?.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #616 on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »

sigh .......

Deenie, thanks for that link to seamusoriley.

It is a very interesting read.

Disturbing, but so was the news conference, IMO.
I agree Brandi. It made me go check the Interpol site for Kyron, again. He is not listed. My brain keeps going back to " ICE" being part of the agencies investigating Kyron's case. I know that Agency's are involved with missing children's cases for a reason. ( I.e. Secret Service ) but the ICE agency really gets to me. Knowing that Kyron is from a Border State within a short drive -is Canada. Not to mention the " dealings" with the Landscapers, Illegals or Not they have ties to Mexico ..etc. Add Dede/Name Redacted3/Cook ... GAH 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 16, 2010, 08:22:23 PM »

I wish at the presser it was made clear if us sluethers would be surprised or if the public in general would be surprised because I am not sure what could have happened to Kyron that we all haven't unfortunately thought about.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: September 16, 2010, 08:25:04 PM »

Klaas? PM, please. Thx!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 16, 2010, 08:25:53 PM »

Re the MFH.  We actually had a man in the hood who had an MFH.  The would be assassin went to LE and he was wired.  Because of the wire conversation, the guy was arrested fro trying to have his wife murdered.

He did not spend much time in prison-under ten years for sure.

From this experience, I conclude that LE cannot make an arrest for something like this until a conversation happens that is verified (in this case, a wire).  Otherwise, it's he said/she said.

The assassin in my hood case was a criminal, and he probably wanted favors from LE.  I am sure that is why the "would be" assassin came forward.

There is no verification on the MFH so that is why TH is not arrested.  It does not surprise me or concern me in the least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.